Sleepover

Story Info
A pervert is caught and punished by sister's sexy friend.
2.1k words
3.68
25.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older.

Randy was a pervert. He wasn't trying to hide it. He knew it and he accepted it. He loved watching girls. He'd follow them, spy on them, dream about them. He knew it was a bad thing to do but he couldn't stop. So when his older went over to a friend's house for a night with the girls. He loved his sister's friends. They were so hot. Maybe he could see them naked. He had to be there.

So he sneaked out that night and headed over to the girl's house. He knew the girl's older sister Sophie was away at college. He could hide in her old room. He climbed up a tree and slipped through her window. He crept to a corner where an old hole his sister used to complain about was found. He lowered the lens to his little camera. He was there for hours. Lots of giggling and whispering but no nudity. He did get to see them in their pajamas but they were bland and baggy.

"Keep it down girls, I'm tired, don't make me come down there!"

Sophie! She was home early. He packed up and headed back out the window. He stayed on the tree for around ten more minutes before continuing down to the street. He stopped dead in his tracks. Sophie was leaning against her car, gesturing him closer.

"Oh boy."

Randy hung his head as he approached the car. God, he was so busted.

"Hello, Pervert."

"Sophie, I..."

"Shut up."

Randy snapped his mouth shut.

"Now you have two choices. I can drive you home and tell your mother..."

Oh god. he was sooo dead.

"...or..."

Or?

"... you can spend the night as my maid, cleaning my apartment for me. Do whatever I tell you until sunup tomorrow and you're mother never needs to know. Make your choice."

Was there even a choice to make?

"I'll go with you."

"Let's see if made a good choice. Now get your ass in the car."

I meekly climbed into the passenger's seat and she took off. I sat in silence until we were inside her apartment. She locked the door and began to rummage in her closet.

"Start taking your clothes off," she told me.

"What? Why?"

"Because I have something better for you to wear."

She pulled a frilly maid's outfit out of the closet.

"Oh no, I'm not wearing that fucking thing."

She pulled out her cellphone.

"Your mom still has the same number, right?"

"Fine. Give it here."

She tossed it to him. Randy headed for the bathroom.

"Out here pervert."

'What for?"

"You need to see what it's like to be ogled."

Embarrassed he slowly took off his clothes and put on the feminine outfit.

"You look hot," she teased.

I whined at this.

"Better start cleaning."

I looked around and saw the place was a pig sty.

"Oh come on!"

She held up the phone again. Grumbling he got to work. Sophie shrugged off part of her top in a seductive manner.

"When you're done come join me in my bed."

"What?"

"I have feet that need cleaning."

God, this was humiliating. Randy felt so exposed wearing nothing but this frilly maid's outfit. The sooner he got this done, the sooner he got out of it, right? Well that was easier said then done. Sofie was a total slob. It was a good three hours before he finally finished. Panting and sweaty he walked into Sofie's bedroom. She was lying in bed looking bored.

"Took you long enough. Up against the footboard."

Too tired to argue he complied. She reached beside the bed pulling out a bundle of white cotton rope. Randy gulped.

"What... what's that for?"

"Fun."

"Arms out."

Shaking he did. She slipped the rope around his arms and chest, criss-crossing it through the railing, tightening it until he was pinned in place. She then propped herself up against a pillow on the headboard and shoved a foot into his mouth.

"Get cleaning."

Randy whimpered but began sucking on Sophie's toes. They didn't taste as bad as he was expecting. In fact he kinda enjoyed it. He began to ravish her toes with his tongue hoping to get more.

"Oh god! That feels so good! You're gonna be doing this all the time from now on."

After a while she switched to the other foot. Eventually when she was finished she crouched down on her hands and knees and crawled across the bed with a wicked little smile on her face. She started rubbing her breasts against her chest. As she did this she playfully planted little kisses on his lips. Giggling she ran her hands up his legs grabbing a hold of his underwear. With one solid movement she yanked them right off.

"Hey!" he complained.

"Quiet."

She reached behind the bed and pulled up a pair of her panties. She then slid them up his legs and over his crotch.

"What the hell?"

"Quiet."

She then reached behind the bed again. This time she pulled out a bra complete with what appeared to be large plastic breasts fixed inside them. Her wicked grin wider as she pulled down the top of the uniform so she could slip the bra onto him before covering it back up. Next came some make up. Randy grimaced as he saw what was coming next. Eventually she had his face all painted up.

"I knew you'd make a beautiful girl. Don't worry you'll get used to it, espcially after the surgery."

"The what?"

"Your gender reassignment surgery."

"Please! Don't! I'm sorry! Please! Just let me go!" Randy cried as he thrashed in his bindings.

Sophie fell onto her back cackling.

"What?"

"The look on your face! You really thought I was going to turn you into a girl!"

"I hate you."

"No, you love me."

"Sophie, can I go home now?"

"No."

"Come on. I said I was sorry. I think I've paid enough. It's time for me to go home."

"No."

She stood up and left the room.

"Sophie!"

He heard the shower run for at least thirty minutes before she came back. He could hear her changing clothes. When she jumped back onto the bed he was wearing a pink tank top and matching panties. She laid on her belly facing away from him, reading a book.

"Sophie, why won't you let me go?"

"Because this is the third time I've kidnapped you. I'm never giving you up again."

ONE YEAR EARLIER

"I need you to go over there for me."

"Why can't you do it?"

Randy was trying to watch TV. The last thing he wanted that night was for his older sister Lucy to come barging in demanding he go run an errand for her. She wanted him to drop off a box of Sophie's stuff. The two of them were currently fighting over something stupid.

"Because I'm too tired to fight tonight."

"I don't want to go."

"I'll give you twenty bucks."

"Forty."

"Forty?"

"Take it or leave it."

"Fine."

He knocked on Sophie's door a short time later. She answered wearing only a yellow shirt.

"Heya, Kiddo."

"Oh god, sorry, I'll come back."

"That my stuff?" she asked, indicating the box.

"Well bring it on in here."

He followed her in. He watched her ass as she walked, trying hard not to be noticed doing so.

"Have a seat."

He quietly sat on the couch. God, she was hot.

"It's cold out tonight. Let me get you some warm tea."

"That's OK."

"No I insist."

She left and a short time later she came back with two cups of tea. She sat in a chair across from him and drank. As she did she watched him with a mischievous glint in her eye. What was that about? Why was he so sleepy all of a sudden? He slumped over unconscious.

"Welcome home, my sweet little pet."

Randy's dream was... bizarre to say the least.

Sophie was there. She was dressed as Marilyn Monroe. She was dancing on a stage somewhere. It wasn't a sexy dance. It was actually kinda silly. What was going on?

Sophie straddled Randy's prone body. She had dragged him to her bed and begun thinking of plans for her new pet. So far that was just humping the sleeping boy. So it wasn't deep, sue her.

"Sophie!"

She turned to find her mother staring at her.

"Get the fuck out of here Mom, I'm busy."

"What the fuck are you doing to Randy?"

"Whatever the fuck I want, he's mine now."

Her mother grabbed her and began pulling her off.

"No! NO! HE'S MINE! HE'S MINE!!!"

Randy woke up on the couch later. He never knew what Sophie did to him. He never knew why she ended up in that mental hospital. He never knew she spent her nights dreaming of him and the day she finally got her hands on him.

SIX MONTHS AGO

Randy was home alone playing video games. A door bell told him his package had arrived. Rushing to get it he threw open the door and saw her. It was Sophie! She was home! As she walked by she gave him a look. A look that should have let him know the trouble to come.

The hospital did no good. It didn't quell her desire to own him. It didn't make her need Randy any less. It just helped her hide it better. Now she was home and ready for the hunt to begin again. She had a lot of time to think about it and now she was ready. She talked her sister into throwing a pool party knowing Randy would need to spy on it. She would be waiting for him.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Randy muttered.

He played with himself as he watched them. They were all so sexy. Each of the girls at the pool party were so fucking sexy. Parading around in their skimpy little swimsuits. He hid in the pool house and watched. Pants down around his ankles he jerked off and watched. He was so focused on the view outside he never bothered to look around the room he was hiding in before entering. That's how Sophie was so easily able to capture him. All it took was a chloroform soaked rag from behind.

He awoke with all his clothes gone. His hands were bound in rope above his head. He hang from the ceiling of the pool house. He didn't know that. He had been blindfolded. He tried to yell out but a duct tape gag prevented him. Sophie ran her hands over his body. He shivered at the touch. She never spoke. She just touched. Oh how she touched. She ran her hands over every inch of his sweet little body. He was all hers now and she was going to enjoy him.

"Sophie!" a woman shouted.

It was her mother. Damn! She had to wait a few more months, convince her mother to let her live alone. Only then could she take him. She chloroformed Randy again and left him as she found him on the pool house floor. He would chalk it up to a dream. She would wait.

It was worth it. The months passed. She got an apartment alone. Then one night without planning it she stopped by home to get something. A slumber party was underway. Randy was in her room. She could see him through her window. This time she took him. This time she got away. This time there was no escape.

PRESENT DAY

Rick listened to Sophie's tale in shock. It was a combination of fear and arousal. He had no idea she had done all those things to him over the years. He was also turned on by how much she wanted him. Now she had him.

"What are you going to do with me?"

"Tomorrow I run off with you to start a new life under a new name. You will spend your days as my maid and nights as my slave. No one will ever find us. That'll have to wait till later. Tonight I have something more important to do to you."

"What's that?"

"Fuck you."

He gulped. She removed the last of her clothes. Then his panties. The sweat was pouring off him. She slowly mounted him. He gasped. Slowly, so slowly, she road him. He moaned at the wonderful pleasurable pressure she built up in him. Soon he was on the edge, ready to cum. She was too good for that. She kept him there long into the night. When he finally came he was left too weak to escape as she packed him up and left for their new lives together.

THE END