Sleeping Angel

Story Info
His step sister is so beautiful asleep, he can't resist.
2.3k words
4.26
72.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His POV - Step Brother x Step Sister

This a short story between two parties above the age of 18.

I laid in bed feeling more turned on that I ever have in my life. I can't believe I was worked up over something so innocent.

Earlier at dinner, my sister tripped on the way to her seat. With my luck, I wound up being the one she landed on. Her face fell right on my crotch as her hands hit my thighs in an attempt to catch herself. She quickly righted herself, sat down and dinner continued as normal. Except this time I had a raging hard on underneath the table.

I don't know why she affected me like this. She was my sister. Technically step sister, so we weren't actually related, but we might as well been. We were raised together and have been siblings forever. It's so wrong for me to feel anything but familial towards her.

When our parents got married both of us were young enough to barely remember it. We had always been in each other's lives and were raised together. She never seemed to find it weird to grow up with someone her age that wasn't blood related. I wish I was the same.

I think I had always harbored a small crush on her, but recently it was like something sparked in my brain. The way she moved, smelled, every little thing I noticed and craved. I think a part of me thought that now that we were both legal adults it was okay, as if our age gave me permission to think of her a certain way.

It was sick and depraved but I can't deny that there's something satisfying about your soulmate literally under the same roof as you and no one else knows. I could accidentally slip into the bathroom and catch her in the shower and no one questioned a thing. It was totally normal for that stuff to happen when you shared a bathroom without a lock. No one ever suspected it was anything but innocent. I could get away with so many stolen glances. I was also allowed to ward off boys because I'm just a good brother. Innocent.

I traced her features in my mind and thought of the body that I'd seen on the rare occasion. I've been trying to jack off all night but I just end up feeling sexually frustrated. Maybe I'll just take a quick peek in her room and see if that helps my problem. She's been in bed for well over two hours now so there's no fear of her being up. It wasn't really that big of a deal. If one of our parents catches me in her room I'll just say I heard a noise.

I softly padded in her space, quietly shutting her door. I stood over her bed and stared at her like a total creeper. At least I was honest with myself about what I was. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. No one would ever be able to catch my eye like her. She was just so precious. My forbidden fruit that I craved to sneak a taste of.

A taste.

Maybe... no, I can't. But, maybe... I could. I could just sneak a quick taste and then leave before she noticed a thing. The girl really does sleep like the dead anyway. She'd be none the wiser.

Nodding to myself I begin to very carefully pull back her covers. She doesn't even stir. Her legs look so good exposed to me. Her virginal white panties are tight against her mound. I can see everything. My rough fingers graze her smooth skin as I pull her panties off, pocketing them. I hope she doesn't question why they were gone in the morning.

I can't believe I'm doing this. Sure, I've thought about it from time to time, but it was always a fantasy. I'm not sure what is different tonight. Maybe I've just gone so crazy with lust that all rational thought has finally left my mind.

Well, that's definitely somewhat true because what I'm doing right now is certainty past rational. It's just plain insanity, on top of that, the risks of being caught are so much higher. There is no way I can explain what I'm doing away.

I snap out of my thoughts to look down at my baby.

Her pretty pussy looks so delectable up close. I run my nose near the apex of her thighs, breathing in her scent. God, I love her. Nudging her legs apart, I push my face up on her. I carefully run my tongue along her slit trying to get a taste. Since she's not wet right now so all I can taste is her soft skin. It's good but it's not good enough. I'll have to get her a bit wet if I really want what I came for.

I wiggle my tongue against her clit, applying pressure. I pause when she lets out a soft whine and her legs slightly jerk. Once I know she's still sleeping I get back to it. I suction my mouth around her bud and suck like it's my life mission to make her cum. Hell, maybe it is. I occasionally let my tongue prod her entrance before bringing my attention back to her clit. I need her to cum on my face right now or I'll die.

I've never given head before but I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job. What I lack in technique I make up for in enthusiasm. I kind of wish she was awake right now, I want to stare her straight in the eyes as I test all the tips and tricks I researched just for her. I want to watch her pretty face as she moans and cums on my tongue, knowing her step brother loved every moment he feasted on her.

I shove my tongue as far as I can into her tight hole. My tongue moves to explore as I hold in a moan. Her pussy is so damn good. I never imagined this to be so pleasurable.

My tongue gently slips out as I bring my lips around her clit and suction again. I prod her now soaking wet entrance with my finger and carefully push inside. A quick glance up at her face lets me know she's still in a deep sleep. I wonder what she is dreaming about. The idea that it could be me makes my cock jerk.

I want to go at her with more vigor, but I'm too conscious of actually waking her. At least this seems to be getting the job done. Her hips start grinding my face as she chases her release in her sleep. I let her body have her way with me as I curl my finger inside her and gently fuck it in and out of her. She softly mewls in her sleep as I do what I've always dreamed.

She is mine. Now that I've crossed this line I'll never go back. I've claimed this sweet pussy. I can only hope she'll accept this development, but truthfully I don't care. She is mine and I am hers. She'll never be able to escape me.

Suctioning my lips harder around her clit I pull her orgasm out of her. Her hips roughly push against my face and her cum floods my face. I lick it up and clean her like I'm a man dying of thirst.

I can't believe she actually slept through that.

Slowly easing away, I grin down at her sleeping form like a Cheshire cat. I'm sure if anyone saw me, the look on my face it would scream evil villain who realizes they have the upper hand.

I know I should stop here and just walk away now, knowing I gave my girl an incredible orgasm and leave it there. But sometimes I can be a selfish bastard and the original reason I even came in here was to help myself cum. So that's what I'll do.

I slowly extract myself from the bed and stand over her. Her legs are still slightly spread and I can see the wetness in between them glisten. I take my time rising her shirt up to reveal her mouth-watering breasts. I allow myself a quick lick across her nipples before pulling away. They look so pretty, wet with my saliva.

I move away to the corner of her room to strip off my clothes, hoping the distance will muffle the sounds of fabric rustling. This was a bit ridiculous considering eating her out didn't wake her, but it turned me on, trying to be as sly as possible.

I stayed in place for a few moments, liking how it felt to be completely bare and watching her from the corner like some pervert. I stroked my cock and imagined I was pushing it into her slick heat while she slept, her unbeknownst of the person violating her body. Good god.

I crept forward and let myself stand right above her face. My cock was longer than her head. It looked monstrous like this. I let my balls graze her face and held my hand over my mouth to hold in the groan that threatened to let out. The feeling of me touching her face didn't even cause her to twitch. That was so hot. I grabbed my cock and lightly ran it over her cheeks and across her nose, slowly back and forth, over and over.

I kept this up for a moment, lightly dragging my engorged cock across her silky smooth skin. Pre-cum smeared across her cheeks, still she slept. If I wasn't careful I was just going to shoot my load across her angel face just like this. My dick jerked against her skin at the idea of cumming on her face as she slept. I could just imagine it sticky and dripping down her cheeks to her lips, she'd sleep all night with it covering her.

With patience I didn't realize I had, I leisurely dragged the tip of my dick down to her soft lips. I smeared my pre-cum against them and damn near came at the sight of that. Her lips lightly parted, seemingly giving me permission to go further. I pushed the head past her fuckable lips and stilled waiting to see what would happen.

Her mouth started automatically cupping the intrusion. She had no idea she was essentially begging to give me head in her sleep. She wanted this whether she realized it or not.

I began pumping my hips with a soft care that I didn't really want to take. Would it really be so bad if she woke up? What would she do about it? I'm the golden boy, no one would believe I did anything so vile.

Making my decision, I grab her face and thrust in her mouth. Her eyes burst open and stare at me with unbridled fear. I don't let go and start pumping while maintaining eye contact.

"Good girl, taking your step bro's cock like a champ."

Tears fill her eyes, because of the betrayal or lack of air, I'm not sure. I pop my dick out of her mouth allowing her to fill her airways. Before she has a chance to utter a word I'm shoving my fat cock back in her virgin mouth. Even if she hates every minute of it I know she won't bite me. I can see in her eyes she won't hurt me. My good girl.

"Your mouth is so sweet, baby. Take your fill."

I feel her tongue rub along my veins, even in her fear and confusion she's still curious. I love the fact that she's being forced to taste me and she's not fighting it. Well, she may be be fighting herself, but at least she's not fighting me. I worry I'm going to come too soon seeing the emotions warring in her eyes.

I keep up my brutal pace, only pulling out to let her breathe. The tip of my dick pushing the back of her throat feels so good. Heavenly. Saliva is dripping down her chin from the face fuck she's receiving.

Wanting more before I cum down her throat, I grab her hand and force her to fondle my balls. Fingers that I've imagined slipping into my mouth are currently rubbing on my sensitive skin. Realizing what was currently happening was genuinely reality, my release began chasing down my back.

"I'm gonna cum, baby. You better swallow every drop", my hoarse voice demanded.

I could tell she was enjoying herself, but she still tried to yank away, knowing what we were doing was wrong. I grabbed her head and held it between both my hands. My dick was in her mouth as far as she could take me. My cock began to jerk and shot the biggest load it ever had. I watched her throat struggle to swallow me down, but still doing it's damned best. She was already a pro, I'd be taking advantage of that from this point on.

I kept my cock in her mouth for a second longer before pulling it out with a pop. I stood above her, my dick semi-hard near her face. She seemed at a loss for words and just flit her eyes between my face and wet dick. If she kept staring at me like that I was going to force myself in the place I really wanted to go.

I pulled my fingers through her hair and gently played with it before I pulled her mouth back to me.

"Give me a kiss goodnight, baby."

Her body trembled as she brought her mouth to my dripping cock, leaving a quick peck before she yanked herself back.

I begrudgingly accepted her quickness and brushed my fingers along the crown of her head, "You did so good, angel. Now go back to sleep."

With that I walked off and she stayed silent, clearly not knowing what to do with herself. She had no idea what I now had in store for her.