Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked around to see if someone was watching us. From the look on her face, I'd say she was checking to see if she could get my cock in her mouth without others seeing. Amber had that same look. The twins finished undressing and we agreed that we should take a walk down the beach at the surf line. I knew that the twins wanted to check out a group of guys down the beach throwing a football around.

The water was cold but there were some brave souls in up to their waists and screaming whenever a wave raised the water up to their shoulders. I brought up the rear for two reasons: so I could gawk at the four beautiful bodies in front of me and so I wouldn't be embarrassed as they gawked at me. As it was, they took random turns walking backwards as they checked my junk and then smiled up at me.

I was working math problems in my mind to help keep my cock in control. It wouldn't have taken much for an erection to push my cock right out over the top of this suit. I ignored the looks and comments from other men and women as we passed by. Generally, the other women responded favorably to the suit but I'm sure they didn't mind gawking at my ripped body. The men just laughed and pointed. I got it. In puritanical America, men wore baggy, mid-thigh to knee length bathing suits. Suits like I was wearing were reserved for European beaches, porno shoots or professional water sports.

It was a classic case of yin and yang. The looks and pursed lips or tongues in cheek looks from the women drove my cock harder while the laughs and derogatory comments from the guys drove it back down. The five women I was with closed ranks around me and the guys negative comments became cat calls at my haram. They all laughed. They had heard it a million times before.

A very attractive young lady walked by in the opposite direction in a bright red hip-cut one-piece suit carrying a floating device on a rope. She was obviously a lifeguard. She checked me over from head to toe and nodded a greeting at me. I nodded back. Once she was past me, she turned around and walked backward. I could feel my face flush red with embarrassment. I was a slab of meat on display in the shop windows. Now I understood what it was like for Mom and the twins. They had learned to enjoy it. I hadn't.

I was glad to get back to our towels. I sprawled out on mine, face down and Julie crawled over on her hands and knees and whispered, "Don't be like that. Turn over and join the conversation. You're on display. Savor it." I chuckled to myself and turned over on my back and sat up bracing myself with my elbows. All five of them were staring at my junk hoping for an erection to form. I chuckled and sat up with my legs crossed.

June made an effort to distract the others by asking Jaz more about her job and she was glad to talk about it. The others gradually pulled their eyes from my crotch to join the conversation. Sarah appeared to not even realize that she had one hand in the bikini top fiddling with her nipples. Amber noticed and kept stealing glances at Sarah. Her face and chest were flushing red with lust. I wondered how long this group would maintain any sense of decorum. That's when I felt that first uncontrollable surge of hardness. The tight, stretchy fabric of my banana-hammock made the sensation of the surge more intense and I resolved to push it back.

Amber rendered all of my effort moot as she came up and knee crawled to Sarah and leaned forward and kissed her. Sarah kissed Amber back with increased passion and we were off. Amber crawled over Sarah's legs and planted herself in Sarah's lap and slipped the straps off Sarah's shoulders and pulled her top down to her waist. Amber palmed both of Sarah's big tits, caressed her nipples with the palms of her hands. Sarah groaned and pushed her chest forward to Amber's hands.

The conversation abruptly stopped as we all watched Sarah and Amber. I looked around us and no one was very close. Sarah pulled Amber's bikini top, which was strapless down to her stomach and ran her open palms along Amber's small tits, that were perfect for her tiny frame. Amber's nipples hardened under Sarah's touch. They passionately kissed again while they continued their attacks on each other's tits.

My cock ignored all my efforts as my glans inched up and out of the top of my bathing suit. I pushed it back in and over on my left hip, where it promptly pushed out of the leg hole. My burgeoning cock was not going to be contained in this suit.

Jaz pulled her eyes away from the Sarah and Amber show and her eyes went from my failed attempts to corral my cock to my eyes and back again. The lust in her eyes told me she was about to strike. June and Julie were red-faced with lust too as they watched Jaz crawl on hands and knees toward me.

I pulled my cock back into the formed hammock and tried to pull the suit up higher on my stomach to cover the top third of my cock. It helped but not enough. Jaz pushed me back on my elbows and grabbed my cock through my suit and rubbed her face all over it. She was already moaning with anticipation. The twins formed a side-by-side sixty-nine position and pulled the material covering their crotches to the side and buried their faces in the other's sex. Stereo loud moans came from them.

Jaz came up my body and kissed me on the lips and then threw one leg across my chest facing toward my feet and dropped her chest to my stomach and worked my cock out of my suit until my cock was fully exposed with my balls still cradled in the 'hammock'. She pulled the knob to her lips and lashed her tongue all over it and then she kissed her way down the underside. She kept going until my knob slid into her bikini top between her small tits. She slithered her greasy body back and forth on mine simulating a tit job. She confessed later that she always wished that she had big boobs like Sarah to give me a proper tit job.

Jaz's crotch was just below my face and I knew I could reach it by simply lifting my head. I pulled her suit from her crotch and buried my tongue in her pussy. She let out a scream that quickly changed to a groan as she pushed her face to my left thigh. She was furiously humping her hips on my face and completely forgot that my cock was still trapped between her boobs and my stomach. Her face came up from my thighs in a loud open-mouthed groan.

I could see over Jaz's thighs that Sarah and Amber had rolled into a side-by-side sixty-nine position too and the moans and groans of us three couples would have been noticed if not for the loud crashing of the waves at the surf line and the on-shore breeze.

I quickly scanned the area and saw several woman fifty yards away pointing at us. The jig was up as they got up off their towels and headed toward us. I muttered, "Fuck it," and pushed my tongue back in Jaz's pussy eliciting another shriek. I pulled my tongue out and loudly announced, "We're about to have company."

The twins rolled out of their embrace to look. Sarah and Amber were oblivious as Sarah was already in her orgasm and Amber's was about to start and they were furiously humping their hips on the other's face. Jaz slid her body up mine until my cock was at her face again. I was forced to drop my head back to the towel as her pussy slid over my face. She was about to inhale my cock when the four women in their thirties sat down cross-legged on the edges of our raft of towels.

The twins had pulled themselves back together and sat up to greet the women. Initially, the women were entranced by Sarah and Amber's continuing orgasms. Neither Sarah nor Amber were even aware of the arrival of these women. They continued to moan and groan into the other's pussy.

Then they became aware of Jaz laying on top of my body with her pussy in my face and the knob of my cock on her lips. She was looking at them and had made no attempt to move. It was like a rabbit, stopping dead in its tracks hoping the fox wouldn't notice it if it stayed perfectly still.

One of the women said, "Fuck, that's a nice cock. I saw you guys earlier, walking at the surf. I had no idea he had that in his skimpy little bathing suit."

Another of the four women said, "Do you mind if we join you." They didn't wait for an answer as two of them crawled over to June and Julie and kissed them. The other two crawled around the towels and sat down cross-legged beside me and Jaz. Jaz turned her head around with her lips still on my knob to keep an eye on them, but she didn't attempt to push her lips down my shaft. My cock was so fucking hard and it was throbbing on Jaz's lips.

Jaz rolled her body off mine toward the two new arrivals, more to block any attempts they might have to take my cock away from her, than anything. She kept one hand wrapped around my shaft. I came up on my elbows to survey the situation.

Sarah and Amber were startled when they became aware of our company. Amber quickly rolled off Sarah and scurried up to sit beside her. The were both pulling their bikini bottoms back in place but they made no effort to cover their tits. They just looked at our company. They grinned at each other to see that two of them were sucking on June and Julie's tits as they were untying their own bikini tops.

There were now eight women and me. Thankfully, some of the new arrivals seemed more interested in the females in our group and June and Julie had similar ideas. Jaz kept a close guard on what she now considered her cock.

I watched the two sitting behind Jaz because they were obviously formulating a plan. Jaz wasn't able to see them from her position. She held my flexing cock in her hand watching June and Julie maneuver into sixty-nines with two of the new arrivals. They were all topless.

The woman closest to my head laid down on her side behind Jaz and pushed her face to the junction of Jaz's thighs and butt-crack and jammed her tongue deep into Jaz's rosebud. Jaz just about launched herself into orbit as she let out a shriek. She released her grip on my hard cock trying to escape the woman grip on her hips and tongue in her ass.

When Jaz sat up, the second woman behind her pushed her lips onto my cock and let out a loud groan that was muffled by my knob. The woman on Jaz sat up and pulled her slight frame onto her lap so that Jaz was nearly standing on her head with her legs dangling over the woman's shoulders whiled she drilled her tongue into Jaz's pussy and alternated her attack on Jaz's anus. Jaz thrashed to get away but she wasn't strong enough. I could have interceded on Jaz's behalf but the second woman was giving me one hell of a blow job. She was trying hard to take all of me but she kept gagging at the same spot. She'd pull back to collect herself as she pistoned her hands up and down my shaft. Sarah and Amber both turned their positions to watch me, Jaz and these two women.

Jaz was now groaning with pleasure as the woman's tongue was furiously working Jaz into an orgasm and it was a big one. Jaz went absolutely nut when the woman pushed her index finger into Jaz's anus and quickly flicked her tongue across Jaz's clitoris.

Apparently, the woman with her mouth on my cock was only making sure it was completely hard because she pulled off and removed her bikini bottom and climbed on to my thighs, watching her friend destroy Jaz. She giggled when Jaz burst, screaming into her orgasm. Then she pulled my cock back as far as it would go and pulled herself up as high as she could and slid her pussy onto my knob, which elicted a guttural groan. Her body writhed in pain and ecstasy and she did it again when she slid down past the fattest part of my cock. As she slid her way down to my balls she muttered, "Oh my gaawwd. What a cock." She fucked me hard and I put my hands behind my head to hold my head up to watch. She was in heat as she flailed herself up and down my cock. I offered nothing and she didn't need any.

After several minutes, I felt her vagina clamp down hard on my cock. She knew what she was doing. I flexed my cock back at her and she screeched and then grinned down at me. I smiled back and flexed it again. She grimaced. She fucked herself into a massive climax and then tried desperately to get me off. She was getting there but I was determined not to give these party crashers my cum.

When her orgasm had washed through her, she collapsed forward onto my chest. She was gasping for oxygen along with Jaz who was looking upside down at her. Her shoulders and head were still on a towel with her legs dangling over her assaulter's shoulders, while her attacker lazily dragged her tongue through Jaz's sex. Jaz was building to another climax and her eyes were glassed over as she humped her hips at the woman's face.

The woman laying on me with my cock buried in her pussy put her chin on my chest and looked up at me and said, "You aren't going to give it to me, are you?"

I grinned at her and shook my head. She just smiled and pushed herself back up into the saddle. She rocked her hips back and forth a few times on my cock and then lifted herself off my erection and sat back where she was.

June and Julie were just groaning into their orgasms soon after they had driven their new partners into theirs.

Everyone settled down together after that. Jaz got her legs off the woman's shoulders and laid down beside me with her head on my shoulder. She was wasted. The woman who had been tongue-fucking Jaz looked around the group and said, "I guess I'm the only one here who hasn't got off." The woman who had just got off my cock, pointed down at my cock that was bobbing up and down on my stomach, indicating that I hadn't gotten off either. I was willing to give the woman who hadn't got off yet a go, but she looked at my hard cock with disdain and said, "No thanks. You know I don't like men or their gross appendages."

The woman sitting beside her laughed and said, "I figured, but you're missing something special with this cock. Biggest one I've ever fucked. The first orgasm I've had on a cock in a long time." June and Julie were giggling at the woman's proclamation. Sarah and Amber were watching the woman who hadn't got off yet pull back her bikini bottom and started diddling herself if that's what it took.

Sarah got up off the towel and walked around my head and pushed the diddling woman down on her back and maneuvered herself into an over/under sixty-nine and drove her tongue into the woman's pussy. She groaned hard and pushed her own tongue up into Sarah's pussy. There was a whole lot of slurping and sucking noises and the woman underneath Sarah finally tensed and groaned out, "YES. Oh fuck. Here I go." The woman pulsed through her orgasm with Sarah trying to find her tongue again with her hips, but the woman didn't offer it, so Amber moved over and finished Sarah off while the woman licked Amber's tits.

Finally, the four-woman got up and pulled their bathing suits back in order, thanked us all and left. They had never introduced themselves to us and we hadn't introduced ourselves to them. I was hoping that one of my ladies would want to fuck my cock, but they all seemed to be exhausted from their multiple orgasms. I could see that both June and Julie wanted to fuck me but they knew they couldn't.

We all laid there for a long time. Sarah and Amber were getting their breathing back in order. Jaz hadn't moved in a long time. June and Julie stood up and pulled their bikini bottoms back to cover their sex and said, "We're going for another walk." The wind had come up and it had shifted on-shore and turned cool.

I had to laugh as I heard the wind carry Julie's voice as she said to June, "I just can't stand to sit there watching Dex's cock bob up and down on his stomach and not do anything. It drives me nuts." June giggled and then they were too far away to hear her response.

My cock softened and I pulled my banana-hammock back up in place with my balls and flaccid cock cradled in the pouch. I rolled Jaz off my shoulder and turned over to push my crotch into the sand and wagged my hips back and forth to create a divot in the sand to form around my junk.

Sarah, Jaz and Amber were complaining about how they were getting cold. They got up and pulled their outer clothing on and sat back down beside me. Sarah leaned over and whispered, "Don't think you escaped, Dexter. I'm going to fuck you before the day is over and if not, before the night is over, even if I have to do it in front of my mother." I chuckled at that vision.

I had no aversion to fucking Sarah. She was actually a pretty good fuck. I guess I was always trying to temper her aggressiveness. She was so sure of herself and I didn't really like how she bullied Amber and Jaz, even though neither of them seem to mind.

I sat up to look for June and Julie and I saw them down the beach throwing the football around with the guys down the beach. I looked closer and realized that they were playing a game of touch-football and the guys were being aggressive with their touches. I laughed because the twins were just as aggressive back. When Julie and June came back, Sarah announced that everyone was cold and we should go. No one objected. I pulled my shorts and tee shirt on and gathered up all the towels. I'd distribute them to their owners back at the van.

Sarah unlocked the sliding door of her father's Mercedes Van. We all got in out of the wind that had chased nearly everyone off the beach. I held out each towel and the owner grabbed it and pushed it into their bags.

I was expecting that someone would make their move right here in the van. The cars around us had already left. There would be no one around to interrupt us. I wasn't going to make the first move, but I'd go along with someone else's first move. No one else made a move.

On the way home, we were all talking and laughing about the four women that had joined us on our towels. Julie laughed as she brought up the woman that had fucked me to her own orgasm and then was disappointed that she couldn't get me to cum with her. June said, "How did you hold back? She was fucking the hell out of you."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I didn't care for her attitude. She was so sure of her sexual abilities. I just didn't like her." I shrugged my shoulders again.

Amber joined the conversation, "Do guys have to like the girl to have an orgasm? I mean, you cum when you masturbate. Do you like your hand? Does your hand turn you on?" The other's burst into laughter, even Sarah joined in.

I grinned and responded, "I doubt it's that simple. It's mostly in the mind. I don't know how it all works. I often work to hold myself back so I don't cum before the woman I'm trying to please. I didn't want to please that woman today. She pleased herself but I was going to be damned if I'd give her the satisfaction of getting me off."

Amanda pondered my response for a few moments and then said, "I was trying to think if I've ever had an orgasm with a guy I didn't like. I don't know because I've never had sex with a guy I didn't like." The others were laughing and nodding their agreement.

Sarah piped into the conversation from the driver's seat and flippantly said, "I always have an orgasm with the guy because if he has a cock or a tongue, I like him." The laughter started again as the other's nodded to acknowledge that Sarah's statement described her in a nutshell.

At Sarah's house, we grabbed our bags and stepped out through the side door. Sarah slammed it shut and locked it and tossed her keys in her bag. We all waited for her to lead us into the house. It was a nice house, bigger than our house and newer. The style was modern with chrome and stone everywhere. The kitchen was huge with gray streaked granite countertops. There were built in appliances that I didn't even know what they did. The house was as quiet as a tomb.

Sarah said, "I guess my mother is out back by the pool." She went to the huge window in the breakfast nook and confirmed that was the case. Sarah waved and a couple minutes later, Sarah's mother and Amber's mother, our chaperones walked in to the kitchen. They were both wearing very revealing bikinis and while neither of them could hold a candle to Mom's spectacular body, they were both MILFs and they were both bombed. They greeted the six of us with slurred words and giggled when they realized that their efforts to appear sober were failures.