All Comments on 'Sleeping with My Customer'

by Bitsofhoney

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not at all surprising that such a slut's marriage is collapsing day by day. Probably, her husband was disgusted to touch her after such "smoke breaks".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is the point of this story? The skank is only married in name only. If she wanted to be a skank why stay married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch, get divorced first, and only then twist and turn your tail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Corny at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad for a first effort, but PLEASE do yourself a favor: either get an editor to help you, or AT THE VERY LEAST, proofread your stories to catch the missing words, misspellings, and obvious breaks in the flow of what you're writing.

That being said, keep trying, as you had an interesting story line in a brief tale of bad behavior...

...seriously: keep writing !

EastCoaster

rustynutrustynutover 1 year ago

Great story, Continue please.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

Had to stop reading. Poor grammar, unedited, make me think that English is not your first languge. Either that or you just plain flunked English. I think you can do better. Please proof read and get an editor.

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Liked it. Well written and a very real situation that I'm sure has been played out at truck stops and cafés all over the country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written with no editing and put in the wrong category. Not good, even for a first story.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cunt cheating while on the clock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the negative comments. Keep writing, I'm leaking in my pants now.

malabar13malabar13over 1 year ago

This was an amazing story. Keep up the good work and the haters can fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

......so where's the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous