Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled at my reaction and said, "Mmmmm. You like that, huh?" I bent down and kissed her lips and then she slid down my body to her knees and inhaled my pulsing hard-on. My head snapped back on my shoulders as she took half of me and pulled back to the ridge and lashed her tongue on the 'spot'. She mixed up her techniques from deep-throat to rolling her lips around my knob working her tongue everywhere. I didn't last long and Mom pulled off and grinned up at me and said, "Give it to me Baby," before pushing her lips halfway down my shaft as her right hand flailed on the bottom half. I started fucking her face while I gently held her head in my hands. I felt it building higher and higher and when Mom's left hand cradled my balls, I was over the top blowing powerful streams of cum into her mouth. She was taking it all and grinning around my shaft at me. Her hair and face were soaked as the shower cascaded water down my chest. I looked down at the erotic sight of Mom's beautiful smiling face as I rocked my hips forward with each bolt of jizz deposited in her mouth. She swallowed all of it.

When she was sure I was done, she pulled back and collected the suds off my balls and washed my softening cock before she grabbed my hips and pulled herself back up into my arms. She kissed my right nipple. She didn't say a word as we finished up our shower as Dad came into the bathroom and stepped up to the sink. He said, "You guys hurry it up in there, okay? I want some of that hot water." Mom giggled and turned off the shower. She stepped out and grabbed a towel. I did the same. We both wrapped our towels around ourselves and Mom grabbed a second bath towel and wrapped it around her hair like a turban. Dad was shaving at the sink and Mom went over behind him and pressed her big tits to his back and pushed her pubic mound against his ass as she ran her hands around to his front and gripped his flaccid cock.

Mom said, "How about lunch today? Do you have the time?" I finished up drying myself and left them to themselves. I didn't hear Dad's answer to Mom's question. I went to my room and dressed and as I went down the hall to the stairs, the bathroom door popped open and I nearly collided with Dad hurrying across to his room. Mom was right behind him laughing and trying to grab his ass. I smiled. My parents were teenagers again.

At the breakfast table, Mom and Dad were the last to sit down. The twins and I had already finished our cereal and I made a second cup of coffee and brought two more cups for Mom and Dad. I didn't put anything in their coffee. I figured they would add what they wanted. Dad poured the last of the cream in his cup and Mom got a single drop. She looked down in her cup and said, "I wonder what it would taste like if I extracted some fresh cream from you two." She looked from Dad to me. The twins gagged and coughed mouthfuls of coffee back in their cups. The twins looked at me and started laughing. Mom looked from the girls to me and said, "What?" I glared at June and Julie and they looked away but kept on giggling. Mom said, "I think someone sitting here knows what it would taste like," and she stared at June and Julie, assuming they would know before I would.

Julie said, "Don't look at us Mom. You'll have to ask Dex's secretary."

Dad stood up and said, "I don't think I want to hear anymore of this discussion." He took his coffee to the kitchen and poured himself a bowl of his cereal.

Mom's stare shifted from the twins to me and she knew what Julie had said was true from the look on my face. Mom gave me a sultry look and said, "Dexter! Here I was worrying about your father having sex with his secretary and now it's you having sex with your secretary?" I explained the circumstances and also explained how the twins knew about my cream in Ginger's coffee. Mom's sultry stare went from me to the twins and said, "You two should leave Dexter's sexual conquests to him and not worm your way in." She turned back to me and said, "I'd like to meet this Ginger."

I protested and said, "Mom! You shouldn't be trying to worm your way in either."

Mom started laughing and shaking her head, "No. Not that. I just want to meet her." I gave her a skeptical glare and she said, "Really. I just would like to meet her." Dad came back from the kitchen and motioned for us to get going. We were later than usual.

I was a little early to the conference room upstairs and all was quiet when I sat down in my usual seat. The coffee service was there so I poured myself a cup and picked a blueberry muffin off the tray with a napkin. I was settling back in my seat when Sylvia walked in. She stopped just inside the door when she saw me. She had a stern look on her face. I said, "Good morning, Sylvia." She didn't respond in any way. I thought, 'Now what did I do?'

Sylvia pulled out a chair directly across from me and sat down. I took a sip off my coffee cup and watched her. She was winding up for something. She sat forward in her chair and put her elbows on the table. I took another sip and waited. She placed her boobs on the edge of the table and leaned toward me. With a little venom in her voice, she said, "Why haven't you called Reece? She's been expecting your call for a week."

I leaned forward in my seat and put my elbows on the table with my coffee cup in both hands in front of me. I could feel the heat building in my face as I looked at her. The venomous look in her eyes dissipated quickly and she sat back in her chair and dropped her eyes to her hands. I forced the fire to retreat before I spoke. Although I was angry with Sylvia's attitude, I spoke softly and calmly while she examined her extended fingers on both hands. "I like your sister, but I never committed to calling." The funny thing was that I had already decided to call her today, when I had a minute. She had been on my mind since she dropped me off that morning. "It hasn't been a week and I don't appreciate your attitude about it."

Sylvia's gaze rose from her fingers and glanced at me before dropping her eyes back to her hands. In almost a whisper, she said, "I'm sorry Dex. I didn't mean for it to come out that way." She lifted her beautiful eyes to mine, but not her face. They were awash in tears but none broke free. I released my cup and stretched my arms out and took both of her hands in mine. Now, big tears bubbled out of her eyes and quickly ran down her cheeks to her chin before succumbing to gravity and fell to the table top. She pulled one hand away and grabbed my napkin and daubed at the corners of her eyes. "I'm sorry Dex. I'm still struggling with my decision about Fatima... and you. I thought if you and Reece were close then you and I would still be close too. You said that you'd give Fatima and me some room but it's been too much room. I can feel you pulling away and I'm struggling with that. If you are with Reece, you'll be around, and still in my life. Does any of this make sense?"

I nodded and smiled at her as I rolled the fingers of her left hand through mine, while she gently daubed the tears from her eyes and chin. My anger was gone and I spoke softly, "Reece has been on my mind in a good way. You have been on my mind too, but in a bad way." She frowned and fresh tears filled her eyes again. She pulled her hand away and stood up to grab a pile of napkins from the serving tray behind her. When she sat back down again. I took her hand again and ran my thumb over her knuckles. I looked at her lowered face. She looked down at our hands. I said, "I had planned on calling Reece today actually. It's been kind of busy lately." She flashed me a quick smile. "I'm sorry if I pulled away too much, but I thought that's what you wanted. You said you'd let me know if you wanted my company."

Sylvia grinned and said, "I did, but you pulled away so fast and so far, that I didn't dare ask for fear of your rejection. I didn't like that feeling so I reacted to protect myself by pulling away too." She made solid eye contact with me and whispered, "I've missed you and it's only been a week."

I pulled my hands away from hers as I caught a glimpse of Jorge coming down the hall. When he walked into the conference room, Sylvia and I both sat back in our chairs. She discreetly daubed at her eyes but they were red and puffy. She wasn't going to be able to hide them. Jorge stopped at the service cart and Sylvia took the opportunity to get up and leave the room.

Jorge and I engaged in small talk as we waited for the others to arrive. I don't know how Sylvia accomplished it, but she arrived last and was a beautiful as ever. She stole a grin at me and took her seat as we picked up our tasks where we had left off.

When we broke for lunch, I headed toward the elevator. I glanced into Sylvia's office and Mom was sitting there by Sylvia's desk as gorgeous as I had ever seen her. She was dressed fashionably as always with a hint of almost slutty. I'll call it 'sex appeal'. She didn't see me and I just kept going. I knew what she was here for and the thought had it's affect on me. I hadn't pulled my suit jacket on in the conference room so I had no way to hide it. The 'gate-keeper' secretary was still at her post when I arrived at the elevator and she looked up at me and smiled like always. Then she dropped her eyes to my crotch and they went wide. I glanced down to see how bad it was and I groaned when I saw what she was staring at. My left pant leg was pulled tight to the back of my thigh as the front pushed straight out in front. I prayed for the elevator to arrive quickly. The secretary didn't even attempt to pull her gaze away from my hard-on. She glanced up at my face and a wicked grin formed. She flicked her tongue across her lower lip and her gaze returned to my crotch. I knew if I attempted to make any adjustments, it would only make things worse. I turned my back to her as the elevator dinged and the door opened. I stepped in and turned to face the front. The secretary was probably close to sixty years old but I guess that didn't make her dead. As the elevator doors closed, I saw her right cheek push out from her tongue and then she said, "Have a nice lunch."

I stopped in the nearest men's room to make adjustments. I was dressed commando, so there was nothing much I could do. I went to a stall and closed the door. Visions of Mom sprawled out on Dad's desk as he fucked her missionary style and then standing on the floor bent over Dad's desk fucking herself of Dad's cock or Mom perched in Dad's lap as she humped her pussy on Dad's cock. To say the least, none of these visions were helping me, so I turned them to good use and jerked myself off facing the toilet. As my orgasm approached, I grew concerned about where all my jizz would go. I didn't really want to be cleaning cum off the tile wall behind the toilet. I squatted low to make sure it went into the toilet.

A nice lunch was going to be out of the question. I went to our cafeteria and took the last cheeseburger wrapped in aluminum foil, a cup of cold French fries and a coke and carried them on a foam tray back to my office. Ginger was at her desk pecking away on her computer and chewing on a half-eaten sandwich in a Tupperware container. She looked up at me as I walked toward my office. She looked down at my crotch, like she always does and burst out laughing. I stopped walking and she stopped typing. She swallowed the bite of her sandwich and she motioned me to come closer. I stepped to the side of her desk. Her attention was totally on my crotch and I looked down past my tray to see what she was so engrossed in. I didn't have an erection. I had taken care of that. Ginger picked up her linen napkin and reached out toward me and wiped the napkin across the left thigh of my pants. She looked up at me and frowned before saying, "That's not going to work. You have uuuummmm, a wet stain on your pants. I looked closer and sure enough. I had neglected to extract any remaining cum from the 'eye' and it had leaked out on my pants. If I had worn underwear, there wouldn't have been a problem. By the stain's location on my left upper thigh, it was obvious to anyone what it was.

I groaned out, "Oh fuck. That's perfect. Now what?"

Ginger said, "I can clean it. Let's go to your office. Everyone else is gone to lunch." I left the lunch tray on Ginger's desk and we both went to my office. I pulled off my pants and handed them to Ginger. She was distracted by my dick hanging between the tails of my shirt and she licked her lips and looked up at my pants and took them. Her eyes returned to my crotch and lingered there. I cleared my throat to get her back on task and she pulled herself from her reverie and said, "Yes. I'll be back in a few minutes."

She left but came right back with my pants rolled up in one hand and my lunch tray in the other. She set the tray on my desk and left, closing the door behind her.

I ate my disgusting lunch. I couldn't finish the cold fries. There was a quick knock on my door and before I could answer, the door pushed in. It was Ginger with my pants held out in front of her. She held them up so I could see that they were as good as new. She said, "A little soap and water and a good rinse followed by the hand dryer in the lady's room and voila." She giggled and handed them to me.

I gave her a wide grin and pulled them on as I said, "Ginger. You're a genius." She grinned at me but the grin turned to a frown as my dick disappeared inside my pants. I zipped up and found the correct notch on my belt. I posed for her and she smiled and nodded. I walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek but she turned her head at the last moment and pressed her lips to mine. It was a long passionate kiss and I let her go.

She broke our embrace when we heard a key in the neighbor's office door. Ginger was a little embarrassed as she wouldn't look up at me. Her gaze went everywhere else. I don't think she was even aware that she had hoisted her big tits higher on her chest, adjusted her bra and smoothed her skirt. She said, "I'll take your tray." She glanced quickly at my face. She was clearly flustered. She paused a moment and then burst forward and grabbed my foam tray off my desk and turned toward the door.

I said, "Ginger?" She stopped and turned her head to me. "Thank you for solving my problem." She grinned but said nothing as she closed my door behind her.

I sat down at my desk and picked up the office phone. I dialed Sylvia's home phone number from memory and waited for all the clicks and tones to make the connection. Reece answered with a 'hello' on the third ring and I said simply, "Hi."

There was silence on the phone and I wondered if she had recognized my voice from the word 'hi'. I was about to say something more when she said, "Dex." It wasn't a question. We talked back and forth. I'm sure she was a little peeved at me for not calling, but she didn't let on. She was happy that I had called and I was happy that I had called too. Our conversation continued until I had to go back to work. It was an easy conversation, like we had been long-time friends. Reece was easy to talk to. She was more at ease with herself than her older sister was. By the time I hung up we had a date for tomorrow night. I would pick her up at Sylvia's at seven. I was back in the familiar dilemma of how to 'Wow' a girl on our first date. I decided to ask Julie to find out where the Friday night Rave would be. The twins were going out with their cop friends, Jerry and Max, tomorrow night but I doubted they would go to a Rave.

The afternoon went quickly and Sylvia stole secret glances over at me. We were in a better place and I was happy about that. She would continue to explore her sexuality with Fatima but I had a good feeling that I would be included in that process at some point.

At the dinner table that night, Mom was dressed as I had seen her in Sylvia's office at lunch. She and Dad were stealing glances at each other and giggling. Nothing was said about their lunchtime tryst. After dinner, I pulled Julie off to the side and asked her if she could find out about a Rave somewhere tomorrow night. She grilled me on who I was going out with. She always wanted to know if I was going out with one of her friends as if she could tally up a 'you-owe-me-one' chit with that friend. I finally relented and told her that it was with Sylvia's younger sister, whom she didn't know. Julie was messing with me when she asked if I had had sex with her already. I didn't answer but she knew the answer from the look on my face. She grinned at me and said, "Yumm. A little sex on the dance floor in the middle of a thousand gyrating bodies." I hadn't decided if that's the way our date would go but Julie laughed when I gave her an embarrassed smile.

Julie said, "I already know where the Rave is tomorrow night. June and I are taking Jerry and Max to it on our date after a nice restaurant of their choosing. June and I have already decided that there will be no sex. We want to make sure they are interested in more than just that because we are interested in more than just that." I slowly nodded as I caught up with her logic. "If I tell you, you have to promise to stay clear of us and we'll stay clear of you. Okay?" I agreed. Julie grinned at me and continued, "I am interested to see if Sylvia's sister is as beautiful as she is and if she likes girls too?"

I grinned and said, "Trust me. She is, and yes, she can go that way."

Julie grinned and said, "Maybe there is a triple-date in our future, big brother." She pursed her lips in an air-kiss and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen off the table and wrote down the address for the Rave. I stuffed the paper in my pocket and gave her an air-kiss as I turned to leave. Julie grabbed my arm as I turned and I stopped. In her little girl voice that she only used to get her way, she said, "Since June and I aren't going to get any tomorrow night, maybe you could give us some tonight?"

I smiled and bent down and gave Julie a short kiss and said, "Anytime. You know that." She smiled and bounded away to the family room where June was waiting for her to start a video game. I looked out through the windows to the backyard. Mom and Dad were in the hot tub making out. I smiled to myself. I went up to my room and messed around on my laptop until bedtime.

After everyone was in bed and the lights were out, Mom and Dad tuned up again. I had an invite to the twin's room so I didn't jerk myself off but my cock was so hard I couldn't resist stroking it several times. I waited until they were done and quiet to see if Dad was going to come get me again. He didn't. As quietly as I could, I move past their door to the stairs and slowly made my way to the bottom. I didn't knock on the twin's door. I just opened the door and looked through the gap. If they were asleep, I wouldn't wake them. I chuckled to myself. They definitely weren't asleep. They were in a side-by-side sixty-nine in Julie's bed sucking and slurping frantically. I sat down on the edge of June's bed and watched as I slowly stroked my cock. I could have spooned up to either of them but I didn't want to choose one over the other.

June was facing away from me with her head locked between Julie's thighs and Julie's face was buried in June's sex. Neither of them gave any indication that they knew I was there. They were both ramping up their groans and moans indicating they both were about to get the other off.

June's hips began gently pulsing into Julie's face. Julie came up on one elbow and rolled June to her back and continued her attack on her pussy and clitoris. Julie threw one leg across June's face and ground her sex down. June groaned out, "I'm cumming,"as she drove her hips upward searching for more of Julie's tongue. Julie pushed herself down on June's body to hold her in place. June was thrashing and groaning and had disengaged from Julie's pussy as her head flailed from side to side. Julie was trying to follow June's face with her sex and not doing a very good job of it.