Slaves of Sif Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about that stuff all the time, and arguably, she shouldn't allow her imagination to get carried away with her in such a beautiful moment, but MJ just couldn't help it. As a result, it took her a few long minutes to realize something was pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth, either to complain, or maybe, some part of her wanted this.

Either way, she suddenly realized that Sif had pulled the strap-on out of Betty's ass, and then pressed it against her mouth, which now MJ had obligingly opened for her. Which of course, made it nice and easy to push that dick inside it. Not that the dominant teen was really complaining, as she loved the taste of ass. Especially this ass. So of course, she was only too happy to suck it. Just like Sif was only too happy to provide her with encouragement.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it, suck my cock." Sif encouraged gleefully, while stroking MJ's long dark hair, "Suck your girlfriend's ass cream off of your Mistress's dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's hot. Soooooooooo hot, mmmmmmmmmm fuck! I know you're not an expert cock sucker. Mmmmmmmmm, at least not yet. But at least, try and get all of that butt cream.

Oh yes, come on, MJ. Please your new Mistress. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, prove just how eager you are to please me. And just how much you like kissing your girlfriend's butt. That you're an ass to mouth slut! My, little ATM whore! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, suck it like a good girl!"

Those words had MJ sucked the dildo with increasing enthusiasm. She like to believe it was all about getting as much of that butt cream as possible, but she had to admit, there was part of her which was happy to be pleasing her Mistress. Because that's what this literal goddess was now. It wasn't what she was hoping for, but MJ could adapt.

And if this was the worst punishment she received for daring to challenge the great and powerful Mistress Sif, then it would be a real bargain. Especially if it meant the likes of Natasha Romanoff and Peggy Carter would be soon the ones sucking their anal juices from MJ's dick. Hell, at this point, MJ would be more than happy just to settle for just getting an up-close look at them receiving this treatment from this goddess.

For better or for worse, MJ was able to take that dildo much further than before, given that she now had much more motivation to do so. And while she hadn't been able to take it all the way, she was only too happy to lick the base, so she could indeed get every drop of that precious liquid. Something she found herself doing over and over again, as Mistress Sif gleefully started switching back and forth between Betty's ass hole and MJ's mouth.

Which went on for longer than expected, and then just when it seemed like Betty would get the hard anal pounding she had to be craving right now, Mistress Sif gave both teens a surprise. One which wasn't entirely unwelcome, but had worrying implications for the near future.

"See MJ, mmmmmmmmm, we're sharing your girl after all." Sif chuckled wickedly, after a few moments of silence. Then she added, "Oooooooooooh, but if you want some direct contact, why don't you let her eat your ass? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, let Betty eat your butt, while I'm all up in hers! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, I think that would be fun, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif." MJ replied and obeyed, a little bewildered.

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif." Betty replied and obeyed quickly after that, just for good measure.

Betty had been getting ready to beg to cum, but she could just about handle waiting longer. In fact, it was preferable, because longer the wait, the harder the orgasms. Besides, this way so she could cum with a but in her face, and a cock up her ass. Admittedly, that wouldn't be her first choice when it came to be double teamed the first time, but it was far from unappealing. Especially given that she rather enjoyed eating MJ's ass.

Something she would have been happy to confirm, if she was given the time to beg for it. Well, maybe she should have try to do that anyway, but very quickly MJ moved into position, and maybe it was better that Betty saved her strength for the rim job. Especially because it turned out, having a cock in her ass was kind of distracting.

In fact, it was very distracting. Which was far from surprising, but Betty hadn't appreciated how hard it would be until MJ backed that booty up against her face, while Mistress Sif continued pumping that strap-on in and out of her bitch hole. Fuck, it was so overwhelming, it was almost a full minute before Betty even stuck out her tongue. For that, she was ashamed.

After all, she had been trained better than that. Of course, she had no doubt that Mistress MJ would understand. Would their new top? Time would tell. But thankfully she wasn't punished by having that cock taken away from her again. Hell, if anything she got to enjoy it even more, now that she was the one being fed her girlfriend's ass, instead of the other way around.

Thankfully, after embarrassing herself, Betty stuck out her tongue, and slid it over her girlfriend's butt hole. That first lick was extremely slow, and given that she was using her hand to keep herself upright, she was mostly licking the cheeks. For better or for worse, MJ then spread them herself, making it much easier for Betty to get to hit her target.

She did miss having her face surrounded by those ass cheeks, but as the trade-off was being able to please the dominant women, it was worth it. Something she did, by sliding her tongue all over that puckered rosebud, and eventually, even trying to push it inside. Of course, she didn't get very far, as unlike her whore ass, MJ's butt was virgin. At least for now.

While her mind was foggy from being butt fucked, even now, while almost desperately needing to cum, Betty Brant was far from an idiot. Even in this weakened state, her mind was able to imagine this was possibly leading to Mistress Sif taking MJ's anal cherry. Both teens had known this was a possibility, and MJ had promised that if it came down to it, the sacrifice would be worth it.

If her girlfriend was still happy with that, Betty would protest, although equally, she prepared herself for the possibility of having to walk out of here unsatisfied. Which wouldn't be too bad, as surely her top would want to re-establish her dominance ASAP. Although selfishly, she was hoping that whatever happened next, Mistress Sif would make her cum first. Alas, it was not to be...

"Alright, MJ..." Sif announced, waiting until she had the attention of both teens before adding, "Back that booty up! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, bring it side by side with your girlfriend's cute little butt. Ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna go back and forth between you. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, back and forth, between your hot little asses."

"You mean..." MJ began cautiously.

"I'm going to take your anal cherry? Yes, mmmmmmmmmm, that's exactly what I'm going to do." Sif admitted with a wicked grin, "Unless you've already gave it away? Huh? Maybe to Betty, after some misguided attempts to be fair? Oh please, say it isn't so? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I was looking forward to taking your ass for myself."

"No..." MJ said softly, before clarifying, "I've never. Never done, that. But..."

"Oh, don't worry, honey." Sif reassured, before quickly adding, "Plenty of my bitches top each other, despite the fact that they have all been butt fucked at some point. Mostly by me. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, so if you really want to prove that you're a top, you'll take this ass fucking without complaint. And still want to top afterwards."

There was a long pause, then MJ lowered her head, and softly agreed, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

"Good girl." Sif beamed happily, before pushing, "Now, like I said, give me that booty."

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif." MJ replied and slowly but surely obeyed.

Sif almost felt bad in that moment. Michelle Jones was just barely 18 years old, and it was natural for people that young to make mistakes. However, it was better to put an end to disobedience before it got out of hand, and MJ just had such a cute little booty. So, unable to resist, Sif admired her prize for a few long seconds, then press the head of her strap-on against the younger girl's butt hole and slowly started pushing forwards. Oh fuck, MJ let out such a cute little gasp, as her ass began stretching.

Which of course, was followed by soft whimpers and cries, as the Dom continued pushing forwards, thus causing that forbidden hole to keep stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of the dildo slid into that cute little back door, meaning that Michelle Jones had officially lost her anal cherry.

Which as always, was something Sif gleefully gloated about, "And that's your cherry, MJ. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love taking anal cherries. You may have denied me Betty's, but I'll happily take yours. Oh yes, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, this will do nicely. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I love taking cherries, and making asses mine! Ah fuck!"

After a few more long seconds, maybe even a minute, of gloating and savouring the moment, Sif began pushing forwards again, causing that dildo to slid deeper into MJ's ass. However, unlike with Betty, which had been one smooth thrust, Sif found herself stopping every so often to give her latest conquest time to adjust.

She did not know for sure, but it was likely Betty's first time was much easier on her, given that she was a natural anal slut, while MJ was not. Which to be fair, prove that Michelle Jones truly was more of a top. Hell, the goddess of war even considered stopping completely. And she would, if things continued like this. But she was also confident that she could get MJ to like it, if not love it.

It had been a long time since she had taken such a reluctant back door, and while this one was proving to be particularly challenging, Sif had never failed to turn a hole into an eager little fuck hole, and she was determined not to fail now. And to her credit, MJ didn't complain. Admittedly, that could be, because she was to scared too, but Sif suspected something else.

That this little human was tougher than she appeared, suggesting that she had a great future keeping the most submissive Slaves of Sif happy. Even if occasionally she would have to make her Mistress Sif happy, by taking every inch of her dick in her ass Just as she did now. Oh yes, it took longer than usual, but eventually, through a series of stops and starts, every inch of that dildo slid into the virgin ass of Michelle Jones.

"Almost there, almost there, mmmmmmmmm, you're doing so well. So well." Sif praised towards the end of that, stroking MJ's sides soothingly as the inexperienced girl gasped, groaned, and whimpered as her rectum was stuffed full of dick. Then, when her thighs came to rest against those ass cheeks, Sif bragged, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, every inch! Oh MJ, that's every single inch of this big dick buried in your cute little booty!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, good girl. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's a very, very good girl. You just gave your Mistress your ass, just as she asked. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, it's mine now. And I promise you, oooooooooooh, I'm going to take real good care of it. Yours, and Betty's. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, both your asses are mine now! All mine! And now, I'm going to make you love it in the butt."

Considering how they started, that may be a little too much to ask, but Sif was determined to at least try. Of course, that came after a long pause, in which she gave the inexperienced girl a chance to adjust to having her shit-pipe so obscenely stretched and filled. Then, when she did finally move back, it was nice and slow.

Just like when she pushed back in, and when she repeated the process. Oh yes, she sodomized the other girl nice and slow, allowing her plenty of time to get used to this situation. And although it took a while, eventually Sif got what she truly wanted in that moment. Namely, a sound of enjoyment out of MJ. Yes, it was small, but at least it was something that she could build on.

Betty was terrified by that sound most of all. Which was a horrible thing for her to think, but she couldn't help it. MJ was the perfect top. Or at the very least, perfect for her. She didn't want to lose what they had, which was why she had been hesitant about this whole idea. Well, the main reason. Oh God, what if MJ became a bigger bottom then she was? Even now, that didn't seem possible, but what if?

She was already insecure that her girlfriend would find someone else within the Slaves of Sif, someone better, and now she had to worry about losing her to Mistress Sif. Then again, her top was the most stubborn person she had ever met, so she had to believe she would get through this, even now.

Then all of a sudden Sif questioned, "Betty, do you want to taste your girlfriend's ass on my cock?"

Hearing that automatically made Betty blushed furiously, but she answered honestly, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

"Well then, get up here, and do it." Sif ordered with a wicked smile on her face.

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif." Betty quickly replied and obeyed, adding the 'thank you' just for good measure.

Which in turn, made Mistress Sif chuckle with delight, as she pulled that dick out of MJ's ass, and pretty much pushed it straight into Betty's mouth, as soon as it was in range. There was another chuckle from the goddess as the once sweet and innocent Betty Brant eagerly wrapped her lips tightly around that butt flavoured dildo, and then moaned loudly and happily. Oh God, Betty loved the taste of ass. And she had never tasted MJ's ass like this.

She frequently rimmed her, but this was obviously different. Fuck, it was so weird. Well, everything about this was weird. But it was definitely something that the blonde could get use too. Oh yes, she could definitely get used to this, Betty thought, as she eagerly cleaned the head of that dildo, and then started bobbing her head up and down it.

Unlike her far less experienced girlfriend, Betty was able to not only take that dick deep into her mouth, but eventually all the way down her throat. Hell, it didn't even take that long, not in the grand scheme of things. Mostly because she just couldn't help herself, especially the first time. Oh yes, the once sweet and innocent Betty Brant eagerly indulged in her love for going ass to mouth, much to the delight of Mistress Sif.

Which was of course, another big reason she was doing this. To please her Dom. To get her hair stroked, and to be told that she was a good girl. But she also hoped this would mean that she would get more ass cream, or better yet, more cock up her ass.

Sure enough, that was exactly what happened, Mistress Sif first, going back and forth between MJ's ass and Betty's mouth, and then simply swapping asses. All of which was both heaven and hell for Betty, given that while she enjoyed every second of it, she'd also never been more desperate to cum. Hell, if it was just her was being relentlessly teased, she would have probably had begged for mercy ages ago.

But this time, she had something very important to consider. That being, whether or not MJ was ready for her first hard anal pounding. Because if she wasn't, the experience might be too overwhelming. Then again, maybe that was a good thing, because the blonde didn't want to lose her top. Which she felt guilty for thinking, but she couldn't help it.

MJ was definitely overwhelmed by this experience, and wanted it to be over, but she didn't want to have to beg to cum. It was probably foolish of her to think she could out last a literal goddess, but Mistress Sif had lost her patients in the past, so there was at least a chance of it. Also, if she was going to beg, it really shouldn't be too soon. Partly because she may not get what she wanted that way.

But more importantly, she wanted to try and save at least a bit of her dignity. Especially with Betty right there, witnessing every moment of this. Which was another reason it was a good idea to wait. Oh yes, it felt like any moment now her girl Betty would beg to cum, which would hopefully save MJ from having to do it. Well, probably not, but a girl could dream, right?

Of course, by waiting so long, MJ was running the risk of breaking completely. However, if she was being honest, that wasn't really a big concern for her. At least, not anymore. At the beginning of the night? Absolutely. In fact, it had been the one thing, causing her to hesitate about this entire plan.

If anything, receiving her first ass fucking had been a relief, as while it wasn't entirely unenjoyable, it wasn't the life-changing experience, Betty had described, or the one she had watched other women go through, thanks to Mistress Sif now broadcasting her conquests. Hell, if anything she owed a debt of gratitude to Mistress Sif, for taking that worry away from her. Something that she definitely planned to repay her for.

Admittedly, her first anally induced orgasm could be a real game changer, especially the longer the teasing went on for. However, every second that ticked by only made MJ more confident that she was going to get out of this, with her desire to top intact. Hell, she got very close to cumming a few times while there was a cock in her ass, and she was focusing on butt fucking her beloved Betty.

Or one of the many Slaves of Sif, who would make this whole experience so very worth it. Alas, Mistress Sif would not be denied, and eventually MJ just had to give her what she wanted. Again. Although luckily, it didn't take much to get it. Not in the grand scheme of things. And better yet, Betty soon joining the fun, offering a distraction from MJ's words.

"Fuck me! Oh God, please fuck me harder!" MJ finally pleaded, hating herself for it, but no longer able to take this torture, "Make me cum! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, make me cum, like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Like my girl Betty. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh,make me cum like a little butt slut, right in front of my sub girlfriend. Please? Oh please, I need it!"

"Me too! I need to cum! Oh please Mistress Sif, fuck my slutty little ass harder, and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum!" Betty begged shortly afterwards, with absolutely no shame, "Pound me! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, pound that slutty little butt hole of mine! It's yours now, Mistress Sif!

Yours, mmmmmmmmmm, and Mistress MJ's. Yesssssssssss, ah God, it's yours to fuck! Oh my God, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooodddddddddddddd, FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS! Butt fuck me! BUTT FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! OH MISTRESS SIF, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Seemingly just to annoy MJ, Mistress Sif gave the honour of cumming first to Betty. Maybe in the hopes that MJ would keep begging? She didn't, but that could arguably be understandable, given that she was watching her girlfriend getting her ass brutally pounded by a goddess. In fact, it became such a hellacious rectum wrecking, MJ almost protested, as she wasn't sure Betty would survive it. At least with her ass hole intact, and ready to be used later.

However, Mistress Sif had technology which could fix that, and her girl just kept cumming, so MJ just tried to enjoy the show. Besides, seeing it was her butt receiving the same treatment, where she found it was so orgasmically good, it was hard to worry about long-term damage to her backside, and whatever short-term pain she was receiving was drowned out by pure pleasure. Not enough to break her, but still amazing.

Sif was very impressed. She had been breaking women for a long time now, and could tell while MJ came closer than she might want to admit she didn't quite get there, once again proving that she wasn't a natural at this. Her girlfriend Betty on the other hand, was very much a natural, given how easy it was to make her cum from anal sex.