All Comments on 'Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 05'

by perl10

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Azrael556Azrael556almost 15 years ago
I'd give it six stars if I could.

The most politically brilliant thing I've ever read on Literotica or most anywhere else.

DemoonKatjieDemoonKatjieover 14 years ago
oh my lord!!

rock on dad!! tis amazing!! i love your work and cant wait for more!! remember you promise, i wants more prince from spartan kingdom and the new guy in christian kingdom *winks*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Need more really got lost with the story more characters lest government stuff I get the message it's just seam that it repeated it's self

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Foolish

Despite your argument that liberals are slaves, you choose only to deal in extremes. While I am certain you believe you have made a sly, cogent argument for your political perspective, your story deals only with society on an individual level and not the larger aspects of what is required to make a large scale society function. Like many political anarchists and absolute libertarians, your tale fails to take into account the necessity for a strong civil infrastructure, a viable interface with foreign governments and all other facets of a "liberal" society. In effect, you have presented a short-sighted political narrative that fails to take into account the world is full of opposing viewpoints and you have intentionally or not, championed the cause of oppression. Even your author insert for your weak political diatribe, King Gabriel is a champion of a politcal system that is as corrupt and demeaning as any liberal society that exists. Kingdoms are by nature built on stratified levels of oppression from the top down and exist merely to empower a single dictator. I'm certain you believe your argument is a light of freedom from the chains of slavery, but it is merely an argument to throw off the structure of a system built on necessary compromise for one built on mass oppression. Your espoused "superior ideology" is too small in scope to be applied in a world of nations and therefore is a failed argument for change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous