All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 04'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This Story Sucks

This story sucks.

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447almost 5 years ago

Great chapter, I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to see where it goes next. How will the mom deal with the sleepwalking revelation? Will we find out what has been troubling her? Will anything else happen with any of the friends? Will this all blow up in Dex's face? Can't wait to find out. Thanks for writing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Don't you just love the brave commenters who anonymously say that this story "sucks"? On the contrary, I thought this chapter was great. I was happy to see other people get involved sexually instead of just mom, Dex and the twins. It will be interesting to see if anything develops with Dex and Fatima. And since he's not an asshole but just a hard working guy out supporting his family, it would be nice to see if dad could get some from the twins. Maybe mom is sleepwalking again down to the twins room and dad catches her outside their door. The twins open their door to find their parents naked in the hall and things progress from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It sucks??

If you think the story sucks why waste your time reading and commenting? Go off somewhere and yank your crank to your own fantasy instead of bitching. I think the story is an interesting fantasy as do others, it seems.

Have a nice day, idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Leaves so many avenues open for future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Very well written and great editing. I can't wait to find out why mom ran out in a panic. Quiet through breakfast too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: It sucks??

"If you think the story sucks why waste your time reading and commenting?"

<P>

What part of "you have to read a story to know what is in it" is too hard for you to understand?

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

excellent!

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You had to destroy the story didn't you?

Why is it essential that so many very immature writers find it necessary to insert drug use into what they post?

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77almost 4 years ago
RE: Anon 6/26/20

Overdramatic, much? Cannabis—while not harmless—is a damn sight less harmful than the alcohol you don’t seem to be complaining about. Also, it’s true to life. It would be weird if the group described didn’t smoke up at a party. But hey, I guess I’m being insensitive to your feelings and beliefs. I’m sorry that you had to read a paragraph about a few kids smoking a joint in the middle of your novel length, hardcore incest porn.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

He shouldn’t have any relationship with any of the girls that participated in that night’s activities. They were essentially taking advantage of an unconscious person and therefore couldn’t be trusted. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous