All Comments on 'Slave's Request'

by La_Reina

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Intense

That was a great story, I really enjoyed reading it. I hope to read more.

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE

An excellent third installment, I hope this plot line is going to run to many chapters/installments. Just one thing though, severen is clearly happy with her new Master, but she does not seem to wonder what has happened to her first Master. Is Michael still alive? Does she see Him before he dies? Does she go to His funeral?

La_ReinaLa_Reinaover 11 years agoAuthor

I know this is a year late ... or more. It's probably because i stopped writing this series that I haven't noticed the new comment. That's a good point about her ex-sir and actually gives me inspiration to write another installment. We'll see.

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
A Jewel of a Story Line.

In these three stories you have created a unique world and absorbing set of characters that have been a pleasure to find. Many bravos. Having created such a jewel, can only wonder why you would leave them for so long. And, strongly hope that you will return to them. Meanwhile now will read other of your work with great expectations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLa_Reina@La_Reina
44 Followers
I love writing and hope you check out some of my stories.