Slaves to Mistress M

Story Info
Two woman and a man are enslaved to Mistress M. Games ensue.
2.3k words
4.28
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful afternoon in Midrand, the sun is shining and the sky is blue. The birds are chirping and the succulent smokey smell of a nieghbours braai wafts across the lawn like welcoming tendrils of delight.

All of us are very,very high on weed and MDMA.

M has us on the lawn, naked and kneeling. Two women and a man. Two women and me.

She is dressed in her mistress outfit, long leather "fuck me" boots that go up past the knee on her long curvaceous legs. She wears a black, lace-G String. The front panel slightly transparent, showing a glimpse of her slit.

She wears a leather halter top, that fits beneath her breasts, not covering them at all.

They are beautiful firm false tits with perky nipples that get hard quickly and are delightful to suckle.

She has a horse-riding crop tucked under her arm. She is quick to use it on the ass, tits, cock, pussy or any available body part attached to an offending slave.

We are her slaves for the afternoon, the three of us having agreed to this game while high.

There is a dumb curvaceous blonde, with big tits next to me, rubbing her breasts and fingering her pussy.

There is also a brunette, opposite me, with flat tits and jelly tot like nipples. A shaved cunt. She too is rubbing her clit. Her other hand opening her pussy lips wide.

I too am naked on the lawn, stroking my hard glistening cock. It is harder than it has been in years and big and it feels good in my hand.

The site of M's tits cupped by the leather halter is exciting me. Her bossy attitude while in mistress mode also heightens my arousal.

Having two other women to look at, kneeling with me, on the grass is fantastic. Especially since they are hot and I have never seen them naked before.

Earlier, when we were still wearing our swimming costumes, Mistress M had decided we should mud wrestle.

We made an impromptu mud wrestling put with sand from the garden and some potting soil and ran the hose into it for a bit.

M first let the women wrestle, the winner being the large blonde who managed to pin the brunette, Tracy down and strip off her bikini. The winner being the first person to totally strip the loser.

The loser, Tracy was then cleaned off on the grass, by M, with a hosepipe and a window cleaning sponge. M just roughly soaped her and sprayed her off with the freezing cold water.

Then Tracy was put over M's lap and spanked vigorously with the horse-riding whip.

The winner, Shelley, got to participate and spanked Tracy -- hard.

Then the two women were pitted against me. Tracy was allowed to put on her bikini again and the two of them wrestled me, until they had me pinned and stripped off my costume.

2 / 5

Now M spanked me, my rigid cock held between her legs while my naked ass was exposed. She chose to fondle my balls and cock. She allowed both Shelley and Tracy to fondle me and spanker me hard. To me, it felt like it went on forever, my ass stung for ages afterward.

Now she has made us strip naked. Then she used the window washing sponge and some spray soap to wash us naked on the grass, pausing to take pictures. She delighted in spraying us off with the freezing water.

We are to sit in a triangle and masturbate for her pleasure now. Vigorously, without pausing. She will come and lube up one of the women's cunts, or perhaps put some oil on my cock, or spit on it to lube it. The women are to knead their tits and pinch their nipples. They are to rub their clits vigorously. Opening their lips wide on M's demand. I am to stroke myself hard. But we aren't allowed to come. Not yet anyway.

M takes mud from the impromptu mud wrestling pit and smears it on us, dirtying us again.

She tells us to come, the women must quirt or she spanks them until they do. And I am to come, twice. When we come, we are to take our juice and wipe it on the other sex slaves bodies and faces.

I wipe my cum on Shelley's tits and nipples and I take some and lube Tracy's clit with it.

Shelley squirts and wipes her juice in my beard and makes me taste it.

Tracy comes and wipes it on Shelley's face and lets Mistress M taste it off of her fingers.

We are smeared with mud and each other's come, but M makes us touch ourselves some more.

She emerges with milk and honey and eggs. She breaks the eggs onto our bodies, onto our heads. She pours flour and eggs onto their tits and my chest and rubs it in. We are messy and stick and horny as fuck.

Now M wants to clean us and play another game. So once again she sprays soap on us and washes us with the sponge, in front of the gate where anyone could pass and see us. We may not cover our bodies; we must spread eagle ourselves on the lawn so she can spray us off. She delights in cleaning every orifice.

Now M has a dice and she throws it to determine who is the "middle man or woman". A 1 or 2 is me, a 3 or 4 is Shelley and a 5 or 6 is Tracy.

This time its Tracy that's the middleman and we are soon to discover what that means.

We are to get into the shower and soap each other up while Mistress M takes videos of us.

The two women suck me hard and I kneel and lick their clits to arouse them.

The mistress spanks us. Especially me, since I am her man and she is jealous of me licking other cunts.

M has chosen that I should fuck Tracy while she licks Shelley in the shower. Tracy is the middle person, the bridge between the one doing the fucking and the one receiving oral. She bends over so I can enter her from behind while she licks Shelleys pussy while Sheely sits on a seat in the shower.

M has instructed that after Shelley comes, then I am to come. But not inside of Tracy, I must cum against the glass of the shower.

3 / 5

So I fuck Tracy hard, and slow to keep myself from cumming. Eventually Shellys comes, squirting into Tracys mouth. Despite Traacys protestations -- because she still wants to be fucked, I pull out and come against the glass of the shower, coming in long warm jets of cum.

Now the women watch as M forces me to my knees and makes me lick my own come off of the glass of the shower. She kneels down and French kisses me, tasting my cum, her cum, on my tongue.

Now the group takes a rest, to eat, to drink and to laugh about our sexcapades.

But soon M, who is horny from watching us fuck also wants to cum.

She asks us to tie her down on the bed, naked and spread eagled and we quickly oblige.

I sit in front of her and enter her with my hard cock. Hard and glistening as it has just come out of Shelleys mouth. Tracy straddles M with her ass to M's face and starts to lick her clit. I start to fuck her rhythmically. Shelleys is everywhere, first French kissing M, then feeling Tracys tits, then feeling my dick as it slides in and out of M.

She takes the juice from where I am fucking M and gives some to Tracy to lick and taste. She fingers her own cunt and lets M lick that off her fingers.

She comes to M's face and straddles her, making M extend her tongue and literally humping M's tongue.

Soon M is coming. She screams so delightfully when she cums. We are all worried that the neighbours will call the security, but we carry on anyway.

She squirts around my cock as I fuck her hard. Tracys tongue on her clit driving her over the edge.

I ejaculate deep inside of her in long loving squirts of come because this is my woman, my love who I am fucking hard in this orgy.

I move aside to let Shelley lick the juice out of M's cunt and share it with Tracy.

I bring my cock to M to slurp and lick and cum a little more in her mouth -- which she swallows happily.

Now Tracy and Shelly slide two fingers each into each others cunts and start to fuck each other with their fingers very vigorously indeed.

They move so that they are kneeling, one straddling me and one straddling M.

We feel their tits and they feel each other, until each of them squirts, Tracy suirting all over M's face and tits and Shelley squirting all over my cock, which I use to further stroke myself.

Now theres a pause as we go to shower and bath, to get something to eat and to joke with each other. We even dance a bit to old John Prine hits.

When we recovered -- M tells us that she hasn't finished her mistress mode yet and that we should get dressed. We are allowed only two pieces of clothing each, no shoes and no underwear.

She has covered up her mistress outfit with a long coat, but we all know she is still wearing it. She puts the whip under her arm and packs us all into the car.

She takes us down to a path which has recently been cut through the estate forest. There are cameras or security yet and the path is freshly cut. It has just become dark, and she carries a torch.

4 / 5

She opens her coat and exposes her tits for us at the beginning of the trail, asking each of us to come forward and suckle her tits, naked.

Now it's dark, but its an estate and anyone could happen along at any moment.

So of course, knowing this, she makes us strip naked. Then confiscates our clothes. Stuffing them into a black bag she is carrying.

We are to run, to the other side of the trail, a good 5 minutes brisk run, then turn and run back.

The first one back, gets a piece of clothing. But there's bad news, only 2 pieces of clothing will be dispensed. The winner and M will travel back to her house in the car. The losers will walk back, slowly, nude.

She counts down "3,2,1, Go" and we are off.

I am the leader by far, but didn't count on Shelley and Tracy tripping me up on the way back. I fall and it hurts and while I get back and limp to the finish, they dash past me and Tracy narrowly wins.

There is to be another race and M will dispense the winnings at the end.

Tracy wins by running half way and doubling back. M will hear none of our complaints and Tracy is awarded both pieces of clothing, which turn out to be a G-String and a see-through white shirt.

Somehow M has dispensed the minimal amount of clothing from her black bag.

Now Shelley and I are forced to walk back naked.

M and Tracy set off in the car.

M has previously timed the walk, walking slowly and it takes about 11 minutes.

She says she will add 11 minutes to the current time and the door at her house will only be unlocked after 11 minutes.

Of course we half walk and half run back to her house. At some point a car passes. We can't see who is inside, but they hoot and don't turn back.

At some point M and Tracy come back, they make us stop next to the car and M strokes my cock so that I am hard. Tracy get out of the car and french kisses Shelley, while fingering her pussy openly. This makes her wet.

Then they jump in the car, remind us to walk slowly, snap a few pictures and set off again.

We get inside the garden gate at M's house, but she wont unlock the door. We are to stand in the garden, hands on our heads, feet apart, while she inspects us, feels us and takes photos.

When the 11 minutes are done -- she lets us inside. Tracy has been inside for a while and is dressed by now.

Everyone has a drink and relaxes a while. We are even allowed clothes for a little while.

Then M decides that I am to strip and oil my body while the women watch. She asks that all the women take out their tits, so that it helps me get hard -- which it does! She lubes my cock with coconut oil and spits on it to lube it as she knows I like.

5 / 5

They sit on the couch and I am forced to kneel on the coffee table. I must stroke my hard cock. I give the precum to M who licks it salaciously from my fingers.

I am not allowed to come until M is ready.

When she is - she makes the other two women kneel next to the coffee table, their tits positioned beneath me. They must press their tits together, lifting them up to receive my come. Then I have to jerk off, hard and fast and cover their tits in my cum, which M licks off of their breasts.

Finally I must kneel and lick M's cunt until she squirts, while the other women watch and stroke their little pussies.

I tell M what a good girl she is and what a great mistress she has been and then it's time for all of us to curl up together, nude, for a snooze.