Slave's Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Goddess came to dislike this. She said that, when I begged for an orgasm on her Special Days, it was like I was asking her to do what I wanted to do, rather than what she wanted to do. Since it was her Special Day, I should focus entirely on what she wanted. After all, she would never beg for an orgasm on my Special Days.

So she proposed the "no asking for an orgasm" rule, but I said no, because I wanted to continue begging. After some debate, she seemed to accept that, since we could not come to an agreement on the rule, the rule would not be put in place.

I almost forgot about the incident until a little while later. We had three full days off together, with no plans and nothing to do but spend time with each other. At the start of that first day, which of course was one of Goddess' Special Days, after I had made Goddess her breakfast and soaped her off in the shower, she came to me with an unusual Special Day wish.

"You know, Slave, I've been thinking about how badly you fought against the "no asking for an orgasm" rule. You must like begging very much, don't you?"

"Yes, Goddess, I do."

"Well... I feel kind of bad, Slave, because I don't think I ever fully indulged you in that aspect of your fetish. You've begged for an orgasm before, of course, but I don't think I've ever really tried to enjoy it. I think it was a mistake for me to try to ban somthing without first seeing if perhaps I might come to love it myself."

"Oh? Goddess, what are you saying?"

"Well, Slave, for my Special Day today, I was thinking we could play a game called 'Beg Me'. It's simple; I'll tease you, you beg me for an orgasm, and then I'll let you know when you are allowed to cum! Sound fun?"

It did. "Yes, Goddess, thank you!"

Goddess smiled, led me to our restraining chair, and tied me down. There she unlocked my cage, and began giving me a slow, sensual blow job. I hadn't felt her lips around my cock in weeks, and this was the first full blowjob I'd had in... who knows how long! Instantly I was fully errect in her mouth, dripping precum.

It wasn't long before I felt an orgasm buliding up inside me.

"Goddess, please, this feels so good, may I please cum?"

Goddess pulled back and looked up at me playfully. "Not yet!" she giggled in delight, then left for a few moments. When she came, she was wearing a wearing a sexy, slutty outfit. She gave me a little lap dance, to allow my cock time to cool off from the blowjob, but of course with her rubbing her body up against me, it didn't do much to calm me down.

Soon she was sucking on my cock again, slowly, licking the tip and around the sensitive spots with her devilish tongue.

"Goddess, please, you are driving me insane. Please, please make me cum for you!"

She stopped and seemed to genuinely consider this for a moment. "Mmmm... Not quite yet," she smiled playfully. She took another moment to adjust my straps to ensure I was comfortable, her breasts brushing against my body as she moved around me. Then she began to suck again.

I was in heaven, but the bliss was slowly turning into frusteration as I realized how purposefully she was edging me. Even still, I couldn't believe that, on one of her Special Days, Goddess was giving so fully into one of my own fetishes.

Her sucking picked up speed, and I honestly felt I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh Goddess, oh my Goddess, I'm so close, you drive me so wild with lust and desire, I can't help myself. Please, please, make me cum, let me cum for you."

My cock popped out of her mouth, and she gave it two playful taps on the head to emphasise the still-playful words "Not. Yet."

She moved up and sat on my lap, facing me. She began kissing me passionately, occassionally reaching behind her to give my penis a few light strokes, just enough to keep my hard. "Oh my little Slave, hearing you beg for me is so much fun! I can't believe we haven't tried this sooner!"

She got up and quickly came back with a virbrator. This time she sat on my lap facing away from me, and began pleasuring herself while her ass cheeks rubbed my cock up and down. After a few minutes, she came, her body shuddering in pleassure on my lap. Then she turned, put the virbrator aside, and began to stroke my penis furiously.

Instantly my eyes rolled into the back of my head. My moans choked my words. "G... goddess. P... please... may I cum? May I cum yet?"

Suddenly, pain, as she squeezed my cock, twisted it sharply. "Not. Yet. Slave." she growled. Then she untied me from the chair, lead me to the bed, and tied me spread-eagle in the restraints we kept there.

Was this where the end-game was to take place? I was no longer sure I understood what I was supposed to be doing. Goddess straddled my face in a reverse position, pleasuring herself with her vibrator, her heavenly pussy just too far enough away for me to lick, but close enough to smell. She began to absentmindely play with my cock.

After a few minutes, my cock entered her mouth, and she was sucking again.

"Please, please, Goddess, I'll do anything, anything to cum, I'm so close, I've been so close for so long. You are irresistable, my irresitable Goddess."

She stopped sucking, and fully turned to face me. Now she was down by my feet, her mouth still inches from my cock, still pleasuing herself with her vibrator. "Anything?" she purred.

"Yes, Goddess, anything."

Then she giggled. "Silly Slave. Today is my Special Day. You'll already do anything I want!" and with that she started blowing me again.

"G... goddess. Please grant me your blessing. I believe I've served you so well lately. Do I deserve to cum? May I cum? May I pl-OWW!"

I screamed as she bit down on my cock. Hard. Then she looked up at me, sternly, no longer playful. "Not. Yet." Then she began licking my cock in long, slow, deliberate strokes, while pleasuring herself with the virbator again.

Now I really had no idea what I was supposed to do. I just lay there, as she edged me closer and closer with her toungue. Her own orgasm getting closer and closer too. Perhaps she wanted us to orgasm together?

As I could sense her climax approaching, I looked deep into her eyes, and said "Goddess, may we please cum together? May I please cum now?

She looked me back in the eyes and, as the full force of her next orgasm sent her body into shudders, she said the words "N... not... y... yet!" then she collapsed on me.

At this point over an hour had passed, getting closer to two. My mind was a rush. I got a few moments reprieve as she enjoyed the afterglow of that orgasm, then left, and came back with a jar of coconut oil. She warmed it up in her hands, then began to stroke me again. Slowly at first, then faster, and faster. I simply stayed silent, hoping she'd give me some clue as to how she wanted this game to end.

After a while, she stopped stroking, and looked up at me confused. "Slave, why have you stopped?"

"Stopped what, Goddess?"

"Begging me. This game is called Beg Me, after all!"

"Goddess... I thought... you keep saying not yet."

She rolled her eyes as if I was stupid. "Well, duh, Slave. I can't just let you cum the first time you ask, can I?"

"But... but... you will let me cum?"

Goddess have me a hard look. "Not if you don't bed me for it."

I looked her deep in the eyes. "Goddess, please, please, please, please, please let me cum."

She looked back at my eyes and smiled sweetly. But then I could feel her sharp finger nails digging deeper and deeper into my cock, causing me to arch my back in pain, as she said through gritted teeth. "Not. Yet."

She continued teasing & edging me. I was totally lost, adrift in a sea of pleasure & torment. She continued to edge me with her hands and mouth, even grinding against my cock, all the while continuing to pleasure herself. I lost all track of time until, again, Goddess brought me back by addressing me.

"Slave, you stopped again."

"G... Goddess?"

"Slave," she put her hands on her hips. "I told you, I wanted to play this game today. It was a game, in fact, that you inspired. Are you refusing to fulfill my Special Day wish?"

"Of course not, Goddess! I'm just... I'm trying to figure out the best way I can fulfil it!"

Her hands still on her hips, she tisked in annoyance, "it's not a difficult game. It's all really very simple. The game is called Beg Me. You only have one job. Keep begging me to let you cum, until I do."

"O... okay Goddess."

"If you stop begging before I let you cum, then you forfit the game, and I'll be very upset. I'd have to punish you for failing to fulfil my Special Day wish."

"Of course, Goddes. P...p lease. Please let me cum."

"Not yet", she said twisting my cock again.

"Please, Goddesss, I need to cum so bad!"

"Not yet!" she said, her voice was angry now, as she slapped my cock so hard it temporarily went flaccid. But in a moment, she had brought it back up again with a hand covered in coconut oil.

"Goddess, just tell me. Tell me what I can do. Tell me what it will take for you to allow me to cum. I am entirely, entirely at your mercy. You are my all powerful Goddesss, and my only existance is to serve you. Please. Please tell me what to do, so you may allow me to cum. Please. Please let me cum for you."

"NOT! YET!" she shouted furiously, and the mixture of pleasure and pain continued through the day and into the night. Finally, Goddess had fallen asleep on top of me, exahausted from the constant teasing & denying, as well as her own, multiple orgasms. As she drifted off to sleep, I was muttering "please, please let me cum" to her softly. She just smiled sweetly, her last dreamy words being "Not yet, Slave. Not yet."

I awoke the next morning, sore and frusterated. Goddess had not, after all that, allowed me to cum. I knew, however, that despite the last night's torment, today was another of Goddess' Special Days, and she would not be happy if I skimmped out on her breakfast. So I got everything ready for her, as usual, even as I was continually doubling over in sexual frusteration. I hoped, desperately, that Goddess would want a quiet day today, after devoting so much of yesterday to teasing me. I wasn't sure I could stand any more sexual arousal for quiet some time.

Just as I was finishing breakfast, Goddess came out of the bedroom, streaching & yawning in an exaggerated way. "Good morning, Slave!" she said cheerfully.

"Good morning, Goddess." I returned.

"Sleep well?"

"Not entirely, Goddess." I said honestly. She giggled; I knew she enjoyed the honesty. She liked to hear that my pure sexual attraction to her was making me lose sleep.

"Yes, I'm sure not, Slave! I have to say, you begging was far more fun than I imagined! I can't believe I was ever against it!"

What was once a huge fetish of mine now made me feel almost queazy to think about. I couldn't imagine ever wanting to beg for an orgasm like that again. I was still as horny as I could remember being in a long time, but the time I had alone to cook breakfast gave me the clarity to fully understand why Goddess had done what she did to me last night.

"Goddess... I've been thinking..."

"Yes, Slave?"

"Well, last night was fun. But I think you were right. On your Special Day, you shouldn't have to worry about what I want. And on my Special Day, I shouldn't have to worry about what you want. So the "no asking for an orgasm" rule is actually a good one."

She smiled and feigned surprise. "Are you sure, Slave? You were so against that rule. I'd hate to feel like I'd forced a rule on you. We are supposed to make the rules togther, after all."

"No, Goddess, you were right. It's a good rule. I agree to it."

She thought about this for a moment, then clapped her hands. "Okay, Slave, we are agreed. No more asking for orgasms. I will write the rule in our rulebook"

I sighed in relief. Goddess sure had a way of making me feel thankful for getting the things she wanted.

"... when I get it."

"Sorry, Goddess?"

"When I get the rulebook. I had it in my purse and, silly me, I left it at work. Don't worry, I'll get it back in a few days, and I'll write the rule in the book then."

"Oh. Okay Goddess."

"But..." she said, thoughtfully. She began to move towards me, her body swaying sexually. I was so frusterated, so horny, just the sight of her approaching me was almost too much for me to handle. "I suppose if the rule isn't in the book yet, it doesn't exist yet, does it?"

"I... I guess not, Goddess."

"Yes, I thought not." she smiled at me devilishly, and placed one hand on my cock. I doubled over in frusteration. My desperate hope she would take it easy on me today was dashed. Then Goddess looked me in the eyes, and absolutely destroyed me by purring the words:

"So then, Slave. Beg Me."

So, no. As yo ucan see, simply saying "no" to a rule Goddess wanted would not work.

The New Rule -- Part Three

My wife was still looking at me expecantly, waiting for my response to her suggested new rule which would effectively cancel all my future Special Days.

"Goddess, this rule... it seems like it may be good. But just... could I think about it? Just to make sure it's perfect?"

She smiled. "Okay Slave! Just don't think about it too long! Otherwise I'll have to start thinking of... other ways we can owe each other, for when we fail to satisfy my needs... I mean, our needs, of course." she batted her eyelids. "Now, Slave. My breakfast! It is my Special Day after all!"

Often, Goddess put me in impossible seeming situations, so that she could cunningly control me into taking a solution she had predetermined. But other times, I knew, she liked to put me in situations even she had no idea how I could get out of. Just to see what I'd do.

I tried to think a way out of this situation while cooking breakfast, but Goddess wouldn't give me a moment alone to think. She was all over me, purring in my ear, pinching my ass, reaching across me in such a way as to drag her breasts accross my chest. She kept asking me questions, keeping my mind occupied with any thought other then how to get out of the trap she'd set for me.

Yet, still, I had an idea.

"Goddess... what if... well, what if instead of instituting a solid rule, we kind of... tried it out first?"

She smiled and cocked her head. "I'm listening, Slave."

"Well... remember on Valentine's Day, I... I came up with the idea that you should get a 'blank cheque' on one of my Special Days? So when I make a wish, you can make a compromise on it?"

"Mmmm..." she closed her eyes and relished the thought, "Yes, Slave, it was a very devilish idea on your part. One of your best."

"Well, Goddess, I think you should get a second one. Because I failed to furfill your Valentine's Day wish."

Goddess thought about that for a moment. "Two" she said, finally.

"Yes, the one you already had, and..."

"No, Slave. I should get two more. For three total.

"The first, because I wanted you to cum on Valentine's Day, but you told me you didn't want to.

"The second, becaues I wanted you to fuck me on Valentine's Day, but you didn't want to do that, either.

"And I'll take a third for all the times between now and your birthday that I'm going to want to make you cum, but I don't, because I promised I'd help you improve your obedience by building your sexual frusteration back up."

It was, of course, outrageous for her to frame these as favours she had done for me, for which she deserved extra compenstion.

"Yes, Goddess, I think that's incredibly fair."

"Good!" she clapped, and ran over to get the Rule Book. In it, she wrote:

Goddess has 3 blank cheques, which she can use to force Slave to compromise on his Special Day wishes.

Then she squeeled in delight again as she bounced on her heels excitedly. "Oh Slave, you're really the best. You say I come up with all the most devilish games, but no one torments you sexually like you find ways to torment yourself."

She ran back to me and gave me a big kiss.

"Oh Slave, your romantic gift has gotten me so horny! I wish I could make you cum all over my face right now. Then I'd slowly lick it up, every last drop, like I was your filthy little cum slut."

This was an unexpected sentence to hear from my Goddess. My cock strained in it's cage, and I nearly doubled over in pain. Goddess smiled.

"Would you like that, Slave?"

"N... no, Goddess."

She cocked her head. "Why not, Slave?"

"B... because, Goddess. I need to be denied, so I can improve my obedience to you."

"Are you sure, Slave?" she pouted and batted her eyelashes at me. "I'm sure one little cummies wouldn't hurt, would it? I want to feel your cock in my mouth so, so bad. Want to feel it grow and shudder inside me. I want you to grab my head and fuck my mouth as I gag on your hardness, as I look up into your eyes, begging you to cum for me so I can feel your cum shoot down my throat." Goddess began to moan the words, panting to herself, touching herself. My eyes were wide. I couldn't believe this was happening. "What do you think, Slave?"

"I... Goddess... it's you're Special Day... we should do whatever you want..."

"That's true, isn't it," She looked down at my cage cocked, and licked her lips hungerly. "But it's also true you gave me a blank cheque, to compromise on one of your Special Day wishes. And that was in return for a promise I made you. So, I guess, to be fair, I'll just have to compromise on my Special Day wish."

She smiled, dropped to her knees, pulled out my cock and began to eagerly suck it... still caged.

* * * * *

An Extra-Special Week - Interlude

Goddess' birthday was just over a month before mine. It was, in a real sense, the last big hurdle before I reached the fleeting 24 hours of freedom that was my own birthday.

Now, of course, practially every day was one of Goddess' Special Days. So her birthday, then, had to be extra-special. What could you get the Goddess who could already demand everything? Well the trick, I had learned, was this:

On a normal day, Goddess came up with all sorts of new, fun, and twisted ways to control & dominate me.

So for her birthday, it was my job to come up with new, fun, and twisted ways for her to control and dominate me.

I usually felt pretty proud of myself, and this year was no exception. About 10 days before her birthday, I welcomed Goddess with a present, wrapped on the table next to her breakfast.

"Slave!" she exclaimed, slyly. "What is this?!"

"An early birthday present, Goddess. You'll get another gift on your actual birthday, of course. But for your birthday week... well, I've taken the whole week off work, to fulfil one of your fantasies..." I trailed off and guestured towards the gift.

She licked her lips and eagerly tore into it, When it was open, her mouth fell open in surprise. Then came recognition, and she giggled in delight. "Slave! Is this... from my dream?"

"Yes, Goddess," I replied, as she removed from the package several items, primarily a french maid's outfit to my size. "Goddess, it's up to you of course, but if you'd like, I thought I could spend a week being your maid. I could do all the chores while you are at work and, each evening when you come home, I will be ready to serve you."

"Oh Slave, that sounds wonderful! Yes!" she threw down the costume and gave me a big hug. Then she pulled back. "Slave... does that mean... would you still be my maid if I threw another... adult birthday party for myself this year?"

She looked at me and smiled sexily. Goddess and I had a hard rule against involving other people in our sex lives; at least, not without the other's consent. We were not into cuckolding or cheating. However, we were both also secure in our love for each other, and we often liked to do something special on Goddess' birthday. Usually it involved Goddess and another, beautiful woman, while I watch helplessly tied up from afar.

1...345678