Sleeping in the Moonlight

Story Info
Young wife, teased whilst sleeping.
1.3k words
3.9
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the room next to our bed I see your sleeping form admonished by moonlight, the duvet pushed off you, your lying on your side closest to me. Your breasts exposed to the cool air, your nipples are firm, bit not as hard as I know they can get. Your left hand is slipped inside the waistband of your thong looking as tho you may of rubbed your pussy before falling asleep.

Looking at your face your mouth is slightly open and your breathing is deep. I slide my boxers down exposing my firm cock to the air surrounding your gorgeous body.

Carefully I place the tip of my cock on your lips and they part slightly, your tongue snaking out and touching my cock, mmmm so nice, your lips open and I gently push my cock into your mouth, feeling your saliva coating my cock, I ease my cock in and out of your mouth, as your lips surround my tip and u start sucking and moaning as I gently thrust my hips causing my cock to pump in your mouth.

All to soon I feel my balls twitch and know I am close, reluctantly I remove my cock from your sleeping mouth.

I carefully lift your bottom and slide your thong down your legs and hold the crotch of them to my nose, inhaling the smell of your hot pussy, mmmmmm.

Now you are naked in front of me I stroke my cock, knowing I am going to cum, I point my cock at your breasts and release a torrent of cum on your nipples, being careful not to wake you I cum leaving ropes of my cum over your breasts and your throat, a rope finds its way into your mouth, which closes and you swallow, releases a low moan, suggesting you like what you are tasting.

Your legs are wide apart and your pussy is glistening in the moonlight, I carefully run my finger along your lips, your pussy is soaked, but you are either really good at faking being asleep or you are in deep sleep. I gently part your labia, looking at your clitoris, my mouth waters as I gently lower my tongue to it and give it a long lick, cupping my mouth around it, I gently suck, feeling it harden and swell in size, I am rock hard despite having just released a lot of cum on your beautiful breasts. Precum is oozing from my tip I am so turned on your long blonde hair cascades over your face, mmmm so sexy and an amazing view.

I gently push a finger into your pussy, mmm nice and tight, but oh so wet, my finger runs deep, I hook it over and find the rough ridged area that forms your gspot, my finger tip caresses it and you buck your hips in your sleep a trickle of moisture runs from you, soaking my finger, u moan gently, a 2nd finger joins my 1st and I gently but firmly rub your clit, sliding my fingers in and out of your slick hole, I make u cum 3 times, each time you release more of your hot juices over my hand and fingers. I kneel between your thighs and rub my cockhead along your wet kips, illicitly a sharp intake of breath and a guttural moan from you, I look at yourvsleeping form and I am surprised to see my cum already drying on your breasts in the cool air, a lot has run down to your tummy button and ha pooled there, omg so sexy.

I gently push my hard cock into your opening, your pussy opening like a flower to receive my tip, I keep pushing until my full 8.5inches of rock hard cock is deep inside you, I start thrusting into you hearing your breathing changing, I know your body is responding to me fucking you, a gentle orgasm rocks thru you, watching your face in the moonlight, I see your eyes open and you smile at me, I lean my head to yours and we kiss, it is electrifying, the sexual energy sparks inside us both, you grip my cock with your pussy walls, holding me in place, as another orgasm rips thru your frame.

You widen your hips and wrap your legs around me, holing me in your soaked pussy as wave after wave of orgasms hit you, I have to cover your mouth with mine to reduce your sounds as u cum, still pumping my cock in an out of your drenched pussy I look into your beautiful eyes, you smile and I know that you want my seed.

I am close to cumming in you, your pussy so hot, so wet, so slick, my cock huge inside you, my balls swell, my cock swells and I start to cum thick runny cum fires deep into your womb, gushing deep into you, this doesn't stop me pumping my cock into you, yes baby, I am fucking you hard, you whisper in my ear, "Thankyou Paul." My cock stays rock hard as I finish pumping copious amounts of cum inside you. I lengthen the strokes of my cock inside you knowing that in another 10 minutes you will be filled with more cum, you kiss me hard, thanking me for making u cum so much, I tell u to calm down the best is still to cum.

I pull my rock hard cock from you and you climb onto your knees, your bum high in the air your face buried in the pillow, I feed my cock back into your pussy, and start a steady rhythm pumping deep and long into you, I hear you scream into your pillow as a huge orgasm rips thru you. I love when u cum on my cock, your pussy squeezes me nice and tightly, holding my cock inside u. I gently tub your sexy ass hole with my thumb, eliciting a deep moan from you no baby, not having my cock there tonight, but I will put a couple of fingers there to tease you. As my fingers push into your bum, your body quivers and thrashes stronger than ever pushing me over the edge as I pump more of my cum into you, your body goes limp and I quickly realise you have passed out, from the intensity of your orgasms.

My softening cock slips from you, I gently roll you onto your side and I lie down next to you, waiting for you to come around, your eyes open and u smile at me, saying sorry, I put my finger to your mouth tho shush you but you suck it into your mouth playfully. Naughty girl xxxx

You slide down my body and take my cock into your mouth and you start sucking and licking, tasting our combined cum on me, you moan around my cock and the vibrations cause my length to thicken in your mouth, you keep sucking, determined to suck more cum out of my cock and drain my balls, your tongue driving me wild I have to grab a cushion and cover my mouth up stop me being to loud.

You suck my balls and soon I feel them twitch, your mouth back around my tip, I cum in your mouth, you swallow all my cum, then suck and lick the last few drops out of me.

You release my spent cock and come back up to me, you look at me and say you never swallowed before but you want to swallow my cum anytime I want to unload on your tongue. We are entwined in each other, and fall asleep, holding each other, when I awaken I think was that a dream, but then I feel your arm move and your hand wraps around my cock and you ask if I am ready to go again.... oh my you are naughty, but I love you baby xxx