Slaves of Sif Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, there would be time enough for that later. For now, it was important to make it crystal clear who was in charge. So after she had sampled each of those tasty treats, perhaps more often than she should have, Sif demanded some attention herself, and definitely got it.

Each of those little sluts was more eager to lick her cunt than the last, and while Karolina definitely had the advantage when it came to experience, there was definitely something to be said for the eagerness of Tandy, once she properly relaxed and started enjoying herself. Nico was somewhere in the middle, which was a delicious combination, and more importantly, offering her three different ways of getting licked.

Which was truly intoxicating, but maybe a little too much so. Especially combined with the enthusiastic pussy licking Nico and especially Tandy were giving her. Of course, Sif could have easily ordered them to slow down or speed up at any time, but in the end, it was an easy choice for her.

"Make me cum, you little bitches!" Sif ordered after a decent amount of time just enjoying the enthusiastic pussy licking, "Make me cum in your hot little mouths and all over your pretty little faces. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Good girls. Work that clit just like that. More, more, more, more, mmmmmmmmmm, more! Yesssssssssssss, prove that you want to be nothing but my cunt loving little dyke sluts! My little lesbo whores! My slaves. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, prove that you are worthy of being slaves of Sif. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, prove it by tongue fucking me. Oh yes, shove your tongues inside my pussy, and prove that OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, JUST LIKE THAT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

While she held back for a decent amount of time, Sif could have waited even longer, and she almost regretted not doing so once she started talking. After all, the pleasure had been wonderful, even without cumming, and there was always something to be said for holding herself back for as long as she could. Especially when it was introducing a girl to the joys of eating pussy, as in the case of Tandy Bowen.

However, cumming in her mouth and all over her face would also be effective, and Sif was really looking forward to what came after this. Namely, lining these girls up, and taking each one of their asses, and making them hers. Now that would really break them in, the thought of it only pushing her closer to climax.

Ironically, it was Tandy who actually made her cum that first time. Sif had continued switching between the faces of the teens, and Karolina was first to push her tongue inside her, and push her new Mistress as close to cumming as she possibly could, before Sif moved away, and tried to calm herself down by sitting on Tandy's face.

However, the alleged straight girl immediately shoved her tongue inside her new owner, and fucked her hard with it, until it became just all too much for the more experienced woman. Oh yes, Sif came nice and hard, and then she made sure she continued doing so. And, even though it was tempting to remain where she was, being the generous Dom that she was, Sif forced herself to allow Nico and Karolina to get a chance to taste her cum.

Tandy was fairly certain that she could make this woman cum for her, considering how she was obviously enjoying this, and even had assistance from some real queer girls. However, she didn't think she would be the first to get the privilege, so when Mistress Sif first came, she was taken by surprise. As a result, she pretty much missed all of that precious liquid.

Which was kind of sad, but she also kind of liked the feeling of another woman cumming in her face. She loved it, actually. Oh yes, she loved it, as it felt like the dominant woman was marking her as hers. On some level, she knew that she had been afraid of that before, but now it seemed like a precious gift.

Now Tandy wanted to be a lesbian sex slave for this goddess more than anything. And she was more than willing to prove herself worthy of being a slave of Sif. Once she recovered from the initial shock of having another woman cum in her face. Thankfully she was able to do that before Mistress Sif got too upset with her, and even sort of made it up to her, shoving her tongue back inside her top's cunt, and fucking her with it until she made her cum again.

Only this time, she was able to swallow a decent amount of that precious liquid, which almost made her cum too. Although at the very least, Tandy was sure in that moment, that this made her one of this goddess's bitches, and a lesbian.

Then Mistress Sif lifted herself off of Tandy's face, and suddenly she wasn't so sure. She still had the taste of heaven on her lips, and definitely craved more, but at the same time, Tandy was really aware that she had identified as straight only a few hours ago, and now she wasn't sure what to think.

Because she was obviously aware that what was happening to her could have been because of magic, and she promised herself she wouldn't be just another notch on the belt of Mistress Sif. Even if it looked so very inviting in that moment, as she watched first Nico and then finally Karolina receiving the same treatment that she had, and clearly loving it just as much as she had. With maybe the only difference being that they didn't seem to worry about it afterwards.

Hell, Karolina leaned over and kissed her girlfriend pretty much, as soon as she had the chance, meaning they could share the taste, and just enjoy the afterglow of what they had done. And Nico didn't even hesitate for a second to kiss back, and even stare at her lovingly while her girl was kissing their Mistress. And oh God, Tandy was actually jealous of them in that moment.

They seemed so at peace, while she was so very unsure of herself. Except when Mistress Sif kissed her. Then she didn't hesitate for a first second. Why would she, when given the privilege of kissing a goddess? Or when given the privilege to kiss Nico and Karolina, something that their top gently pushed them into after the initial kissing, the four of them then making out with each other for what seemed like an eternity.

"So..." Sif began with a wicked grin, "Who here is an anal virgin?"

"Seriously?" Tandy whimpered softly, feeling like she was finally coming back to herself after this terrifying question.

"Oh sweetie, you must've seen what I require from my slaves." Sif chuckled wickedly, going so far as to add, "I bet you've even dreamed of it."

"No." Tandy shook her head, although she hated how unsure she sounded, both with her first word, and what directly followed, "I'd never... I'm not... I...."

"Anal virgin, got it." Sif said dismissively, before pointing out, "If you really don't want too, you're again welcome to leave. But we both know what you want, so save us all some time, and bend over. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, that goes for all of you. I want you all in a row, ready to become my anal bitches. After you answer the original question, of course."

There was a brief pause, then Karolina hesitantly replied, "Erm... I, I'm a virgin back there."

"Me too." Nico said softly, after a brief pause.

"Excellent, mmmmmmmmm, three virgin butt holes for me to violate. Oooooooooooooh, this really will be so much fun." Sif grinned with delight, before pushing, "Now like I said, bend over and present your cute little asses to me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, give them to your new Mistress Sif. And remember to address me properly. All of you."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Karolina replied hesitantly.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Nico replied quickly after that.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Tandy was the last to hesitantly reply.

Sif then watched as one by one all three girls turned over onto their stomachs, and lifted their asses into the air, in the perfect position for a butt fucking. Which of course was such a beautiful sight Sif just stared at for a few long seconds, while practically salivating with anticipation. Then while never letting her eyes off those bottoms, she summoned her favourite device, and pressed it into her crotch, so that a cock would attach itself to her.

She then lubed it the old-fashioned way, with some lube, if only because these asses were virgin, and thus this would need as much preparation as possible. Which was why she avoided the urge to take what was being offered immediately. At least with her cock, which was admittedly very tempting.

However, what was even more tempting was pushing those three asses together, like she was making a sandwich, and then because they looked good enough to eat, that was exactly what she did. Oh yes, she pushed her face deep into Karolina's booty, and started lapping away at the little bitch's back door, before moving over to Nico and then finally Tandy to give their cute little virgin ass holes the same treatment.

She would then of course go back and forth, giving each ass an equal amount of time. Which wasn't easy, because they were all so tasty, and it was easy to get lost in any one of them. And that's exactly what happened, Sif lingering longer than necessary on one particular butt hole. Something which unsurprisingly delighted one, and annoyed the rest.

Initially she was just sliding her tongue up and down those cute little butt holes, but eventually Sif started swirling her tongue around them, while spreading those cheeks so she could spit into their cherry back doors, and then rubbing that saliva in with her tongue. Then finally, she started pushing her tongue into those forbidden holes, something which made the teens really whimper and squirm.

Especially as Sif was not entirely unsuccessful. In fact, she was able to get her tongue pretty far into those asses. Not far enough to suggest any of them weren't anal virgins, but perhaps to suggest they were more excited about this then they wanted to admit. And she would make sure they weren't disappointed.

While still eating one of those asses Sif slid a finger into each of the other teens. At first into their needy little pussies for some extra lube, but it wasn't long before she was pushing into their spit covered back holes. Something which resulted in a chorus of moans from her latest conquests, and a wicked grin from Sif. Oh yes, she was going to conquer these girls, which was proving to be easy.

Especially as she continued getting positive results like that, as she buried those fingers into those holes, and then pumped them in and out. And of course, she made sure to swap her tongue for her fingers several times, so she could properly stretch out each of those soon to be fuck holes, before she truly turned them into what they were always meant to be.

"Nico, Tandy, finger your asses for me." Sif ordered when she finally pulled back, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, make sure to keep those holes nice and stretched, for when it's your turn to give me your precious anal cherries, and I will allow you the privilege of lifting your heads up, and watch as I take Karolina's virgin ass, and make it mine forever. Make her mine forever, just like all of you will be.

There was a brief pause, then Tandy whimpered softly, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Nico responded shortly afterwards, even less enthusiastically.

Although like Tandy she didn't hesitate to lift her head up and look back, causing Sif to chuckle as she turned her attention to Karolina, "As for you, Karolina... I want you to spread your cheeks. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, truly surrender your virgin ass hole to me, so I can use it for my pleasure. And yours, of course. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, good girl."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Karolina whimpered softly, and blushed furiously, but didn't hesitate to obey.

Karolina was deeply ashamed about that. The things that she wanted when it came to sex were considered unconventional, but this was taboo on top of a taboo. On top of a taboo? That sounded about right, considering that she wasn't just about to have lesbian anal sex, but it was right in front of her girlfriend, who wouldn't actually be the one fucking her ass. No, that would be an older woman, which in itself was another taboo.

All of which felt like too much for her, and she never seriously thought she'd give up her ass. Well, maybe to Nico if she asked, because she would do anything for her. But Nico had never seemed interested. Not like Mistress Sif, who was very into this, and so effortlessly dominant that it actually felt natural to spread her cheeks and offer up her most private hole to her. Even if it was right in front of her girlfriend.

So that's exactly what Karolina did, reaching back, grabbing onto her butt cheeks and slowly pulling them apart, presenting her virgin ass hole to be fucked. Which for better or for worse, didn't happen right away. No, Mistress Sif was initially content to admire her prize, and then press the tip of her cock against the previously untouched rosebud, again savouring the moment.

Only then did she push forwards, causing Karolina to cry out as her most private hole started stretching for an invading object for the very first time. And it just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the poor teen girl felt like she was about to be torn apart. And in a way, she was, as her back hole was forced to stretch wide enough to allow a cock to slid through it and into her back passage.

"Congratulations Karolina, your ass will now forever be mine." Sif chuckled wickedly, staring at her prize for a few long seconds, before turning her attention to her audience, "Do you hear me, Nico? Your girlfriend's ass is mine! Mmmmmmmmmm, I will forever be the one to pop her anal cherry, and therefore her ass will always be mine. She will always be mine. And I never want you to forget it."

There was a brief staring competition, then Nico lowered her head, and whimpered softly, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

This exchange naturally caused Karolina to blush with humiliation, and her heart to break for poor Nico. She wanted to come to her woman's defence, and make it clear no matter what was happening right now, she was Nico's and Nico's only. Something she would always hope would be true. But as crazy as those words seemed, there was certainly some truth to them.

At least as far as Mistress Sif laying claim to her in a way that no one else could, including Nico. Which was horrifying and heart-breaking, and yet it was also kind of hot and exciting. Karolina was ashamed of that, and the fact that the thrill of doing something so naughty caused the pain to fade away, making it hard to deny what was happening.

Which only became clearer as Mistress Sif slowly started pushing inch after inch of that big dick into Karolina's tailpipe. Because initially she had whimpered with fear as her most private hole began to be stretched, and then cried out with pure agony when her anal virginity was taken from her.

But now? Now she was whimpering, gasping, and crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure. And, oh God, did she really just moan? Already? No, that couldn't be possible. Karolina refuse to even entertain the idea that she could be a natural anal slut. Although what other explanation was there for her getting any enjoyment out of this whatsoever? And seemingly taking it easily? Oh God, the shame was unbearable. Which again, only added to her enjoyment.

Sif was delighted she had discovered another natural anal slut, and the fact that Karolina was new to this, and deeply embarrassed by her reaction, was truly delicious. Of course, Sif expected all her girls to be anal sluts, one way or another, and these three would be no different. And yes, she would train all three of them to be addicted to butt sex. Karolina would just be easy, is all. Perhaps the easiest?

Although, Sif wouldn't be surprised if Tandy was also a natural ass whore, given her cute little bottom. Whatever the case, she would have a lot of fun in the future with these three, but for now she just very much liked to savour the moment. Especially when it came to watching her big dick sliding in and out of that back hole nice and easy, causing wonderful sounds from her latest conquest.

Although Sif did give herself an extra treat, "Nico, take over spreading those cheeks for me. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, your girlfriend has given me her virgin ass hole. Now I want you to do it. Oh yes, I want you to prove that you know your place, by giving me the best view of me sodomizing the woman you claim to love. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, give me that bitch hole, bitch!"

Again, there was another brief staring competition, then Nico lowered her head, and whimpered softly, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

This had Sif chuckling with delicious triumph, along with the fact that Nico immediately took over spreading those cheeks when Karolina let go of them. Which allowed Sif to look back and forth between the horrified expression on Nico's face, and Karolina's butt hole stretching for her cock. Sif had mostly been focused on the latter, but occasionally she enjoyed glancing at the former.

Now it was a lot easier, and looked even more delicious, that the poor witch was getting an even closer look at what was happening to her girlfriend's most private hole. Oh yes, it was a truly glorious sight, one which the Dom enjoyed for quite a while, before suddenly pulling that cock out of one girl's ass hole, and pressing it against the lips of another.

"Suck it!" Sif demanded firmly, in a tone which wasn't about to be questioned, "Mmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, wrap those pretty lips of yours around the head of my cock, and taste your girlfriend's ass. Ooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, taste the deepest part of her bowels. As she will soon taste yours. Oh yes, I require all my sex slaves to be familiar with each other's flavours. And love them. Talking to you, Tandy. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, very soon, you will be familiar with each other's flavours, thanks to your Mistress Sif. And what do you say, huh? What do you say to your Mistress, for giving you this treat?"

Initially Nico looked appalled by this idea, but eventually she lowered her head and grumbled, "Thank you, Mistress Sif."

"Thank you, Mistress Sif." Tandy said softly, just in case it was required.

"Thank you, Mistress Sif." Karolina moaned, the only one of them who sounded happy about all this.

"Good girls." Sif smiled, before pushing, "Now do as you're told, Nico."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Nico said softly, and obeyed.

Which meant closing her eyes, scrunching up her face, and then wrapping her lips around the head of the dildo which had just been in the deepest part of her girlfriend's bowels. There was then a brief hesitation, before Nico started sucking on the cock, and then moving her lips up and down it. Which suggested while Nico might not be a natural ass to mouth whore, she found the taste not entirely unpleasant.

Which was something that Sif could definitely work with. Oh yes, she was sure that with a little training, this little witch would be a world-class ATM slut. Just like all of her other bitches. And of course, her training began right now, as Sif reached down and began stroking her hair, and providing encouragement.

"That's it, mmmmmmmm, good girl. Good little cock sucker." Sif chuckled wickedly, "You really are bisexual, aren't you? Well, luckily for you, Mistress Sif is here, and she's going to make sure you get the cock that you need. Karolina, too. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, your girlfriend is clearly loving my cock up her ass. And I promise you, I will have all her holes. And yours. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, both of you will soon belong to me completely. Show me how much you want that, by taking my dick deep into your mouth, and if you can, down your throat. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, make sure you get every drop of your little girlfriend's ass, like I'm sure she will when the roles are reversed. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, that's a good girl. Good little cock sucker. You make your Mistress so proud."