Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ushered Reece to the front door after saying good-night to Fatima and Sylvia and we rode the elevator the four floors to the lobby. I couldn't take my eyes off her and she liked the attention. Her long sun-streaked blonde hair cascaded down over her shoulders in long bouncing vertical waves. We walked out of the elevator arm in arm and twenty minutes later we were at our table for dinner.

Reece was old enough to drink but she didn't order an alcoholic one. We both had sodas. Our meals were excellent and we talked and laughed a lot. I was having a great time. When we got back in the car, it was too early to head for the Rave down town. We opted to go back to Sylvia's apartment and leave from there.

When I pulled into the parking lot for Sylvia's apartment complex, I noticed that Sylvia's Mini-Cooper was still there. I didn't think much of it. Maybe she got a late start and hadn't left for her date with Fatima. Reece was pulling her apartment key from her purse as we left the elevator. She pushed the key in the slot in the doorknob and unlocked the door. She turned the door knob and pushed. The door wouldn't open. She tried it again but the separate dead-bolt lock was engaged. There was no key slot for the bolt lock so it could only have been engaged from someone still inside. I knocked on the door and waited. I knocked again and the dead-bolt slid back and the door opened slowly. Sylvia stuck her head through the small gap. She was wearing a kimono and she had an odd look on her face. Her eyes kept flashing to her right as she said, "I'm sorry guys. We're not feeling well. We'll have to cancel our plans for tonight." Her right hand was on the edge of the door and she kept sticking out two fingers.

Reece started to ask her sister what she was talking about but I gave her a slight nudge to stop her. Sylvia was giving us some signals with her eyes and fingers but Reece didn't pick up on them. I said, "That's too bad Sylvia. We can reschedule sometime when you are feeling better. Get well." She moved back out of the gap and the door closed without further discussion. She looked scared to me. I led Reece back to the elevator and I pushed the ground floor button. Reece's eyes were wide and it was clear that she was scared too. Before the elevator door opened, I pushed the button for the fifth floor. She looked quizzically at me and I explained, "When I was here last time, there was a guy who was spying on Sylvia's apartment from the fifth floor. I know he got quite a show that night. Let's go up there and see if the guy will let us look to see if something bad is happening, before we call 9-1-1.

The hallway was wide with apartments on both sides. I ignored the doors facing away from the central court toward the streets. I visualized my position in the horseshoe shaped building and knocked on a door that I thought was directly opposite and one floor higher than Sylvia's apartment.

A black guy answered the door. I hadn't noticed that the guy spying that night was black but he had binoculars to his face. I wasn't sure I had the correct apartment. He said, "Yeah. What do you want?" Reece backed up a step and stared down at his feet.

I said, "Sorry to disturb you but this lady's sister has an apartment across the court on the fourth floor and we're concerned that something bad is going on in there right now. I wondered if we could come in to look before we call the Police."

The black-guy said, "Hey, whoa there. Ain't no one gonna call the pigs and bring them to my apartment." He looked up at me and cocked his head at an angle and then said, "Hey, I recognize you." He looked past me at Reece and continued, "I'd never forget you. You're some smokin' hot bitch. Them other bitches are too." Now I knew I had the right apartment.

I said, "Can we take a look? Just to make sure they're okay." He swung the door open and stepped back making room for us to come in.

He said, "I have some photos I took of you and them two." He shot his thumb over his shoulder toward his balcony. "You're my hero, man. Maybe you'll autograph them for me." He led us into his living room and I guided Reece in front of me so we could look down and across the central court. I wanted to keep myself between her and our host. He was wearing a ribbed wife-beater tee shirt. It was filthy. His boxer shorts showed five inches about his baggy jeans that were just barely perched on his hips. He was barefoot.

I looked to the fourth floor and calculated which of those apartments was Sylvia's. My best guess was the only apartment that was brightly lit. The apartments on either side were completely dark. I could see someone sitting on a sofa facing the balcony. The color scheme was right but we were too far away to make out much.

The black-guy stepped back and said, "Maybe this would be better. He had a remote control in his hand and he pointed it at a huge flat-screen TV. It flickered on and the entire screen showed a close-up image of Sylvia's balcony and the living room beyond.

Reece's eyes went wide and she whispered, "Oh shit. You've got to be kidding me." The image on the TV was as clear as if we were standing on Sylvia's balcony. Our host had apparently given up on the binoculars and installed a high-quality video camera so he could sit here comfortably in his living room jerking off to Sylvia and Reece and occasionally Fatima, moving around her apartment in whatever state of undress. The only person currently on the screen was Fatima. She had her legs pulled up in the right most sofa seat like she was trying to make herself as small as possible. The camera was so detailed we could see tears streaming down her face. She was wearing one of Sylvia's kimonos and she was holding it tightly together.

Our host came back in with the photos he had mentioned and handed them to me. I humored him by taking his offered pen and signed Mickey Mouse on a couple without really looking at them. He stood beside Reece looking at the TV. His hands were on his hips tugging at his boxer shorts. Reece moved away from him. The guy said, "About an hour ago, two people showed up. A dude wearing a red bandana and his bitch, I guess. The one I call Cream, the white bitch, went to the doe'. I can't see that from here. When Cream come back in frame, she had her hands up and bandana dude was flashing around a knife. The darker skinned bitch that is there all the time, I call her coffee, jumped off the sofa and got between the bandana dude, with the knife, and Cream. Then da new bitch, I call her Puss n' Boots, because she's dressed like a hoe in a mini-skirt that's shorter dan yours." He looked at Reece. "She wearin' knee-length boots wit da flap up over her knees. Anyway. She a dark skin hoe too. She goes after Coffee and Cream steps in to shield her. Puss n' Boots slaps Cream hard across da face and den plants her tight little ass in a chair off screen. I didn't see her again until Bandana grabbed her up and led her back down the hall to the front doe, I guess. A couple minutes later dey come back into da livin' room."

I got out my cell phone and the black-guy yelled, "Whoa, whoa there white-bread. Who you callin? No pigs. Puss n' Boots and Coffee clearly know each other. Maybe it's a lover's spat. These white bitches always stealin our ladies. What is this gay shit anyway? Everyone's gay taday." Nobody's gonna get hurt. Bandana dude doesn't even know how to hold that knife. He'd probly stab himself before anyone else. Sides, this is a Coffee and Puss n' Boots show.

Suddenly, the woman the guy called Puss n' Boots came into frame and sat down beside Fatima. She gently stroked Fatima's cheek and then leaned in and kissed Fatima on the lips. Fatima tentatively kissed her back. She was clearly afraid of Puss n' Boots. Fuck. I would have been too. Then Puss n' Boots pulled the kimono from Fatima's clenched hands and yanked it open. Bandana dude came into frame in the process of unzipping his pants. His back was to us so we couldn't see what he was doing but it looked like he was jerking himself off. Puss n' Boots slid off the sofa and forcefully yanked Fatima's legs off the sofa and positioned herself between her knees. Puss n' boots leaned in and kissed Fatima's nipples one at a time. Fatima's head rolled back like she was moaning. There obviously wasn't any sound on the TV.

Puss n' Boots kissed her way down Fatima's stomach to her sex and Fatima lifted her hips to her assailant's lips. Reece whispered, "We have to call 9-1-1, now." I looked at my phone and then our host and he was looking down at the phone in my hand. He shook his head and then he pulled out a switchblade knife and the blade snapped out of the handle. He didn't say anything but his message was clear. Reece tried a different approach and said, "Well I guess you're right. It looks like Coffee and Puss n' Boots are or were lovers. I've seen enough." She looked at me and whispered, "You ready to go?" I nodded and started to back away toward the door.

Our host said, "You two think I'm an idiot don't you. Take a seat. This will probably be over in a few minutes anyway. He lifted his knife and we sat down and watched Puss n' Boots eating out Fatima. Bandana dude went to the arm of the sofa beside Fatima and turned sideways to us with his cock in Fatima's face. He didn't force her take it. He was satisfied with jerking on his own cock. Our host said, "Pretty hot huh? I like the lickity-split porno stuff but guys on guys is too much for me. I don't get it. Bandana dude leaned back and ramped up his pace on his cock and then he blew his load on the side of Fatima's face. She gave no notice at all. Puss n' Boots got up off her knees and stepped up on the sofa with her boots planted on either side of Fatima's thighs and lifted her mini-skirt and pushed her pussy to Fatima's face. Sylvia burst into sight trying to pull Puss n' Boots off Fatima. Puss n' Boots reacted quickly and deflected Sylvia's flailing hands and then she stepped to the floor and punched Sylvia hard in the ribs. Sylvia disappeared back out of frame. Puss n' Boots shook the pain out of her hand and stepped back up to present her pussy to Fatima. Fatima fought off her advances until Bandana dude flashed his knife if front of her. She stopped struggling and Puss n' Boots' head snapped back as apparently Fatima did what she wanted. Puss n' Boots held Fatima's face in her hands and guided her where she wanted her to go. Fatima complied without further resistance. I was thankful when Puss n' Boots body tensed and throbbed on Fatima's face and then she dropped down on one knee and fell off to the side, half out of the picture.

Bandana dude wiped his cock on Fatima's open kimono and pushed it back in his pants and zipped up. He closed up the knife and motioned for Puss n' Boots to get out of there. She got off the sofa and disappeared off to the right. She reappeared with Sylvia in her grip. She struggled enough to show that she didn't want to do anything Puss n' Boots wanted her to do. Sylvia was forced down on her knees and then Puss n' Boots lifted her mini-skirt again and pushed her glistening wet pussy to Sylvia's face. Puss n' Boots was yelling at Sylvia and pointing at her own pussy. Sylvia refused and got a slap across her face for it. Blood ran from Sylvia's nose. Reece turned away. Bandana dude broke them up and dragged Puss n' Boots around the sofa into the hall, out of sight from the camera.

Sylvia threw herself up on the sofa to Fatima's side and they soothed each other until they both hurled themselves up from the sofa. Fatima ran to the entrance to the hall and Sylvia grabbed her cell phone and tapped it a few times. She was certainly calling 9-1-1.

Our host said, "See no problem. No one was hurt. You axe me, it looked like Coffee was enjoying herself,." He got up and went to the bar and I could hear him pecking on his laptop. He came back and sat down as the scene on the TV changed. He had called up the start of sex between Puss n' Boots and bandana dude and Fatima. Our host unzipped his pants and pulled his huge black cock out and ignored us as he proceeded to jerk himself off. Reece looked away and whispered, "You've got to be kidding me." Then she turned quickly to face our host and glanced down at his huge cock and said, "Can we go now?"

He looked from the TV to her and said, "Unless you want some of this. Sure." We couldn't get out of there fast enough. We hurried down one floor and ran around the legs of the horse shoe shaped building to Sylvia's door. We furiously banged on the door and Sylvia's sobbing voice asked who it was. She yanked open the door when she was sure it was us. Reece flew into Sylvia's arms and they were both sobbing. I moved past the sisters to check on Fatima. She was in the spot where she had been throughout her ordeal and crying hard. I sat down beside her and pulled her into my arms. She came without hesitation and the floodgates opened. I've never seen anyone sob harder than Fatima was right then.

Sylvia and Reece came into the living room entwined with each other. Reece immediately went to the sliding glass doors to the balcony and pulled the drapes. I smiled at Reece as she said, "Take that you fucking pervert." Sylvia gave Reece an odd look. We would explain it to her later.

In the fifteen minutes before the Police and EMT's arrived, we got Sylvia's face cleaned up and I was able to glean from Fatima and Sylvia's story that Fatima had been in a sexual relationship with a woman, named Jinx, otherwise known to me as Puss n' Boots, when Sylvia came back into her life. Everything that made Jinx a good sex partner made her otherwise an unstable nut-job. Fatima didn't think her real name was Jinx but didn't know any other name. The Bandana dude was Jinx's brother or so Jinx had said. She never got a name although she had met him with Jinx a couple times. He'd never participated in any of Fatima and Jinx's sexual encounters.

The bottom line was that Jinx wasn't the kind of girl you dumped for someone else and it wasn't hard to find out who the someone else was. So, she came for her pound of flesh from Fatima and to threaten Sylvia with bodily harm.

We all told our stories to the Police, over and over again. The EMT's checked Fatima and Sylvia over and tended to a big bruise to Sylvia's right ribcage and a lesser one on Sylvia's cheek. Then the EMT's left. The Police were there for hours. Reece told one of the Officer's about the whole incident being on tape in an apartment on the fifth floor. I hadn't said anything about it because I didn't want our host for the evening's entertainment to render his own vengeance on Sylvia and Fatima.

The Police went to his apartment with a search warrant and found nothing. He had seen Sylvia with the phone in her hands. He knew the pigs would be coming and he got rid of any evidence from his apartment. I was sure it didn't go far.

When the Police finally left, I led Reece to the front door to say goodnight. We kissed and I said, "I had wanted to 'wow' you on our first date. Sorry about all this."

Reece giggled and said, "A date that I'll never forget." She smiled at me and kissed me again."

I saw Sylvia hurry into the hall behind Reece and waited for our moment to end and as I reached for the doorknob to leave, Sylvia hurried forward and put her hand on my arm and said, "Can you stay over? Fatima asked. We'd feel much safer if you were here tonight." I looked at Reece and she smiled and nodded. It was settled. I remembered the last time I was here with the three of them, tied to Sylvia's bed. That would not be duplicated tonight.

Fatima had been standing at the end of the hall wringing her hands. When she saw the smiles all around, she came down the hall and pushed herself into my arms and kissed me and then said, "Thank you Dex. I'm a wreck." At Fatima's insistence, they hadn't filed any charges against Jinx and her 'brother'. She just hoped that it was over and she could get on with her life. I hoped that wouldn't be a big mistake.

We all went back to the living room. Reece explained the drapes and Fatima and Sylvia were pissed off. Sylvia said, "Those drapes have been open since I moved in here. God-damn it. He must have a hell of a library."

Fatima giggled and said, "We've done everything imaginable in this living room." Sylvia paused a moment obviously thinking about the things they had done and then burst out laughing. The laughter felt good and lifted all of our moods.

I suggested that the guy's porno library probably wasn't as extensive as they might think. The guy must have just recently installed the camera because I had seen him with binoculars on his balcony not very long ago. He has photos of me getting a double blow job the last time I was here. He asked me to autograph them. Both Fatima and Sylvia glared at me and I shrugged my shoulders and said, "What?"

It was very late and Reece stood up and offered her hand to help me up. Sylvia and Fatima got the message and they stood too. Sylvia pushed herself to me and I held her tight. We kissed and she thanked me again. Fatima took her turn and they went down the hall to Sylvia's bedroom. Reece led me further down the hall past the bathroom to her bedroom. She shut her door and pushed me back to sit on her bed. She hiked up her mini-skirt and sat down in my lap facing me with her knees on either side of me. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her close and kissed her gently at first but it rapidly turned passionate and we were both breathing hard as we kissed each other everywhere we could reach. I went for her neck below her earlobe and she gasped in air and let it groan out of her.

She pushed back off my lap and I followed her and pushed her back against her bureau and we continued our furious search for lips and cheeks and eyes and necks. My cock was a granite post and Reece went for the belt for a moment and then gave up on that and began fumbling with the buttons on my shirt. I pulled her silk blouse over her head and she had to abandon my buttons so she could pull her arms free. We were both on fire. She went back to the belt and abandoned that effort again as her hands grabbed my cock through my pants. She looked up at me with wild eyes and whimpered, "Of my God, Dex. Help me. I need you." She pushed her pelvic mound against my tented pant leg and she was grinding herself on me so hard, I thought she would break my cock right off.

I was struggling with her bra in my own furious efforts to get her naked. I gave up and just pulled the clasped bra up over her head. Her tits flopped out against my stomach. I yanked open my belt as she yelled out, "HURRY!" A smile formed on her face when she realized that she had yelled that. She pulled my zipper down and reached in and quickly pulled my cock out in the air. She wrapped both hands around the shaft and held it like it was the most precious object she'd ever possessed. Her lips collided with mine and we both went back onto the bed. She yanked my shoes, socks and pants off and heaved them at the closed door. She then turned her attention to her mini-skirt and thong panties. She discarded her bra from around her neck and she was naked. I sat up and pulled my unbuttoned shirt down my arms and we were both naked.

The passion had dissipated somewhat but her eyes had that sultry fire in them and I had that feeling that I was the gazelle trapped in the corner as a lioness calculated what was the most efficient way to move in for the kill. She threw one leg over my thighs as she handled my cock like it was a stick to a pilot. She inched her way up my thighs as she stared down into my eyes. One hand released my cock and it went to her breasts and palmed both nipples. I was transfixed by her eyes.

She found her position over me and pulled my pulsing cock back to her sex and pushed herself over the knob and stopped as her head rocked back on her neck and a gasp of air burst from her lungs. She quickly inhaled and pushed herself further down my shaft and groaned again. Instead of continuing down my shaft, she pulled back up and off my knob and then did the same as before, like she wanted to experience that again. This time she continued steadily down my shaft and settled on my balls. Her eyes were closed and she was biting gently on her lower lip as she seethed air through her teeth. She paused for a moment and then she leaned forward with her hands on my chest and started vigorously rocking her hips forward and back. She was holding her breath as her head rolled around on her neck.