Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Mom laughed and said, "After his services are no longer required." I smirked at Mom and she smiled at me.

The woman turned for the door and looked back at Mom and said, "I think you are the luckiest woman in the world."

Mom came over beside me and cradled my cock in her hand and said, "I believe you're right." The door opened and she was about to go but turned around one more time and reached into her bag and pulled out a card and handed it to Mom.

"I'm serious about my offer. Call me if you would consider renting him out," said the woman before she closed the door behind her and was gone. The door opened to the adjoining changing room and Julie and June burst in. June leaped into Mom's arms and Julie leaped into mine.

June said, "Oh my God. That was so awesome. How much money did she pay?" Mom flashed the cash in her hand and said how about some real shopping. June and Julie squealed with joy. I just groaned my displeasure with that plan.

Mom looked at the woman's card and grinned up at me and said, "I know this name. She and her husband are in the society news all the time. She's incredibly wealthy and he's considerably older."

I said, "She'd have to be wealthy to flash money around like that."

Mom giggled and said, "She got her money's worth. Let's get dressed and go to dinner." She waved the fanned benjamins in front of her face. It took some time for my cock to go soft, especially with these three gorgeous, naked bodies in various stages of undress. June or Julie would normally have helped me with that but they were consumed with the money and completely forgot about me.

Mom already had in her mind what restaurant to go to. It was a given that we couldn't just walk in and get a table. Mom discretely handed two hundred-dollar bills and the woman's personal card to the maître d' and we were in. Money talks, but the name on the card got us in. We laughed heartily about what had just happened as we ate. The customers near our table were amused. The meal was amazing and Mom left another Benjamin on the table as a tip.

On the way to the car, Mom handed me a big stack of bills and said, "That's seven thousand, less the six hundred for dinner. I kept a thousand for letting her eat your creampie from my pussy." She giggled as she fanned her face with her hand and said, "Ooooh, that was so exhausting." She grinned at me as she stuffed the bills in her purse. I stuffed the bills in my pants pocket, thinking, 'So this is what it feels like to be a prostitute.' I smiled to myself and shrugged the thought away. I would add it to my savings account for next semester.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers