Slaves of Sif Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, just their reactions were night and day. MJ was deeply embarrassed by cumming with a dick in her ass, while Betty was absolutely shameless. Which made for a fun dynamic throughout the butt fucking, but especially when it came to the hard anal pounding. Oh yes, as tempting as it was to break Michelle Jones once and for all, Sif was fairly certain that she wasn't going too.

Good tops were hard to find, and MJ wasn't a real threat to her. Oh yes, it would be fun to see the likes of the deadly Black Widow, the ridiculously powerful Scarlet Witch, and even the legendary Agent Carter bend over, and give this non-superpowered, physically weak girl their asses. Or get in whatever position MJ wanted them in. Oh, and she could be involved in DPs and double fuckings.

Maybe even some double anal for all of her favourite butt sluts. Oh yes, all of that would be fun. And if MJ ever stepped out of line again, she would be the one taking a double or even triple ass pounding, which would surely be enough to break MJ forever. Especially given her work on the previously mentioned women.

Of course, the wonderful combination of those thoughts echoing through her mind, the other end of the harness hitting her clit, and just the sheer joy of butt fucking one girlfriend in front of the other, and going back and forth between them, was more than enough to make Sif cum too. She of course held back for as long as she could, and even didn't bother with the taunting for once.

Admittedly, there wasn't anything else to say, but mostly it was about saving her strength. Not that she could risk using all of it on these little cuties. At least, not all of it. She got close, especially as she pushed herself distracting orgasm after distracting orgasm. But these weak humans couldn't possibly take everything their goddess had to offer.

However, they took quite an impressive amount, once again making Sif happy with her new conquests. Sure, one by one they collapsed face down, but who could blame them under such an onslaught as these hellacious rectum wreckings? Hell, if anything, it was even better, as in this moment they were truly nothing but holes Sif was using for her pleasure, and pretty much her pleasure alone.

Which encouraged her to flip MJ around, lifted her up, as start bouncing up and down like a limp ragdoll in her arms, so she could enjoy that blissful submission she saw on the other top's face, right before the girl passed out. And then, as she was on a roll, she did the exact same thing to Betty, with wonderfully similar results.

Sadly, as both girls were unconscious, this meant there was no one to spread their cheeks. But that was okay, given that without having to be asked, Wanda used her magic to puppet the unconscious girls into sticking their butts into the air, and even spreading their cheeks in the process.

Not that it was really necessary, given that their ruined ass holes were very, very visible anyway, making Sif feel at least a little guilty. Or at least, she would do, if she didn't have several ways of fixing that. As it was, she simply enjoyed the show for a few long seconds, before smirking, and offering her thanks to Wanda, and then receiving a predictable response in return.

"Thanks Wanda." Sif thought.

Wanda's voice then echoed in her head, "I live to serve you, Mistress Sif."

In turn, this briefly had Sif considering rewarding Wanda, by allowing her favourite bitch to suck her cock clean. However, given that the dildo had a combination of anal juices, Sif could not resist giving that treat to herself. So that was exactly what she did, slowly taking off the strap-on, and then putting the head into her mouth and starting to suck on it.

Well, she did pause for a moment, to savour that twisted flavour, but she was soon sucking on it, and then licking the lower half to get every drop of that precious liquid. All the while, she stared at those gaping butt holes, and dreamed of all the fun that she would have with them when they woke up. Then of course, she went in search of more fun with one of her previous conquests, or perhaps to find a new one.