Sleeping with My Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

Three years later Elizabeth and I are still together and we love each other very much. She's fifty-seven now and, as far as I'm concerned, in the prime of her sexual and physical maturity. I am besotted with her. I worship her and I bless the day I answered her advert.

Furthermore, we are no longer in a clandestine relationship; the whole town knows about us and if there are a few disapproving voices, then they are drowned out by the large majority.

Our love life is deeply satisfying. We make love most nights and often in the morning before work. When we are on our own in bed, Elizabeth likes to play the submissive role; she adores being put to cock whilst gagged and firmly strapped to the bed frame. And she likes it in either hole.

Most weekends, we invite Hazel into our bed and have a little orgy with the three of us. And I hasten to add that this aspect of our relationship is not common knowledge! When we do this, Hazel becomes very submissive and Elizabeth takes the dominant role. She is the boss, after all. Hazel likes being tied down too. She likes watching me fuck Elizabeth while she's tied down. And yes, you've guessed it, our little orgies almost invariably end with Elizabeth being DP'd. Usually, but not always, with me up her arse. Hazel really has become quite adept with the strap-on.

But trouble may be on the horizon. Hazel's marriage is disintegrating and both Elizabeth and I fear that she wants to move in with us when she finally leaves her marital home. We both love our little receptionist but we need the space for our love, which is bigger by far. Is that too selfish?

The End