Slave's Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tapped the top of the dresser with the crop. It had been a long time, but the memories of previous punishments had stuck with me, and I knew what she was expecting. I walked over to the dresser and leaned over it, resting my arms across it. She handcuffed me there, using a hook on the wall behind the dresser; normally she retrained me with comfortable, plush restraints, but the punishment handcuffs were cold and sharp.

She tapped the inside of my legs with the crop, and I spread them apart. She attached the spreader bar to keep them that way. Then she stood up and considered me.

"Is there anything else you'd like to say before we begin, Slave?"

"Goddess, I'm very sorry for failing you on your Special Day. Thank you for taking the time to punish me, so I can learn to serve you better in the future."

She took my chin in her hand, and kissed me fully, lovingly on the lips. Her other hand gave a single, slow stroke on my still unlocked, still rock hard cock as she pulled away.

"You're welcome." she whispered sweetly, then suddenly my eyesight went blank as I was blindfolded.

I stood there for what seemed like forever. The anticipation was killing me; I had no idea what to expect next. I had seen some of the toys she had brought out, but I hadn't noticed the blindfold, so there could be others I missed as well. I began hoping the punishment would begin, just to alievate the agony of anticipation. And just like that, Goddess answered my prayers.

The crop came hard across my ass, and I could already tell I wouldn't be able to sit properly tomorrow. With each wack, I thinked Goddess for her blessing, and asked for another. My cock was still hard between my legs, and I could feel precum running down my thigh.

"Slave," I heard; she had noticed. "This is a punishment. You aren't supposed to be enjoying this."

Before I could say anything else, I felt a pinch on my testicles. Then another. Then on my cock. Goddess was attaching clothes-pins to me.

"I know you can't see, Slave, but I know you remember that these clothes pins are attached to each other by a string. If you get too hard and cause one of the pins to fall off, I'll have to readjust them all. And I won't be wasting time taking them off by one by one, understand?"

I nodded, but trying not to get hard when ordered was like trying not to think of polar bears. How could I not be hard, when Goddess was dominating me with all her power? When she'd spent the last 24 hours -- no, the last 8 months -- building an uncontrollably, horny frenzy inside me?

I screamed as every clothes-pin was ripped off me at once. "You got hard again, Slave," Goddess' voice had grown very stern and cold.

"S... sorry," I stammered, and the crop left another mark across my ass.

"Do you like when I punish you, Slave? Is that ex of yours, Jessica, right about you? Do you secretly just want to be punished all the time? Is that why you were so disobedient, even on my Special Day?"

"No Goddess!" I almost screamed. The last thing I wanted was Goddess trying to be more like Jessica. "I want to make every one of your Special Days as special for you as I possibly can!"

There was silence for a moment. Then I could feel the clothes pins going back on my testicles, and cock. And nipples this time, too. Then there was silence again. I stood, once again almost shaking with anticipation. I couldn't sense where Goddess was or what she would do next. Then suddenly, in my ear, she moaned like a porn star: "ooooohhhh slaveeee". My cock sprang to attention, and in one swift motion, every clothes pin was again ripped from my body.

I screamed again. Goddess removed my blindfold; she was standing right next to me, her face right in my face.

"Do you know what's really funny, Slave?" she actually giggled a bit.

"No, Goddess..." I wimpered.

"This morning, I woke you up wearing some of your favourite lingere, and your favourite lipstick. And I told you I wanted you to fuck me, to cum inside me. I wasn't even specific. I was planning for us to fuck all day. I was actually looking forward to blowing you and swallowing your cum. Laying on my back as you fucked me and came inside me. Maybe you could have even done me anally, if you were still up for a third orgasm. I would have satisfied you in so many ways! But then do you remember what happened?"

I hesitated. "What happened, Goddess?"

Her voice turned stern again. "That wasn't enough for you. Instead of accepting my suggetion, you tried to convince me that today was your Special Day, and that we should spend the whole day doing what you wanted. Even though what I wanted was to spend all day pleasuring you! How greedy of you. Just you think about that, if you ever deign to think that I treated you unfairly today."

I was floored. In a twisted way, she was absolutely right.

"No Goddess, you were so generous, and I was greedy."

"And what should we do about that, do you think, Slave?"

"Goddess, this is a way that I failed you today that I had not considered before. Please, please punish me further, so I can learn this lesson as well."

Goddess sighed and rolled her eyes at me. "Slave, you say you're learning the lesson, but here you are, acting like this is your Special Day again! You don't get to decide what we do today. I get to decide. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, sorry, you are right."

That was the wrong answer, apparently, because she kneed me between the legs. I doubled over in pain, clutching the dresser for support.

"My silly little Slave. Please pay attention, because apparently we need to go all the way back to the basics. Today is my Special Day. You don't get to decide what we do today. I get to decide. Isn't that right?"

"It... it's right if you say it's right, Goddess."

Now she smiled. "I do."

Then she uncuffed me, led me to the bed, and restrained me on my back. The bruises on my ass screamed in pain against the sheets. Goddess sat beside me, and idily traced the crop in figure eights across my chest. Then she leaned over, and began attaching the clothes-pins again.

"You know, Slave. I had a thought about today's diobidence." I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

"Please, Goddess, share with me so I can learn?"

"Yes, Slave. It's something we've discussed before, of course. Whenever you get to orgasm, whenever you get any sexual relief at all, you can tend to get a little... complacent..."

This was something we had discussed before, and it was true. There was a dangerous time, after I recieved any sexual satisifaction, that my body wanted to consider the game "over". To relax for even just a day or two. But I had to ensure I was constantly attentive to my Goddess' needs at all times, on all of her Special Days.

"Do you think, Slave, that maybe the reason you have been so forgetful of your duties today, is because you've cum too often recently?"

I was confused, and still in pain. I hadn't cum in eight months; my longest period of denial ever by far. But then I remembered the lie Goddess had made up; the one I was apparently supposed to accept.

"Goddess, are you talking about Christmas?"

"Yes, Slave, your last Special Day. As you admitted this morning, you came many, many times that day. So many orgasms for Slave! Even now, two months later, you're probably still feeling more satisfied then you have been in years. In fact, you also admitted, this morning, that you felt all "orgasmed-out"; that you wouldn't need to cum again in quite some time.

"And, Slave, if that's true, then it would help explain things, wouldn't it? You are so attentive when you are all denied and frustrated. So eager to please your Goddess. So perhaps today's... mistakes... aren't entirely your fault. Maybe my poor Slave just had too many orgasms on Christmas."

My heart skipped a beat. I wasn't sure where this was going but, honestly, the idea that I could find any way out of my immediate prediciment -- any excuse that would end tonight's punishments -- was light a bright light at the end of a dark tunnel.

"M... maybe that's true, Goddess..."

"I think it is" she nodded decisively. "Well, no matter, Slave. There's an easy way I can help you with that! We just have to get you all denied and frusterated again! Then you'll get back to being the perfect Slave, and you won't have to be punished anymore."

I nodded meekly, while still keeping a close eye on her hands. One was playing with the string which could, with a quick motion, rip dozens of clothes pins painfully from the most sensitive parts of my body. The other still held the crop. She could likely administer either before I ever realized what was happening.

"So, Slave. Here's my Valentine's Day promise to you," she did bring down the crop, but only to bop me lightly and playfully on the nose. "No matter how much I want to over the next few months, I promise to never, ever use my Special Day wishes to make you cum." she giggled.

"Of course, this isn't forever. I do enjoy letting you cum. Sometimes. But first we have to get you all frusterated and horny again, so you don't have any more accidents like today. Do you agree, Slave? Should I cancel any orgasms I was planning to give you over the next few months?"

In my rush to escape the situation I almost answered "yes". But, thankfully, I remembered myself.

"Goddess, if you want me to cum on your Special Days, I will cum. But if you don't, then I won't. It is your Special Day, after all, so you get to decide."

She smiled. "Very good, Slave! Let's hope the lesson sticks. Of course, the promise I'm making to you now is that I won't allow you to orgasm, even if it's my Special Day and I might otherwise want you too. I'm making a sacrifice here, too, you know."

"Of course, Goddess. You are so generous. I will try my best to make it up to you."

Goddess smiled down at me evily. "Perhaps you can, slave. You yourself actually came up with a great idea earlier today. Perhaps your best Valentine's Day gift to me ever!"

At this point I was so beaten, horny, and disoriented, I was surprised by the reminder that it was still Valentine's Day. She continued.

"When I made the compromise with you earlier today, giving you something you wanted, even though it was my Special Day, you said you owed me. And now I have a "blank cheque", so you have to make a compromise for me on one of your Special Days! Remember?"

Now I did. All too well.

"Well, Slave, it was such a great idea, maybe we should continue it. For example, every time over the next few months that I want to make you orgasm, but I don't because of my promise to you tonight, I should get another "blank cheque", wouldn't you say?"

I was speechless. I had no idea what look came over my face, but it caused Goddess to laugh mightily.

"Oh Slave, I'm just joking. No matter how much I might want you to orgasm, what I want more is for you to be your usual, attentive, obiedent self. And if I have to deny you orgasm after orgasm, for months on end, to achieve that, then it's no sacrifice for me at all!"

"Thank you, Goddess. I love you."

"Yes, Slave, I know." she smiled and released the string connecting her to the clothespins. Then she lay down, and cuddled up next to me.

"Okay, Slave. Your punishment is completed. Valentine's Day is almost over. Let's just lie here together as husband and wife." And she fell asleep there, her head against my chest, one hand gently on the string which, with a flick, could still painfully rip the dozens of clothespins which covered my body.

* * * * *

The New Rule -- Part One

The next day I awoke sore, brused, beaten. But today was Goddess' Special Day, and there would be no excuse if I didn't have everything ready for her. As soon as she undid my restraints, I hopped to work.

But after breakfast, she was kind. We shared a bath together, and she rubbed & lotioned my sore spots, even doting on me a little. She made me a calming tea, and we cuddled softly. She didn't demand anything sexual that day, we simply existed next to each other. It was almost as if the events of the previous day were forgotten. But, of course, they were not.

And, while Goddess had said my punishment was completed, when she locked me back up, she had locked me into a spiked cage. She said nothing about it, and I didn't mention it.

After a few quiet days, Goddess was back to her insatiable self. She tied me to the restraining chair, sat on another chair opposite me, and made me watch as she got herself off with a vibrator. Pretty tame stuff, as far as our marriage was concerned. Or at least is started out that way.

Goddess was humping her vibrator now, biting her lip between moans, holding her chair for balance. But suddenly, she looked me in the eyes.

"S... Slave. Can I... oh... tell you about a dream I had last night?"

"Of course, Goddess."

She smiled. "It was such a good dream, I almost came in my sleep! It was about your next birthday. Your.... mmmm... Special Day." her orgasm was approaching now.

I felt pale as she continued. "You... mmmm... in my dream, denying you for six months had gotten you so frustrated.... so horny... you were the perfect slave-husband." It had now been almost nine months, and would be a full year by the time my Birthday came around, but I was currently supposed to pretend I had been allowed to cum at Christmas. Goddess continued with this lie, and I had no courage to contradict her after the events of Valentine's Day.

"Oh... in my dream, you quit your job so you could spend all day cooking, cleaning, washing... mmm.. when I came home from work, all the chores would be done, and you'd have nothing to do for the rest of the day but dote on me.... mmmmm.... I'd come home every day to you kneeling by the door, waiting to serve me..."

I would be lying if I said this fantasy wasn't getting me hard as well. The spikes dug into me, and I winced, but didn't dare cry out in pain.

"Oh you dote on me now, of course, but in my dream, you had absoultely no purpose in life other than to worship me 24/7," she turned up the settings on her vibrator. "You'd take me out for dinner, you'd satisfy me in the bedroom.... you were a perfect maid while I was at work, a perfect gentlemen when we were in public, a perfect little sex toy when we were alone...."

She licked her lips. Her words were becoming breathless. "And" she almost screamed, then caught her voice again. "And, when your chores were done, if I had no need of you, you'd lock yourself in a little cage in the basement." At this thought, again, my cock strained in it's own cage. I bit down on my lip to stop from screaming as the spikes dug into me further.

"In my dream, one day... once... oh Slave... I forgot about you... I left you all day in the cage in the basement... mmm... and when I remembered, the next day... and I came down.... mmm... you were so cold, and hungry, and tired.... but... but... oh Slave, I just lifted my dress, and without a word you ate me out until I came all over your face! And then I just put you right back in the cage!"

She was shuddering now. Her story about her dream, just like her orgasm, about to reach it's climax.

".... and S-S." She bit her lip again and started over. "Slave, when it was finally your... your birthday... you told me... you told me how happy you were, that my denying you so long had made you such a perfect slave... that... when you wished... oh Slave.... in my dream, your Special Day wish was that we throw away the keys to your cock cage! And that we glue the lock shut! So you'd never be tempted to have a full orgasm, ever, ever, ever, ever...." with each repitition of the word "ever" her body shook in ectacy. Waves of pleasure washing over her. She almost fell off the chair. The "ever"s became breathless as she screamed up at the stars, her face turning red. Finally she collapsed in the chair, tossing the vibrator aside, her face sweaty, and she finished with one last, pointed. "Ever again."

She took a moment to collect herself and catch her breath. I was momentarily forgotten as she slumped in the chair. But after a moment she picked herself up, and walked over to me. Goddess sat on my lap, her still wet pussy rubbing against my cock cage, her heaving breasts in my face. With one finger she turned my chin up, so that I met her gaze.

"So, Slave. A good dream, wouldn't you agree?"

The New Rule -- Part Two

"Slave... I've been thinking... about what happened on Valentine's Day."

I woke to Goddess talking softly to me in bed. At first I feared I'd slept in, and missed cooking her breakfast on her Special Day. But no, she was just up early.

"Mmm?" I responded, still half asleep.

"Well, I've thought of a new rule, and I'd like your opinion. If I fail to grant your wish on one of your Special Days, then you get to ignore my wish on one of my Special Days. And, of course, the opposite would apply as well."

Now I was wide awake. This perhaps innocent seeming rule would essentially garuntee I never got to have a Special Day, ever again.

The rules were something Goddess and I had created together, and they were written in a small notebook. Especially in the first few years, we were frequently updating the rules, striking them out, and amending them, to make our game better.

The most concrete rule, the one that could never be broken or changed, was simply that any change to the rules must be agreed upon by both of us. There was no "wishing for a rule" on your Special Day. When discussion of a rule began, the game was essentially suspended, to allow us to discuss it freely. This ensured continued active consent from both of us.

The current rules were as follows:

  1. On your Special Day, your partner must do anything you wish for, contingent on any other rules in this book.
  2. No cuckolding without the express consent of both partners
  3. No wishing for something potentially "permanent", such as a tatoo, piercing, or anything that could risk serious injury, without the express consent of both partners
  4. No endagerment of your partner's career, personal, or family relationships, without the express consent of both partners
  5. No asking for an orgasm on your partner's Special Day

While these rules would appear to be balanced as written there was, of course, a great imbalance. Since I only had 2 Special Days a year, and Goddess had 363, any given rule had the chance of restricting me to a far greater extent than it had of restricting her.

What she was proposing now was just such a rule. While on the surface it appeared to apply to us both evenly, in practice it would not. If she failed or refused to grant me my Special Day wish, she would only miss out on 1 of her Special Days, and still have another roughly 181 before we got around to my Day again.

On the other hand, she would have 182 days to find any task, just one single task, that I would be unable to complete, and I would lose my only Special Day for 6 months. If she didn't want me to get a Special Day, it would be absolutely no effort at all for her to ensure I never got one again.

Of course, I couldn't simply state this to her. She'd reply with something like "Slave, are you saying I would abuse this rule to purposfully treat you unfairly?", to which I would have to respond that, no, she was a fair and loving Goddess, and the whole line objection would be dead right there.

Similarly, while I could technically just say "no" to the rule, things were not quite that simple.

For example, take the "no asking for an orgasm" rule. Begging for an orgasm has always been one of my fetishes. I love begging for release, while my Dom looks down at me and considers my plea. Even if I know it will be denied, the act of begging is as natural for me as moaning in pleasure. It was simply part of my normal sexual routine.

123456...8