Sleep Paralysis Ch. 02

Story Info
Sleep paralysis or succubus encounters?
1.8k words
4.68
4.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend's finally here, and am excited to meet up with a few friends for drinks after work. I'm not sure what's come over me but I'm going to be bold for once, choosing a low-cut halter top with an open back, meaning I'll be braless. I pull on my favorite mini skirt and pin my hair up in a messy bun. I'm ready to dance away all this pent-up energy.

A short time later, we're enjoying ourselves on the dance floor of a crowded club. I'm two long island ice teas in and was feeling my inhibitions float away. My hands swirl over my head as my hips sway to the rhythm of the music pulsing through the room. Out of nowhere I feel a cool breeze on my neck, sending chills down my spine and instantly causing my nipples to harden and rub against the loose silk fabric. I look around to see where it came from but find nothing. With a slight shrug I figure it's just a draft and turn back to my friends to continue dancing.

But someone is watching me, my eyes focus to one corner of the room. There she was, my mystery woman! She's leaning against the wall, wearing black slacks and a red shirt with the buttons undone to her chest. "How could a woman look so handsome and still feminine?" I think, as our eyes lock and everyone in the room disappears. The alcohol has me brave enough to give her a show, turning and swaying, letting my hands freely explore my body. I'm dancing only for her. She watches my hips move to the music, hands slowly running down my neck, over my chest lightly brushing over my hard nipples, settling on my hips, our eye contact never breaking. She smiles at me devilishly and pushes away from the wall heading my direction.

A quick tug on my arm snaps me out of the trance, with my friend Tracy scolding me for not responding to their incessant yells trying to get my attention. I look back to the wall, but my mystery woman is gone. Tracy drags me to our table, still scolding me, but honestly, I wasn't really paying attention to her, I'm still looking for my woman. I scan the entire room, but she's nowhere to be found. "How did she just disappear?" I wonder, my mouth instantly pouting at my defeat. I reach for the drink they ordered for me and finish it in one gulp. "I guess I'll find a ride home" I thought, ordering another.

Before I knew it, I was stumbling out of an Uber, thankful for a safe ride home. I fumble with my keys and eventually make my way into the house. "What a night!" I think as I drunkenly removed my clothes. Stumbling as I pull back my covers, giggling at how intoxicated I am. Finding a comfortable spot on my bed I lay my naked body in full star fish position. Legs spread with each foot facing a corner of the bed, arms straight out, stomach down and face turned to one side. "I'm too drunk to cover myself" I think as I start drifting off.

Just as my rhythmic breathing promises to carry me to a deep sleep I feel the bed slightly shift. My consciousness snaps awake listening to see if I could figure out if it was just my imagination. Everything is still, except for the fuzzy feeling of too many drinks and the arousal left from dancing for my woman. A cool breeze tickles my wet pussy making it cry out for attention. "Maybe I should just..." I think, attempting to turn to touch myself, but I couldn't move. "What the fuck! Am I THAT drunk" I wonder, still trying to move my arms and legs. I try to groan in frustration, but nothing comes out. "Oh great," is my sarcastic thought, feeling something at the foot of the bed.

The weight encloses my body, like a heavy blanket, instantly relaxing me with the familiar presence. My torso is lifting from the bed. "OH, this is new?" I think, willingly letting the presence take control of me.

Kneeling on the bed, my limp upper body is resting on a sturdy unseen presence. Light feather-like touches run up my stomach and to my breasts. Invisible hands trace my areolas and run up my neck, causing a chill to run down my spine, causing the damp spot to grow between my legs. "Oh, I hope this ends with an orgasm", I wish, as the presence takes full control. The light touches continue to tickle my body, my nipples stand out, begging for attention.

I felt lips touch my neck, as the hands continued to stroke my body up and down. "Please," I beg in my mind, "give me what I desire!" Suddenly my body is falling back to the bed, but my knees hold my ass in the air with my legs still spread apart. My arms are behind me and the weighted presence is holding me in place. My pussy juices start dripping down my thighs as I anticipate what's going to happen next.

There's light pressure against my sex, a slow grind but, so light I'm not able to get enough friction to find pleasure. I mentally beg for more stimulation or penetration, anything, but all I feel is the same feather-like touches, soft enough to keep me aroused, but nothing more. Anger and frustration begin to rise. "How dare you tease me as I offer myself up to you!" I think as tears form in my eyes. "You're nothing but a tease!" my mind screams.

My body is thrown from the bed, but I'm gently floating to my destination. Face down on the floor of my bedroom unable to move, I see everything being thrown around and moved. "Oh shit, I must've pissed it off," I think right before everything goes black.

My eyes pop open and I'm lying in bed, nothing is out of place, but my head is definitely still spinning from the alcohol. Looking at the time I notice it's only been an hour since I stumbled to my bed. At least I can communicate thorough thoughts" I think, turning to my back, replaying this most recent dream. My hand finds my pussy lips soaking with arousal. "All I want is an orgasm!" I yell out, and slowly stroke between my folds.

My mind wanders to the club and my mystery woman. I see her eyes touching my soul, and her devilish smile saying she would devour me in the best way possible. "Ugh, why did Tracy have to mess everything up!" I let my other hand tug at my nipple.

I let my imagination replay the night with a better outcome.

My mystery woman is making her way to me on the dance floor, she wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me close to her. We're face to face as my arms drape over her shoulders, moving in unison to the music. Her hands make their way to my bottom pulling me closer, her thigh between mine, our breast rubbing against each other, and our lips close enough to feel each other's breath. Our lips lock and I'm lost in her arms. Her hands pull my hips into her thigh and I'm suddenly aware of my decision to go without underwear, making my arousal grow. Her lips leave my mouth and kiss down my jaw to my most sensitive spot on my neck. I let out a gasp as the sensations take over.

She spins me around still holding me close against her body, her breasts pressed against my back and my ass against her crotch. She continues kissing my neck as one hand slips under my top and finds my bare breast. Her other hand is playing with the seam of my skirt with light touches. I feel I could orgasm just from this. She puts her leg between mine again, gently spreading my thighs while we sway to the music. Her fingers tickle up my thigh finding my bare pussy soaking. I feel her moan against my ear as she rubs my slick pussy lips causing me to jolt slightly when brushing my clit. She whispers, "follow me" as we make our way off the crowded dance floor into a dark hallway.

She pins me against the wall holding my arms above my head, feverishly kissing me as if my lips gave her air to breath. Her free hand thumbs at my hard nipples over my shirt and her hips pressed into mine with her thigh between my legs. Our breasts are smashing together in the most erotic way. She lets go of my arms and uses both hands reach under my top and play with my nipples, as she kisses her way down to my neck. My hips move forward grinding into her thigh, causing my skirt to lift up over my hips.

My hands move to her breasts running my thumbs over hard nipples. She kisses her way down my collarbone, lifting my shirt and taking one breast into her mouth. She quickly covers my mouth with one hand as I let out a moan, pushing my chest towards her and grinding my pussy against her thigh. She moves her mouth to my other breast, using her free hand to pinch and pull the free nipple. My hands go to the back of her head as I run my fingers through her short hair, encouraging her to continue.

She looks at me with her piercing eyes and devilish smile, asking if I can stay quiet. I nod my head yes as she moves her hand between my legs letting a single digit slip into my dripping pussy. I gasp but cover my mouth. She moves her fingers up to my clit circling around and finding her way back into my pussy with two fingers. Kissing her way down my stomach, she kneels in front of me, taking it all in. I watch her lick her lips, as though she's starving and I'm her meal. She removed her fingers and buries her face into my pussy.

One hand is over my mouth and the other pulls her head closer to me as I grind my pussy into her face. Her fingers, still covered in my juices make their way to my breasts, kneading and teasing, pinching and pulling at my nipples. I couldn't hold back any longer, placing both hands on my mouth as I screamed into climax.

I'm brought back to reality as my climax takes over my body, covering my mouth as a reaction from my fantasy, not realizing nobody was here to hear me.

"I really wish my invisible visitor would do more than tease me" I think, not realizing I've just sealed my fate.