Sleeping with My Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually lasted about ten minutes before the sensations became too strong to resist. I thrust harder at the end as my orgasm swelled and enveloped me and I reached an agonisingly intense climax, pumping my spunk into my boss's cunt, gasping as I emptied my balls into her.

Afterwards I lay heavily on top of her for a few seconds while reality got itself back into place, then I climbed off her and untied the straps and released the Velcro cuffs and Elizabeth came into my arms and I held her tightly, hot with emotion.

'I've never been that turned on before,' I said eventually. 'Not even close.'

'The feeling's mutual,' said Elizabeth, quietly. 'When you tied me down so tightly I thought I was going to faint with desire.'

'Did it feel nice with the plug inside you?'

'It was delicious. It felt really full and... naughty, I suppose. It was a wonderful feeling!'

'Had you ever done it before?' I asked, curious.

Elizabeth didn't reply for a long time and I thought she'd gone to sleep. But then she spoke.

'Yes,' she said, 'with my ex-husband.' She paused for a few seconds then went on. 'When I told him I liked the feeling of two things inside me he suggested a threesome.'

'Bloody hell!' I gasped. 'With two men?'

'No, my ex would never have wanted that. He wanted to see me with another woman. That's really why we bought that harness thing with the slot-in dildo, so that he could take me in one hole and she could use that in the other.'

I could hardly believe my ears. 'Bloody hell,' I said again. 'Did he have someone in mind?'

'Yes, although he didn't say so at the time.'

'What do you mean?'

'He was fucking my receptionist, Teresa. Something he'd forgotten to mention to me. His cunning plan was to get the two of us in a bed together and legitimise his affair. Unfortunately it back-fired a bit. When he eventually suggested Teresa, a lot of things suddenly became clear to me and I did a bit of investigative work of my own and I ended up confronting him and he admitted that they'd been sleeping together for about two years. So that was that.'

'Would you have gone ahead if the circumstances had been different?' I asked.

'Yes,' she replied slowly. 'I probably would. It was a very exciting thought.'

'With another woman?'

'Yes,' said Elizabeth, 'with another woman. Does that shock you, Robin?'

'Well, I'm surprised.'

'I did warn you about the sleeping tigress you've awakened. Look, darling, there are things that you don't know about me. Things that I would like you to know. If you take me out to that nice Turkish restaurant in King's Lynn tonight and wine me and dine me, I'll tell you everything. How does that sound?'

'I'll call the restaurant,' I said, getting up from the bed.

And so it was that at nine o'clock that evening we were sitting at a table in a private alcove in the Bosphorus restaurant in King's Lynn, sipping coffee after a delicious meal of calamari and lamb kebabs washed down with house red and I was looking in wonder at the lady across the table.

Elizabeth was wearing an off the shoulder grey silk cocktail dress and black seamed stockings, although she wasn't wearing the basque, but a traditional suspender belt. At my request, her hair was tied up in a severe bun and she had applied her makeup carefully, accentuating her perfect lips and her high cheekbones. Whilst applying her makeup that evening she had asked me if I'd like her to paint her nails.

'So I look a tiny bit slutty,' she had smiled, 'and you can spend the evening thinking about what you're going to do to me when you get me home.' I've always been a sucker for nail varnish. Elizabeth had chosen deep red, to match her lipstick and the overall effect was magnificent. 'I just hope I don't bump into someone who knows me,' she admitted as we drove to the restaurant. 'They'll wonder what the hell's got into me.' Fortunately, King's Lynn was miles away from Market Sutton.

'So,' I began, teasingly, 'I've wined and dined you, what deep and dark secrets are you going to confess to me?'

Elizabeth took a sip of her coffee, looking at me over the edge of the cup. 'Well it's not that dark a secret although I wouldn't want the good townsfolk of Market Sutton to know.'

'I'm intrigued,' I said, 'do go on.'

She took a deep breath. 'You remember me telling you that I was sent to a private school after my mother died and I was made head girl in my final year?'

I nodded. 'I remember.'

'Well one of the perks of being head girl was that you didn't sleep in a dormitory with the other girls, you shared a twin room with the deputy head girl.'

'I think I can see where this is going,' I interjected.

'Yes, I'm sure you can. Well, Margaret, that was the deputy's name, and I had birthdays in the same week. Eighteenth birthdays in fact, which meant we were old enough to drink. The local pub was out of bounds to the school regardless of age but Margaret and I went out into Ipswich the following Saturday and got drunk on cocktails and Babycham.' She shuddered at the memory. 'We weren't falling-over drunk, we got back to the room ok, but then one thing led to another and we ended up in bed, kissing and breast fondling and finally masturbating each other. Well, to cut a long story short, we were at it like a pair of cats on heat for the rest of the school term. We slept together every night and we progressed from masturbation to cunnilingus.' She smiled at the memory.

'We both left school at the end of that term and I never saw Margaret again. We exchanged letters for a year or two and then that fizzled out. I've no idea of where she is or what she's doing now. Gosh,' she finished, 'that was thirty-six years ago.'

'But the idea of another woman still interests you?' I asked, flushing hot and cold with suppressed excitement.

'Yes,' she replied slowly, looking at me across the table, 'it does, very much.' She paused and sipped her coffee again. 'But I couldn't do it alone,' she continued. 'I'd want you to be there with me.'

'You're serious about this, aren't you?' I asked.

She held her hand out across the table and I took it in mine, stroking the back of her hand with my thumb.

'Oh Robin, darling, I was excited about it all those years ago when my ex-husband suggested it. I've had five years to think about it and now I've found someone to share it with.'

'You've found a woman?' I asked, stupidly.

'No, you dope! I've found you! And now I feel as if I'm bulldozing you into something. I haven't asked you how you feel about it.'

'Me? Christ, Elizabeth, the thought of seeing you with another woman practically has me ejaculating in my pants. Do you know how hard I am at this moment?'

'We'd better get the bill then,' smiled Elizabeth, finishing her coffee.

We didn't talk much in the car on the way back to Market Sutton, but you could have cut the air with a knife. Once we were inside her flat I took my boss by her upper arm and pulled her up the three flights of stairs to her bedroom. 'Strip,' I told her, pushing her into the middle of the room.

Elizabeth gave me that wonderful fearful look that she did so well and reached behind her to unzip her silk dress, letting it slip over her body to the bedroom carpet.

'Bra and panties,' I ordered, 'then get on the bed, face down.'

'What are you going to do to me?' she asked, quietly, unhooking her bra and rolling her knickers down over her seamed stockings.

'I'm going to sodomise you,' I told her and she shuddered and climbed onto the big bed and lay down obediently on her front, naked apart from stockings, suspenders and high heels, stretching her arms and legs out, knowing I wanted to restrain her.

The restraint system was still attached to the bed posts and all I had to do was attach the ankle and wrist cuffs and pull the straps tight.

'Tighter,' she whispered, when I'd finished. 'Do it really tight, darling.'

So I pulled on the loose ends of the straps until Elizabeth could move nothing but her head.

'Gag me, Robin,' she whispered and my stomach churned with anticipation.

I pulled the battered leather suitcase out of the wardrobe and found the ball gag, a golf-ball sized ball, with breathing holes, attached to a nylon strap. I knelt beside her head and ordered her to open her mouth, then I pushed the ball in, with some difficulty, stretching her red lips and making her gasp. I secured the gag around the back of her head and she was ready for me.

I undressed slowly, savouring the sight of my boss tied down to the bed, waiting for my attentions, breathing noisily through the gag.

I was monumentally excited. Nothing in my past sex life had even approached this level of eroticism. No other lady had ever surrendered herself to me so completely, and no lady before had ever turned me on so deeply and fundamentally.

Naked, and with my cock achingly hard, I climbed over Elizabeth's outstretched leg and knelt between her thighs, looking down in awe at her rounded buttocks, crossed with black suspender straps, and her gorgeous long legs encased in seamed nylon.

I parted her bum cheeks with my hands, exposing her pussy and her rosebud for my inspection. Then I lowered my head to her and started to lick her anus.

After sex that afternoon we had had a long, hot bath in the big jacuzzi in Elizabeth's en-suite. I could smell and taste the fragrant bath salts she had used as I tongued her most private hole in what was essentially the dirtiest and most degrading thing that I could imagine doing.

I licked my boss's anus for long minutes, pushing my tongue right inside her or using the tip to stimulate the nerves around her little red-brown pucker. Gagged and tied, all Elizabeth could do was shake her head and gurgle as I feasted on her most intimate place. Kissing, sucking, licking.

After maybe ten or fifteen minutes of this glorious analingus, I knelt up and climbed off the bed. Elizabeth strained her head round to look at me as I came back from the bathroom with a tube of lubrication. It had crossed my mind to penetrate her with only my saliva as a lubricant, but as she was gagged, she would be unable to let me know if I was hurting her, something I had absolutely no desire to do; I wanted her to enjoy this as much as me.

I lubed her up slowly and gently, using lots of the sticky gel, pushing one, then two fingers in as far as they would go, repeating the exercise to get the maximum amount of jelly into her rectum.

Elizabeth was making gasping, humming noises as I finished lubing her and climbed between her thighs. She flinched as the swollen head of my penis touched her sticky pucker and her head shook from side to side as I pressed down on her, gently at first then harder, as I met the resistance of her sphincter.

Then Elizabeth was opening up to me and I was sliding into her anus, slowly, inch by inch, looking down and seeing my cock disappear into her depths, feeling her muscle ring around my shaft, feeling the soft, lubricated walls of her rectum envelop me.

Then I was right inside her, all seven inches and pulling slowly out, feeling the suction, and pushing in again as Elizabeth made wet moaning noises through her gag.

I was in seventh heaven. Still not quite believing that this was really happening. I fucked my boss's arse slowly and deeply, my elbows either side of her head, looking down on that severe bun that she had worn at my interviews, looking down on her slender neck and her lovely face, distorted by the gag. I slid one hand up and down her stockings, feeling the seam, sliding my fingers under her suspender strap and into her stocking tops.

'Does it feel good?' I whispered into her ear, as I sodomised her. 'Is it what you wanted all evening?'

Elizabeth's eyes were closed and a drop of saliva was leaking from her mouth, which I licked up and kissed her cheeks and neck and she moaned and gurgled.

'What would you like to do with another woman?' I whispered again. 'Would you like to lick her cunt, to taste her juices? Would you like to have your cunt licked by her? Would you like her to watch while I fuck you? Would you like to watch while I fuck her?'

At that moment my orgasm overwhelmed me, suddenly and blindingly. Waves of agonisingly intense pleasure crashed through me and I cried out as I pumped my spunk into Elizabeth's anus and the tendons in her neck went taut and her moaning reached a high pitch.

When I was done, I withdrew from her slowly and carefully before staggering off to the bathroom on wobbly legs to wash myself, leaving Elizabeth still tied to the bed.

I got back and released her and took the ball gag off and she just lay there motionless, eyes closed.

'Are you alright, darling?' I asked, tenderly.

She opened her and rolled slowly and effortfully onto her back and I lay beside her and took her into my arms and she put her head on my chest and sniffled and I realised that she was quietly crying.

'Did I hurt you?' I asked, aghast.

She wiped her eyes, smearing her mascara, making her look messy and impossibly desirable at the same time. 'I'm sorry, darling, I'm being silly and emotional. No, you didn't hurt me. You made me come. I didn't think it was possible like that.

'You make me feel free,' she went on. 'I know that sounds silly when you've just tied me to the bed and buggered me, but it's true. You give me a sense of liberation that I've never felt before. And what we do together is just so exciting!'

'Did you like it when I tongued you?'

'It was lovely! So naughty and intimate.'

'And would you like to have another woman in bed with us, Elizabeth?'

'Yes,' she said, quietly, 'I would.'

We went to sleep in each other's arms that night and slept like the dead until after eight the next morning. It was a pleasant late-summer day and so after breakfast we put walking clothes on and drove out to Thetford Forest where we walked the sandy paths amongst the pines and the bracken.

After about an hour of walking and inconsequential chat, I opened up the topic of a threesome.

'Have you got anyone in mind to share our bed?' I asked.

'Well, one obvious candidate does spring to mind,' she replied to my surprise.

'Who's that?'

'Hazel, of course.'

'Hazel?' I said, sceptically. 'Our receptionist Hazel?'

'Yes,' replied Elizabeth. She was wearing slim-fit walking trousers and a polo shirt and her hair was in a ponytail. She looked bewitching. 'I think Hazel would fit the bill quite nicely.'

'Well maybe you could explain,' I suggested. 'To me she's just our receptionist.'

'Well,' began Elizabeth, counting on her fingers. 'One, she and her husband have what he calls "an open relationship". Which means he does what he wants. But Hazel isn't completely innocent either. She's got a thing for the younger man. I'm surprised she hasn't made a pass at you.'

I thought back over the months I'd been working for Elizabeth. There had been a few occasions when Hazel had been a bit risqué. A few times when I'd caught her looking speculatively at me as I stood at the filing cabinets in the reception area.

'And two,' Elizabeth went on, checking off another finger, 'I think she probably plays both sides of the street.'

'What makes you think that?'

'She made a pass at me once.'

'What? What happened?'

'It was after my divorce. Hazel had just started working for me and she suggested we went out for a drink after work to cheer me up. We went to the Mason's Arms in town and got a bit drunk and I went to the toilet and Hazel followed me in and tried to kiss me. Well, she did kiss me, and for about ten seconds I kissed her back. But then I pushed her away and told her I couldn't do it, not then, and she said, 'If ever you want some comfort, you know where I am.'

'And that was it?'

'Yes,' said Elizabeth. 'That was it. It was never mentioned or alluded to and Hazel and I have been working very well together for the past five years.

'Would you be comfortable with Hazel?' she asked.

'I think she's quite sexy, if truth be told,' I admitted. 'I think she'd be fun in bed.'

'Yes, so do I,' agreed my boss.

'So what do we do about it? Just ask her?'

Elizabeth was silent for a long time, then she spoke. 'You and I were due to have that first meeting about the Halliwells' farm on Tuesday, if I recall correctly.' I nodded. 'The initial meeting's going to be all blether anyway, so why don't you take Hazel as your assistant? She's pretty good with shorthand and that allows you to concentrate on what's being said. She'd enjoy getting out of the office for a change and you and she could have a late lunch on the way home and perhaps have a conversation. What do you think?'

'It's brilliant!' I told her. 'But why can't you take her to the Halliwells and have the conversation?'

'Because I'm the boss,' replied Elizabeth, smiling sweetly at me.

Elizabeth was right about that first meeting, it went on and on and nothing of any importance was said, but Hazel scribbled away assiduously; she'd been thrilled when I mentioned it to her on Monday and she'd come in on Tuesday dolled up in a smart suit and with her hair all coiffured and loads of makeup and red nail varnish. A bit over the top I thought, privately.

We had coffee and biscuits at eleven but no lunch was provided so it was only natural, when we finally left the meeting at just after three, to suggest stopping for a pub lunch. Hazel practically cooed with pleasure and I felt a rush of affection for her.

We found an all-day place half-way back to Market Sutton and ordered food and drinks and found a secluded table, not that there were many customers on a Tuesday afternoon. We sat and sipped our drinks and I looked at Hazel across the table.

I've touched on her appearance in Chapter 1 of this story. Probably now is a good time to describe her in more detail, as she moves to centre stage.

She's attractive in an ordinary sort of way. Round-faced and full-lipped, all her features are nice and they work well together, especially her snub nose, which makes her look a bit cheeky. She's got thick, collar-length hair, dyed blonde, and she wears quite a lot of makeup and always paints her nails. Her colours of choice are red, blue and dark green.

She's about five-feet five inches and maybe nine- or ten-pounds overweight, although she carries it well, with her hourglass figure. And she's got lovely calves! Usually encased in black stockings. She's got quite big breasts, too, although not ridiculously big.

Personality wise, she conforms to her appearance; cheeky and lively and fun to be with. She's forty-seven now and I suppose, being brutally honest, that she looks her age, with lines on her face and a little pouch of skin at her throat. But I stand by what I said; she's sexy.

'This is nice,' she said, sipping the large glass of red wine I'd got her. 'It's the first time I've been out for a business lunch. Thanks ever so much for asking me, Robin.'

'You're welcome,' I smiled and took a swallow of my drink.

'We don't get much chance to have a chat in the office,' she went on. 'You're in the back offices with Elizabeth and I'm stuck out in reception on my own.'

'Well you could always pop in for a chat when it's quiet,' I said, a bit surprised at her admission.

'Elizabeth wouldn't like that,' said Hazel, with a grin.

'No,' I agreed. 'She's very focussed during the working day.'

'Saves all her gossip for the bedroom does she?' said Hazel and then she laughed as she saw the thunderstruck expression on my face.

'It's all right Robin,' she said, putting her hand on my arm. 'Your secret is completely safe with me and I'm sure nobody else will have realised.'

'Realised what?' I asked, wanting to know exactly what Hazel knew, or thought she knew.

'That you and Elizabeth are sleeping together, of course.'