All Comments on 'Sleepless'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ThorlolThorlol12 months ago

Another chapter with Jessie and her father maybe? They went out together while James had his fun with his mother.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Even though I still had 4 and a half more paged to read, I stopped briefly at, "I could see the color of her nipples and the triangle of dark pubic hair between her hips." Why did I stop? I briefly paused to go to page four and RATE this authors story a perfect 5. After having written 115 prior stories, this author very OBVIOUSLY knows how to ACCURATELY describe (TRIANGLE OF DARK PUBIC HAIR) a female. Additionally, this story causes me to want to go to the authors page and read more of their works. Yes, this author did not leave readers with the mental image of a skin peeling razor burned mound, missed or skipped infected hair pimples with stubble from the last shave with nasty slimy pus oozing from the pimples, as if anyone would find a disgusting mess like that attractive in any way. Moreover, even if it was a freshly shaved one from one hour prior to sex, it will look like that the next morning because of his pubic hair on her bare skin the night before. This author seems to know better (at least in this story) than to write something so silly and think their ratings will be above a 3 or a 4. Great Job, now I will read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent! Well thought out, erotic, and you never fell into the trap of commenting on dick size, or Mommy and baby boy.

Very enjoyable!

WyldWyzerdWyldWyzerd12 months ago

provisional 5 star story, the provision being that it it does need a follow on part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this story and want more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

read to pg.2 (the interesting sister /brother relationship). wasn't bad. then I got to the ''mom'' part. threw-up in my mouth. got up, brushed my teeth 3x. went back to computer. threw-up a little more. closed story, and went to look for the bleach.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry, but I have no idea where "the makings" are, or what that means. Are they supposed to be hillbillies?

HoltarenHoltaren12 months ago

What a fantastic story, the sort that makes me envious. I hope there will be more chapters. 5*.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

That was one hell of a good story. Thank you for writing. 5 Stars.

TrackDogTrackDog12 months ago

Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Truly excellent. The flawless grammar, excellent plot evolution and delightful sex scene description along with very precise dialogue, all contributed to a great read. 5 stars!

Desert85044Desert8504412 months ago

Dynamite story, hope there is more to it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You should really put a swapping or swinging tag on this especially after it was implied britt was with both men and women on her vacation. The first 2 pages were a solid 4 but the next 2 pages maybe me kinda regret even reading it.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall212 months ago

pls tag correctly.. is ot that fking hard??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Crazy, but a fun "read". Can't guess where you might go from here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Everything after the first page was just random bullshit. People just don't act like that, and why would you think we'd enjoy reading 2 pages of 2 people we don't care about working out their wedding plans and agreeing to fuck anything that moves?

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

You could have easily left Mom out of the whole affair. That's extra complication that wasn't necessary at all. Mom and Dad could still be amenable to their children becoming intimate lovers with the excuse that you gave expanded. (The two of you have always been very close to each other and we knew that inevitably it would lead to intimacy between you.) Please do a rewrite totally removing the mother/son incest and I'll give you a five.

But the rest of it with Brittany being okay with the brother/sister incest was excellent. 👌 I'm loving Brittany's confession to being bisexual and she wants to be intimate with Jessie too. 🔥 Hot, hot, hot! 🔥

The only thing that worries me is that if you continued with this that you would eventually turn James and Brittany into swingers just like his parents. I would never enjoy that story line either. They shouldn't be fucking everything that moves. That destroys the romance. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Said tye same thing as other commenters there was no need to add the mother should've just kept it between the siblings

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a read ignore these fools everything came together really well and has great opportunities for a brilliant enticing and exciting storyline

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m going to be honest with a fellow writer. I’m on the fence about this work. An AWESOME story premise that, in my opinion was tainted by getting the mother/son sexually involved. This is just my opinion but I think you’d have been better served by having mom as a full-blown confidant and advisor rather than a participant.. the ending was a little abrupt and bizzare for my tastes but, that’s my problem. Overall, a rock-solid effort with enough potential to warrant a sequel if not a series. 3.85 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous