Slaves of Sif Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sif suspected, Nico struggled to take the dick into her throat, let alone all the way down it, suggesting this really wasn't something that came naturally to her. Perhaps Nico preferred women, after all? Although she sucked the upper half of the cock pretty enthusiastically. On the other hand, it was covered in her girlfriend's butt cream. But whatever the case, Sif very much enjoyed the show.

Especially as Nico found another way to do as she was told, namely to lick the bottom half of the shaft without needing to be asked. Hell, at this point she even moaned while doing it, proving just how much she was getting into this. Which would hopefully make what happened next easier on both of them, as of course, the goddess of war wanted her sex slaves to enjoy themselves. Especially when she fucked them in the ass.

"Good girl, mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, now, bend over." Sif commanded, then made herself crystal clear, "I want Nico Minoru to bend over, and spread her cheeks for me. To give her virgin ass to me, right in front of her girlfriend. Just like that girlfriend has just done. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I want the set. Both your ass cherries, all mine!"

Which unsurprisingly caused Nico to blush adorably, and then nervously look over at her girlfriend, before lowering her head and whimpering, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

"Good girl." Sif watched with glee as Nico got into position, and then without looking away from her prize she added, "Karolina, get up here. I want you to watch your girlfriend giving me her anal cherry."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Karolina softly replied and obeyed.

Nico was so ashamed of herself for that. For pressing her face into the bed sheets, reaching back, and spreading her cheeks. It was bad enough to be in this position before, but this was so much worse. Oh God, this was offering another woman, who wasn't her girlfriend, her virgin ass hole. Right in front of that girlfriend, who was getting the best possible look at it. Oh fuck, this was so twisted.

And yet, she just couldn't stop herself from obeying. Even when she felt the tip of that dildo being pressed against her back door, and then slowly pushed forwards, causing her most private hole to begin to stretch, causing her to let out a little sharp cry of pain. To make matters worse, this caused Mistress Sif to chuckle wickedly, and for Karolina to offer words of encouragement.

"It's okay, Nico. Just relax. It will be over soon." Karolina promised, "It's not as bad as you might think. And, and when it's all the way inside you. It, it feels really good."

"Yeah, it does." Sif chuckled wickedly, "Take it, Nico. Mmmmmmmmm yes, take it like the anal bitch you are! And your girlfriend is."

Which of course had Nico whimpering pathetically again, and then trying to suffocate herself in the bed sheets. Oh God, it really felt like she was going to die from embarrassment. And she knew that Karolina was only trying to help, but she was upping the humiliation tenfold. And to make matters worse, that felt like a good thing.

Because somehow, Nico found herself enjoying this. Which had to be a result of magic. It just had to be. But either way, the result was the same, namely a weird sense of thrill as her shit hole stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until it allowed the head of Mistress Sif's cock to slide through it and into her tailpipe, meaning it was official. Mistress Sif had just taken her anal cherry.

Something which of course Sif just had to gloat about, "Congratulations Nico, your ass will now forever be mine. Do you hear me, Karolina? Your girlfriend's ass is mine! Mmmmmmmmmm, just like yours is. I will forever be the one to pop your anal cherry, and hers. Therefore, your asses will always be mine. You will always be mine. Mine forever! And I will make sure you never forget it."

There was a brief pause as Mistress Sif allow those words to sink in, and probably enjoy the look on Karolina's face. And probably just so that Mistress Sif could savour this twisted moment. Then it truly began. Oh God, the older woman pulled her hips back, pushed them forwards, and then repeated the process, causing the dildo to slid in and out of the younger woman's ass hole, and thus officially beginning the butt fucking.

Oh God, Nico was being butt fucked! She was allowing herself to be sodomized by a woman intent on enslaving her, and her girlfriend. Which was unbearably painful and shameful, and yet still, because of the evil magic, Nico found herself still enjoying it.

In fact, her enjoyment only increased over time. Thankfully she wasn't quite the butt slut that Karolina was, as she was able to hide her enjoyment for quite a while. Or at least, she felt like she did. And either way, Nico knew that she felt pain and discomfort for longer.

But in the end, it didn't really matter as clearly Mistress Sif wasn't going to stop until she made Nico moan in pleasure from getting fucked in the ass. And she achieved that goal, although for better or for worse, when it happened, it seemed to go unnoticed, as Mistress Sif was busy upping the humiliation for her latest conquest, by forcing Karolina to taste her girlfriend's ass. Not that she seemed to mind.

Karolina was actually looking forward to that the entire time that Mistress Sif was sodomizing her girlfriend. She would have been disgusted by the idea not that long ago, but Nico seem to enjoy it, and of the amazing pleasure she received already during this night of twisted acts, Karolina wanted to be a good slave for Sif. Oh God, she wanted to be a slave of Sif more than she'd ever wanted anything, ever.

Even to be with Nico. Which was almost certainly the magic of this goddess, but she didn't care. She loved watching her girl getting butt fucked by their Mistress Sif, and she silently promised herself she would do anything for this to be her life now. Something which was then put to the test.

"Karolina, since your girlfriend was a good girl about tasting your ass, don't you think it's about time you returned the favour?" Sif asked with a wicked smile.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Karolina softly replied and obeyed.

"Go on then, taste it." Sif encouraged gleefully, pulling the dick out of Nico's butt, and pressing it against Karolina's lips, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, taste your girlfriend's bitch ass on my dick, like she tasted yours. Oh, and take over spreading her cheeks. I want you to get the best possible look at that ass gaping for me, mmmmmmmmm, and taking my dick. When it's not in your mouth, of course. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, that's it bitch, get it deep in there! Show me that you can be a shameless little ass to mouth whore, just like your little girlfriend! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, suck my cock, you little dyke! Ah fuck yeah, become a cock sucker lesbian. Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, suck it good."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Karolina softly replied, when she got the chance, and then reluctantly obeyed.

This cock wasn't real, and it was attached to one of the most beautiful women Karolina had ever met, and yet, this was the thing she was most apprehensive about. And not because of the ass to mouth. No, to her shame, she was looking forward to her showing devotion to her new Mistress that way. And she was convinced that it would be yummy, because it was Nico she would be tasting. But sucking cock was outside of her comfort zone.

She had always known she was gay on some level, and now she knew that she would be expected to give a thorough blow job. But again, Karolina would do anything for her new Mistress, so she wrapped her lips around the head of that bitch tamer, and started to suck it with force enthusiasm.

Sucking cock felt unnatural and weird, especially at first, but eventually the blonde lesbian relaxed, and enjoyed it as much as she could. Mostly by keeping her eyes open so she never forgot this was a strap-on dildo, attached to an incredibly beautiful woman. An incredibly beautiful woman, who chuckled and started stroking her hair while Karolina started giving her head again, albeit in a less mutually pleasurable way than before.

And of course, Mistress Sif continued the verbal encouragement, which made Karolina's submissive heart flutter. Even if the shots at Nico did hurt that heart a little. That, and the fact that it felt like an eternity before she was fucked again. Or more accurately, fucked in a hole which could give her physical pleasure.

Instead Mistress Sif started going back and forth between Nico's ass and Karolina's mouth, so neither member of that relationship was truly satisfied. Or Tandy for that matter, given that she was left out in the cold. And despite her initial reluctance, the fact that she was still here, waiting for her turn to lose her anal cherry was extremely telling.

Something which Mistress Sif obviously chose to let her wallow in for a few long minutes, which felt more like hours, before finally giving at least Tandy what she wanted. Karolina missed being able to watch Nico being fucked in the ass, but this was almost just as good, and it meant an end to the cock sucking, at least for now.

Tired of half-hearted blow jobs from a girl who could barely take half of the dick into her mouth, Sif pulled away from Karolina's mouth, and this time pressed the tip of her cock against Tandy's virgin back door, and softly asked, "Tandy Bowen, are you ready to give me your anal cherry, and truly become my lesbian sex slave?"

Which had Tandy whimpering pathetically, and then faster than she should have, she replied, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

"Then spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, give me that cute little ass of yours." Sif ordered with a wicked chuckle, and a smack to Tandy's ass for good measure.

"Ah fuck!" Tandy cried out from that initial strike, and then whimpered again, "I mean yes, Mistress Sif."

Tandy was ashamed of herself for this. Hell, she was ashamed of herself for basically everything she had done tonight, but maybe none more than reaching back, grabbing hold of her butt cheeks, and slowly pulling them apart, and thus presenting her virgin ass hole. Silently begging someone to take it, and make it their fuck hole.

To turn her forever into their bitch. And a woman, no less. Mistress Sif, who's magic had manipulated her into this situation in the first place. Although ironically, in that moment, it was her only comfort. Which was a humiliating thought that she got to dwell in for a few long seconds, as Mistress Sif just held the head of her strap-on against that previously untouched rosebud, clearly savouring the moment.

Which had to be one of the reasons that she then pushed slower than a snail, causing Tandy's butt hole to start stretching for an invading object for the very first time. And it would be far from the last, if Mistress Sif actually got what she wanted. Although maybe not, as to Tandy's relief, losing her anal virginity was one of the worst experiences of her life, and that was really saying something.

Hell, getting her most private hole stretched like that was bad enough, but she ended up crying out in agony when the head of that cock slid through her previously untouched back door, and into her virgin ass. Sure, there was a certain thrill to doing something so dirty, especially combined with hearing Mistress Sif's next words. But it's not like that would build to her enjoying it, right?

"Three! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, that's three anal cherries in one night!" Sif gleefully gloated, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, this is such a good night. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, thank you girls. Thank you for bringing me three virgin ass holes I could take and make all mine. Because that's what the three of you are now. What you'll always be. Mine! Including you, Tandy Bowen. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, your ass is mine! All fucking mine! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yes, take it, you little bitch! Take it in your tight little ass! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, take it like the anal bitch you now are! That all of you now are. Oh yes, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Poor Tandy could only whimper pathetically in reply, while Nico and Karolina remained silent. Then again, from the way she was biting her lip, it was very possible that Karolina not only wanted to agree, but beg their Mistress Sif to return her cock to her greedy little ass hole. Which was a thought which had Tandy blushing furiously, especially as she imagined herself doing the same thing.

Something she told herself would never happen, but she also told herself she wouldn't let Mistress Sif fuck her. Especially not in the ass. And yet here she was, spreading her cheeks like a total anal whore. Which she then continued doing, as the warrior goddess began pushing forwards, and thus causing the dildo to start sliding deeper into her butt.

Honestly, there had been such a long pause between the initial anal penetration and butt stuffing that Tandy had almost forgotten what was coming. As a result, the sudden movement caused her to cry out loudly, her eyes going wide, and most of all, caused her to clinch down on the dildo, increasing the pain tenfold.

Luckily Mistress Sif at least had the decency to show her some mercy, stopping in her tracks, and cooing softly, while rubbing her back, encouraging her to relax. Which Tandy did embarrassingly quickly, if only to try and get rid of the pain. Which worked a little too well, as to her shame, she found that there was a certain thrill out of being anally violated.

Sif was getting more than a little thrill to this, maybe especially when she allowed herself to the treat of looking over to where Nico and Karolina were still bending over, waiting for their turn for their Mistress's cock in their asses. Which had been the case before, but now their anal cherries had been popped, leaving their most private holes gaping open.

Not as much as they would be later, but it was a sign that they had been used by Mistress Sif. That they belonged to her now. Oh yes, all three of these asses were open for business, and because of that, there was no doubt in her mind all three of these teens were as good as enslaved. And she still had one more butt stuffing to complete.

When it was complete, there would be a certain melancholy to the fact that there were no more anal cherries to take, at least not right now in this room, but that was okay, because she didn't need to take one to enjoy pounding an ass.

Hell, it was somewhat of a struggle to still go nice and slow with Tandy Bowen's virgin ass. Oh yes, part of Sif wanted to wreck that cute little bubble butt, right from the start. Partly just for fun, but also show that she could do whatever she wanted, and all of these bitches were to be hers. But no, Sif would never pass up the chance to watch her dick slowly disappearing into a virgin hole, and this was certainly no different. Just like when the butt stuffing was complete, she would gloat about it.

Sure enough, as soon as her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, Sif gleefully announced, "Every inch! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's every single inch of my cock up your tight little virgin ass! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, your virgin ass is mine now, bitch! All your asses are mine! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, three tight little cherry butts, all in one night! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, it has been a very good night. And now, it's time to finish what I started. To break your feeble minds, and turn you into what you were always meant to be. My anal loving sex slaves! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you're all mine now! Just more Slaves of Sif! Oh yes! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, take it slut! Take it!"

Once again, there was no reply from her latest conquest, who simply tried to relax, and get used to the feeling of her ass being so obscenely stretched. And to her credit, Sif gave that conquest a few long minutes to recover, and then even curled her hips around inside of Tandy's booty. Admittedly, it was debatable whether that was helpful or not, but it was a lot of fun.

For Sif, at least, which was really all that mattered here. Which was important for all of these little sluts to learn. Oh yes, the purpose of their existence was to please their Mistress, and if that meant allowing their asses to be stretched wide and deep, they would take it, and be grateful for the attention. Which they were, for the most part.

Understandably it was difficult for them in the beginning, but to her credit, Tandy didn't complain. Mostly because she was probably beyond speech at that point, but Sif was sure she didn't even try. No, she just allowed herself to be sodomized the way that her Mistress wanted it, like a good little anal bitch, proving that she would make a wonderful addition to Sif's collection of butt sex loving sluts.

Also, while Tandy was constantly letting out cries and whimpers, there was definitely an undertone of pleasure to it. Especially when that big dildo started sliding in and out of her ass hole, and thus officially starting the latest butt fucking, and the first one for this little ass whore.

Tandy was deeply ashamed that her shit hole had been turned into a fuck hole, that another woman was shamelessly using it for her pleasure. But what was even worse, was the way that her body betrayed her, relaxing to the point that the pain faded away, and while there was still a certain amount of discomfort, there was increasing pleasure, to the point that she was just fighting back a moan.

And it didn't even take that long. Oh God, it wasn't that long before she really was enjoying getting fucked in the ass by her Mistress Sif, suggesting the superior woman really was right about her. That this was what she was meant for. To be another woman's anal bitch. And more importantly, Mistress Sif's anal bitch.

Which had been a nightmare before losing her ass cherry, but now that her shit-pipe was being thoroughly stretched out and used for the enjoyment of this superior woman, it didn't seem so bad. Especially as it had never been more obvious that was exactly what Mistress Sif was. Superior in every way. To Tandy, her friends, everyone.

In fact, Tandy began to feel ashamed of the fact that she hadn't bent over right away, and begged for the privilege of having this dominant Alpha female inside her the moment that they met. That she hadn't begged to be a slave of Sif. And she was grateful that was what she was now. And always would be. Which could be the magic talking, but she didn't think so.

All of a sudden, Sif yanked her cock out of Tandy's ass, and then questioned, "So, who wants to taste Tandy's butt?"

"I do, Mistress Sif." Karolina quickly and eagerly replied.

"Me too." Nico replied right after, sounding more enthusiastic than anyone would've expected, including herself. Then she quickly added, "I mean, me too Mistress Sif."

"And, and me... Mistress Sif." Tandy chimed in hesitantly.

"Of course you do." Sif chuckled wickedly, "And so you should. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, being an ATM loving slut is essential to being a Slave of Sif. But don't worry, you'll have a turn. Especially you, Tandy. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmmm, you're long-overdue to suck some ass flavoured cock! But for now, let's have the girlfriends sharing, shall we? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I want to see Karolina Dean and Nico Minoru licking and sucking my dick clean together. Let's see just how great a couple of cock suckers the lesbian lovers make, when it's a cock covered with butt cream? Oh yes, suck it, girls! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, suck it good!"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Karolina quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Nico quickly and eagerly replied.

For the past few minutes, Tandy had buried her face deep within the bed sheets, to desperately try and hide her sounds of enjoyment. Now she found herself looking back and watching as her friends leaned down, side by side of the cock which had just been deep inside of her bowels, and began to lick the tip. In a bizarre way, this was a sweet sign of the girlfriends sharing this task.