Slaves of Sif Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, Sif was perfectly content to just watch the show, and then enjoy looking at the younger girl's naked body. Then, just as she was about to give the younger girl encouragement, the feeble human once again impressed her, this time by making a request, she couldn't resist granting.

"My turn?" MJ asked, trying and failing to sound casual.

"What was that?" Sif raised an eyebrow warningly.

"Please, Mistress Sif, may I please have a turn with my girlfriend's mouth?" MJ asked, trying to sound as submissive as possible, while not being truly pathetic, "I've got so hot watching you use her mouth for your pleasure, and I really want to get me some of that. Which I get on a regular basis, mmmmmmmmm, so I know how good it is. Hell, I'm the one that trained her. You were just complementing me on it, remember?

Well, how about actually thanking me for it, by letting me have it right now? Won't that be fun? Because I think it would be. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I think it would be tons of fun to share my girlfriend's pretty little mouth. But, even though I'm dating her, I know I now have to ask permission for it."

There was a long pause, then Sif chuckled, "You know what? I admire your boldness. Again. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, very well. You may have a turn with this nasty little cunt licker."

"Thank you, Mistress Sif." MJ beamed happily.

"You're very welcome." Sif said, before turning her attention to the bottom kneeling before her, "Well, you heard me, didn't you slut? Mmmmmmmm yeah you did. So do it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, crawl over to your little girlfriend, and eat her pussy in front of me. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, put on a show for your Mistress Sif."

"Yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif." Betty quickly replied and obeyed.

Again, very soon Sif was going to have to make it clear who was truly in charge around here. Just like she had done with the likes of Peggy Carter and Natasha Romanoff. However, Michelle Jones hadn't even got the fighting ability they possessed, and yet she was still brave enough to ask for these things. And more importantly, argue exactly why her Mistress would enjoy it.

Which was admittedly manipulative, but again, nothing Sif couldn't solve later. As for now, she very much enjoyed watching one teenage girl crawling over to another one, and starting to lick her pussy. In fact, she enjoyed it so much, she barely came down from her earlier high. Which was always the case, when she shared a bitch like this.

MJ was honestly surprised that had worked. She thought for sure that she would be required to eat Sif's ass, or take over licking the older woman's pussy. Maybe for one of those things with Betty. Most likely the latter. Maybe even give her what she asked for. But, she wasn't looking to just become another fuck toy in Sif's collection.

No, she was looking to impress the incredibly intimidating woman, ideally convincing her that she could be at least mostly a top in her collection of lesbian sluts. That way, MJ could be topping the likes of Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff and even Peggy Carter. Maybe even some of them before the end of the night. Maybe all of them? Oh God, that would be so hot.

Of course, MJ couldn't get too ahead of herself. It had been bad enough when her girlfriend had been eating Sif's pussy in front of her, and then crawling over to her with the intent of giving her the same treatment. But then, she was actually getting the same treatment, causing her to throw her head back and cry out joyfully.

Oh yes, she needed to concentrate on controlling her reactions, and that's exactly what she did, grabbing a tight hold of Betty's long blonde hair, and holding her firmly in place. Which to be fair, wasn't hard, as they had practiced doing these many times before. Yes, having an audience was a thrilling bonus, but for the most part, MJ was able to control herself. At least for a little while.

It somewhat helped that Betty was made to go back and forth in between them, meaning that MJ got a chance to at least somewhat come down from her high. Of course, it wasn't by much, maybe especially when Betty was ordered to pick up her game somewhat. Not just increasing the speed and the force of the pussy lickings, but also pay more attention to those needy little clits.

Something which obviously, Sif had a lot more experience dealing with then MJ did. In fact, the teen Dom felt she deserved credit for holding back as long as she did. Even if inevitably it just all became too much, and she pushed for more. And even then, she at least managed to make it mostly sound like an order. Mostly.

"Make me cum, oh my God, make me cum!" MJ blurted out, before quickly taking a calming breath, and forcing herself to sound dominant as she added, "Tongue fuck me, just like we practiced. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, tongue fuck my cunt, just like I trained you, you little dyke pussy slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, show me, and our Mistress Sif, exactly how much you love this shit.

Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, show us exactly what you can do with that tongue! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Me too." Sif ordered, once MJ had clearly cum at least once, "I too want to experience the joy of you making me cum in your hot little mouth, and all over your face. Oh yes, you've been very impressive so far, little girl, but now comes the important part. Sure, you can please your little girlfriend, but can you please a real woman? A real Dom? Huh? Come on, show me.

Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, show me everything you've got. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, not bad, but I require more. More of your tongue. Oh yes, fuck me! Oh yes! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME YOU LITTLE BITCH! AH FUCK!"

For a few blissful minutes, MJ got to enjoy the heaven that was cumming in another girl's mouth, and all over her face. Oh yes, she was tongue fucked to one orgasm, and then another shortly afterwards. Sadly, then Mistress Sif closed the distance between them, and roughly pulled Betty by her long blonde hair to her cunt.

To be fair, Mistress Sif was generous enough to make sure they continued sharing Betty's mouth and tongue for the next few minutes, the thrill more than enough to keep her on her high pretty much the entire time. And the other Dom provided another favour, namely a finger gently pushed into MJ's ass hole, just as she was going over the edge of her latest climax. And for better or for worse, the teen thought it was only fair that she should return the favour.

Betty was shocked that MJ would try anything so bold, and more importantly, get away with it. To be fair, it wasn't the first time she thought that, but this time was truly something spectacular. And dangerous. And it only made her love the girl more. Of course, but that was because she was being rewarded with an extra powerful orgasm from the mighty Mistress Sif, who pushed Betty's face so deep into her cunt it was literally suffocating her.

Especially when the powerful goddess started grinding herself into the teen girl's face, literally using it as a fuck pad. Which might have meant to be a punishment for them both, but of course, the submissive girl loved every single second of it.

Admittedly, it meant that she wasn't able to swallow even the majority of that precious liquid, which was pretty heart-breaking when it came to girl cum from a literal goddess. However, this was one of the many things they had thankfully prepared for, and Mistress MJ had taught her to see this as an honour. And it never felt more like an honour, given that she was being marked as a pussy slut for a literal goddess.

Truly becoming a Slave of Sif. Which, in that moment, Betty had never wanted anything more. Which continued to be the case, even if she was switched back to Mistress MJ, and for better or for worse, given the exact same treatment. Well, it was both, because she was treated like the slut she was, but it also meant she became increasingly faint.

Normally at this point, the whole world fell away, and Betty was unable to concentrate on anything except pussy. However, after what Mistress MJ had just done, she was vaguely aware Mistress Sif had forcefully removed the finger from her ass, and was forcing it into the black girl's mouth. Which, even Michelle Jones would probably admit she kind of deserved.

It must have annoyed her enough to satisfy their Dom, though, because it didn't go any further. Or perhaps the goddess was planning to punish them later? Either way, Betty found herself on the edge during the lost few minutes she was face fucked by the dominant woman. At least until she got dangerously close to actually fainting.

She trusted them to pull her away before any serious damage was done, and a big part of Betty actually hoped they would fuck her into unconsciousness this way. Although at the same time, she was very grateful that didn't happen, as her own body was aching for some attention. Ideally, the kind where she was fucked with a big girl cock. Perhaps a DP?

She hadn't tried that yet, and she'd always wanted too. But whatever the case, she was sure it would be wonderful. Something she thought about towards the end, and especially after the brief second she was given, to catch her breath. Then all of a sudden Betty found herself being pulled upwards again, into a pair of strong arms, and roughly kissed. Something she was happy to return, even though again, part of her was sad it wasn't her girlfriend doing it.

That kiss lasted a few long minutes, then Sif broke it, and ordered, "Bend over. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, bend over and give me your cute little ass!"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Betty quickly replied and obeyed.

"And as for you..." Sif then turned her attention to MJ, "Go get me a cock."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." MJ quickly replied and obeyed, with a smirk, who thought she got away with the anal fingering, before Sif then informed her otherwise.

"I said, a cock. As in just one, for me." Sif clarified, after MJ grabbed two from her collection, in a nearby chest.

"But..." MJ frowned, before getting cut off.

"That we were doing this together?" Sif raised an eyebrow, "And we still are. I promise you that. Just perhaps not in the way you would have preferred. But trust me, I can make it a lot worse for you. And it would still be mercy, after the disrespect you've show me. Now, do not make me ask you again."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." MJ grumbled, after a brief pause.

"Good girl." Sif purred wickedly, smiling as the strap-on was attached to her. Then when it was firmly in place, she ordered, "Now, suck my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, make it nice and wet for your girlfriend's ass hole. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, ah fuck, I love using a girl's saliva as lube for me to fuck her girlfriend's butt!"

"But..." MJ began to protest, until the intimidating older woman made her think better of it, and then she replied, "Yes, Mistress Sif."

MJ then did as she was told, wrapping her lips around the head of that dildo, and starting to suck it. Which really shouldn't have been a big deal, as it was far from the first time that she had sucked a dildo to get it ready for Betty's pussy or ass. Or her own pussy, for that matter. However, it was her first time sucking a cock strapped around the waist of another woman, which was definitely a submissive thing.

Not completely unenjoyable, but perhaps a worrying sign for things to come. Something she tried to ignore, in favour of just concentrating on the BJ itself. And given she was out of practice, that was very necessary. Hell, she hadn't really got any practice beforehand, as the most she had done with guys was a few kisses. She had wanted to do more, but after getting together with Betty, it wasn't exactly her priority right now.

It wasn't something she really regretted right now, as it felt so weird to be doing this after months of topping the hell out of the naturally submissive Betty Brant, and basically doing everything and anything she wanted to her. And while the beginning wasn't too bad, it got worse when she tried to take more into her mouth. She had chosen this dick with Betty's slutty little ass hole in mind, not her own inexperienced mouth.

As a result, she struggled to even take half of it, and end up licking the lower half, which thankfully seemed to be enough for Mistress Sif, who remained eerily quiet throughout the blow job, and when she did dare to look upwards, Mistress Sif had a hard to read expression on her face. MJ really wasn't sure what to make of it, other than she didn't like it.

"I suppose that will do." Sif said dismissively, before ordering, "Now, take out your girlfriend's butt-plug, and present that hot little fuck hole to me. Lick it first, if you wish. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make sure that hole is ready for me. Because either way, I'm making it mine. You hear me, MJ? Your girl's ass is mine! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, get it ready for me."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." MJ replied and obeyed, when she had the chance.

For better or for worse, Mistress Sif continue to provide encouragement, as MJ pulled the butt-plug out to the widest part of it, then pushed it back in. This wasn't technically what she had been ordered to do, but it was preparation, so Mistress Sif accepted it. Hell, the statuesque Dom seem to thoroughly enjoy watching the show that MJ started putting on for her. Which was very clear, from her encouragement.

Which for better or for worse, MJ was soon able to ignore, in favour of fucking Betty's ass. It was with such a small thing, but in that moment, it still felt like it counted. And her girl clearly very much enjoyed it, given how loudly she was moaning, whimpering, and crying out in pure pleasure.

That very much continued to be the case when MJ finally pulled the plug all the way out, and replaced it with her tongue. Given that Betty's butt hole was left already slightly gaping, thanks to wearing the plug all day, MJ was able to slam the entire length of her tongue inside that forbidden orifice, pretty much right away. And that's exactly what she did, given that she didn't have nearly as much time as she would have liked to do this.

Also, it was just fun. Oh yes, both 18-year-old girls clearly had a lot of fun with one tongue fucking the other's slutty little ass for a few long minutes, before the black girl popped that plug into her mouth, and started sucking it clean with a happy moan, while moving aside, and using both her hands to spread the white girl's ass cheeks for their new top.

Something which clearly pleased that top, given the way that Mistress Sif chuckled wickedly, and said, "Good girl. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that was very good. Now, does anyone have anything to say, before I take Betty's slutty little ass, and make it mine? Huh? How about you, MJ? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, this was your idea. So how does it feel now you're about to watch your girl's ass become mine?"

There was a brief pause, then it seemed that MJ wasn't going to say anything, Betty figured that she would oblige, "Oh please, fuck me, Mistress Sif. Fuck my slutty little ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, ass fuck me! I love to be ass fucked. Mmmmmmmmm, especially when it's a dominant woman like you doing it. You, mmmmmmmmm, or Mistress MJ.

Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it! Stretch my whore hole out! Use it like the fuck hole it is! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, fuck me in the ass like the little anal slut I am! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Sif love to hear that kind of encouragement, and felt like she could almost listen to it all night long, except for the fact that fucking those slutty little asses was just too tempting. Especially when they were being presented like this to her, and in this case, that it was the girlfriend of the anal whore providing her that beautiful view.

Something she was aware that MJ was just as fascinated by, when Sif pressed the tip of her cock against that well-prepared back door, and started slowly pushing forwards. Hell, that butt hole was so well-prepared, that it was very tempting to slam every inch of her dick inside of it in one hard thrust. However, Betty had done nothing to deserve that. Besides, doing this slowly was far too much fun.

It was more fun for all involved, given the way that Betty actually moaned happily, and continued the encouragement, as her most private hole was stretched wider and wider, while again, the two tops were captivated by it. Naturally poor Betty was silent right after the actual anal penetration itself, but that was more than understandable.

And honestly, Sif rather enjoyed the silence, as it proved that all three of them were savouring this precious moment. The precious moment that the mighty Sif slid into a brand-new ass hole, and claimed it as her fuck hole. Hers to use however, whenever and wherever she wanted. And she would. Perhaps not as often as her favourite but sluts, but Betty was so cute, and so was her ass.

Especially when that ass hole was stretching for her dick, something Sif admired for a few long seconds, before finally pushing forwards. Something which unsurprisingly, had this shameless anal whore cry out loudly with pure pleasure. Honestly, the little butt slut was enjoying it even more than Sif thought she would. Maybe she should have insisted on using a bigger dildo?

Or maybe she should have insisted that Wanda, or one of her other loyal sex slaves joined them, so that they could double stuffed this whore hole? Oh well, there would be plenty of time for that later, when Betty Brant had really and truly been broken in. For now, she was more than happy with slowly pushing every inch of her big dick into that slutty little booty.

Which was something that Sif became so lost in, she almost didn't notice when she had no more dick to give it. Oh yes, Betty just took it up her butt so easy, which more than anything else, impressed Sif, and made her consider allowing MJ to continue being a top. At least, after she was finished with her. Because as much as Sif was amused by MJ's boldness, she couldn't allow it to truly stand.

Which was why she had forced her to get the best possible look at her girlfriend's ass being penetrated and stuffed with dildo. It was also why she taunted her about it, when in a very short amount of time Betty Brant's slutty little back door was able to swallow every inch of that big strap-on.

"Wow Betty, you just took it so easy." Sif chuckled with delight, quickly adding, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuck, you took every single inch of this big dick up your ass soooooooooooo easy! Mmmmmmmmmm, what a slut. Oh yes, you seem so prim and proper, but really you're nothing but an anal whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, I love girls like you.

But clearly, your top deserves plenty of credit. Oh fuck yeah, well done, MJ. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you've done a great job at turning your girlfriend into a shameless butt slut. And now? She's mine. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mine to fuck, just, like, this."

MJ was vaguely aware of Sif taunting her, but honestly, she didn't care. Not when she had a beautiful sight in front of her, like Betty's booty being fully stuffed with cock. Well, thighs pressed up against her girl's ass cheeks, but she could imagine it, in her mind. Sadly she wasn't the one doing it, but even then, it wasn't like she could feel it. And hell, she'd imagine she was doing it, or more accurately remember it.

Which was the same story when the goddess started pumping her hips back and forth, causing that dildo to slide in and out of Betty's butt hole. Fuck, she loved that sight, and couldn't wait until she was given an up-close look of the ass holes of the other Slaves of Sif, taking cock just like this. Or her next turn with Betty's backside, for that matter.