Sleeping with Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh! My god! Oh my God! I'm coming!' Screamed out Queen between her heavy breathing, groans and moans as her creamy white love juice now released over the cock into Prince's mouth . 'Oh God... so... am... I!' Struggled the king, as his cock slammed deep into Queen's cunt, carrying him into another wave of complete ecstatic bliss.

Prince watched as the released thick white cum and love grool mixture ran from between her petals and shaft onto his balls. 'Your reward!' King suddenly said 'What is more valuable than the result of our lovework as our heartfelt gift to you?' Queen's arm extended and grasping his neck pulled Prince's head between their legs. Prince lapped the mixture hungrily. Taking time to Savor the taste and texture before swallowing it. Easing the cock out from the pussy he pushed into and up along the perineum with one hand and down into the ball sac with the other to meet his fingers through the thin stretched skin, into the root of the cock before pressing and squeezing upwards along its underside to reap all of the goodness he could. His attention then turned to licking inside the folds of the pussy leaving no trace of the precious cum grool nectar on either of his hosts. 'Lovework? It's the first time I've ever heard it being described as that' He thought.

'Why don't you lie on your side Queen? Our lovework hasn't ended yet!' Prince whispered into her ear, guiding her onto her side and straightening her legs. He shifting king onto his side to spoon her from behind Prince positioned himself to lie in front. He felt an electric tingle spark in his body when his glans made light contact with the king's embedded cock. He allowed his glans to slide along it to the point where it disappeared into her petals and then further touch and rub against her clit. His glans now moved down to her pussy lips and using pressure from his thumb he gradually eased his glans over the cock into her pussy. Prince felt the friction of rubbing the underside of his cock against the underside of the King's and the top of his coronal ridge catching and slipping over the vaginal ridges of her majesty's G-spot every time he pulled out. Gentle rocking movements from Prince's hips allowed him to inch in deeper. At each gentle thrust the engorged clit pulled down to rub against the back of his cock accompanied with the soft cries and whimpers of bliss arising from the Queen.

The rubbing of his cock against the king's led to gentle groans of pleasure by both. Prince felt balls brushing against each other, his glans encounter and push against hard engorged glans, his sensitive glans and shaft rubbing against and feeling the hard engorged veins of his and King's shaft slipping across each other.

The movement of King pulling out with his pushing in and his pulling out when King pushed in, kept to a slow steady tempo. He stopped pumping when he felt a pulsed squeezing of cunt in the throes of ecstasy. The three now lay still, in exhaustion, cock feeling cock and clit and cunt.

Fully awake now, Prince stretched his arms and legs with a final thrust into the Queen's cunt as thoughts of Beauty returned. 'Your majesties, I must take your leave now methinks our hard lovework hath come to a close for now. Of course should you ever will it I could hope for nothing better than to join you both in your endeavors again! As I am beckoned for my services for lovework urgently elsewhere' And he hesitantly pulled himself away from the loving couple. His hard cock unwillingly eased out from it's tight yet soft enclosure. He needed to return to his unfinished business with beauty. Giving the couple a short time for a final parting fucklick, and turning back to look in yearning sadness of their parting he reluctantly pulled himself away.

'Now! How the fuck do I get back to that damsel in distress?' He shouted. 'Down the corridor, second door on the left!!' the king and Queen answered together. 'And for fuck sake! This time, kiss her on her lips, the ones you find on her face!! to save us all!!' They hurriedly added in anxious desperation of their fate.

12