Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had more plans than this and I pulled her torso down on mine and I rolled us both over so she was on her back and her legs wrapped around my thighs. My cock was still buried in her. She smiled up at me and released the lock on my hips. I was on my elbows kissing her lips and chin and nose. She raised her hips reminding me of what we were doing.

I pulled back to the knob and eased back in again. A long moan was forced from her lungs. When I pulled back, she inhaled in a wheeze that ended in a groan. I increased my pace and with every deep insertion of my cock in her vagina she expelled air like my cock was directly connected to her lungs. She inhaled the same as the first time with each extraction. Her fingers were entwined with mine and I held them out to her side. Her breasts heaved upward against me with each inhalation.

Reece's eyes had remained shut as her body gyrated under me. Then she opened her eyes and she smiled at me. Her eyes were still wild and I dropped my lips to hers. She gently bit my lower lip and sucked it into her mouth where she nibbled on it with her lips. I pushed my hips down and pulled them back up and Reece exhaled and inhaled in synch with that action.

After several minutes of this, Reece's eyes burst wide and she muttered, "Of fuck. Yes. Go. Go. Here I go." Before she finished her sentence, I could feel her pussy clenching on my rock-hard cock. I ramped up my pace and Reece heaved air out and wheezed it back in in synch with my new pace.

Her mouth opened as her chin came up. Then her teeth clamped shut and her inhalations and exhalation now seethed through them. Her hips started driving upward to meet my cock pushing in. She yelled out, "Oh my gawwdd, Dex. Hurry. Cum with me." I smiled because she was well into her orgasm but I wasn't far behind and as she was just finishing hers, I launched into mine. Reece's eyes went wide and she screamed, "JEESSSSUUSSSSS." I smiled down at her as my hips humped up and down driven by each pulse of jizz, rocketing into her pussy. Her eyes widened again and she groaned out, "I'm cumming again. Oh my God." She started humping up at me in her own rhythm. I finished well before she finished her second orgasm and I rode out her humping motion.

When we were both settled down and quiet for a while. She lifted her head and pushed her lips to mine. We kissed tenderly. The passion was gone but I knew how quickly it could ramp up again. I pushed myself up to my hands and our combined perspiration required that I basically peel my chest off her tits. She giggled at the sound. We were only connected at our hips with my cock still buried in her. I started to lift my hips off her to extract my softening cock but Reece's hips followed me up like she was connected to me. It caught me by surprise and Reece grinned widely when she saw my confusion. She let her hips drop and my cock slid out.

Reece pushed her hips up again and said, "I didn't ever want to let go. That was so awesome. Fuck, I need more of that." I smiled down at her and rolled off to my side of the bed. She immediately rolled on her side and threw her top leg across my thighs and pulled her head up on my shoulder. She stretched in for another kiss and I gave it to her. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my gooey shaft. She giggled and said, "I guess I was kinda wet, huh?" She pulled her leg off me and slid her way down my body and sucked my softening cock into her mouth. She took all of me and lashed her tongue around the soft shaft several times. I let out a groan and Reece giggled with my cock still in her mouth. She smacked her lips off my knob and crawled back up and cuddled her face on my chest and flicked her tongue on my nipple.

Clair fell asleep before me. The apartment was completely silent. I hadn't heard a noise come from Sylvia's bedroom. My arm was behind Reece's neck and I ran my fingers slowly through Reece's long blonde waves. I was lulled to sleep by the feeling of her heartbeat on top of mine. It was definitely a date to remember.