Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June became oblivious of Julie's needs as she dealt with her own. Julie drove her own hand into her sex to replace June's tongue and then Julie lifted her head out of June's sex with a long groan as her hips fired on her probing fingers. Julie muttered, "Oh fuck. Yes. Yes." Her eyes were closed and she rolled off June to her back beside her. Both girls were now feverishly strumming their fingers through their pussies as they used their legs to lift their hips higher in an autonomous reaction to their orgasms.

Their chests heaved as they gasped for air. Julie muttered around her inhalations and exhalation, "Oh my gggawwddd. That was intense. Holy shit."

June nodded her head and then said, "I'm not done yet. I want some cock. I'm going to go get Dex." She rolled on her side and was a little shocked to see me sitting there on her bed. June's sudden spastic reaction cause Julie to lift her head to see what had happened. She giggled when she saw me.

I laughed and said, "Presto. Your wish is my command," as I presented my hard-on to them. June pushed herself off the bed again and dropped to her knees between mine. She looked up at me with the lustiest look in her eyes and greedily inhaled my cock. I groaned hard from her attack. Julie giggled and got off her bed and came over and sat beside me watching closely as June's head bobbed furiously on my cock.

As amazing as June's lips and tongue felt on my cock, I knew how I wanted this to go. I gathered my will-power and stood up. June came up with me and kept on sucking on my cock. I had to nearly pry her off. She came off with a pop from the suction she was taking and she sat back on her heels with a pout on her face. I took her hand and pulled her up to her feet. She could tell by the look on my face that I had a plan and now she was intrigued and so was Julie.

I pushed Julie to the middle of June's bed and she grinned as she spread her legs with her knees lifted. Her pussy was sopping wet and glistened in the dim illumination of the LED nightlight. I turned on the lamp on the nightstand between their two beds and then maneuvered June up on the bed beside Julie. She took a few strokes on my steel-hard shaft as I got on the bed and positioned myself between Julie's knees and then spread my thighs to push under Julie's butt-cheeks. She grinned down at me and her fingers went to her sex. June was confused about how she was going to get any and I smiled at her and said, "Don't worry." She grinned and sat back on her heels at Julie's side.

My cock was so hard, I had to push it down to Julie's sex and as soon as it was in range of Julie's reach, she grabbed it and pulled it to her vagina and dragged my velvety knob through her sex separating her labia and exposing her pink inner folds. I let her go and she groaned as she dragged me across her clitoris. We both groaned as I pushed slowly into her. At full depth, I stopped. She kept trying to hump her sex on my cock. I looked at June, who was nearly delirious with passion as she humped her pelvic mound on the heel of her hand. I said, "Take a position with your butt on Julie's stomach but hold yourself above her with your arms and legs. She grinned at me. She got the plan immediately.

When she was in place, she pushed herself lower so her pussy was inches above Julie's. Julie reached up and spread her fingers across June's breasts. June moaned from Julie's contact. I eased my cock from Julie's pussy to a long moan and then pulled it out and pushed my cock into June's pussy. She shuddered for a moment and then groaned as I slowly slid inside. I started with a couple strokes in each pussy, alternating between them. We were all groaning. I noticed a slight difference in the sensations of their pussies on my cock. I was getting analytical again as I couldn't tell it the difference was in their pussies or the differences in the angle as I plowed my cock into each of them. June and Julie both squealed with delight when it was their turn again and mumbled their displeasure when it was the other's turn. I leaned forward and suckled on June's nipples sticking up between Julie's fingers.

I was getting close to blowing my load when June said, "I can't hold myself up anymore. Lets' switch." She waited a few moments until I pulled out of her pussy and pushed back into Julie. June scrambled away from Julie's hands on her tits and rolled over on her back to mimic Julie's position. I pulled back from Julie. The break in the action enabled me to push my orgasm back.

We resumed with June on the bottom and Julie perched above her on her arms and legs. June mauled Julie's tits and I started taking a half-dozen strokes in each pussy before moving to the other. I may have got a reprieve when the girls switched but my orgasm was swirling in my balls before I knew it. I announced my pending climax in hopes that they could cum with me.

As the pressure in my balls increased, I rose up the face of the building orgasmic wave and the groan in my throat built in pitch and volume right along with it. When I reached the crest, I groaned out, "Oh Jesus. Fuck," and it felt like my guts exploded out through my cock. I lost track of which pussy I was in at that moment but Julie was gritting her teeth with her eyes pinched closed. She had a pained look on her face, like I was tearing her in half. Then her eyes flew open wide and her lips parted and she let out a mournful moan. Her pussy was clenching furiously on my cock. The look on her face morphed into a pleading visage as she wheezed out, "I'm fucked."

My first powerful bolt of jizz into Julie's pussy caused her head to snap back as she mumbled, "Oh my ggawwdd." As my cock reloaded, I pulled out of Julie and pushed it into June and slammed it home. June groaned hard as I pumped shots two and three into her. She screamed out, "Oh God. I'm cumming too," and I could feel her pussy tugging on my cock. I was nowhere near done. I thought I would cum forever. I pulled out of June's spasming pussy and pushed back into Julie who let out a loud groan. I deposited two more rounds and moved back to June's pussy. Julie curled all four fingers of one hand into her sex and began working furiously. Julie's face was pinched with her mouth open in a silent scream. Her fingers flailed in her sex.

I had seen this before and I muttered more to myself than anything, "Oh fuck. Here it comes." I lost concentration and launched the next shot on Julie's stomach and tits. I couldn't believe how these later shots were still so powerful. Before the inevitable happened, I pushed my spurting cock into June's pussy and blew the remaining several shots. June was thrashing her body under Julie and she was completely unaware of Julie's approaching squirt until Julie's explosive exhalation that was accompanied by, "Oh fuck. Here I GGGOOOOO."

With my cock still imbedded in June's pussy, I looked down at Julie's flailing fingers curled over her pubic mound to see if I could tell where her squirt came from. I wasn't completely convinced that it wasn't urine, but everything I had read said that it wasn't. It didn't taste like urine or smell like it either. It was tasteless and odorless.

Her first stream was incredible. She pulled back her fingers, pulling her clitoris up. I caught it full in the chest and it splattered everywhere. Julie pushed fingers into the stream and it turned to a broad spray that covered our bodies. June was mostly spared from the deluge.

I pulled my spent cock from June and pushed it through the spray into Julie's pussy. I could feel her strong clenches and the pressure building. Julie's fluids dripped from my nose and chin and ears. It ran down my chest and stomach and off my balls to the bed. Julie was sputtering as her squirt ran down her face to her neck and then down to June's face. She was sputtering too.

The dam was plugged for the moment but as soon as I pulled my cock back, another long powerful shot erupted from Julie's pussy. She was done and she let herself collapse down on top of June, who groaned out an, "OOF," as she took Julie's weight.

I sat back on my heels and watched as two more lesser squirts drooled out of Julie's pussy. She was moaning a constant stream of, "Oh my gggawwds."

June scrambled out from under Julie and looked down at her. Julie was soaked from hair to feet, as was the bed all around us. June looked at me and said, "What the fuck? Did she squirt?" I thought it was a dumb question but I just nodded. "Damn-it Julie. Do that in your own bed." I chuckled as June examined her wet arms. Julie just laid there unmoving like she was in a coma.

Fortunately, we hadn't pulled back the sheet on June's bed, so the squirt was contained by the bedspread on top. Julie was still unresponsive other than an occasional soft muttering of, "Oh God." June and I worked together to towel dry Julie's soaked body and then maneuver her under the top sheet. She curled up in a fetal position on her side and pulled the sheet tightly to her neck. June and I dried ourselves and then she got into Julie's bed and I got in behind her. She was pleased that I didn't leave to go back to my room. I spooned up close to her and she reached between our bodies to wrap her fingers around my flaccid cock. I had intended to go back to my room after June fell asleep but I fell asleep too.

I was roused from a deep sleep by the gentle touch of soft lips on mine. I smelled Mom's perfume and smiled as I opened my eyes. She was sitting on the edge of Julie's bed beside me smiling down at me. She looked over at June laying on her back with the covers at her waist. June had my morning woody in her hand. Mom looked around the room and sniffed the air. She said, "This room smells like a whore house." I doubted that Mom had ever had the opportunity to experience what a whore house smelled like but I got her point."

I said, "Things got a little out of hand and Julie had a huge squirt." I looked over at Julie and continued, "I hope she's alright. She hasn't moved since we tucked her in." This conversation must have woken June because now she was stroking my hard cock from tip to balls and Mom saw the movement under the covers. She pulled back the covers to see.

June rolled onto her side facing me and started a hand job as she grinned and said, "Good morning Mom."

Mom just smiled and watched for a few moments before she said, "I hate to break this up but your father is up and getting ready. He's in the shower now. It smells like you all need a shower too. Come on, let's get going." As Mom moved over to the other bed to check on Julie, June slid down my body and took my raging boner into her mouth. I let out a loud groan as June pushed my knob into her throat and raked it back and forth. Mom was about to sit down on June's bed when she put her hand on the soaking wet bedspread. She pulled her hand back and stood back up. She looked back at me and motioned for June to go and said, "I'll take care of that. Move." June reluctantly pulled her lips up my shaft and then kissed my velvety knob and swiveled her feet to the floor. I stroked my cock, wet from June's saliva, as she disappeared into her bathroom.

Mom dropped to her knees beside June's bed and nudged Julie but got no reaction. She did it again and Julie moaned her displeasure at being disturbed and pulled the sheet tighter around her neck. Mom bent down and kissed Julie on the lips and Julie muttered, "Mmmm. You smell nice." Mom kissed her again and Julie kissed her back. Mom pulled back and whispered, "Come on Sweetie. It's a workday. You can sleep in tomorrow. You need a shower. You stink." Julie opened her eyes and grinned at Mom and pulled back the sheet. The air trapped under the covers all night was released and Mom pulled back and said, "Whoa. You really stink." Mom pulled the sheet down her body and helped Julie get out of bed. Julie stumbled to the bathroom.

Mom looked down at me as I was slowly stroking my hard-on. She opened her robe to expose her naked body and grinned as I mumbled, "Oh fuck."

She said, "Let's take care of that so you can stand up." I chuckled as she sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned in and pushed her lips down my shaft. I let out a loud groan and Mom giggled with my shaft in her mouth and then gagged. She quickly recovered and I humped up my hips trying to fuck her face. She let me and it wasn't long before she extracted my load. She started swallowing immediately in anticipation of my usual huge loads but this one was much smaller. She smacked her lips off my cock and then dipped her tongue into the 'eye'. She grinned at me and said, "You need to take a break. You're going dry." She giggled and I couldn't tell if she was just messing with me or not.

Mom stood up beside the bed and I reached for her exposed tits. She bent down and I sensuously kissed each of her hard nipples and dragged my tongue around one before she pulled back saying, "Hey there buster. Let's not get me going." I smiled at her and got out of Julie's bed. Mom led me by the hand out of the twin's room and up the stairs.

Dad was coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked at me and said, "It's all yours." He and Mom went to their bedroom and closed the door. I took a shower and dressed in my room. Today was Friday. We would probably finish our special project before noon and all three of us kids had dates tonight. Mom and Dad would be alone and it wasn't hard to imagine what they would be doing.

As expected, we did finish up before lunch and Dad was thrilled with the results. We were just glad it was over and I could get back to my boring job. Sylvia motioned for me to wait for the others to leave the conference room and I sat back down. She closed the door and sat down across from me. She smiled at me and said, "Reece told me you called her and you are going out tonight." I smiled and nodded. "She's already called me three times today to ask if she can wear my shoes or a skirt and use my makeup. She's giddy. Thank you Dex. It's been a long time since I've seen her like this." She reached across the table and put her hands on mine and pursed her lips and gave me an air-kiss. I just smiled again and left my hands where they were. I loved her touch. "Tima and I are going out too. We'll be there when you come to pick up Reece at seven but we'll be gone by eight and we are going to spend the night at Tima's place so you guys will have the place to yourselves when you bring her home. Will that be okay if we are there when you pick her up?"

I smiled and said, "Sure. It would be nice to see Fatima again." Sylvia smiled and stood up, pulling her hands back from mine. She stepped toward the door and I said, "I'll see you tonight." She grinned and left.

At home that night, there was a bustle of activity. We were all getting ready to go out. I got screwed on the hot water, as usual. I knew the twin's plan on their double-date: Dinner and dancing. Mine was pretty much the same. Mom didn't make any dinner so I figured they were going out too.

As I was headed down the walk to get in my car, a new fire-engine red, Dodge Challenger drove up the driveway. I smiled to myself because this car screamed cop. It was angry and mean looking. I waited by my car for Jerry and Max to get out. Max; Officer Jenkins was driving. I knew that Jerry had asked Julie out and Max had asked June. I was curious to see if the girls would actually keep their true identities. When they came out and slammed the front door, they were dressed identically. I knew then that they planned to share their dates back and forth. I don't think either Max or Jerry cared either way. The Dodge was blocking my way anyway so I waited to see if at least they would start the date with the guy that had asked. They did. Jerry and Julie pulled the passenger seat forward and climbed into the back. June jumped in the passenger seat and Max got back behind the wheel and started the car. He revved the engine and the exhaust growled loudly. The twins waved as Max backed out of the driveway.

I was a few minutes late picking up Reece. Sylvia answered the door and apologized that Reece wasn't ready yet. She laughed and said, "She's been getting ready all afternoon and she still isn't ready. Would you like a drink while you wait?" I nodded and she ushered me down the hall to the living room. Fatima was all grins when she saw me. She jumped up and ran into my arms and kissed me on the lips. I looked to see if Sylvia would react poorly to that but she seemed fine. Sylvia handed me a beer and I popped the tab. The three of us visited like old friends. There was no tension. I finished my beer and Sylvia asked if I wanted another but I declined. I was driving.

Sylvia asked what my plans were for tonight and I said, "Oh nothing much. Dinner and dancing. Julie has the skinny on the local Raves. We had a great time at one a while back. The Rave doesn't start until ten o'clock so I thought we would go down to the river and watch the submarine races after dinner. I said it seriously with no hint of a smile. Fatima's eyes went wide with interest. Sylvia glared at me for putting Fatima on.

Fatima leaned forward in her chair and said, "Seriously, they have submarine races? Maybe we can go too." She glanced excitedly at Sylvia who was gently shaking her head.

Sylvia looked at me and said, "Dexter. That was mean. You know that Fatima's middle-eastern background would not get that old joke."

I laughed and apologized to Fatima. She was looking at Sylvia and then at me waiting for someone to explain the old joke that she had apparently never heard. Sylvia said, "It makes reference to a favorite make out spot for teenagers. If anyone asked what they were doing, they were watching the submarine races. It didn't seem to matter whether it was near water or not. There is no way you can watch a submarine race, even if there were really submarines racing."

Fatima took a moment or two to process the information and then she looked at me and frowned. She wagged her index finger at me and said, "You are going to pay for that one of these days." We all laughed just as Reece appeared in the entrance to the living room.

Reece said, "What's everyone laughing about?" I was too tongue tied to answer and Fatima and Sylvia let the silence ride. Reece was stunning. I didn't even realize that I was holding my breath until Sylvia whispered for me to breathe. Reece giggled as I ratcheted my jaw back up into place. She was every bit as beautiful as Sylvia and in her five-inch stilettos was a couple inches taller. She was dressed in a mid-thigh mini-skirt and her legs seemed to go on forever. Her black silk top with blousy sleeves was very low cut. I stood up and Reece walked over and pushed her chest against mine and kissed me. She was only a couple inches shorter than me in her heels.

I whispered, "You look incredible." She giggled. I'm not sure I could have got anything more than a whisper out of me. I saw Sylvia glance at Fatima and they both giggled. After that, I only saw Reece.

Reece did a three-sixty turn and made all the model poses and then she asked again, "What were you guys laughing about when I came in?"

Sylvia said, "Nothing. Dex was saying that he was going to take you to the submarine races after dinner and Fatima hadn't heard that one before."

Reece's eyes went wide and she said, "Really. I've never been to a submarine race before."

Sylvia gawked at Reece and said, "Seriously, Reece."

Reece burst out laughing and said, "Got ya." We all laughed, including Fatima, but I wasn't sure that she had yet figured out what the joke was.

It was a little cool as the sun went down and Reece pulled a silk shawl over her shoulders. She kissed her sister good-night and Sylvia said, "If the Rave doesn't start until ten you should come back here until it's time to go. The place will be yours to do whatever you want." She used finger quotes on the 'whatever-you-want'. "We'll be at Fatima's apartment. You have the number.