Sleeping with Mom Ch. 03-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at the woman again and as she was walking towards an aisle with winter jackets I took mum's hand and guided it under the hem of my jacket to my erection.

"I 'see'", said mum giving me a squeeze. "I'm looking forward to this".

Once we were back outside mum said, "Why don't you go back to the cafe for a while? I asked the woman at the till and she said there's another lingerie shop further down the high street. I'll head down there and come and meet you afterwards".

"Okay. I'll see you in a mo".

Mum nodded and pushed herself into me and kissed me. I could feel her breasts against my chest and her belly press against me. I worried a little at first before remembering that nobody here would know us. A passer-by did glance across at us but I ignored him and returned mum's kiss. She took my lips between hers and as we continued unashamedly, our tongues finding each other.

"I'm really looking forward to this", mum repeated. "It's quite a turn on to know that you fantasised about me, do you know that?"

I shook my head as we continued holding each other.

"Well, it is. It won't be long now till I'm all dressed up for you. My kid". She seemed to savour the idea that she was lingerie shopping for her son and, if she wasn't- I was! "I'll be half an hour or so". With that she kissed me again and turned and walked down the street.

It was about three quarters of an hour later when I saw mum's figure with a white plastic carrier bag in the glass of the doorway. She came straight over to the table without stopping at the counter to order anything.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I grinned up at her, feeling surprised and excited by how keen she sounded to get back to the hotel.

As we walked outside she said, "I think you'll like this", indicating the bag.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"You'll just have to wait till later", she replied with an impish look on her face. My mind started working overtime thinking about all the different possibilities. "I think you'll like it though", she said with a big grin.

"Where did you go? Which shop?"

"I told you", she said with mock sternness, "you'll have to wait till we're back". Her face straightened and she stopped walking. I stopped too.

She stood about a foot in front of me and looked up at me with an earnest expression on her face. "I want to do this for you- get dressed up for you and make love. I can't believe how much I want to do it. I like sex but I've never wanted to do it so much before and I think it's because it's you and you're my son. I know this sounds weird but I think it's my mothering instinct- I want to look after and care for you, and somehow that makes me want to sleep with you. Lots."

She hesitated for a second before continuing, "I've done everything for you since you were born- I changed you, dressed you, taught you to speak, took you to school, and watched you grow up. It was really tough after your dad died but just because I was on my own doing two people's work. I think that was good in a way too though- we got really close, didn't we?"

I nodded and she said, "Anyway, the point is I really want to do this for you and with you". She stressed the word 'really' and seemed to be looking for some kind of acknowledgement or understanding from me. Honestly, I didn't quite understand where she was coming from except that I knew I wanted to do this because she was my mum. That must have been it- the closeness and love I felt for her and the desire to satisfy and please her. I nodded my head.

She continued talking to me in that earnest way, "I always wanted to give you what I could- all my love, all my support and to help you out financially when you needed it". She stopped and looked at her feet. "I'm going off point", she said. "I want to give you everything honey". This time she emphasised 'everything'. "I love that you think about me when you masturbate. It's an unbelievable turn on and I think it's quite a compliment that you find me attractive enough to fantasise over. I'm your mum after all." The thought made her smile.

She stopped and looked down between our feet again. When she looked up she was serious but a smile played across her lips. It seemed like she was trying to subdue it. "I can't come to the point", she said and the smile broke through and she beamed up at me. "I want to give you this", she said taking my hand and placing it on her bottom.

I just stared at her. At first I wasn't sure what she meant and she seemed to realise and turned her back and pressed her bottom back against me, swaying her hips from side to side.

"My bum. You fantasised about taking me up the bum."

The look on my face must have been comical, as she burst out laughing, turned around, cupped my face in her hands and kissed me hard and affectionately on the lips.

"Mum", I started.

"Look honey, I can't promise anything", she interjected. "I've never done it before and I know it can really hurt. We can try it, but I just don't know", she tailed off.

We stood and looked at each other. Her eyes flicked from side to side and I could tell she was waiting for my reaction and I realised she was genuinely worried that she couldn't give me what she thought I wanted. I corrected myself- I did want it and I had hoped we could try it at some stage but it seemed so unlikely that I never really entertained the possibility.

"Mum", I said, now taking her face in my hands, "You don't need to do this!" I tried to be as sincere as I could. I wanted to do this but, at the same time, I didn't want her to do something that could be really painful just for my sake. "It was just a fantasy and we're already way beyond anything I ever thought could happen!"

In a low voice she slowly said, "I'm okay with it, kid. I want to try it. I'd thought about it in the past but most importantly I want to make your fantasy come true". As she said this she put her hand onto my penis and gently, but firmly, squeezed it. I could see how much she meant it. With an attempt at a serious expression she said, "And I can see you like the idea too".

I cracked and burst out laughing and mum grinned at me. I couldn't remember the last time we'd laughed and grinned at each other like we had in the last day.

When I'd stopped laughing and composed myself I said, "Yeah, mum. I'd love to".

Part 6

I was glad when we made it back to the hotel in one piece. I disliked driving in places I didn't know and my mind hadn't been as focused on the road as it could have been. We'd had a near miss when I pulled out in front of a car that I could have sworn wasn't there. The driver seemed to think I should have noticed his car and punctuated his gestures with blasts of his horn.

A light snowfall began as we got our shopping from the car and locked up. By the time we'd walked up the two flights of stairs to our room the snow was coming down thick and fast, and the sky was a dark grey. It hadn't even gone three o'clock.

A companionable silence had developed on the way back from town and as I became aware that we weren't talking as much as we had been I concerned myself that we'd lost our impetus to go to bed with each other again. I soon realised that this feeling was unfounded when I'd looked across at mum in the passenger seat. She'd been sitting dreamily staring straight ahead and didn't notice me looking at her for a moment or two. When she did she gripped my free hand between her two, looked me in the eye and told me, "I love you". With that she leaned over and gave me a slow, gentle kiss in the corner of my mouth where my lips and cheek met.

Back indoors mum joined me at the window of our room, which looked out across the car park and onto the services' filling station. The motorway was just visible between the branches of some small spruces that had been planted along the top of the embankment above the road. The room was well sound insulated and the traffic was almost inaudible in the gathering dark.

I was enjoying watching the snow fall. The bright lights of the service station picked the flakes out in stark contrast to the leaden sky and the sound of the motorway traffic became even more muffled. Mum had lifted my arm, almost without me noticing, and was now standing with her shoulder underneath mine and her head resting on my chest. We felt close and relaxed and I could remember standing like this countless times in the past.

Today it was different.

I turned to look at a face I thought I knew but today I was seeing so many different facets of the woman who was gazing back at me. Our mouths moved towards each other and our lips met softly. They pushed into each other, parted, met again, and when they came back together they were open and softly tugging. My eyes closed and I was aware of nothing more than the heat and form of her arms and chest against mine and of her searching lips.

A little over an hour later I found myself lying on the bed with unfocused eyes, gazing dreamily out the window at the falling snow. The room was beautifully warm and on another day I would have drifted off to sleep.

After we had kissed Mum had ushered me into the bathroom to shower and when I had come back out the room had changed beyond recognition. My first impression was that it seemed warm and homely- the curtains had been drawn except for a small gap through which I could see the falling snow and the light from the car park below. Candles flickered on the bedside cabinets and on each end of the dressing table, which was opposite the foot of the bed. The thermostat had been turned up several degrees and the air felt comfortable against my bare skin. The quilt cover had been pulled back invitingly to reveal the clean white sheets, and there was the faintest smell of incense.

Mum had been standing to one side as I came out of the bathroom and looked around. I turned back to see her smiling in pleasure at my reaction to her efforts. She slowly walked over to me and put her arms around my waist, the quiet smile still lighting her features. I relished the feel of her clothes against my skin, as it made me feel the power imbalance. She pushed her nose forward and touched the tip to the hollows at the base of my neck and gently ran it upwards underneath my jaw until, finally, her lips pressed into my chin in a sucking kiss.

"You wait here while I get ready", she said with her voice barely above a murmur. With that she turned and walked into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her.

At first I lay on the bed in a state of excitement, bordering on agitated anticipation, and listened to the steady hiss of the shower. After some time I became more relaxed but longed for her to come back into the room and join me. The shower had stopped a short time ago and I heard some muted clinks, as if mum was moving glass bottles on the porcelain sink top. Those noises stopped too and then all I could hear was the faint rumbling of the motorway traffic, distant voices and the occasional 'clump' as a fire door downstairs closed behind passing guests.

After what seemed like an eternity I heard the bathroom lock twist open and the bedroom was flooded with light. Rolling over on the bed I briefly saw mum's silhouette in the doorframe before she flicked off the light switch. It took a second or two for my eyes to readjust to the soft candle light and then I drank in the sight of her.

She was standing a couple of feet back from the edge of the bed with her weight on one leg looking stunning.

Mum was wearing the lacy white Basque that we had bought on our trip to the shopping mall earlier. My chest tightened as I looked at her and saw how it clung to her figure, accentuating her breasts and hips and narrowing her waist. A hint of her pale skin was visible through the barely see-through white lace of the body and her nipples were dark smudges under the floral pattern of the bra.

My arousal was heightened more as my gaze drifted downwards to her hips. A lace band ran round the bottom edge of the Basque and covered the top of her low-cut knickers but as the front panel was almost totally transparent, except for a sparse pattern of flowers and leaves, the dark curls of her pubic hair were clearly visible. The image of her dark hair had stuck with me throughout the years and seeing her dressed like this for my benefit was extraordinarily erotic.

While I sat on the bed mum slowly walked towards me, hips swaying. My astonishment and arousal were complete and I could not bring a word past my lips as she walked up to the edge of the bed, leaned forward and cupped my face in her hands. Her expression was quietly confident and did not betray any hint of excitement, although I thought I could see the barest suggestion of her enjoyment at my stunned silence.

Still cradling my face she brought hers to mine and instead of kissing me, like I expected, she opened her mouth and stroked her tongue up over my lips before pulling back a fraction to look at me. I stared up into her big eyes, which seemed to fill her face, and felt totally powerless. I had loved this woman all my life and in the last twenty four hours I had seen a side to her that was passionate, sensual, sexy and eager to please. She had the most exquisite touch and had the ability to turn me into a shuddering wreck with her caress.

I raised my hands and placed them on her arms, savouring the feel of her cool skin against my palms. Lifting my chin I reached out for her lips and felt their soft touch as mum leaned forward and took my top lip between hers. My hands slid down to her shoulders and I could feel the rough straps of her Basque in contrast to the silky, smoothness of her skin.

I ran my hands down over her shoulders and onto her back, pressing them firmly against the fabric, feeling the texture varying between smooth, silky material and the courser lace floral pattern. My arousal increased as I thrilled at the narrowing of her waist and the broadening of her hips before I found my hands on the cool skin between her panties and stockings.

"Mum you look absolutely gorgeous", I said, voice cracking with lust. She did. I could tell that she had made herself up very carefully and the result was very subtle with the lightest hints of eye shadow, blusher and a transparent, glossy lipstick. Mum had gone back to college after dad died and studied as a beautician. Her attention to detail and easy manner with people stood her in good stead and she had eventually opened her own shop in one of the lanes off the pedestrian precinct.

"Thanks hon", she replied as I sat up on the edge of the bed and pulled her towards me. "How do you like this?" she asked, looking down at her lingerie.

"Out of this world mum. Really beyond belief." With that I reached round behind her and put my hands on the generous swell of her hips. "I just love your bum. Have you any idea how sexy you are?"

She smiled and pushed her bottom back into my hands, "I'm glad you think so".

Squeezing her in my hands I slid off the bed and onto my knees on the floor. I felt a slight burn on my cheek from the friction between my face and her panties as I dropped down between her legs but I wasted no time and opened my mouth and engulfed the ridge between her pubic bone and the soft swell of her opening with my lips and tongue. Still holding her bottom in my hands I urgently squeezed and caressed it through the satin fabric while I ran my tongue along the gusset of her knickers.

I continued doing so until the moisture from my saliva and her juices began to soak through the thin material. Only then did I turn my head and start kissing the smooth, soft flesh of her legs that was exposed between the tops of her stockings and her panties. I kissed, licked and sucked the delicate skin on the inside of her left thigh- working my way back to the see-through knickers that I'd picked out for her only hours before. All the while my hands frantically explored her bottom, the feel of which sent me into a near frenzy.

Once I had kissed and licked the exposed skin of her left leg, working my way back to focus my attention on the gusset of her knickers, I turned my attention to the other leg. I worked my way upwards, sensually kissing and licking the smoothness of her inner thigh. As quickly as I could I slid my fingers under the hem of her panties and pulled them to the side, which let me thrust my nose and tongue up into the wetness of her lips. I put aside all efforts at sensuality and thrust my tongue as deep into her folds as I could, licking forwards towards her clitoris.

My efforts paid off and I managed to take mum by surprise. Her upper body lurched forward, she said something incoherent and steadied herself by grasping at my shoulders and neck. The suddenness of her movement and shift of weight nearly toppled me backwards onto the wooden bed frame and I had to fight to keep myself upright. Recovering a little I felt a wave of warmth wash through me as I thrilled at the effect my licking had had on mum.

"Oh, honey!" she gasped, running her fingers through my hair, "That's so good".

While I was hugely turned on by being knelt between mum's stocking-clad legs I was quickly realising that I wouldn't be able to continue on in this position for much longer. I licked along the length of her lips a few more times before leaning back and looking up into her face. Mum was still leaning on my shoulders with her hands to support her weight and had bent forward slightly to give me unhindered access to her vagina. Looking upwards I could see that her mouth had opened involuntarily and her eyes had closed with the sudden change in intensity when I had begun licking her in earnest.

Without a word I leaned back on the bed frame and used it to lever myself up to my feet. Mum and I now stood pressed against each other and I took her in my arms, hugging her fiercely and kissing her with passion. For the briefest of seconds I remembered that I was her son and I suddenly felt like I should have been submissive- after all she had raised me and the mother-son relationship was not traditionally one of equals.

The moment of hesitation and weakness passed and I gave myself to kissing her and feeling the passion of her response. Our lips bumped, bashed and pressed against each other in a rough, bruising manner as we kissed before our mouths opened and our tongues found each other, slipping and sliding together. Mum's eyes were closed and I could see her jaw working in my peripheral vision before I closed mine again and reached round to grasp her bum and roughly explore it with my fingers.

We stood, kissing, for a few blissful minutes before I brought my hands up to mum's shoulders and gently turned her round, steering her towards the bed. As her calves touched the bed frame she let me gently guide her down to a sitting position. This momentarily brought her face level with my crotch and she, seemingly reflexively, sat forward and guided my penis into her open mouth with her hands. This took me by surprise and I looked down on the fantastic sight of my beautiful mother, with the dark hair spilling down her shoulders in stark contrast to the white lingerie, who was hungrily sucking me.

Mum glanced up, all eyes, sensing my stillness and seeing me watching her as her head bobbed back and forward in time with her hand on my shaft. The unbelievable reality of the situation was almost too much for me and I suddenly felt the come begin to rise in my penis and threaten to flood mum's mouth. Not wanting to reach orgasm so quickly I hurriedly withdrew my penis from between her lips.

"Mum, I almost came the second you started doing that!" I admitted, simultaneously, realising what an effect she had on me and feeling less than manly because of my short staying power.

Mum didn't say a word but opened her mouth and playfully thrust her head forward as if trying to seize hold of me again. I laughed out loud and looked down at her adoringly. She beamed her smile back at me as I put my knees on either side of her legs and gently eased her back onto the bed so that she was lying flat.