Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 14

Story Info
Mom finds that sex in public meets her demand for risk.
15.9k words
4.72
39.4k
85

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

It was the family's first time all sleeping together in the same bed. Even though it was a king, we would need a bigger bed if this was to become routine. I was surprised that I had actually drifted off, spooned up together like we were. I don't know how long I had been asleep; I couldn't see the digital clock on Mom's nightstand behind me. I wasn't sure what woke me until I came to enough to realize that the bed was shaking. Whatever was causing it came from the other side of the bed. I lifted my head off the pillow to look over Mom's bare shoulder. It was nearly pitch black, but I could just make out the form of June perched on top of Dad's hips. Neither June nor Dad made a sound and neither did the bed. The rhythmic movement coincided with June slowly driving her hips forward and back. She was perched perfectly upright. Dad's hands were on her breasts and she rested her hands on his forearms to steady herself. It appeared that Dad was offering no movement at all.

I lifted my head higher to see if Mom was awake and watching. Her rhythmic breathing revealed that she was still asleep. Her top hand had abandoned the fight with Julie for control of my cock and it now rested on Dad's chest. I guessed that June and Dad had not been at it long because their breathing was only just now becoming labored. My dick was reacting to their sexual display and I realized that Julie's fingers were still loosely curled around it. Either her fingers tightened around my dick or my growing erection pushed back against her loose grip. Then I became aware of Julie squirming her tits around on my back. Julie was definitely awake too.

Julie slid her head closer to mine and kissed me on the earlobe and whispered, "Don't wake Mom. With her sexual needs, I have to get you when I can." I chuckled quietly, thinking, 'That's the pot calling the kettle black'.

June must have heard Julie's whisper because she stopped grinding her hips and looked over at me with Julie's face resting against mine. She took one hand off Dad's arm and raised her index finger to her lips. Dad apparently didn't want her to stop so he pulled his hips down into the bed and then pushed them up lifting June with them. She groaned softly and went back to work.

Julie slid back away from me and pulled me onto my back. My cock was hard as a steel rod and Julie was gripping it hard until her fingertips touched around my shaft. She didn't waste a moment as she threw one leg over my hips, being careful not to touch Mom. She was leaning forward as she reached down between her legs to drag my rigid cock into position. She cursed in my ear because she couldn't get herself high enough. I pushed my hips into the bed to help but she finally planted one foot on the mattress and leaned the opposite direction as she pulled my cock to her sex. She pushed her foot back and I could see her ultra-white teeth gleam in the darkness as she settled herself down my shaft. As always, she groaned but she squelched the sound with her hand. She sat there unmoving for several moments and flexed her vaginal muscles on my shaft. I returned the favor and we both grinned at each other.

The sex between June and Dad was becoming more urgent and Dad had joined the action as gently as he could. I knew he was getting close and June's whimpering noises told me she was right there too. Julie pulled herself up my shaft and I gripped her hips to hold her in place. I whispered, "Let them finish first." She nodded and flexed her vagina again. I flexed my cock as hard as I could and Julie let out a groan. I saw June grin over at us and then she shoved her hand to her mouth and let out a muffled groan. She arched her back away from Dad as she pushed herself hard onto his cock. She used her grip on his forearm to stop herself from falling backward. June was cumming. She groaned again into her hand and then came forward and placed her hands down on Dad's shoulders as they both drove themselves at each other. Dad stifled a groan that died in his throat. He was cumming too. The bed was shaking more violently and I was certain Mom would wake. It wouldn't have been a problem if she had. She stirred and pushed her face against Dad's upper arm and started her 'poofing' snore.

When they settled down with June's face down on Dad's chest, inches from Mom's hand. She was facing us as Julie started on me. She ground her pelvis down hard on mine taking all the cock she could handle. She softly muttered, "Oh fuck, Dex. Best cock ever." I smiled to myself. I guess every guy likes hearing that, even if they know its' not true. As she dropped herself down my shaft, I pushed upward to meet her. She flinched a few times but didn't hesitate. Her hands were on my chest as she leaned slightly forward. Her lower back arched forward and then back driving her hips. Her torso and head didn't move. I reached up and fondled her tits and rolled my thumb and index fingers over her erect nipples and she softly groaned again.

If Julie was trying not to wake up Mom, she was getting too vigorous. Either way was fine with me. I wasn't about to stop her or even slow her down. I knew she was getting close as her body tensed and she gritted her teeth together as she seethed out every ounce of air in her lungs. Then her mouth opened to form an 'O' and she inhaled deeply as her pussy began clenching hard on my cock. She dropped her tits to my chest and kissed me before clamping her teeth on my lower lip. She sucked in a breath and muttered around my lip, "Oh my gawwddd, Dex. Cum in me. Fuck. OOOHHHHH Jesus." Her words were distorted but her meaning was clear.

I wrapped my arms around her back and jammed my hips upward lifting her body with them. When my first shot exploded up my shaft into her, she released her grip on my lip and dropped her face and groaned hard into to my neck. I heard June giggle.

Julie's spasming pussy milked me dry and kept right on going. She moved her legs down mine and stretch out on top of me. Cum was being forced from her pussy and it was drooling down over my balls. We would leave a mess in Mom's bed but it couldn't be helped. Julie was breathing hard into my neck. My breathing was less labored. She had done all the work.

As we settled down. I held Julie tight to me and she cooed with contentment, revealing that her sexual needs had been satisfied. For me, that was all that mattered. My cock softened and finally fell out of Julie's pussy and she rolled off me back to her spot.

Then we were all surprised when Mom spoke, "Are you guys done yet? If we lived in California, I would have been sure it was an earthquake." Mom rolled onto her back as June rolled off Dad back to her place. Mom sat up and gripped Dad's gooey cock and then gripped mine. She released mine and rolled toward Dad. She sucked his soft, wet cock into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down a few times and then pulled off and lashed her tongue around his shaft to clean him off.

She smacked her lip with her tongue and then turned toward me and did the same thing. The difference between Dad and me, besides the size of our dicks, was that mine hardened in Mom's mouth. I was praying that she would blow me until I blew another load, but that was going to take too long and she knew it. She licked my cock clean and then dropped back in her place on her back and said, "Can we get some sleep now?" The deafening silence was disrupted when Julie said, "Hey June. I have a load of Dex's cum over here if you want it."

June giggled and replied, "Hey Julie. I have a load of Dad's cum over here if you want it." I chuckled to myself. I knew where this was going. As if on cue, both girls rolled out of bed and crawled up at the foot into a sixty-nine position. Slurping and groaning were the only noises we heard for the next several minutes before whoever was on top rolled off and they snuggled up to each other and fell asleep right there above the covers. The rest of us found places for our legs and everything was quiet again.

The next time I woke up, dawn illuminated the room in a gray, dismal light. I had rolled to face Mom, who was still on her back. Her left breast was in my left hand. I opened my eyes and saw that Dad was on his side facing Mom too. His right hand was on her right breast. Her hands covered ours as if to hold them there even though she was sound asleep. I raised my head to look down at the twins. I wished that I could stretch out my legs but the twins were still curled together using the other's thigh as a pillow. I chuckled at the thought of them waking up to find the other's pussy inches from their faces.

I laid there thinking, 'If every night is going to be like last night, I'm a dead man walking.' I walked through my memories of the last ten hours and thought, 'What an awesome way to go.' The ceiling fan blades slowly rotated around the motor case. In the dim, gray light, I still couldn't make out the tiny camera.

Dad woke as if he was on a timer. I looked over at him as he was taking stock of everyone's position. He looked down at our hands holding to Mom's breasts and smiled at me. He pulled his hand from under hers and swiveled his feet to the floor. He stood and stretched and then did a few twisting calisthenics before leaving the room. I heard the shower come on and moments later, the glass door slid open and then shut.

Mom stirred as I attempted to remove my hand. She looked over at me and smiled as she released my hand. She lifted her head to see the twins still asleep at the foot of the bed. She giggled at their positions. She rolled toward me and gave me a long sensual kiss. When she broke our embrace, she moved her head down to my chest and pulled the covers down to expose my morning woody. She looked back up at me with a huge grin on her face. She continued down my body kissing my abs and then to her target. She laid her head on my tummy and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. It was standing at attention and it lurched when she touched it. She giggled and gripped it harder and pulled it down to her face. She rubbed the firm velvety knob over her cheek and laid the shaft down along her nose with the knob directly between her eyes.

Mom proceeded to give me an amazing blow job and I groaned hard, hoping that I wouldn't wake the girls. I started rocking my hips and Mom settled down on my stomach again and let me fuck her mouth. My cock was incredibly hard and it didn't take long before I flooded her mouth with cum. She swallowed as fast as she could, but she still got behind and before I launched my last shot, Mom had to pull off and let it shoot on the side of her face. She gagged and coughed and then giggled as she released my cock and started wiping the cum from her face and cleaning her fingers in her mouth.

The shower stopped and door slid open. Mom motioned for me to go next and I swiveled my feet to the floor with what remained of my erection swinging from side to side. Dad was shaving at the sink and he nodded at me and then chuckled when he saw my semi-erection in my hand. He looked back in the mirror and said, "Jesus Dex. Does that thing ever go down?"

I laughed and said, "I wish I had a dollar for every time someone has asked me that lately." Dad chuckled again. I took my shower and Dad finished up and left. No sooner had he left, but I felt a hand on my balls as I was facing the showerhead rinsing my hair. It was June. She reached around my front and grabbed my dick and jacked on it trying to get it up again. Lately, it seemed that it was hard more often than not.

I said, "June. No. We don't have time for this. Dad hates to be late for work." She ignored me and kept jacking on my cock. I turned around to face her and she revised her grip like she was shaking my hand and started in again. I hated to, but I pulled her hand off me and said, "No," again. She pouted out her lower lip like she did when she was a little girl and wasn't getting her way. I bent down and kissed her.

She said, "I haven't had my turn with you lately. I like Dad's cock but it's not as big and nice as yours. When do I get my turn?" I chuckled at her use of her little girl voice that both she and Julie used to get something they wanted. I always marveled out how well this voice worked, especially on Dad, but Mom caved in now and then too.

I fended off her hand again and said, "I promise that you will get your turn soon. Before Julie. Okay?" She gave me a half smile that was blocked by her pouting lower lip. She pulled her lip in and stretched up and kissed me quickly before taking the opportunity to spread her labia and wash herself with sudsy soap that she had scooped off my back. She rinsed off and slid open the door and stepped out.

Mom wouldn't be happy. The hot water was gone and I had to finish up rinsing off with cold water. Julie must be in the shower in her room. She never had any concept that others wanted to shower too.

At the breakfast table, Mom was dressed in her fuzzy robe. The rest of us were dressed professionally for work. The twins had stopped whining about having to get up early and go to work. Dad finished and stood up to go. He wasn't one to patiently wait for us, but today he was driving alone so he would have a car to drive home when he returned from his trip. I would drive the girls to and from work for the rest of the week.

Dad gathered his garment bag and briefcase and kissed Mom at the front door and he was gone. We took our time finishing our cereal. We chatted about last night and I chuckled when everyone agreed that we wouldn't survive long on that kind of a pace. We got to our feet and each of us kissed Mom and headed for the front door. Then I remembered the camera on the fan in Mom and Dad's room. I said to Julie, "I'll be right there. I forgot something."

Julie went out the front door behind June and I ran up the stairs. The bed was still a mess and I climbed up and pulled the camera from the base of the fan. I stuffed it in my pants pocket and climbed back down. I bounded down the stairs and threw Mom an air-kiss as I went out the door. I had no idea how I was going to set the camera up in Dad's office but I'd figure something out.

Ginger wasn't at her desk as I walked into the bull-pen area. No one else in adjoining offices came in this early. Dad always had us here an hour and a half before the normal start work time. Today he wanted to get some extra work in before his flight to LA. I sat in my chair and fumbled the wi-fi camera around in my hand working out the details of how and where to place it in Dad's office. I had time; he would be on travel for the rest of the week. The camera had wi-fi and hard-recording to a micro-SD card. I decided that I shouldn't attempt to link it to the company network. There were IT guys who had security measures in place. That left only hard recording and I would have to be able to easily retrieve it to extract the card.

With that settled, I wondered why I was so determined to do this. I was getting all the sex I could handle. Who cared if I missed someone else getting some that I was unaware of? What if Dad has a mistress or something? I'm not sure I wanted to know about that. I put the camera back in my pocket and resolved to go through with it if it would be easy and forget about it if not.

The phone rang. It was Sylvia. She seemed invigorated for this early in the morning. I needed coffee and we agreed to meet in the cafeteria. The word was that the lunch menu in the 'caf' was aweful but the breakfast menu was pretty good. The coffee was great.

Sylvia was already there when I walked in. I absent-mindedly fumbled the camera around in my pants pocket and when we were close enough, Sylvia leaned in and whispered, "You look like you're playing with yourself." She giggled as I yanked my hand from my pocket, imagining what it must have looked like. I could feel the heat in my face as I looked around to see who might have seen me come in. It was early and the numbers were small and no one was paying any attention to me. Not with Sylvia in the room.

Sylvia insisted on paying for the coffees and I relented. I headed for a table near the windows but Sylvia said that she had to get back to prepare some charts and spreadsheets for Dad's trip. I went with her, figuring we could visit while she worked. She took her chair and said, "Dex? Can you get your Dad's I-Pad from him? I need to download the data he needs for his meetings."

I knocked on his door but there was no answer. Sylvia looked up from her screen and said, "He must have gone to the men's room or something. Just go in. His I-Pad is probably on his desk." All the lights were on in his office. I picked up the I-Pad and looked around his office for some place to hide my camera. I did a three-sixty and noticed that there was a 'white-board' on the wall opposite his desk. Scattered across the 'white-board' were small magnetic black disks that were presumably used to pin papers to the metallic board. I pulled out my camera and compared it to the black disks. They were almost identical except the camera had a glass lens in the center and the camera didn't have a magnet on the back. I stuck the camera to the upper right-hand corner of the 'white-board' and stepped back to look at it. I smiled to myself and thought, 'That was easy'. I pressed the recessed button to turn it on. It was motion sensing and would loop-record when it got to the end of its memory. I brought the I-Pad to Sylvia.

She was busily transferring data from her desktop computer to his I-Pad and I paced around her office. I asked about having lunch today. She didn't even look up from her screen and replied, "I can't today. I have to be available here if Jarod needs something." She kept right on pecking on her keyboard. I moved in behind her and bent over her shoulder and looked at her computer screen. It was covered in a spreadsheet. The labels and numbers meant nothing to me. She turned and gave me a kiss and I went back to my office. Ginger was at her desk pecking away on her computer. She smiled at me as I walked through to my office. She gave no indication that she wanted cream for her coffee.

The rest of the day was quiet. I tried to stay out of Ginger's orbit and give Sylvia room to do her job. It sounded like Sylvia would be unavailable for lunch for the rest of the week, which was okay, I guess. Her job was very important to her and I didn't want to get in the way. I had a date for dinner at her apartment on Friday evening so I decided to stay away from her until then.

At the dinner table that night, conversations were sparse. I had changed into casual clothes. The twins had too but their tight tee shirts over braless boobs was distracting. Mom was dressed casually like she usually was unless she was going out. She never left the house unless she was elegantly dressed in full makeup. She's gorgeous either way.

Mom looked distracted at the table and she was just picking at her food with her fork. The girls were yammering on about something that happened at work. I lost the jist of it as I kept glancing at Mom trying to figure out what was troubling her. Julie was saying something about 'Guy'. At first, I wondered how she had run into 'Short-Guy'. Then I remembered that he had been demoted to supervise the labs.

June complained that he was always in her face, ogling her and trying to look down her blouse. I chuckled and thought, 'You just can't teach an old dog new tricks, even with a smack on the nose with a newspaper.' Since Dad had asked the girls to report on just such activities, I figured ol' Short-Guy wasn't long for this company.

Mom suddenly came out of her doldrums and smiled as she said, "Let's get dressed up and go out and do something wild and crazy." The twins broke off their conversation and stared at Mom and then me. Mom grinned at each of us. She was serious.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers