All Comments on 'Sleeping Faggot'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
liz33ndliz33nd10 months ago

another five star story, great writing, hot and erotic. why couldnt i find a work mate like this,

leo_thedirewolfleo_thedirewolf10 months ago

The part where Steven pretends to be unconscious was the peak for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG, that was a hot story I was throbbing throughout. By start of page 4 I had to go and have a wank because my cock was as hard as rock I’ve never been so turned on ready a story on literotica. More please ……..!

Dpj49Dpj4910 months ago

I liked/loved it all the way until the end. It’s pretty obvious where this is going.

NomurchuNomurchu10 months ago

You are outdoing yourself. I love witnessing his discovery of his true cock slut nature.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

non consent

sparta13sparta1310 months ago

Yooo this is incredible. Hot as hell! Can’t wait for part 2!

ryanlvr7ryanlvr710 months ago

Oh my God I loved this story. Wish I had a business travel partner like Mr Anders when I first started working and was newly married. Can’t wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

use me daddy!

JgsexyJgsexy10 months ago

I loved this. I’m a ‘Steven’ through and through.

RustyRoverRustyRover10 months ago

One of your best!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

love it.... more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Maybe tmi… but I came HARD when at the end when I read: “ One day, whilst Esther was out, Steven was in bed wanking whilst watching a gay orgy scene on his phone”

I consider myself straight, maybe a bicurious, but damn this one sentence was hot!!!

HumiliaterHumiliater10 months ago

SUPER HOT!! Looking forward to a follow up. Steve to Steffie?

SMCSheffreySMCSheffrey9 months ago

I hope it stops at thongs but it was still one of your hottest set ups.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best stories I've read lately. Totally plays out one of my biggest turn ons. When my husband and I first met he liked to drink a lot and on his days off would drink and party till he passed out. Everytime it happened I would wait till he was breathing real heavy then roll him onto his stomach, pull down his pants and boxers and go to town on his tight hole. I'd be so rock hard and turned on but trying to hold myself back so he wouldn't wake up. It never took long before Id be shooting a big load inside him. Then I'd get up and pull his boxers and pants back up and get cleaned up and go to work. He never knew until I told him about it a few years later. He was so turned on hearing about it.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies8 months ago

Wow! Reading about the kind of man Mr. Anders is, Steven never had a chance! I got so aroused reading this story! The things you wrote about "subconscious conditioning." Implanting things in Steven's head. The hot, sex talk you added in this story got me so hard! "Thats it, love my cock." "You love sucking cock! You're a dirty cock whore from now on." Plus, other things Mr. Anders whispered into Stevens ear! "You're going to be sucking Daddies cock all the time!" For Steven, was this just a dream?

The moment I think Steven lost most resistance was when Mr. Anders was stimulating his ass with his tongue and fingers. Then the moment came that Mr. Anders wanted, and he took Stevens virginity. Mr. Anders knew what he was doing! In the throws of getting fucked, Mr. Anders said, "If I breed you, that means you belong to me..." Of course he knew Steven couldn't say no at that moment ! I KNOW! It feels too good having a man inside me!

This story makes me wish I had a man that wanted to pursue me! I'd be a little afraid, but the constant attention would bring down my defenses.

StryWrter7StryWrter77 months ago

One of the best non-consensual stories I’ve read. The evil in his boss drugging him is made made OK by Steven pretending to be asleep and being the willing victim of his dreams!! It’s got a mind controlling theme to it as well as Steven dreams all the sexy thoughts that Mr Andrés placed in his mind over and over !!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this!! When is part 2??!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When you breed a man then A to M just makes it better.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So sexy… part 2 plz!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...