Slave's Punishment Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I finished the last sentence I snapped the pictures as quickly as I could and sent them to Master. Master messaged me to turn my cam on and call him and go to my corner.

"Slut, I got your photos and I'm disappointed. These sure got sloppy at the end. Go get your rice and come back to the corner. You're going to kneel on the rice for 10 minutes and think about how when you do something for Master you do your very best," he commanded.

"Master, please! Not the rice," I begged.

"Fifteen minutes then. When Master tells you to do something you do it. Slaves don't get to comment on a Master's decisions. Go now," he ordered.

I couldn't risk arguing again but as I got the rice I was filled with dread. I hated kneeling on the rice so much! I made a mental note that I would have to make sure next time I did sentences to use my very best handwriting.

I placed the rice down and kneeled as gently as I could in the corner. Master interrupted my inner freak out, "Master is feeling nice slut, you may remove the nipple clamps now." While Master was being nice to allow the clamps to come off they had been on so long that removing them was excruciating. The pain in my nipples and knees and legs was becoming unbearable.

I tried to focus on what my purpose was here. Master was teaching me a lesson and I was determined to absorb all this and remember every part so that next time I was feeling needy or neglected I would remember how to respond as a good slave instead of being a brat. At that moment I was close to saying my safe word. I knew it would all stop immediately and Master would still be there and care for me but I was determined to take what Master was giving me and finish the punishment I deserved.

The time finally came. Master allowed me to get up and stand in the corner. "It's time to let my pet out to relieve herself. Go get some rope and attach one end to your collar and go to the backyard, with your phone," Master ordered.

I did as I was told and set the phone up on the backyard table. Master told me to tie the other end of the rope around the small tree in the yard and go to the middle of the yard. I stood there needing to pee so badly I was afraid I was going to wet myself.

"Well?" Master asked with a feigned impatience. "Are you going to go or not? You are my pet, are you not? Pets don't pee in the house. I don't have all day."

"Of course I am your pet Master," I replied nervously. While the tall fence around the backyard would prevent anyone from seeing me, I knew my neighbors frequently sat outside in their backyards and the possibility of them hearing this encounter terrified me.

"Then squat down and pee, pet," Master said.

I didn't have a choice. I didn't think I could hold it much longer even if I tried. Spreading my legs, I squatted down and tried to relax as much as I could. I had never peed in front of someone before, much less like this, naked, collared, and plugged, squatting outside. As the stream of urine started I was washed over with a feeling of relief but also with an equally strong feeling of humiliation. My face burned red hot. I finally finished and just stayed in that position unsure what to do next.

Master instructed, "Go get the hose and wash off that filthy cunt, we can't have you going back in the house like that you dirty pet." The cool water felt good on my pussy and ass and the pressure of the hose may have spent a little time directed on my clit as well.

Once that was finished Master had me go back into the house and remove everything except the collar. "Get your cuddle pillow and go lay on the bed my sweet pet," Master's calmly instructed, his voice much softer now yet still with the confidence of control. I got my phone/cam set up and sat on the bed, cuddling my big squishy pillow and finally relaxing after the events of the day.

"Master is very proud of his slave for taking all your punishments today. I hope this is a day you remember. I don't want to have to punish you like this again. I expect a journal email this afternoon with all your feelings about the day and I will reply later tonight. You did so well I think I may even let my pet have an orgasm or two tomorrow, I will think about it and let you know," Master said with a smile in his voice. "You may look at me and speak freely slave."

Master and I talked and joked for a bit and just enjoyed the space with each other. I truly felt like I was soaring in my sub space. I was properly put back in my place as his true slave and it was exactly where I wanted to be.

After a bit, Master said it was time for us to sign off, "Turn your phone off now, sweet pet. I want you to take a little nap and relax before you work on your email to me. Master loves you and is very proud of his slave and happy to own you."

I turned everything off and relaxed onto the bed, my body exhausted and sore from the day. My cunt was still aching and needy but I knew that was how my Master liked it and I relished having that feeling for my Master. I drifted off to sleep thinking about how my Master always knew how to give me exactly what I needed.

12