Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really hard to get out of bed the next morning. I took a quick shower and actually felt human. I guzzled two cups of coffee before anyone else appeared. It was Mom. She offered to make a hot breakfast but we didn't have time. We would be late as it was especially with June and Julie dragging in slow-motion. I took stock of us in the car and concluded that we all looked like we'd been on a drunken binge. Both girls slept all the way to work. My plan was to go to the cafeteria, grab a large coffee. Then go to my office, close the door and grab a few winks.

I got to the cafeteria and took my coffee to a table by the windows and dozed off without taking a sip. I was jostled awake by Sylvia. I looked up at her and grinned, "Good morning. How are you today?" I grabbed my coffee and took a sip.

"I feel better than you look. What's up?" She sat down across from me. It raised my spirits just to look at her.

"Long night. Mom and the twins wanted to go dancing at a Rave last night. We got home pretty late." I took another sip.

Sylvia smiled and said, "I've got some news." I smiled knowing that the smile on her face meant it was good news. "Jarod, has added me to his list of possible candidates for his old job. He's reluctant to look outside of house and he says that even though I've only been here for a year and a half, I'm as qualified as anyone else on his list." Her face reddened a little. She was embarrassed to be talking about herself like that.

"Sylvia. That's incredible news. Dad never let on that he was considering you."

"Well, I don't have the job but it's an honor to be considered. I'm on cloud-nine this morning." She changed the subject back to last night. "I've never been to a Rave before. What was it like? It must have been pretty nice." I nodded and told her most of what happened. I left out all the sex parts. I realized after I was finished, that it was a fairly boring story without the sex parts. I shrugged my shoulders and told her that we'd had a good time and suggested that we should go sometime.

Her eyes lit up at the suggestion and she grinned and nodded vigorously. She said that she had to get back to her office and we both headed that way. We talked about how Dad's trip was going. She was really into doing whatever was required to make it a success.

At her office, I thought about the camera on Dad's 'white-board'. With him gone, there would be nothing much recorded but I thought that I could at least confirm that it was working okay. I asked Sylvia if I could use Dad's bathroom and she just motioned toward his door as she went right to work on her computer. I collected the camera and shoved it in my pocket. Then I went to the bathroom and waited a few moments before flushing the toilet.

I didn't bother to suggest lunch. She had already said that she'd be unavailable this week. I went to my office. The bull-pen area was a bee-hive of activity. I must have been the last one in. Ginger wasn't at her desk and it wasn't but a few seconds before I found out why. She was pacing back and forth in front of my desk behind my closed office door with her coffee cup in her hand. My heart sank. I wasn't sure I was up to satisfying Ginger's needs this morning. I let out a groan of displeasure. She must have either heard me or saw the look on my face. She had an anxious look on her face and she said, "It's not what you think. I need your help."

I stepped in and closed the door behind me, motioning for her to take a seat. She declined the chair and started pacing in front of my desk. She started right in, "I don't know what to do. I'm at my wits-end." She put her coffee cup down on my desk and cradled her big boobs with her arms. I motioned for her to sit in a chair in front of my desk. She declined again and continued to pace for a moment and then sat down. She was nearly in tears.

I watched her for a moment and said, "Ginger. You're obviously upset. What is it you think I can help you with?"

Before she could say anything, she burst out crying. She gathered herself quickly and blubbered into her explanation. I was stunned when I heard that the cause of her angst was 'Short-Guy'. She, of course, used his actual name. He had cornered Ginger after hours several days ago. She didn't know anything about his demotion to the labs and he played on that by threatening her with dismissal if she didn't have sex with him. He was fondling her boobs before he even got an answer. She said, "I'm a widow and my only income is this job. I can't lose it. He said that he'd fire me unless...well,... unless I gave him a blowjob in his office." She was fiddling with her fingernails as she looked down to her lap. She was silent a moment and then continued, "I like giving blow-jobs, ... as you know. She glanced up at me and flashed a smile but quickly returned her gaze to her fingers. "I don't like him. He's disgusting and has an awful reputation from all the years he's been here. I don't know how I've been able to avoid his attention all these years."

She was picking at her fingernails again and I said, "How do you think I can help?"

She abandoned her fingernail picking and looked up at me. "It's got around that Sylvia, in your Dad's office, was having problems with him and you suggested a way for your Dad to solve it." Sylvia or Dad was the only person who could have spread those details around.

I said, "Guy has been demoted to the labs. He has no power to do anything to you now. I'd suggest that you file a complaint with HR. I'm sure he threatened you against doing that." She nodded and went back to picking her fingernails. I said, "Is that the only time he has forced you."

She sat there silent for a moment and then shook her head as tears formed in her eyes again, "Every day since. In his office, after hours. It's gone past blow jobs now." She looked back up at me and continued, "If it was anyone else, I probably would be flattered and willingly participate." She batted her eyelashes and smiled at me. I don't think she even realized she had done the eyelashes thing. She was coming out of her funk and she picked up her coffee cup and took a sip and held the cup in her hands. She grinned and said, "So, you're saying that I can just tell him to go to hell this afternoon?" I nodded. "He can't fire me?" I shook my head. "Well shit... Sorry... What an ass I've been?"

I grinned and said, "Guy is the only ass here. Tell him you're going to file a complaint with HR and he'll be buying you jewelry and vacations instead of forcing you to have sex with him." I bent forward to force her to look up at me and said, "Seriously Ginger, don't just threaten him. Actually, do it. Go to HR. He won't be here to do this to someone else." She nodded and smiled as she got up out of her chair. She picked up her cup and smiled at me again. She turned to the door but hesitated and turned back to me. Her face was flushed red as she said, "If you needed me to take 'Dick-tation' after hours, all you have to do is ask."

I laughed at how she emphasized the 'dick' part of 'dictation' and then said, "I know." She giggled and hurried from my office, closing my door behind her. I hoped that she would go to HR but I decided that I would tell Dad when he got home anyway. I knew he was champing at the bit to nudge 'Short-Guy' the rest of the way out the door.

I pulled the camera out of my pocket and removed the micro-SD card and plugged it into my computer. A list of the files on the new storage device came up on the screen. There were considerably more files than I expected. Each file was in the giga-bit range and three minutes long.

I opened the first file and my video application started up. A view of Dad's office came up on the screen with Sylvia walking into frame. She set a folder down on Dad's desk and then disappeared from frame. The video continued without another change for three minutes. I played the next file and it was pretty much the same thing with a time stamp an hour later than the first. This was about what I expected. I continued down the list of files and my world changed in a heart-beat.

The view of Dad's desk popped on the screen and Sylvia appeared in frame. The timeframe read 12:03 PM yesterday. Sylvia turned and sat on the edge of Dad's desk facing the camera. She began unbuttoning her blouse. Another person appeared facing Sylvia with their back to the camera. The long black hair and female curves told me it was a woman. The black-haired woman pushed her body in between Sylvia's thighs and Sylvia spread them wide. The woman lowered herself and pushed her head between Sylvia's thighs and Sylvia's head snapped back as her mouth opened in an obvious groan. There was no sound. Sylvia had pulled her bra up above her tits and she was fondling her own nipples. I had a raging hard-on as I watched. It was like a car wreck; I couldn't pull my eyes away. Other than that computer screen, the rest of the world disappeared.

Sylvia lowered her back to the desk and was humping her pelvis up and down in 'black-hair's' face. The woman moved back and was partially off-screen as she began taking her clothes off. Then she moved back in frame and resumed her attack on Sylvia's pussy. Just as this clip ended, Sylvia was giving every indication that she was having an orgasm. I quickly clicked on the next file and Sylvia was writhing around on the desk holding the other woman's head in her sex. Sylvia's back arched upward lifting her torso a few inches off the desk. Her face was a contorted display of pure lust. The only part of the woman I could see was her torso and it was naked. I wished that she would turn enough so I could tell who it was.

Sylvia slowly settled down on the desk. Her chest was heaving up and down as she continued to fondle her nipples. I struggled to get my hard-on out of my pants. I needed relief and I started jerking myself off as I watched.

In the next file, the other woman stood up and pulled her white pants down to the floor. She was completely naked and still had her back to me but there was a hint of familiarity. Sylvia, still on her back, motioned for the woman to come to her and she swiveled around ninety degrees so she was stretched out on the length of the desk. Her knees were up and her hand was in her sex. As the woman put one knee up on the desk and turned to face Sylvia from the side of the desk, her identity was revealed. It was Fatima, Sylvia's old college roommate, with whom she'd 'experimented' with lesbian sex.

I'd had sex with Fatima at our yard parties that her company catered. I'd had sex with Fatima and Sylvia at the same time at my birthday party. I wondered why Sylvia hadn't invited me to join them. This didn't bode well for our relationship, whatever that was.

Before this clip ended, Fatima was starting to maneuver into a sixty-nine above Sylvia. I double-clicked on the next file and Fatima was settling her pussy down on Sylvia's face as she dropped her face to Sylvia's pussy. They were both humping their hips at the other's face. The scene made me think of the twins when they did the same thing.

In the next clip, Sylvia had another orgasm and Fatima exploded into one of her own as she spastically rocked her sex on Sylvia's face. They continued their mutual attacks to the end of the clip and I clicked on the next to see them roll on their sides and continue their sixty-nine. Sylvia's back was to me on the video. Her head bobbed on Fatima's pussy. Sylvia's gorgeous ass was on full display with her one leg on the desk and the top knee lifted with her foot perched on her lower knee. I could see the top half of Fatima's face as she continued to tongue fuck Sylvia's pussy.

The next clip showed both of them unmoving except for their chests heaving air into their lungs. I grabbed a wad of tissues and clamped them over the end of my cock and blew my load with a loud groan. I pumped gobs of cum out of my balls. That clip ended as they were disentangling themselves and getting off the desk. A naked Sylvia disappeared from the frame as Fatima bent forward and picked up her clothes. Sylvia returned with a spray-bottle and a towel and cleaned the desktop. She giggled at something Fatima had said. Sylvia placed items on the desk where I guess she had found them.

The last file showed Fatima and Sylvia getting dressed while they kissed passionately. My guess was that the 'experimental' lesbian relationship they had enjoyed in college was more than experimental. They both disappeared from frame toward the bathroom and then reappeared back in frame for a brief moment as they left Dad's office.

I chuckled as I realized that Mom and Dad had christened that same desk the day before. I threw the wad of tissues in my wastebasket and pushed my softening cock back in my pants. I popped out the micro-SD card and put in the middle drawer of my des and put a fresh one in the camera. I thought about my date with Sylvia tomorrow night and wondered if she had invited Fatima too. I smiled to myself and thought, "If this is where my relationship with Sylvia is going, this could be fun." Then I felt a little sad but I was unsure why.

Just for grins, I called Sylvia in her office. She answered professionally. We greeted each other and her voice changed to a more personal tone. We chatted about our day. I asked if there was anything I could bring to dinner tomorrow night for no other reason other than to confirm that we were still on. She answered, "No. I would have said bring some wine that you like, but I know you can't buy it. I'll take care of it." I got down to the real purpose for my call and asked what she did for lunch yesterday, as I smiled into the receiver pressed to my face. She was calm as she said, "Nothing much. I just ate in." I chuckled to myself. She 'ate in' all right.

I said, "I came by a little after noon. You weren't at your desk."

As cool as a cucumber, she said, "I had my lunch, working at your Dad's desk. He needed some information from his files." I concluded our conversation by telling her that I missed our lunches. She said, "Me too. Things will be back to normal next week." We sent air-kisses over the phone and I hung up. I said, out loud to myself, "She is slick. Dad was right. She'll go far in the business world."

When the twins and I got home from work, Mom was dressed for public consumption. Her hair and makeup were perfect. She wore a shimmering, semi-transparent silk blouse with no bra. Apparently, the silk material, dragging across her nipples, aroused her because they were as hard as nails. The black Palazzo pants and wide patent leather belt were sexy, but she didn't usually wear pants in public. A pair of high heeled cork sandals completed the outfit, but they were mostly hidden by the length of her pants.

Julie commented as we came in the front door, "Wow Mom. You going out again tonight?" I was thinking, 'I don't think I could survive another night like last night.'

Mom smiled and said, "We're all going shopping." I had one foot on the first riser of the stairs and I stopped and let out a loud groan. I said a little louder than I wanted to, "Oh God, just kill me now." Mom just ignored my protestation and clapped her hands together. "Come on. Get out of your work clothes and dress nicely because we are going to shop in some fancy high-end clothing stores." I groaned even harder and dropped my chin to my chest.

The twins were excited about Mom's plan and had hurried to their room following Mom's orders. I whined, "Please Mom. I hate clothes shopping, especially women's clothes shopping. You guys go. Please." Mom came over and wrapped her arms around me and stretched herself up, dragging her erect nipples on my chest. She kissed me with more passion than just a greeting kiss. I let her kiss me and gave a half-hearted one in return. I wasn't happy and I didn't want her to think she could just use sex to change my mind.

I wouldn't look at her and she put her fingers on my chin and lifted my head to look at her. I was sulking and I wasn't happy about that either. Mom gave me a short peck of a kiss on the lips and said, "Come on Dex. I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself." I looked at her with a frown and she said, "I guarantee it." My frown turned up and I went up the stairs to change into nice but casual clothes. Mom would not be seen with us in public, looking 'dumpy-casual' as she called it. I couldn't imagine how Mom could guarantee that I'd enjoy myself but I resolved to stop whining about it and go with the flow.

Outside, on the way to the car, Mom's big, high-riding tits were more visible than the blouse revealed inside, especially her darker nipples. June stopped her in the middle of the sidewalk and said, "Mom. I can see your boobs through that blouse." As usual, my dick had a mind of its own, and hardened in my pants.

My growing erection must have been obvious because Mom's response to June's comment was, "Dex seems to like the view. Come on. Let's go. We have some major league shopping to do." June grinned and hurried to Mom's car. I called shotgun and Julie frowned because her call was a fraction too late.

I expected that we were heading for the local Mall but Mom drove right past it. The twins watched it go past and June said, "Where are we going Mom?" Mom ignored June's question. I realized that we were heading back into the city. It would be a half-hour ride so I settled down in my seat. The radio was on and tuned to a SiriusXM 90's music channel. It was her car and the radio played her music. If I was going to listen to oldies, I preferred the 70's music.

The sun, streaming into the car was at such an angle that Mom might as well have not even put on a blouse. I couldn't resist glancing over at her. Her nipples were still hard. Mom caught me looking and she put her right hand on my lap and moved her fingers around until she found my flaccid dick. It didn't stay that way long. She didn't do anything except form the pant material around my erection so she could see the contour and then she glanced over to look every so often.

Mom parked in a high-rise parking garage behind the city's local Rodeo Drive equivalent, but not before she took one pass down the street. Glitzy stores adorned both sides: Gucci, Giorgio, Jimmy Choo, Armani, Prada and everything else with an Italian name that I'd never heard of. They were all here. June and Julie's faces were nearly pressed against the rear windows. The glitz did little to change my mood. I still wasn't happy about this. My only entertainment, so far, was looking at Mom's fantastic tits.

Mom placed the parking ticket on the dash and we all got out. Once we were at street level, things were getting a little more interesting. The beautiful people were everywhere, proudly carrying bags with store logos like they were neon signs announcing where they had just shopped. It was a pretentious crowd but nice to look at just the same. I thought, 'I could just sit out here on the street gawking at the beautiful women and let Mom and the girls do their shopping.' I suggested it to Mom and she just frowned at me. She pushed herself up next to me and whispered, "You are critical to the success of this expedition."

'Expedition?' That was an odd way to describe a shopping trip, and why was my presence so critical? 'What is she up to?' I thought. We took one pass down one side of the street and back on the other. It took a while because June and Julie stopped at every window to gawk at the clothing or jewelry or whatever. None of it held any interest to me and I would push the girls on to the next store window.

Mom seemed distracted like she was looking for something particular. Fashionably dressed men and women alike took discrete glances at Mom's breasts that were clearly visible when the light was just right. Mom was oblivious to their glances. Then her eyes lit up and she hurried us across the street and into a women's clothing store. I didn't notice the name. It was something Italian. We rode an escalator up to the second floor and then another to the third floor. Shoppers thinned out as we went up. Racks of women's clothing were everywhere. Mom and the girls feverishly pawed through the clothes. I found an overstuffed chair by the changing rooms and dropped heavily into it. I looked around hoping there were magazines to peruse but there were none. I watched a classy looking mother with her pretty teenage daughter looking through the racks until they left.