Slaves of Sif Ch. 19

Story Info
Sif conquers Betty and MJ.
11.4k words
4.5
3.7k
4
0

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron or Spider-Man: Far From Home, or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"So..." Sif began, "What do you two have to say for yourselves?"

"Sorry, not sorry." MJ said nonchalantly.

There was a brief pause, then Betty blurted out nervously, unable to take a literal goddess staring at her, "Please don't hurt us, Mistress Sif. We don't have any powers, and Mistress MJ was trying to impress you."

"Well, you succeeded in that." Sif dropped the stern act in favour of a smirk. Although she then pushed, "But, are you sure you don't have any powers? My home is protected by magic, and technology. No one should be able to enter without my permission. And yet, there you two were, fucking my bitches, in one of my favourite beds, no less."

"Well, to be fair, they just thought we were new. And we didn't correct them." Betty said guiltily.

"Yeah, once we were in, it was so easy." MJ smirked, "Thanks for that, by the way. I've always wanted to butt fuck The Black Widow. I never thought it would be as easy as simply ordering her to bend over. But apparently, you really have turned her into a mindless anal slut, desperate to get her big fat ass fucked."

"Yeah, I did." Sif grinned, before quickly pushing, "But seriously, how did you get in?"

"We're very, very smart." MJ shrugged, quickly adding, "But I suppose we could show you, on one condition."

"Which is?" Sif raised an eyebrow.

"Let us join your little... team." MJ said, again quickly adding, "To be clear, I have no desire to be anyone's plaything. And I especially don't want to be referred to as, your favourite term for your pets. But I do want to be able to fuck whoever I want in your little collection. Whenever you're not using them, of course. In return, me and Betty will help you with your security problem."

There was a brief pause, and then Betty nervously added, "At least on the technical side. We're not fighters, obviously. Not like you, and...and some of the others. But we can help. We, we want to help."

Another brief pause, then Sif burst out laughing, causing Betty to freeze with fear, and MJ to cautiously question, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing." Sif lied, before quickly explaining herself, "I just really admire your boldness."

"Erm, thanks. I guess." MJ said nervously, before quickly adding, "Look, this whole thing was my idea. If you're going to punish someone for this, leave Betty out of it. Please?"

"Huh..." Sif raised an eyebrow, intrigued, "You really care about her, then?"

"Yes." MJ said without hesitation.

"She's yours?" Sif pushed.

"Yes." MJ confirmed, again without hesitation.

"And is she yours?" Sif turned to the blonde, "Or are you her bitch?"

"Erm, I... I'd like to think both." Betty stammered nervously, "I mean, yeah... I'm her bitch, but it's not like it is with your bitches. We're together, and a team."

"Oh, we're together, and a team, too." Sif insisted with another smirk, before again pushing, "But does she give you what an obvious bottom like you needs? Huh? Does she fuck you in the ass, like the little slut you are? Does she gape your shit hole? Huh? Or does she only do that with older women, with big fat asses, like with my Natasha?"

"Yes..." Betty blushed, before clarifying with a stammer, "I, I mean, yes... she fucks me in the butt. And I love it. I love being her bottom."

"I'm sure you do." Sif smirked, "Just as I'm sure you'd love to be mine."

"I would." Betty admitted, "But only if MJ was okay with it. She owns my ass. It's hers to pimp out to whoever she wants."

"Yeah, it is." MJ beamed proudly, before adding, "And yeah, you can fuck her pretty much whenever you want. Whenever I'm not using her."

"More boldness." Sif chuckled, "But tell me, MJ... what about your ass? Huh? Do I get that, too?"

"No!" MJ said firmly, and then when Sif gave her a warning look, she somehow managed to stay strong, while being really nervous on the inside, "I'm a top."

"I've heard that before." Sif purred.

"Well, I mean it." MJ said firmly, then quickly pointed out, "I'm a pure top. If I wasn't, your magic would already have me on my knees, right? Isn't that supposed to be how it works?"

"Yes..." Sif murmured softly, before questioning, "So, in exchange for just one new bitch, and technical support from teenagers, you get access to my home AND get to fuck my bitches?"

"Hey, you're the one that said you admired our boldness." MJ pointed out.

Yet another pause, this one the longest yet, and then Sif agreed, "Very well. I shall accept your deal. For now. But you must both prove yourselves to me. Starting with you, blondie. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, let see just how much you can take. And just how much your girlfriend can stomach seeing you take. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, take off your clothes. Let me see my new prize."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Betty quickly replied and obeyed.

Betty Brant was of course blushing bright red as she did this, even though it had been pretty much guaranteed this moment was coming, one way or another. Mistress Sif and her partners in crime had defeated The Avengers on more than one occasion now, but she always left them alive. So it was extremely doubtful she would execute two teenage girls for a little breaking and entering.

Using her bitches was going to get them both punished, but likely, in a way they would enjoy. Or at least, Betty would enjoy. And to her great shame, she had been looking forward to it. Hell, she found herself enjoying being the centre of attention like this, even as she tried and failed to take off her clothes in a sexy way.

It didn't matter though, because Mistress Sif was staring at her the entire time, then pulled her chair away from the table she had been using to interrogate them, and ordered the blonde, "Good girl. Now, bend over my knee. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, I'm going to spank your naughty little ass, right in front of your girlfriend."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Betty quickly replied and obeyed.

Again, Betty blushed at the command, even as she moved quickly to obey. How could she not, when it involved placing herself over the knee of a powerful woman, giving her ass up to be punished? But again, she was also incredibly excited by doing this. Especially in front of MJ. After all, she'd been bent over another girl's knee before, thanks to MJ, but this was the first time she was being spanked by somebody who wasn't Michelle Jones.

Someone naturally strong and powerful, both in presence, and just in physical ability. Which might mean that this was too much for her, but she was looking forward to finding out. And of course, she promised to do her best to take it for her Mistresses, like a good little sub.

For better or for worse, instead of getting right to it, Mistress Sif spent a few long seconds just admiring her prize, and then giving it a nice little groping. MJ normally did the same thing, only she spent much longer dishing out that teasing, before finally getting to the spanking itself. And honestly, when it finally came, Betty was more relieved than anything else.

Because she hadn't truly thought Mistress Sif would give her everything she had right off the bat, but there was a small part of her which had been afraid that even this goddess taking it easy on her would be too much for her. Instead, it was just the right amount to cause her pain, but not so much that it was unbearable.

This process was then repeated over and over again, Mistress Sif settling into a steady rhythm, while thankfully spending plenty of time massaging some of that pain away in between the blows. Which again, was the kind of thing that Betty was familiar receiving from MJ. Admittedly, that had been more to prepare for this moment, as until MJ had convinced her it would be a good idea to break into a goddess's home, spanking wasn't a big part of their usual routine.

In a short time, Betty had learned to enjoy a certain level of humiliation, but also she didn't enjoy the pain, like some of the women she had researched did. Then again who knows what would become of her after this night of debauchery. Maybe by the time they were done, she would be a mindless little pain slut.

Sif was very tempted to make that happen, and more importantly make Michelle Jones her mindless little pain slut. Among so, so many other things. After all, it wasn't often that girls talked back to her so much, and this was the first time someone had been able to break into her home without any skills or powers, or physical training before. However, she really meant it when she said she admired their boldness.

Especially this, MJ, who was obviously in charge here. It was greatly amusing. Just like it had been with Peggy Carter. However, while she didn't need to prove a point by breaking them, it was questionable just how much disrespect she could take from a couple of teenagers, before she had to do something about it.

Honestly though, she was willing to cut them some slack, just from giving her such a wonderful sight to come home too. Sif always return to see her subs having sex with each other, and some of them were even bold enough to fuck each other's asses. But to see two teenage girls she'd never met before, sandwiching the once mighty Black Widow in between them, had been truly wonderful.

And Natasha had looked so very happy 69'ing with Betty, while MJ was viciously pounding that Black Widow booty. Hell, Sif wished she had half the presence of mind to enter the room more silently, so she could enjoy the show a little more. Then again, there would be plenty of time for that later.

For now, Sif was more than happy with concentrating on the sweet piece of ass directly in front of her, as it jiggled for her with every blow, and very quickly turned a cute little shade of pink. Hell, it pretty much turned red before she even got down to serious strikes. Well, half serious. There was no way that this little human could take everything she had to give. Not even close.

But she wanted to believe she had become an expert at being able to tell exactly how much a conquest could take, and sure enough when she did eventually phase out the groping and increase the force behind those blows, Betty didn't beg for mercy. She cried out adorably, but didn't try to put a stop to it. In fact, MJ looked closer to doing that than her lover.

It wasn't often that during a spanking Sif looked away from the butt she was beating. However, she now had a large collection of bitches, many of whom had some kind of relationship to each other, inspiring her to occasionally check the faces of her audience. In this case, that was truly satisfying, given it beyond a shadow of a doubt that MJ truly cared for her girlfriend.

And more importantly, if she continued being lippy, Sif now had an easy way to punish her. Which also had her wondering, exactly how would MJ look during all the other things she had to know that her new Mistress had planned for her, and her seemingly precious girlfriend. And was she really ready for it?

MJ was questioning that herself, especially when Betty's poor little butt was turned a bright red, and then a dark and angry red, from the assault it was taking. Which was especially worrying, given it had to be a mere fraction of the power that this goddess was capable of. Hell, her own ass was quivering with fear because of it. Also, there was the fact that Betty's ass hole was currently being stretched with a butt-plug.

Which had seemed a good idea when they left, to keep her girl nice and ready for what was coming later. Now that had backfired, and was only causing her girl more pain. Although impressively, the goody-goody was able to take everything she had to give without complaint.

In fact, MJ was indeed close to throwing in the towel on her girlfriend's behalf, before Sif finally stopped, and just admired her handiwork for a few long seconds. Then she went back to the groping, massaging some of the pain away, and causing Betty to coo happily. Admittedly, the older woman could restart the spanking at any moment, and MJ had been guilty of at least teasing that herself, when she was the one dishing out the spanking.

Thankfully that wasn't the case, and eventually Sif effortlessly picked Betty up, flipped her around so that she was sitting on her lap, and then kissed her gently. Something which had the tiny human hesitating for a moment, before melting into it. Not that the other human could blame her.

"Mmmmmmmm, you took that so well." Sif beamed, once she broke the kiss, "MJ trained you right, didn't she?"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Betty quickly blushed, and then for good measure added, "Thank you, Mistress Sif."

Sif chuckled wickedly, and then asked, "Did she train you to eat pussy too?"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Betty nodded with another blush.

"Show me." Sif pushed, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, get on your knees before your new Mistress, and show me that you know what your hot little mouth is truly for."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Betty again blushed, and then for good measure added, "Thank you, Mistress Sif."

The poor submissive then blushed and lowered her head again, before getting on her knees in front of this much, much taller woman. Betty then bit her lip adorably for a few long seconds, before pressing her lips against the side of Sif's left knee. She lingered there for a few long seconds, before slowly kissing her way up that well-muscled thigh, slowly but surely, making her way to the older woman's pussy.

It was a technique that MJ was very, very familiar with, and she could tell that her girl wanted to keep it up. Kiss her way up the other thigh, and then back and forth, to tease her top. However, Betty made the probably wise decision of not pushing her luck.

So after another brief pause, Betty stuck out her tongue, and slid it over Sif's pussy lips. MJ could tell this was what was happening because of Sif's reactions, mainly throwing her head back, and letting out a loud happy cry, followed by grinning down at the other girl. However, from the angle she had carefully positioned herself in, MJ could just about see what was happening. And it was glorious.

Even if it made her extremely jealous. Of course, she was mostly jealous that Sif was getting her pussy licked. However, even though this was her idea, there was a small part of her that was annoyed her girlfriend was eating another pussy. And even part of her, which was jealous of Betty for being the one to taste that particular pussy.

Betty made that very easy, given that Sif wasn't the only one letting out happy sounds from this wonderful experience. No, Betty was moaning, gasping and whimpering with joy at the taste of this heavenly hole. Admittedly, those sounds were drowned out by the much taller, stronger woman, but she was 100% sure that the other women knew exactly how much she was enjoying this.

Which was a little embarrassing, but mostly it just added to her enjoyment. Oh yes, the supposed good girl rejoiced in everyone in this room knowing exactly how much of a pussy loving slut she truly was. And in this moment, Mistress Sif's pussy loving slut. After all, when MJ had initially pitched this idea, she had been very sceptical.

Hell, before they had become a couple, Betty would have been truly horrified at the idea of becoming a sex slave, and would never willingly put herself in that position. However, Betty had also never been happier than she was when she was submitting to MJ, and even before then, such a thing would've been the stuff of her most forbidden, and yet exciting, fantasies.

Although another thing holding her back would have been the fear that she simply wasn't good enough for Mistress Sif. After all, this was literally a goddess. One who had defeated The Avengers, and now had the likes of The Black Widow and even Peggy Carter as her playthings.

So it was truly amazing beyond words when her unworthy tongue was able to get such wonderful sounds out of this literal goddess. The statuesque beauty even reached down, and gently stroked her hair, while grinning down at her, which literally had Betty's submissive little heart fluttering with joy. Just like it did when she was receiving the exact same thing from her precious MJ.

Oh fuck, Betty didn't need further confirmation that she was a bottom, but it was always fun to get it. And to her delight, she continued receiving encouragement throughout the pussy licking, including having Mistress Sif provide more verbal encouragement during certain parts of it.

"Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, lick me just like that! Just like that, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, good girl." Sif moaned repeatedly for a few long seconds, before adding with a chuckle, "Mmmmmmmmm, good little cunt muncher! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, is this what MJ gets, huh? Is this what you do to keep her happy? Oooooooooooooh fuck, no wonder she's so fond of you.

Oh yes, but I wonder, were you always this good? Just a fucking natural? Or were you trained? Huh? Oh fuck, did your little girlfriend train you to be this good? If so, you have my congratulations, MJ. Mmmmmmmmm, you've trained one fine pussy licker. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yeah, one fine pussy licker, indeed."

"Thanks." MJ grumbled dryly, before quipping, "And your welcome."

This made Betty want to reassure MJ, and praise her for everything she done for her. Call her by her rightful title of Mistress MJ, and tell Mistress Sif exactly how good she trained her. Which in turn, made her almost unbearably wet. Especially combined with some truly heavenly pussy cream, which initially, made it hard for her to even think when it first touched her taste-buds.

Luckily her training kicked in, as she was very used to licking pussy, while savouring the taste of it. Hell, she even made sure to initially linger on the taller woman's clit, before ignoring it completely so she could give this literal goddess the cunt munching she so richly deserved. And so Betty could have longer enjoying this wonderful flavour.

Sif truly meant what she said about being impressed. Betty's rug munching skills were well beyond her years, suggesting that she spent a lot of time with her face buried in between MJ's legs, and maybe even in between the legs of other women, so she could have had natural skills. Which was of course, something that Sif love to think about. A bunch of teenage girls, dyking out together. Or perhaps just lying back, and allowing Betty to do all the work?

Telling themselves it didn't count, if they weren't the ones doing something. Meanwhile, Betty was only too happy to practice for the benefit of her Mistress without her knowledge. Or maybe she was the one leading the charge? Now that was a fun idea, MJ pimping out her girl's hot little mouth. As long as she could watch.

Which were the kind of wonderful thoughts which Sif allowed herself indulging during the first stages of the pussy licking, confident that Betty wouldn't give her more until she had to say. Or at least, more than she could handle. Personally, Sif didn't mind having her bitches take initiative. Even if she did occasionally punish them for it. But that was just a bit of fun, and most of them took it as encouragement, more than punishment.

Hell, some of them really, really got off on it. For better or for worse, Betty hadn't quite enjoyed the spanking as much as they had, and it was questionable whether MJ would enjoy receiving it at all. However, the goddess had other plans, which they all probably would enjoy.

It was really tempting to indulge in a few of those plans now, as MJ removed her clothes without being asked. Again, Sif might use this as an excuse to later punish this teenager, or both of them, but the truth was, she loved this little show she was getting. Oh yes, it was great to see MJ in all her glory. True, she hadn't really tried to put much effort into it, it was certainly very enjoyable to watch, and the end result was the same.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers