Slave's Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Goddess. Thank you, Goddess."

"So many ways I can make you cum after your birthday," she tapped her chin thoughtfully. "In fact, let's go to the bedroom right now. You can use a virbrator on me, and I'll stroke your cock through it's cage while whispering in your ear every single, dirty way I can think of to make you cum!"

Goddess indeed had many ideas. This particular game took us through the majority of that day.

Countdown to the Climax, Part Two

Even before Goddess' birthday, I started to have almost nightly wet-dreams. The frusteration of a full year of denial was starting to drive me insane; I could not find a moment's reprieve, even in sleep. And after the birthday party, the dreams only got more twisted.

I was lying in bed, completely paralyzed. Goddess was sitting in the chair beside me. "Slave, it's your birthday. It's your only day of freedom this year." she was saying to me, sadly, "Are you sure you don't want to cum? Or at least eat me out? Or anything?"

I couldn't respond to her, my mouth was glued shut. But Cassandra was hiding under the bed, and she kept playing the same recording of my voice, which simply said "All I want is for Jessica to abuse my cock."

Goddess sighed forlornly, and looked away. "I guess if that's what you want." Jessica was over me now, smiling, laughing. Each time she'd twist, kick, punch, bite, or flog my aching balls, Cassandra would play that same message again "All I want is for Jessica to abuse my cock. All I want is for Jessica to abuse my cock." Then it was midnight, and my 24 hours of freedom for the year were over.

I woke up from the nightmare in a cold sweat. Goddess was holding me to her breast, stroking my hair, shushing me. After a moment, I realized she was softly stroking my caged cock as well. Had she been stroking me as I was dreaming?

"Shhh, shhhh, you're okay. Bad dreams, Slave?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Do you want to tell me about them?"

"Just... just that I love you Goddess. Thank you for being my Goddess. And please don't give me away to anyone else." I was muttering, still not quiet awake. "I don't want to be a doll. I don't."

Goddess smiled and kissed me, "Silly Slave, you're my husband. I'm never going to let anyone else take you from me. You'll be my Slave forever. My horny, obedient, denied little Slave. Forever. Now, come on, let's cuddle and you can go back to sleep."

With that she turned, and indicated that I should spoon her. We cuddled sweetly, and my fears were forgotten. But as I drifted back to sleep, each subtle twich of my Goddess' ass against my cage let me know, the dreams were likely to continue.

* * * * *

Epilogue -- Slave's Special Day

That morning I walked into the kitchen to find my Goddess, dressed in some of my favourite lingerie, sitting suggestively on a table, wearing a party hat. Next to her was a birthday cake she had baked, and on the counter was a breakfast of all my favourite foods.

"Happy Birthday, Sweetie!" Goddess cheered, blowing a cheap birthday kazoo. "I bet you thought this day would never come!" She giggled suggestively on the last word.

"Thank you, Goddess. You are so thoughtful to have made my favourite things."

"Well, Sweetie, I know what you like on your bithday." With this, she dragged a slender finger through the cake's icing, before slowly licking and sucking it off. "I want to make your Special Day as Special as it can be, especially since it's been a full year since your last one!"

At this I hesitated, and she laughed. "Yes, Sweetie, I am admitting that I was, in fact, lying to you this whole time. Of course I remember that we skipped your Special Day on Christmas, and then I pretended to 'forget' on Valentine's Day. But, I had a very good reason for lying!"

"I'm sure you did, Goddess. Will you please let me know what it is?"

"Of course, Sweetie! It is your Special Day, after all. You've been so patient and loving this past year, the most perfect slave a Goddess could ask for. I edged you, beat you, tricked you, reduced you to tears, brought in other dominatrixes to torture you in their own special ways, canceled your Special Days, never ever let you cum... and not once did you ever, ever complain about it!"

With this she pulled me close to her and kissed me deeply, passionately, lovingly. It was a sincere kiss, between a husband and wife who loved each other fully.

"Of course, Goddess, I would never complain about my perfect life with you."

"Are you sure? This is your Special Day after all; you aren't 'Slave' today. I would never punish you on your Special Day."

"Yes, Goddess. With all my heart, you make me perfectly happy. But..."

"But what?" A look of worry crossed Goddess' face.

"You still haven't told me why you lied to me."

"Oh!" Goddess threw her head back and laughed, relieved. "Silly me, sorry! The reason I lied was simple. Now that we know you only need one Special Day a year to be perfectly happy, we can officially make Christmas into one of my Special Days!" She once again blew the birthday kazoo in celebration.

My jaw must have dropped, because she laughed again.

"It is generous of me to still allow you to keep your birthday as a Special Day, isn't it, sweetie? Better than no Special Days, isn't it? Some Goddesses control their slaves 365 days a year."

"Of course Goddess!" I said quickly.

"So you agree? You will be perfectly happy if I grant you one Special Day a year, on your Birthday, from now on?"

"Yes. One Special Day a year is more than you need to give me, and I am very thankful for it."

"More than I need to give you..." she pondered thoughtfully, then laughed again. "Oh Sweetie, don't worry. I would never cancel your Special Days completely. I don't want to break you, after all. You must always have some hope. Some small feeling that, no matter how much I control you, you will always have a periodic window of freedom to look forward too."

"Thank you, Goddess."

"Of course, you must also always appreciate that I could take more control, if I wanted to. Isn't that right, Slave? If, for example, I wanted you to come up with a way to reduce your Special Days even further, would you do that?"

"Of... of course, Goddess." I hestiated. I knew the answer to her question, and pure devotion -- as well as her casual switch of her name for me - made me continue. "You could make my Special Day February 29th, and then it would only come once every four years."

Goddess laughed again. "Oh Sweetie, did you forget? Today is your Special Day! I didn't expect you to actually come up with a way for me to frusterate you more! My my, what a hole you would have dug yourself just now, if I accepted that suggetion as your Special Day wish for today!"

I shifted uncomfortably, and Goddess once again pulled me in for a kiss. We wrapped arms around each other, and she wraped her legs around my waist. My cage brushed her crotch, and I moaned into her mouth.

"Oh Sweetie, you do know how to make a girl blush," Goddess moaned as I leaned back from the kiss. "Now, in all seriousness. No more playing around, no more tricks on my part. It is time for you to tell me what you'd like me to do for your birthday. You have the full day for us to do whatever you want."

"Please Goddess, you know what I want. The same thing I asked for on my last Special Day. Please."

"Are you sure? You can have anything you desire. Even non-sexual things! If you want, we don't even need to have sex at all!" Goddess giggled as she once again drew her finger-tip across the cake, then sucked the icing off slowly & suggestively, just inches from my face. "It's so funny that you always seem to want the same thing on your Special Days!"

"Yes, Goddess, but it's been so long. Please, please let me." My heart was beating so fast. Even now, I was still alert, looking for any signs Goddess would deny me again. She did, after all, have three "black cheques" from Valentine's Day, which apparently allowed her to alter my Special Day wishes.

But then Goddess smiled at me so sweetly that my heart melted, and I knew truly, finally, I was going to get exactly what I'd been craving most all year. "You don't need to beg me, Sweetie. It's your Special Day. I'll do anything you want. Just ask."

I got on my knees before the table she was sitting on, and Goddess wrapped her legs around my head.

"Please, Goddess... please keep me locked up while I spend all day licking you to as many orgasms as I can."

My Goddess smiled. "Granted".

1...345678