Sleep Paralysis Ch. 01

Story Info
Sleep paralysis paired with WLW exploration.
1.2k words
4.08
6.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? It's an odd moment where you feel awake but can't talk or move. Sometimes you can open your eyes, but most times you can't.

My first experience happened about a year ago. I woke up with a slight panic realizing I couldn't move or talk. I felt a weight on my back, like a cat who curled up and fell asleep. "But I don't own a cat!" I thought, wondering if I left my window open. But my dog would've gone crazy if any animal came into the house. Eventually I fell back to sleep and woke up with no new animals and the ability to move and talk. I thought it must have been a dream.

A few months went by, and I completely forgot about my sleep paralysis incident. It had been a long day at work, so I decided to stop and grab to-go from a local restaurant. I was about to walk in when I saw the most mesmerizing woman on her way out, walking in my general direction. Our eyes locked and she held my gaze with a slight smile. Her short haircut and broad shoulders, combined with piercing eyes and a gentle smile took my breath away and made my knees go weak. "I've never lost my breath at the sight of anyone before," I thought, "but then again, I only dated men in the past." I mentally wondered why I never pursued women since I always found them attractive. Lost in thought I realized she was saying something to me, but I didn't catch it and suddenly couldn't speak. "Way to go!" I thought to myself and was sure my cheeks were red with embarrassment. Her smile widened as she walked by, and I found myself unable to move until she got in her vehicle and left. "What is wrong with me?" I thought as I went into the restaurant to pick up my order.

By the time I got home I was exhausted, sexually frustrated and confused. "Who was that woman? Why did I freeze like that? And why have my nipples been hard since seeing her?" were questions swimming through my head as I picked at my dinner, suddenly not hungry anymore. I decided a cold shower might help, but couldn't get her intense eye contact out of my head, and the way it made me feel was as if electricity was coursing through my body. "Why did I want to submit to her every wish?" I wondered as I undressed, imagining offering up my body to her. Shaking these thoughts from my head I adjusted the temperature to the coldest setting. Chills ran through me, as I considered aiming the handheld shower head at my most intimate areas.

I quickly toweled off and covered my body in lotion, I slipped on my loose sleeping shorts and tank top, noticing my nipples were still hard and very sensitive. I tried laying on my back or side, but the cool fall air coming through the window only heightened the sensation. "I need to get some sleep" I thought, flopping onto my stomach, cupping my breasts with my hands pinned under me, hoping the warmth would take the sensation away.

Somewhere between falling asleep and being asleep, I felt a weight at the foot of the bed. I tried to turn and see what it was, but I couldn't move! When I tried to ask "who's there" nothing came out! "Fuck!" I thought, "Here we go again" remembering my first sleep paralysis dream. I realized this weight was bigger than a cat. The blanket slowly made its way down my body, tickling over my shoulders, upper back, lower back, butt, thighs, and calves.

A chill ran through me, fear laced with an electrical charge. I felt hands at the bottom of my calves, pulling my legs slightly apart and making their way up to my thighs with feather-like touch. My heart began to race as the hands made their way under my sleep shorts squeezing and kneading the bare flesh on my ass. I felt my butt cheeks being gently pulled apart as the cold air kissed my lower lips. "Am I wet?!" I wondered but not surprised after the encounter with that woman earlier. The unseen hand cupped my sex, gently rubbing the outer lips with the same feather-like touch. My breath quickened and my heart raced. It had been so long since I let anyone besides myself touch me so intimately. I tried to look around, but my eyes wouldn't fully open. My already hard nipples poked further into my hands. "What the fuck is going on?" I thought as the scent of my arousal filled the air. Just as I decided to give into the pleasures, the touches stopped, the weight lifted, and I was alone.

A few minutes passed and I was able to move and speak again. Everything was how it was when I went to bed, including the blanket I swore was pulled off me. "It must've been a dream" I thought again but the dampness between my thighs and my hard nipples poking into my palms said otherwise. I rolled onto my back to check the time, realizing it had only been an hour since I fell asleep, even though it felt longer. I laid in bed, trying to rationalize what just happened, continuously replaying the feather-like touches and how they were arousing but frustrating at the same time. I looked down and saw I was absentmindedly tracing my areolas with my fingers.

My imagination wandered to the woman from the restaurant, envisioning her kissing me deeply, with our bodies pressed close together. I felt my hands move to my neck with light touches, imagining her kissing my most sensitive spots. My hands moved back to my breasts, alternating between gentle touching, and pinching and pulling on my nipples envisioning her mouth where my hands were as she took her time with each breast, raising my arousal even further.

A slight tingle called from between my legs, begging for release. One hand slowly swept its way down my torso with the same light touches, imagining her lips, instead of my touch, sending chills through my body. My fingers tickled my puffy lips as my hips instinctually bucked, begging for more. I spread my lips and ran my finger from my wet opening to my clit, imagining her tongue taking the same path. I worked the finger up and down a few times, wondering if her tongue was as skilled as my finger. When I couldn't take it anymore, I plunged two fingers deep inside my hot wet pussy, imagining it was her fingering me, with the thumb angled to rub my clit at the same time, imagining it was her tongue. My breath quickened and my moans grew louder. My body was pushing itself into my fingers as my fingers pushed into my pussy. I'm sure an outsider might've thought I was possessed.

My other hand made one finally tug to my nipple which pushed me over the edge and brought on an earth-shattering climax as I screamed out. An electric tingle was coursing through my body, almost radiating from my skin, my breath was ragged, and my heart was racing. I wanted more, I needed more! I brought my soaked fingers to my mouth and licked them clean, savoring the taste of my own pussy.

I fell asleep wondering if I would ever see her again...