Sleeping with My Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the potentially awkward conversation I was bracing myself for was a whole lot easier.

'Yes,' I admitted, 'Elizabeth and I are in a relationship. But I'm curious as to how you come to know that.'

'I've worked for Elizabeth for five years. I've seen her after her divorce and as she struggled to keep the business going after that. The bad times and the good times. She comes across as a bit cold and remote, but if you know her, if you know what to look for, she's not that difficult to read.

'And the change when you started work was pretty clear. She had the hots for you from the word go. I didn't think anything would come of it with the age difference, but then a few weeks ago Elizabeth's behaviour really changed. And yours. There was this tension between you in the office, but a nice tension, not an unpleasant one. And Elizabeth started wearing more make up and wearing her hair down a few times. I'm really happy for her, and for you. And I'm a bit jealous, too,' she added, smiling.

'Jealous? Why?'

'Why do you think? Elizabeth's older than me and she's got a gorgeous young hunk to share her bed.'

'Me? A gorgeous young hunk?' I laughed, although actually I was flattered and rather excited because the conversation appeared to be heading in exactly the right direction.

'Well if you'd made a pass at me I wouldn't have turned you down.' Hazel was smiling still, but there was sadness in her voice.

'I didn't realise,' I said.

'I fancied both of you,' she said, wistfully, and she went on to tell me about the abortive pass she'd made to her employer and how stupid she'd felt afterwards.

'What was I doing, thinking that a sophisticated lady like Elizabeth would want to have a fling with her dowdy old receptionist?' She took a big gulp of her wine and fumbled in her handbag for a handkerchief.

'Elizabeth doesn't think you're dowdy,' I said, gently. 'She actually thinks you're rather sexy and she thinks you'd be fun in bed. So do I,' I added.

Hazel was silent for a long time, digesting this.

'You've talked about me?' she said, finally.

'We've talked about inviting you into our bed,' I said gently.

Hazel seemed confused, not surprisingly. 'Are you serious?' she asked, eventually.

'Yes, I am. We'd love it if you joined us.'

Tears welled up in Hazel's eyes and trickled down her cheeks, leaving little trails in her face powder. 'I don't know what to say.'

At that moment the food arrived and we sat in silence and picked at it though neither of us had much appetite. After twenty minutes or so we left the pub and got into my car, where we sat, looking through the windscreen.

'If you really are serious, Robin, I'd love to,' said Hazel, eventually.

We got back to Market Sutton at five o'clock. I dropped Hazel at her house as it was so late. Before she got out of the car she turned to me.

'I'm really thrilled, Robin, about what you said. But I'm nervous, too. It will be alright won't it? If we go ahead, I mean.'

'I'm nervous too,' I admitted. 'But I think it'll be fantastic, I really do.'

'Would you kiss me please, Robin?'

I leaned over the centre console and our lips met in a tentative, soft kiss. Hazel opened her mouth and we worked our lips together and I tasted her and smelled her scent and I became very aroused and very hard and I knew that a threesome with this lady and Elizabeth would be beyond imagination.

'When will we do it?' asked Hazel, quietly, after we'd broken our kiss.

'When are you available?'

'Evenings are difficult. My husband would want to know where I was going. He calls it an open marriage which makes it ok for him to screw around but he doesn't like it if I look at another man,' she added, bitterly. 'Saturday afternoons are good for me, especially if Norwich are playing at home because he goes to the match and then stays out and gets drunk.'

'I'll talk to Elizabeth.'

She was preparing dinner when I got back to the office and let myself into her flat. I lost no time in telling her everything that Hazel and I had said. I told her about the kiss, too.

'Oh God!' Elizabeth wailed.

'I thought you'd be pleased,' I said.

'I am! But I'm also terrified! What if it all goes horribly wrong?'

'It won't,' I reassured her. 'And Hazel's really up for it! I think it'll be incredible.'

But before Saturday all three of us had to endure three days of a really weird and stilted atmosphere in the office, where we all pretended everything was perfectly normal. Hazel was pretty well stuck in reception but Elizabeth and I found excuses to leave the office for long periods. Even so, it was uncomfortable.

I did however make a point of being in the reception room at five o'clock on Friday afternoon as Hazel was tidying her desk before going home; Elizabeth was with a client miles away in Hunstanton.

'Is two o'clock tomorrow afternoon ok for you?' I asked, standing by her desk.

She looked up at me. 'Yes, that's fine.' She paused. 'Is it really going to happen?' she asked softy, standing up and facing me.

So I took her in my arms and kissed her and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me back with skill and passion and intensity, using her lips and tongue. I grew very hard, my erection pressed against her so she must have been able to feel it.

The kiss lasted a long time and when we finally parted we were both breathless and wide-eyed.

'It is going to happen, isn't it, Robin? Oh God I'm so excited! What shall I wear?' she asked suddenly. Should I wear stockings?'

At two o'clock on Saturday afternoon Elizabeth and I were sitting in a tense silence on the sofa in her sitting room. Every thirty seconds or so, one of us would consult our watch. I don't know about Elizabeth but I felt vaguely sick.

At two-oh-three her doorbell went and I looked at Elizabeth.

'You get it,' she said.

I went downstairs and opened the door into the reception room where Hazel was standing, dressed in a blue skirt and black stockings, with a crisp white blouse.

'Hazel!' I smiled at her. 'You look lovely!'

'Hello, Robin,' she said nervously. 'Sorry I'm a couple of minutes late.'

I stood aside and she went upstairs into the sitting room where Elizabeth was standing to greet her.

'Hazel! I'm so very glad you've come.' She looked at me.

'Robin, why don't you go and open that bottle of champagne. And while you're doing that, I owe Hazel a kiss, and the debt's been outstanding for more than five years. She held her arms out and Hazel went to her, tentatively, and for a little while they stood face to face (although Elizabeth was actually two or three inches taller than her receptionist) their hands on each other's shoulders.

'The champagne, Robin,' Elizabeth reminded me and I turned to go to the kitchen as Elizabeth closed her eyes and lowered her face and Hazel tilted hers up and their lips met. I wanted to stay and watch. I'd never witnessed a female-on-female kiss before, but I understood that it would be easier for Hazel if she and Elizabeth were alone for a few minutes.

So I faffed about in the kitchen, imagining what was happening in the sitting room and then I pulled the champagne out of the fridge. But before I could open it, Elizabeth stuck her head through the doorway.

'Hazel and I are going to make ourselves comfortable upstairs, Robin. Could you bring the drinks up in about ten minutes,' she finished in a whisper.

My boss seemed to be taking charge in this new situation and I guessed that perhaps she didn't want to appear submissive before her employee. With Elizabeth in control, the afternoon could become decidedly interesting. So I waited ten minutes, my cock straining at my zipper, trying to imagine the scene in the bedroom. After what seemed more like half an hour, I put three champagne flutes on a tray with the bottle and went up the two flights of stairs to Elizabeth's bedroom suite on the top floor of the apartment.

I stopped in the doorway, mesmerised by the scene that met me: Elizabeth and Hazel were lying on the bed in a passionate embrace. Both had discarded their blouses and skirts and were in stockings, panties and bra. Their eyes were closed, their lips locked together, their tongues working furiously.

I put the tray down on the dressing table with a gentle thump and clink of glass and the ladies rolled apart and looked up at me. Their hair was wild and Hazel's lipstick was smudged.

'Champagne, ladies?' I asked, wrestling out the cork with a festive pop and pouring the seething liquid.

Elizabeth and Hazel sat up and I passed them a glass and picked one up myself and we clinked glasses.

'I'm sorry we started without you,' Elizabeth smiled up at me. 'But that first kiss was just so delicious...'

I sat on the bed and we sipped our drinks and I took in Hazel's body. She was shorter and plumper than Elizabeth, but nicely proportioned. Her legs were shapely and I actually found the little roll of fat on her stomach quite appealing. Her breasts, still encased in her bra, were bigger than Elizabeth's. Small melons compared to my boss's large oranges.

'Don't you want to take some clothes off?' asked Elizabeth.

I put my glass on the bedside table and stood up and peeled off my polo shirt and trousers and socks. Then I went to get on the bed with the ladies.

'I think we're past the point of modesty, aren't we Hazel?' smiled Elizabeth. 'Let's lose our underwear.'

I slipped my boxer shorts off and my cock sprang up, rigid and veined, the head an excited purple. On the bed Hazel and Elizabeth unhooked their bras and removed their knickers. Hazel's breasts were rather fine, still full and round and with dark areolae and big nipples. Her pubic bush was neat and light brown, presumably her true colour.

'I've got a lovely idea,' said Elizabeth. 'Why don't I bury my face in that lovely pussy of yours, Hazel and while I'm eating you, young Robin here can take me from behind. Then maybe we can swap over. What do you think, Hazel?'

'Sounds gorgeous,' cooed Hazel. She seemed quite unselfconscious now that we'd really got down to business. She sat back against the headboard and opened her stockinged legs wide and I got a good view of our receptionist's pale-brown labia before Elizabeth knelt between her thighs and lowered her head to her employee's cunt and started to lick her with long, firm strokes as though her pussy was an iced lolly.

I wasted no time in getting behind Elizabeth and guiding my cock to her slit. After kissing Hazel she was soaking wet and I slid easily into my full length and Elizabeth wriggled her hips in pleasure as I started to fuck her.

That first time we had a threesome will remain etched on my memory forever. It was, I think, the first time any of us had been in a ménage à trois and it had the freshness and excitement of a totally new experience. I watched Hazel's face as my boss performed cunnilingus on her, her eyes closed, mouth half open, gasping with pleasure, tweaking her nipples with tapered fingers, the nails painted deep red.

I couldn't see exactly what Elizabeth was doing but I could hear faint slurping noises and also grunts as I thrust my cock hard into her cunt and pressed the tip of my thumb into her anus.

Elizabeth's schooldays experience with her deputy-head girl must have remained fresh in her memory because it was soon obvious that Hazel was approaching a climax. She writhed under her boss's tongue and started making a low keening noise that grew in volume and pitch until she threw her head back and cried out, as the waves of pleasure swept through her, grasping the bedstead and trying to buck her hips into Elizabeth's face.

I withdrew from my boss's cunt as she straightened up and turned to me and we had a sloppy kiss and I could taste Hazel's juices on her lips and tongue.

'My turn,' she said briskly and my guts churned because I was about to put my cock Hazel's cunt. Our efficient, middle-aged receptionist, now kneeling before her boss in stockings and a suspender belt, now lowering her face to Elizabeth's pussy.

I waited until her face was buried in Elizabeth's snatch and she was sighing and stroking her nipples, then I got behind Hazel and gripped my cock, still slimy with our employer's cunt juices, and guided it to her slit. As my throbbing glans touched Hazel's labia she pushed back against me, urging me in and I pushed and her lips parted and I was inside her, sliding all seven inches of hardness in her and Hazel was tonguing Elizabeth furiously and rocking her hips back at me.

She felt tighter than I expected of a middle-aged lady who'd had two children. Nearly as tight as Elizabeth, in fact. Hot and wet and delicious. So I slowed down to avoid a premature ejaculation, my hands on Hazel's big, juicy buttocks, and looked over at Elizabeth and she looked at me and smiled a smile of pure love, or so I thought.

I fucked Hazel as she licked Elizabeth for about five minutes before I saw Elizabeth's expression change as her orgasm approached. A distracted look, then her eyes opened and she groaned deeply and, putting a hand on the back of Hazel's blonde head, pushed her face into her pussy as the orgasm surged through her slender frame and she cried out as Hazel had done.

This time it was Hazel and I who had the sloppy kiss and it felt strange to be kissing Hazel in front of Elizabeth even though I'd just had my cock in her cunt. While we kissed, and I took the opportunity to fondle her big breasts, Elizabeth topped up our glasses and we sat or sprawled on the big bed in a state of pure contentment, not saying anything, just sipping the cold wine and occasionally reaching out a hand to stroke a shoulder or breast or thigh.

A second glass of wine each finished the bottle and left us with a mild, but very pleasant buzz, and a feeling that the real show was about to begin.

'Robin, darling,' began Elizabeth. 'Would you get the harness and the pink dildo.' She looked at Hazel. 'I hope you don't mind, but I've never tried a double penetration and I'm not going to get a better opportunity.'

If Hazel was surprised she didn't show it and I wondered if she'd primed her while I was in the kitchen. I got off the bed and pulled out the leather suitcase and Hazel watched as I extracted the harness and the big, pink, veined, latex phallus.

Elizabeth leaned forward and kissed Hazel on the lips. 'Would you put it on for me, please,' she asked, softly.

Hazel got off the bed and I handed her the harness and helped her into it and helped her to tighten it around her waist and thighs and to fit the dildo into the slot at the front. The sight of our receptionist wearing a strap-on dildo was bizarre but at the same time massively arousing.

Elizabeth guided Hazel to the centre of the bed where she lay on her back, her big breasts hanging either side of her sternum and the dildo resting on her tummy, her legs spread wide.

'Get the lubrication,' she ordered me and as I left the room for the en-suite, Elizabeth was swinging one long, stocking-clad leg over Hazel. When I got back with the tube she was gripping the phallus and guiding it to her pussy, rubbing the big latex tip up and down her labia, stimulating her clit before sinking slowly onto it, taking the full length inside her.

Hazel was watching wide-eyed as her employer put her head back and groaned with satisfaction. Then she bent forward, supporting herself with her arms and exposing her buttocks to me.

'Lube me up, Robin,' she said softly.

I uncapped the tube and put a great big gob of the lubricant on my fingers. Then I felt between her bum cheeks and found her pucker and smeared the stuff round her sphincter before sliding two fingers in, coating her rectal walls with the sticky gel.

'Now, darling,' she said.

I got between Hazel's legs and, kneeling upright, manoeuvred myself until my cockhead was in the crevice of my boss's buttocks. I wasn't sure how easy penetration was going to be in this position but happily her arse was approximately on the same level as my penis and I could shuffle forward until my glans touched her pucker.

I pushed against her and Elizabeth braced her arms and pushed against me. 'Push hard, Robin.'

I pushed as hard as I dared, not wishing to spoil things by hurting her. But my boss pushed back, relaxing her sphincter and then it was opening and I was sliding in and my boss had got two cocks inside her and she was gasping and thrusting her hips backwards and forwards, getting stimulation on her clitoris, her vagina and her anus.

I hardly had to do anything. My boss was fucking me with her arse! All I had to do was steady myself with my hands on the flare of her hips. Underneath Elizabeth, Hazel has thrusting her hips up to meet her employers loins, but it was Elizabeth who was doing most of the work. And, by all appearances, loving every second.

She was making little roaring noises and thrusting backwards and forward savagely, my cock going in and out of her arse like a well-oiled piston; I could hear the squidging noises the lubricant was making.

Elizabeth was physically fit but I wondered how long she could keep this up; sweat was already forming in the small of her back and on her face. But her second climax of the afternoon wasn't far away. Soon she started thrusting even harder, grinding her clit on Hazel's pubic bone, both my cock and the dildo deep inside her. Then she was coming, tears springing to her eyes, body shaking with pleasure and emotion.

Hazel and I rode with her until the waves subsided and she flopped down on our receptionist and Hazel stroked her hair and kissed her cheeks and neck.

I withdrew slowly, allowing Elizabeth's rectum to adjust. My cock was smeared with lubricant but otherwise clean. I imagined that we had reached the climax of the proceedings, both literally and metaphorically, and that we would all flop down in a heap before washing and dressing. I was unprepared for Hazel to say, quite suddenly and clearly, 'Can I try that please?'

Again my guts churned. I had not expected to take Hazel up the arse as well. Not today and not ever, probably. And now it was happening; Hazel was taking the harness off and Elizabeth was stepping into it. Then she was taking Hazel's place on the bed and it was Hazel who was mounting her, sinking the phallus into her cunt.

I did my thing with the lubricant, being extra careful with Hazel's little pucker. She didn't wince as I slid my longest finger in, nor did she complain when I added my forefinger. I applied an extra dollop for good measure and then I was behind Hazel and approaching her rosebud with my cockhead.

The angle of penetration was actually easier with Hazel. And her sphincter opened quite readily, making me think that she was no stranger to anal sex. She did groan a bit as I slid into the depths of her rectum but that was arousal, not discomfort.

Hazel rode the pair of us as Elizabeth had done, and she actually made more noise. I gripped her fleshy buttocks and thrust into her arse as she thrust back at me. And, underneath us, our boss braced herself on the bedstead and flicked her hips to get as much of the dildo into our receptionist as she could.

I was the first to come. The eroticism of the whole thing was too much, especially the fact that I was deep in Hazel's arse. I gasped and thrust longer and harder and felt the waves rise and engulf me and I spurted my hot seed into our middle-aged receptionist's anus and the world went dim for a few seconds and when it came back in focus Hazel was coming and crying and falling down on Elizabeth so that my softening cock slipped out of her and Elizabeth was holding her like a child and comforting her.

That was the end of the sexual activities for that first afternoon. We washed and dressed and went down into the sitting room and Elizabeth made us a very late lunch and afterwards we sat on the settee, me in the middle, an arm around Hazel and Elizabeth, and we talked, frankly, about how it had been for us and it turned out that all three of us wanted to do it again, as soon as possible.