Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's mother came forward and hugged Sarah and then the rest of us. Amber's mom held back. Sarah's mom hugged me last and intentionally pressed her big tits to my ribs and held me like that much longer than she had the others. Sarah watched what her mother was doing and said, "Mum. Don't embarrass me please. Where did you put the cooler of drinks?"

Sarah's mum released me and looked up my chest at my face and whispered, "I'm so glad you could come. Sarah speaks highly of you and all the time." I turned red with embarrassment and Sarah's mother giggled and took another hard hug before she stepped back. Amber's mother was much more reserved and just watched as she nibbled on her lower lip.

It was kind of interesting to see that aggressive Sarah had an aggressive mother while a much more reserved Amber had a mother of similar personality. I chuckled to myself as I thought how similar the twins were to our mother.

Sarah's mother said, "I don't want you guys dragging beach sand in so you need to shower. There is a shower in the Pool House out back." She shooed us out to the backyard with our bags. Our chaperones followed us out and sat down in lounge chairs with large tumblers of booze in their hands.

Sarah stripped down in front of us and stepped into the separate shower room, where one would have normally stripped before stepping into the shower. She didn't take long and then she stepped out and joined us with a towel around her body. She dried off in front of all of us and pulled her street clothes out of her bag and pulled them on. Amber went next but she stepped into the separate shower room before she stripped and took her shower. She took longer and stepped out of the shower room fully dressed. Jaz followed Amber's lead and took quite a while before she reappeared fully dressed. The twins went into the shower room together and were gone much longer. Sarah got impatient and yelled, "What's taking you so long." They appeared all dressed in their clothes that they brought for this occasion.

The five of them decided they weren't going to see anything so they left the pool house as I grabbed my bag and went through the door into the separate shower area. I stripped off my tee-shirt and then unfastened my shorts and dropped them to the floor. My cock was comfortably within the confines of the formed pouch of my bathing suit. I stripped it down and stepped out of it. I reached through the shower curtain and turned on the water and tested it until it was warm. It didn't take long. I stepped through the curtain and right under the showerhead to wash my hair and face. Then a hand gripped my soft cock. I was startled and my eyes flashed open to see what was going on.

I was shocked to see Sarah's mother standing in the middle of the shower, in the nude, jerking my cock up to full size. It didn't take long. She pulled herself to me and grinned up at my startled face. She giggled and said, "I neglected to tell you that there is another entrance to this room." She looked down at my cock in her flailing fist. "Sarah wasn't exaggerating. I had to see for myself. Just lean back and enjoy. I know I am." She kissed her way down my stomach and onto my cock. I groaned hard as she swirled her tongue around the ridge and worked on my 'spot'. She was good. My knees buckled as she stretched her lips onto my glans and eased her way down my shaft. She gagged hard about three-quarters of the way to my balls and pulled back to cough her throat clear.

She pulled off and looked up at me with her tear-filled eyes. She groaned, "Fuck my face?" She pushed back on and she lifted my hands to her face. I held her gently and started thrusting my hips at her. I was careful not to push past her already established depth. She was groaning past my cock and I was groaning just as loud. She eased back away from me and said, "Don't cum yet. I have to have this monster cock in my pussy." I nodded and resumed face-fucking her for another minute.

When I felt my climax circling, I eased my cock back from her and she stood up. She turned around and looked back at me as she bent down and grabbed the built-in seat along the back wall. She waggled her ass at me. It was a nice ass. I moved my hips to her and dragged my cock through her sex. She dropped her head and groaned very hard. I guided my cock to her pussy and gently pushed inside her. She groaned again and pushed back at me. She took my cock with the usual hesitations and then I began fucking her hard. She wagged her head from side to side and gasped for air. She muttered, "Jesus Christ. It's feels even bigger in my pussy. It feels like you're going to split me in half." I picked up my pace and she stopped moving all together as she uttered, "OOOHHH... OHHHH... OHHH," and then one final groan of, "OOOOHH MYYYY GGAAWWDDD. I'M CUUUMMINNGGGG." She went rigid and she clenched hard on my cock. Her clenching pussy pulled my orgasm out of me and I groaned hard and blew my load deep inside her. She pushed back hard on me when she got a semblance of control back and groaned, "Jesus, Dex. You're going to blow the top of my head off. Fuck. You cum hard." I chuckled as I thrust my hips at her until I was done.

Sarah's mother dropped to her knees on the shower floor pulling herself off my cock. Her big tits squashed onto the bench seat and she held onto it, gasping for air. Cum was drooling out of her and down her thighs. I stepped to the side so the water could cascade down on her ass.

When she was mostly breathing okay again, I bent down and wrapped my hands around her front and cradled her large breasts. I know where Sarah got her boobs from. I lifted her to her feet and she turned and kissed me passionately. She broke our embrace and said, "I'd better get out of here. This took longer than I had planned. I figured that a young guy like you would pump me a few times and shoot. I just wanted to know what a real cock feels like. Sarah's father has a tiny dick. All I ever got from it was Sarah. That was the first time I've been fucked to an orgasm in twenty-years."

I chuckled and said, "Sorry, I disappointed you by lasting too long and giving you an orgasm." She grinned and kissed me again. She pulled back the shower curtain and Sarah was standing there with her arms cradling her bustline.

Sarah had a disgusted look on her face and said, "Mom. I should have known why you wanted me to get June and Julie to get their brother to come here for the sleep-over. It didn't make sense but I was blinded by the prospect of fucking him." She looked past her mother and stared at my crotch. It was hanging limp over my balls. She frowned again. She looked back at her naked mother and said, "You'd better get out of here and get back to Amber's mother. Don't tell me that Amber's mom is here because she wants a shot at him too."

Sarah's mother just grinned and pushed past Sarah and quickly dried off. She pulled on her clothes and snuck back out the back of the pool house. I had no idea how she was going to justify her absence. Sarah handed me a towel and stood back to make room for me to step out of the shower. I dried off while Sarah watched for the slightest hint that I was getting hard again. She stomped off when I pulled on my shorts and a fresh tee shirt that I had stowed in my bag. At least, now I knew why I was here, because inviting me to join five beautiful young ladies at a sleep-over had made no sense at all.

When I stepped out of the pool house into the backyard, Sarah was sitting in a lounge chair with her arms crossed under her ample bosom, with a pouting lower lip, sulking. The other four girls were playing badminton next to the pool.

Sarah's mom was sitting between Sarah and Amber's mother with a glass in her hand grinning at me. Amber's mom was looking back and forth between me and Sarah's mother. Amber's mom's mouth fell open as she looked at Sarah's mom and, in a booze addled voice, much louder than she had planned, said, "You Bitch. You've already had him, haven't you? You didn't go for another drink; you went to the pool house. Oh my God, Catherine, you have to tell me. Is it as big as Amber says it is?"

Catherine, Sarah's mom, grinned at me and looked to her left at Ambers' mom and said, "Not here, Sandy. I'll tell you all about it later." She grinned at me again as I walked past. They both watched me go by. Sarah was pouting and ignored me. As I walked away, I heard Catherine say, "Fuck, Sandy. I had an orgasm. It was way better than the dildo." They both giggled.

I pawed through the cooler to see what was available and was surprised to find it mostly full of beer and other alcoholic drinks, like Mike's Hard Lemonade. I had never heard of some. I didn't know you could get pre-made, hard liquor cocktails in a can. I grabbed a beer and sat down at the picnic table and popped the tab. I noticed four open cans of hard liquor that must have belonged to the girls, playing badminton. It was a lively game. June and Julie were the athletes among them and they played on opposite teams and as usual, they were determined to beat the other. Amber and Jaz were just there and tried to stay out of the way.

It was mid-afternoon and I was getting hungry. We hadn't had lunch and the big breakfast was long gone. Sandy and Catherine had walked by me, heading inside a while ago. They both looked at me like I was lunch. I scanned Amber's mom, Sandy. She had a nice figure. It was petit, like Amber. Her boobs were bigger than Amber's and her hips a little broader. Her face showed her years, but I could easily see that she was as beautiful as Amber in her day. Overall, she was pretty hot.

Catherine came out in the backyard and turned on the grill. I wondered if she was sober enough. She glanced my way and smiled. She had the same sexy smile as Sarah. Catherine motioned to Sarah and waved for her to come to her. Sarah got out of her chair in a huff and went inside with her mother. Sarah still wasn't happy and I felt bad for her. This was her party, or so she thought.

Sarah reappeared with a plate covered with burgers and hotdogs. She distributed them across the grill surface and closed the lid. She looked over at me and I sent her an air-kiss. She smiled her sexy smile and went back inside. She was pleased that I had acknowledged her.

You'd have thought a group of Jurassic Velociraptors had taken over the yard as we all attacked the burgers, hotdogs and chips. The cans of hard liquor drinks were starting to pile up on the picnic table. As usual, Jaz was the first one to show her inability to handle booze. Amber was the smallest of the five, so either she wasn't drinking all that much or she just handled her booze better than Jaz. The twins seemed fine at the moment. They were pretty good with booze. Sarah was catching up with her mom, who apparently had stopped drinking altogether. Amber's mom, Sandy, still had a glass in her hand but she was slowing down. I had a few beers and I was feeling a little buzzed.

After eating, Amber, Jaz, June and Julie went back to the badminton court lined off in the grass. It was pointless. None of them could hit the shuttlecock more than twice in a row. The girls were giggling and Jaz collapsed to the grass consumed with laughter. The other's got laughing too and fell on top of her. I figured, well, here we go. Sarah joined their scrum and then I was sure of it. They got wrestling and tops were pulled off. I looked to see if the mother's thought this was okay but they must have gone inside.

My cock was reacting to all the naked tits writhing around in the grass. I guided it down my left leg to ease the growing discomfort. Catherine came out of the house and yelled for the girls to break it up. One by one the girls rolled onto their backs gasping for oxygen. Jaz's pancake tits heaved with each breath. Sarah sat up and Amanda reached up and fondled her nipples. Sarah screeched and pushed Amanda's hand away. Amanda laughed and sat up. The nipples on her small boobs were long and hard. June and Julie were fondling their own boobs. Other than Sarah and her mother, Catherine, the biggest boobs belonged to the twins.

The girls got up and found their bikini tops and pulled them on. My cock was beyond recall and it was pulsing my pant leg up and down. I swung my legs under the picnic table to try to hide it. It wasn't helping so when everyone had gone inside, I reached into my shorts and pulled my cock up to the waistline of my pants and pulled my belt down to pin my cock to my stomach. It was anything but comfortable, but I stood up and headed for the half-bath off the foyer.

I closed the door and pushed the locking button several times. It didn't seem to work right but I dropped my shorts, grabbed my granite hard erection and sat down on the toilet and began jerking myself off. I couldn't think of any other way to get my erection to go down. I set my mind to reminisce about the erotic scene on the beach and closed my eyes to help the process.

I was startled out of my reverie when I felt a touch on my knob that had nothing to do with what I was doing flailing my hand up and down on the shaft. I opened my eyes to see Amber's mother, Sandy on her knees in front of me dragging her tongue around my glans. I looked from her face grinning up at me, to the door, which was closed. Apparently, the lock on the bathroom door didn't work.

Sandy pulled back and inch or two and said, "Just sit back and enjoy. I haven't had any experience with a cock like this but I'll do my best." She stretched her lips over my knob and lashed her tongue around the ridge. Her eyes smiled up at me and she pushed her lips down my shaft. I groaned and pushed my hips up at her face. She was only able to handle about a quarter of my cock in her mouth before she gagged and coughed. She stayed right there and cleared her throat. One hand went to work on the bottom of my cock while the other hand fondled my balls. The combination of it all was having an effect and after a few minutes, I could feel my balls tighten and my body tense. I was getting close to blowing my load. Sandy knew it too and she was content to receive my load in her mouth.

I let out a loud groan and humped my hips up and launched a powerful stream of jizz into her mouth. Her eyes went wide as she pulled back to lock her lips on the ridge. She was overloaded quickly and cum burst out the corners of her lips and sprayed out to both sides. Her eyes glistened with tears, which broke free and ran down her cheeks. She couldn't handle the second shot either and did the same thing. The third and subsequent shots declined in power and volume and she swallowed as fast as she could.

Sandy thought I was done and she pulled off my cock and worked her lips and lashed her tongue around her lips to collect whatever cum she could reach. I wasn't done and as she dragged her tongue down the underside of my cock, I fired another shot directly to her left eye and up over her head to fall in her hair. She immediately pulled back and pushed her lips to the tip of my glans to receive any more that she hadn't expected. I was done and when she was sure, she pulled back and looked up at me and said, "Jesus Christ. My husband dribbles out a couple of little dollops of cum that wouldn't fill a teaspoon. Fuck! That was amazing. Do you always cum like that?"

I grinned and said, "Usually." She stood up but was reluctant to release my cock, which was still pretty hard but at least it was softening, which was my goal when I came in here. Sandy, examined her face in the mirror over the sink with the one eye that wasn't covered my cum. She pulled a wad of toilet paper off the roll and wiped at her cum covered eye. She folded the toilet paper and wiped around her lips. She wasn't aware of the cum that fell into her hair. I smiled to myself and didn't say anything. She took the face towel hanging on a hook by the sink and wet a corner and wiped her eyes and face. She was soon satisfied that she was cum free.

By the time she snuck out of the bathroom, my cock had softened to the point where I could easily get it back in my pants. I pulled a wad of toilet paper and wiped the 'eye' to make sure I wouldn't leak cum to stain my shorts. That could be a problem when you went commando like I was right then.

I flushed the toilet and got myself in order and casually walked back out to the yard. I walked past Catherine and Sandy sitting in lounge chairs. They both had large glass tumblers in their hands. They both looked up at me and smiled. Sandy shoved her tongue into her cheek many times on the opposite side from Catherine so she wouldn't see. I sat down several feet in front of them on a lounge chair and left my feet on either side of the chair so my legs were splayed wide. Catherine and Sandy both stared at my crotch. I grinned at them.

The girls gave up on the badminton and were now playing croquet as the sun got lower in the sky. Jaz was having a lot of problems as she could barely strike the ball with her mallet. Sarah said something to June who came over and pulled me up from the chair and handed me a mallet and ball. She pushed me over to the starting post. I was about to strike my ball, when Jaz said, "Here take mine. I can't even see the ball. I'm going to lay down for a few minutes. I don't feel good." I took her mallet and helped her over to a lounge chair behind Catherine and Sandy and helped her sit down. I pulled her legs up and she was passed out before I left her. I thought, 'Someone had to have a talk with Jaz about her drinking herself into oblivion.'

I hadn't played croquet in many years and I couldn't even remember the rules. Ever the competitors, the twins were arguing over something. Sarah and Amber were cheating by moving the twin's balls to some unfavorable position every chance they got. It was funny and I was having a good time.

I had stopped drinking but the girls and our adult chaperones hadn't. It was beginning to look like I was going to be the only one standing before too much longer.

Darkness finally broke up the Croquet game and we declared June the winner. Julie wasn't happy about that and complained loudly as we all went inside. Catherine and Sandy were in the kitchen reheating the left-over burger and hotdogs in the microwave and cooking more fries. I didn't see Jaz and I went back outside to see if she was still passed out in the lounge chair. She was.

It was getting cool and damp so I scooped her up in my arms and jostled her a little to balance the load and she came awake. Her eyes barely focused as she lifted her head off her chest and kissed me. I kissed her back. Her breath reeked of booze, so I didn't hold the kiss long. She mumbled, "Dex? You always treat me so nice. Thank you." I started for the house and Jaz mumbled, "Make love to me Dex. I need someone to love me."

I thought, "Shit. Here we go again." I said, "We all love you Jaz. You have a lot of friends who love you." She gave all the indications that she was going to be sick, so I dropped her feet to the ground and held on to her. She dropped to her knees and ralphed in the grass. She spit a couple times and announced that she felt much better. I helped her up and lifted her back in my arms. She tried to kiss me again but I pulled away. I carried her inside and asked Catherine where I should put her.

Catherine said, "Oh God. If she's puking, put her down in a chair on the sunroom. I don't want her puking in the house." Catherine led the way and I eased Jaz down onto a love seat and curled her legs up. I could see Catherine was uneasy with the decision but she mumbled, "Fuck it," and went back inside. I found a comforter on the back of the sofa and I draped it over Jaz. She passed out again and I reluctantly left her and went inside to eat dinner.

The burgers and hotdogs with fries were just as good as at lunch. The cans of pre-made cocktails were replaced by cans of soda. None of the remaining girls looked in good shape but they were still moving. Catherine and Sandy were drinking coffee. That was a good sign. Sarah and Amber were dueling with their mothers for my attention and June and Julie were giggling about how obvious they were.