Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie said, "How about going dancing. There are a few clubs that are jumping in the middle of the week and I know of a Rave happening in an abandoned warehouse, downtown."

Mom's eyes lit up at Julie's suggestion and she said, "That's perfect. I haven't been dancing in years." Her eyes seemed to glaze over as she reminisced about the last time she went dancing. "It must be all the way back to college, before I started dating your father. Your Dad was too self-conscious to put himself out there on a dance floor." Her eyes went bright again and she said, "Let's go." It was a week-night and we had work in the morning but the girl's eyes brightened too and they nodded to each other and then turned to me. I wasn't fond of dancing either and for the same reason as Dad.

"Okay. If that's what everyone wants, but I'll just watch out for you guys. I'm not into dancing much."

June spoke up. "The clubs are more prone to a set style of dancing. The Rave would be 'street dancing'. You just feel the beat and your body just goes with it. There are no steps to remember or mess up. Everyone just does their thing. You'd like it. With the techno-beat. You can't help but move."

Mom looked at me begging with her eyes. I didn't have to go but there was no way I wouldn't go with them, if only to protect them. I grinned at her and she burst out of her chair and headed for the stairs. The twins and I looked down at the table covered with half-eaten plates of food. I could see it in their eyes - 'fuck it, we'll clean up later'. They exploded out of their chairs heading for their room and their shower. I headed upstairs wondering if there would be enough hot water for me.

It turned out okay because I got in the upstairs shower with Mom. She was so excited. I hadn't seen her this way in a long time. We washed each other without too much sexual activity. Just being in the shower with Mom was enough to give me a raging boner and Mom's soapy hands stroked in from balls to knob several times and giggled as it jumped in her hands. I tweaked her hard nipples but reluctantly stayed away from her pussy. We rinsed ourselves off and then stepped out on the mat. We kissed sensuously. Her body was trembling in my arms with my erection pressed between our stomachs. We broke our embrace and she had a look in her eyes that said that she couldn't decide whether to take me to bed or get herself all glammed up to go out. Then she pulled back letting my erection drop out in front of me and bob up and down. She looked down and took it in her hand like she was shaking my hand and said, "Hi, I'm Maddy. It's nice to 'MEAT' you." She giggled as she emphasized the word 'meat'. "Let's get going. I have a lot of work to do to get ready." I knew that wasn't true, but she was going out and she would be stunning. She released my cock and went to her room.

I looked down at my bouncing cock and instinctively wrapped my fingers around it. I took a couple of strokes as I thought, 'It would be really easy to jerk off right now.' I released it and went to the sink to get ready.

It took me twenty-minutes to be ready. I had seen videos of Raves on 'you-tube' so I dressed like the guys did in those videos. I spent the next forty-minutes fidgeting with nerves while I waited for Mom and the girls. When Mom finally came downstairs, my jaw about hit the floor. As expected, she was stunning and my cock liked the look too. She wore a glittery, little black dress. The hemline was above mid-thigh and I couldn't imagine that anyone could dance in those stiletto heels. She was showing a lot of her high-cleavage. Her hair and makeup were perfect. She could have been going to a photo shoot for the cover of one of those glamour magazines that I used to jerk off to.

The twins came out of their room together when they heard Mom coming down the stairs. My jaw nearly hit the floor again. They were gorgeous and dressed identically. No one but ourselves would ever be able to tell them apart. They wore gold iridescent colored, metallic completely backless tops secured only at their necks. They came down over their unrestrained high-riding breasts, almost to their navels. They were a glamorous version of the chain mail armor worn by ancient warriors. Tight leather skirts displayed most of their long slender legs. I wondered how they were going to dance in them. They wore platform stilettos that added several inches to their already nearly six-foot slender bodies.

Julie whistled at Mom and gave her a thumbs up and Mom smiled at her approval. June twirled on her platform heels and her metallic top swirled away from her body exposing her side-boob. Mom frowned for a moment as she wrestled with whether or not to let the girls go out in public dressed like that. Then she smiled and said, "Is everyone ready? Let's take a shot at that Rave Julie was talking about. I've never been to one." Neither had I but June and Julie seemed to know all about them.

Mom followed Julie's directions downtown into the old shoe factory district. We passed several unsavory looking characters on the street and I began to feel uncomfortable. With a car full of women looking like Mom and the girls did, I could only imagine bad things happening.

When we arrived, the vicinity was packed with young, nicely dressed people eager to get inside. You could already hear the rhythmic throbbing bass of the music inside. Nearly everyone was already dancing. June was right. You couldn't help but move your body to the beat.

Mom was already gyrating her body. She was old enough to be the mother of anyone else there but she put all of them to shame. Young guys, my age, were standing around gawking at her and she reveled in the attention.

We found our way to a table after getting drinks at the bar. It was incredibly loud and we had to yell to be heard. The dance floor was huge and it was covered by gyrating bodies. Strobe lights made the movements look like rapid fire photos. Fog rolled through the crowd making it look like everyone was dancing on a cloud. June and Julie immediately ran, hand in hand, into the crowd and disappeared. Mom was gyrating in her chair and she motioned for me to join her on the dance floor. I shook my head and declined. I could feel the beat but my mind was fighting it. I nearly guzzled the can of beer that I was somehow able to acquire at the bar, hoping that the alcohol would loosen me up. Mom nodded toward the floor again and I declined again.

Apparently, a young guy standing at the edge of the throbbing mob was watching Mom's attempts to get me on the dance floor and my resistance to her efforts. He stepped up to our table and gallantly offered his hand to Mom. She looked up at him and smiled and then looked at me. I motioned for her to go ahead and she took his hand and stood up. He held her hand all the way to the edge of dance floor. I watched them. He was a good dancer and so was Mom, especially once she got warmed up to the beat.

There was no break in the music as the DJ spun from one song, if you could call it that, to another and Mom and the guy kept right on dancing. As she turned toward me, I noticed that familiar sultry look on her face. She was getting horny. The guy noticed too and he pulled her close to him and they started grinding their hips together in a more sensuous version of 'dirty-dancing'. I was getting horny just watching them grind on each other.

Mom was actually taller than this guy with her stilettos on so she laid her head down on his shoulder with one arm around his back. Both of his hands were on her ass. Mom's other arm dangled to her side and when I looked closer, her hand was in his pants. Her elbow was flexing and I was astonished that Mom was jerking this guy off in his pants.

The music changed again but they kept on dancing the same as before. Then they got really out of synch and their movements had no relationship with the beat. His mouth hung open in an apparent groan, which was instantly swallowed by the din. His knees started to buckle but he steadied himself as his hips began spastically pulsing like he was fucking her on the dance floor. Then he stopped moving all together and lowered his head to her shoulder. Mom's hand came out of his pants and she stuffed her fingers to her mouth and licked them before kissing his cum off her hand from her wrist forward.

She helped him over to our table and he sat down in June's chair. Mom took her chair and grinned at me and then yelled, "That could have been you." She pushed her middle finger between her pursed lips like a cock disappearing into a pussy. She still had that sultry look on her face.

It suddenly occurred to me that she was high on the risk. Instead of sneaking around behind Dad, she was sneaking around everyone here, right out in the open and she was on fire.

She motioned again for me to join her on the dance floor. My cock was so hard, I didn't think I could even stand, let alone dance. I could see what June was talking about regarding the 'street dancing'. Everyone was doing their thing and there were no odd looks from one person to another because they were doing it wrong. I stood and adjusted my cock so the top few inches was trapped under my belt. The pressure of my belt over it made it even harder. I took Mom's hand and we left the guy sitting alone at our table. Hopefully, he'd be gone when we came back.

We came together like she had been dancing with the other guy and she didn't waste a moment before her hand was in my pants. I loosened my belt to give her better access. We were sort of dancing while she jerked me off. No one paid any attention to us. I inched up her little black dress and discovered that she had gone commando and beyond that she had shaved herself completely bald. She was sopping wet. She pulled her face back from my shoulder and grinned at me. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy. She groaned with open mouth and dropped her head back to my shoulder. We jerked each other off as the music changed. At least, I thought it changed. It was hard to tell. It all sounded pretty much alike but you couldn't deny the beat. With my free hand, I unzipped my pants and Mom pushed my hard-on out through the gap and then she renewed her grip and pulled it out as far as she could.

With her face close to mine she yelled, "Fuck me Dex. Fuck me right here. Oh my gawwddd. I'm ready." She tried to climb up my leg to get herself onto my cock. My heart was hammering in my chest. I had never had sex in public but I was rapidly losing my resistance to her plan. My mind was a whirl of thoughts, but one thought overrode all the others, 'Fuck it. We don't know any of these people. Who cares if we get caught, and if we do, it'll probably start a fuck-fest right here on the floor?' I looked around and saw a mass of young people, most of whom were high on the music and drugs and sexual desire. You could see it in their eyes.

I bent my knees to get lower and Mom came up on her toes to help. We abandon any dance moves as I pushed my cock into Mom's pussy. She groaned as I entered her and again as my fattest girth pushed in. From there it was a straight shot to the base of my cock and I stood up and lifted her with me. Her eyes were wild with passion. Our faces were at the same height and she kissed me. I sucked her lower lip between my teeth and lightly clamped it there. She smiled as best she could and tried to rock herself on and off my cock. Only her toes touched the floor. I used my hands on her ass to pull her back and then I slammed my hips forward. Her mouth opened in a silent groan. Her eyes were closed as she luxuriated in her passion. I was trying to at least make it look like we were dancing and not fucking.

While I was pulling her back and then thrusting my hips forward again, I looked around to see if anyone was paying any attention to us. Almost no one was looking at us. The exceptions were June and Julie who, at some point had danced up beside us. They were giggling into their hands. They knew exactly what we were doing. When the music changed again, Mom opened her eyes and I glanced to my left indicating that she should look. She turned her head and saw the twins and just grinned at them. June mouthed the words, 'I'm next,' as she pointed to herself. The girls were nearly as tall as Mom so if we were getting away with it, June and I should be okay too.

I had been preparing myself to cum in Mom's pussy when she came and I was so close that I had to abandon any thoughts of holding back to cum in June. I was sure that I'd still be hard for her anyway and then probably Julie could have a go too.

Mom's body went rigid in my arms and a pained looked washed across her face as she gritted her teeth and violently began humping herself on my cock. She couldn't have cared less if the music stopped and everyone there turned to watch. When her pussy began clenching hard on my cock, I was done too. I spewed cum into her. My stomach muscles clenched as if to launch my seed deeper into her. She buried her face in my shoulder so no one would see the obvious reactions to her orgasm on her face. She humped herself on my cock for more than a minute. I had long since finished and I just held her to me.

June brought us back to reality and I bent my knees to let Mom off my erection that was still as hard as granite. I held it in my hands pressed against my shirt, which was wet with perspiration. Mom staggered backward a few steps and then steadied herself. The hemline of her dress fell into place. Julie moved over to make it look like Mom was dancing with her. It didn't take long for Mom to get back in the beat. She grinned at me as she took a swipe with her hands between her thighs and started to pull it to her face. Julie stopped her and pulled Mom's gooey hand to her lips. She sucked one finger into her mouth at a time and then grinned at Mom, who was grinning back.

June danced her way against me and began twerking on my pelvis. She would be doing the real thing in a few moments. This was going to be way harder since she was wearing a tight leather skirt. June made it easy by hiking her skirt up to her waist exposing her bare ass. She wasn't wearing any panties either. Mom and Julie danced over behind June to effectively block the view of June's ass. I bent a little lower than before and picked up June on the end of my cock. She maneuvered her hips until she was perfectly aligned and then slid down my cock with the usual silent groans. Her feet didn't touch the floor so she hooked them around my legs trying to pull herself all the way on. I grabbed her bare ass-cheeks and did all the work of pulling her back and thrusting my hips forward to bury myself in her again. Her arms clung to my neck as her face fell back. The vacant gaze and her lips formed in an 'O' would reveal her actions to anyone who cared to look.

Julie couldn't help herself as she danced close and pushed her index finger into June anus. June was surprised by it and she yanked herself up and away from the offending finger with her arms. She looked back and glared at Julie, who just grinned and pulled her finger out. We continued our fucking motion, paying no attention to the music anymore. We were just fucking. June had pulled her legs up to my hips and was grinding herself on me as I humped my hips forward and back.

Then June yelled out, "Oh my gawwdd, I'm cumming." The music was in a softer transition at that moment and people dancing close to us turned to look. She didn't care and she grinned at them as she went taut as I slammed my hips at her. It was obvious to everyone around us that we were fucking and after the initial shock wore off, grins formed and sure enough, one couple after another started doing the same thing. Mom got laughing as she continued to maneuver around to hide June's bare ass.

After cumming in Mom's pussy, I was sure that I wouldn't be able to launch another load in June but the erotic activities around us proved me wrong. I could feel my balls loading another round and I drove my cock as deep as I could and blew the first of many shots into her pussy. The crowd around us cheered for a moment before they were consumed in their own orgasms. June screamed from that first shot and it was loud enough for others to hear. I was amazed at the power behind it. I was sure that I'd blow her right off the end of my cock. She clamped her legs on my hips while her pussy clamped on and off my cock. She milked me dry and when her clenching stopped, she dropped her legs trying to reach the floor. I bent down and let her off and my hard cock sprang upward as she slid off.

I was trying to get my gooey cock back in my pants. I could feel the heat of embarrassment in my face. Everyone around us was cheering and pumping their fists as one by one, they finished. One girl, standing beside me, pulled my hand away and my hard cock sprang back up above horizontal again. The girl gawked at it and although I couldn't hear what she said over the music, it's easy to lip-read the word, 'Fuck'. The girl looked up at my face and I smiled at her. Her hand circled my shaft.

Before the girl could move her hand, Julie dropped to her knees in front of me and inhaled my cock all the way to my balls, displacing the girl's hand. The crowd went wild. Julie lashed her tongue around my cock all the way back up to the tip and then dipped her tongue into the 'eye' and struggled to get my cock back in my pants. She zipped me up and stood up to another round of cheers. She bowed and everyone laughed. The disturbance was localized. The music never stopped and the bulk of the crowd never knew a thing about what was going on around us.

We went back to our table to finish our drinks. The guy that Mom had induced to cum in his pants was gone. Mom and June went to the lady's room to clean up. We stuck around for another hour with another round of drinks. We danced some more but we kept our distance. The energy in the room was intoxicating. Lights strobed at different rhythms in synch with the music. Colored lights shown down on the floor. The fog swirled through the crowd following the air currents driven by the dancers.

It was nearly two o'clock when Mom motioned for us to go. There was no hint that this party was anywhere close to done. In the car, June explained that this would go on until dawn. My ears were ringing. Julie had called shot-gun so I sat in the back with June. She slid over beside me and whispered, "Thanks for giving me my turn. That was so awesome, wasn't it?" I smiled at her and nodded. Her hand went to my lap and gripped my dick through my pants. She made no move to do anything other than just hold on to it. She was asleep, leaning against my shoulder, before we got home.

I carried June inside. Her arms circled my neck and she kissed me on my cheek as I got to the front door. I set her down on her bed as Julie pulled her chain mail top over her head. June kissed me again before she released her arms. Julie cupped her tits at me and giggled. I left and joined Mom going up the stairs. She was a live wire. She was still excited about the evening. I knew she was mostly excited about the risk of getting caught having sex in public. I expected that this would become a theme for her since there was no more risk in the house. She got laughing about the young guy she had jerked off in his pants. She said, "I don't know what came over me. The music? The lights? I don't know. He did have a nice cock though." She pushed herself to me and said, "Not as nice as yours."

I laughed and said, "I'm glad that wasn't me. I'll bet dancing with my pants full of cum would be very uncomfortable." She grinned and went into the bathroom. I went to my room. If I was lucky, I'd get three- or four-hours sleep. Tomorrow would be a tough day. At least we didn't need to be at work so early.