Slaves of Sif Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet, it was also really twisted, both because of the teasing, and because of how much they were enjoying it. Oh God, the beautiful and powerful Karolina Dean and Nico Minoru were sharing the taste of Tandy's ass, which they both really loved, given the way that they were moaning happily. Well, they were practically able to kiss during this, but the ATM was definitely a factor.

Without really meaning to, Tandy lifted herself up onto all fours, so she could have a better look at this obscene act. She more than half expected Mistress Sif to scold her for this, given that she didn't have permission to do so. But for better or for worse, she was allowed to get the best view, as Karolina and Nico started taking it in turns to push that dildo into their mouths, and eventually even down their throats.

Or at least, as much as they possibly could. Again, what they couldn't reach, they licked the base, their Mistress only too happy to encourage them every step of the way. Although maybe that was punishment for Tandy, given that it meant longer for her poor little butt hole to go without getting more attention.

"That's it girls, share that cock." Sif chuckled wickedly, stroking the blonde and brunette hair within easy reach, "Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, it's sooooooooo hot watching a couple of lesbian lovers sharing a cock. Yes, it's a strap-on, covered in another girl's butt cream, but still. I wonder if this makes you bad lesbians? Oh, who cares, mmmmmmmmm, you're making your Mistress so very happy. Soooooooooo fucking happy, oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, cleaned that dick. Lick it, suck it, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, do whatever you have to, to get every drop of Tandy's ass cream! Oh yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fucking clean it good!"

After what seemed like an eternity, Karolina and Nico were gently pushed away, so Sif could go right back to the ass fucking. Which was a process which was then repeated over and over again, although it wasn't always Tandy's ass receiving that cock. In fact, it became increasingly rare that it would, as Sif seen to be spending most of her time on the asses of Karolina and Nico.

Tandy wondered if that was because they were more into this than she was, or because she had been a brat before, or even that maybe, just maybe she was getting just an equal share, and it didn't feel like it. She hoped not, as that would mean that she was enjoying this far more than she wanted too, but that increasingly seemed to be the case.

Oh who was she kidding? She was totally loving this. It was so twisted, and wrong on so many levels, but Tandy loved it in the ass. And more importantly, she loved being fucked in the ass by the goddess known as Sif. Her Mistress? Tandy certainly hoped so. Oh yes, she had done her best to fight the inevitable, but deep down, Tandy had known this would be the end of the night. And she welcomed it.

No, she was ashamed that it had taken her so long to realize she was dealing with a superior woman, a super Alpha female, and more importantly, literally a goddess. Tandy should have begged for the privilege of being a Slave of Sif, right from the start, but she promised she would make up for it now. And for the rest of her life.

This of course meant taking whatever she was given without complaint, even though her desire to cum was increasingly overwhelming. But that didn't matter. No, all that mattered was Mistress Sif's happiness. And the goddess was clearly content with dishing out a slow, gentle butt fucking to each girl in turn, going up and down the row, and making sure each ass hole was well fucked.

And to Tandy's shame, left gaping open from being so obscenely used. Something that particularly Karolina very much enjoyed, even if she and Nico were obviously just as aching to cum as Tandy. And then, just as it was becoming too much, their wonderful Mistress showed them some much-needed mercy.

"When you're ready to cum, beg for it." Sif ordered with a wicked smile.

Not needing any more encouragement than that, Karolina pleaded, "I'm ready! I'm so ready, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddd, please Mistress Sif, make me cum! Please? Ooooooooooooh fuck, pound my slutty little butt hole, and make me cum! Make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Oh please Mistress Sif, make me and Nico your anal bitches! Tandy, too! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, ah shit, we wanna be your ass sluts. Your butt sex loving slaves! Just three more Slaves of Sif! Oh please, please enslave us, and make us all cum like anal whores! Oh pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeee, oh fuck yeah, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Maybe a little ironically, given her initial reluctance, Tandy was next, "Me too... I, I... I want to be yours! Oh please, Mistress Sif, make me your sex slave! I wanna be a slave of Sif! Please? Oh God, please forgive me. Please forgive me for not submitting to you the first chance you gave me. I promise I'll make it up to you. I promise. Oh God, I swear I'll be a good little dyke slut, and do whatever you want, whenever you want, mmmmmmmmmmm, just please, let me cum! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, fuck me and make me cum! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard and deep, and make me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME GOOD! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, AH FUCK!"

And then finally, Nico was the last to plead, "And me. Fuck my ass, and make me yours. If Karolina wants to be yours, then I do too. Actually, I just want it. I really, really do. Please give it to me? Please? Ooooooooooooh fuck, slam my little butt hole, and make it your fuck hole! Turn all of us into your lesbian fuck toys. Oh shit, Mistress Sif, mmmmmmmm, claim me. Claim us all as Slaves of Sif! Make us yours, all yours! And do it by destroying our ass holes! Yessssssssssssss, do it do it do it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, POUND THOSE FUCKING HOLES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! MMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Unsurprisingly given that she had been the first to beg, Karolina was the first to receive an orgasm. Or more accurately, a whole bunch of them, as Mistress Sif slammed every inch of her cock inside her ass, and then pounded it until the poor girl could take it no more.

She then repeated the process with Tandy and Nico, who each did their best to entice their Dom, both with their words, and the fact that they were wiggling their needy little bottoms. But once that big dick was inside those bottoms, each girl quickly became incoherent, And then completely mindless, as they were bombarded with amazing climaxes, truly turning them into nothing but fuck holes Mistress Sif could use for her pleasure.

Sif love to be able to line up her lesbian slaves, and go back and forth between them, using them for their intended purpose, pleasing her. Perhaps most of all, when it was their butt holes she was using one after the other. After all, what better proof of her power over them, then using their most private of holes as nothing but orifices for her pleasure? And she wasn't even concentrating on just one of them.

No, she was tossing each one aside, in favour of another one constantly. With this being even better than usual, given instead of dealing with a selection of well-trained anal sluts, she was breaking in three new additions to her collection, each with a previously virgin ass hole, which was now being solidified as nothing but her personal fuck hole.

Of course, the fact that she did this on a regular basis with her broken anal slaves, and just regular one on one butt fuckings, ensured that Sif was able to hold back, even long after the three barely legal girls were orgasming wrecks. More importantly, it insured that they would all remember their places.

Even Tandy Bowen, who had been adorably defiant before, now seemed broken beyond repair. And even if there was anything of her previous defiance that remained, she would only have to remember this moment, and any fight would likely drain out of her. That, and Sif would be happy to give any of them a refresher, as they were all wonderful additions to her collection.

As much as she was solidifying their place, Sif also held back, simply because she had a reputation to uphold. Something she felt confident that she had done, when she finally allowed everything to catch up with her. Namely the combination of her clit connecting with the other end of the dildo, the wonderful sounds of flesh hitting flesh, and the screams of her new conquests, and most of all the sheer joy of enslaving three beautiful and powerful women.

And doing it through pounding their tight little ass holes, no less. Oh yes, all of that combined to give Sif several powerful orgasms. That, and the fact that she pushed herself through each one of those climaxes, so she could maximize the pleasure for all involved, but at that point, mostly herself.

It was a question whether the fuck toys in front of her were even aware of anything at this point. Hell, Sif wasn't even aware of who she was fucking at any given time. Not that she had too. No, in that wonderful moment, they were just ass meat to her. Somewhere nice and tight to put her cock. Oh yes, these powerful young women truly became nothing but cock sleeves to her.

Something she gleefully used until she thought she was about to collapse with exhaustion. Which was a very long time, even for the likes of her. Then of course, she pulled out her dick, smacked each of those asses in turn, and gave them another order. An order, which apparently at least one of them had been waiting for.

"Spread your cheeks for me, bitches!" Sif demanded, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssss, show me those pretty little gapes."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Karolina quickly and eagerly replied.

While Nico and Tandy didn't repeat those words like they should, it sounded like they tried, but they were just too exhausted. Which was cute enough that Sif wouldn't punish them for it. At least not right away. Truthfully, she might remember this later, when she would give them each a nice spanking to further solidifying their training, but it wouldn't be much of an increase in force.

Besides, they had all been good, especially Karolina, and Sif didn't make a habit of punishing subs too badly when they had been good. And they continue to be good, namely with all three girls slowly reaching back and spreading their cheeks, giving their new Mistress the best look at their gaping butt holes.

In truth, Sif had a pretty good look at her handiwork even without that extra step, but the point was, it further solidified their submission to her. And it was just so beautiful. Definitely something Sif needed to have immortalized, in the form of Wanda using her magic to take pictures of it, without needing to be asked. Which again, only further solidified their submission, along with of course, what she planned to do next.

However, given that her latest conquests were exhausted, she was nice enough to showed them pity, in the form of just admiring those gapes for a few long minutes, before sitting down directly in front of them. Something which made them all lift their heads and stare longingly at her cock, which in turn had the warrior goddess smirking, before giving her pets the order that they were clearly waiting for.

"Good girls." Sif chuckled wickedly as she sat down, and then after a dramatic pause ordered, "Now, suck my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, this cock is covered in the slut butt cream from all of you, and I want you to share it like good little ass to mouth loving slaves of Sif. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif." Karolina quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif." Nico quickly and eagerly replied.

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif." Tandy quickly and eagerly replied.

It was very promising that this time, Nico and Tandy replied without hesitation, showing their latest humiliation had reinvigorated them, and the brutal sodomy they had just taken had left them as broken little fuck toys, just like everyone else in Sif's collection. Yes, it was fun to have more of a challenge, like with the now formally stubborn Peggy Carter.

However, it was also incredibly fun to just effortlessly break a couple of lezzie sluts, who were practically begging to be hers. And they would be from now on, that was for sure. Which was only proven by how thorough they were in cleaning that big dick, which had just pummelled the deepest part of all three of their bowels.

However, unlike many of her other sluts, who would shove each other out of the way just for another drop of butt cream, when they were allowed to by their Dom, these three all happily shared. Perhaps this experience had created a bond between them, or maybe the simple love that Karolina and Nico had for each other was rubbing off on Tandy?

Whatever the case, it made for quite the show, and Sif was only too happy to make sure they would be sharing for the rest of the night. Hell, they would be sharing for the rest of their lives, as just another few additions to the slaves of Sif. Leaving the warrior goddess with the simple question of who would be next? Because as always, she had a few ideas.