All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 14'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love It

I just love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Would love for Dax to find a hidden camera not his own in his dad's office and what that might mean, including what might be on it, and who could have planted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You & Please Keep Going!

This chapter has certainly added an interesting twist. This series definitely has taken precedence over any other at any given time. As soon as I see that a new chapter has been released I can't read anything else until I've exhausted the newly available. That being said, I have to confess, I'm wild about Mom becoming so wild that she's just doing anything with anyone, but hey who am I to judge (Pot, Kettle, yeah I know). I am looking forward to seeing how Dex's dinner date turns out with Sylvia. Will it include Fatima? Or does Silly have some other saucy surprises instore, maybe even nothing and we get to see how Dex's reaction plays out.. hmm. Also I second the idea of Dex finding an unknown (to him) hidden camera in his Dad's office and the trials & tribulations it might implore. Again Thank You for taking the time to write this story up for all whom dare to enjoy it. You certainly have talent and imagination.

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 4 years ago
Why the camera

Why put the camera in his dads office? Is he suspicious of dad. Or some one else. Or just doing it because he wants. Love the seies.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Hot sex! Not quite sure where the storyline is now headed what with the mom pimping out her son. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Agree

This story is a must read. Mom's lust going off the rails helps spice up what otherwise be redundant hook ups. I third the other camera idea. I like how Sylvia can function outside of Dex. Why does he need a steady gf with all the pussy available to him. And Ginger and Guy, wonder what secrets she may have let slip during pillow talk that would make Julie and June's workday hotter.

OralLover62OralLover62over 4 years ago
2nd Camera ...

Interesting idea! It could be planted by Dad to keep tabs on his office while he's away?

Here's a twist: It was put there by Short Guy to get info on Jarod as revenge. Twist: Jarod finds the camera, or even better, Dex finds it while putting his own in place. Removes it's SD card and after seeing the video it stores, edits them to make "SG" look like the asshole he is, along with June and Julie's statements, and Gingers, they finally get rid of him from the company.

Just a couple thoughts and possibilities.

Great series so far, only a few he/she slips here and there.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Had to go with a 1 on this one. More sharem with the mom and silly. If that would have happened in the club I’d of left her there. Seeing what silly is doing, I would decline the date. She’s not being up front with things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's a shit chapter about Sylvia. Just get rid of this bitch and fire her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous