Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, the girls got into their sleep-wear and did what girls do at sleep-overs, I guess. I didn't have any sleep-wear. Catherine and Sandy appeared in their sleep-wear which consisted of mid-thigh flimsy night-gowns. The material was opaque, so there was nothing to see, but there wasn't much left to the imagination. I'd already seen Sarah's mother naked in the shower. Amber's mother had been fully clothed when she was on her knees in the half-bath giving me a blow job, but I imagined that she looked similar to Amber's naked body, which I had seen before.

The adults talked and stole glances at me while the girls tittered about one thing or another. I spotted a Sports Illustrated magazine on the end table and it was a recent edition with a story on the NFL. I stretched out my long legs and sat back in the chair and started reading.

Sarah and Amber had disappeared upstairs and they came back down carrying two gigantic sleeping bags. They rolled them out on the floor of the family room and I could see that they were double-sleeping bags. I could imagine what was going to go on inside those tonight. It was also obvious that they had completely forgot about Jaz, so I brought it up, "What about Jaz. She can't stay out on the sun room all night." That brought all the conversations to a halt.

Catherine said, "Sarah, honey. Get the sleeping back from the closet in the spare room." Sarah went back upstairs and came back down a few minutes later with another smaller, single sleeping bag and rolled it out. She looked over at me with a sneer that said, 'There. Is that better.' I went back to my magazine and thought, 'Sarah does everything she can to get in my pants and anything she can to annoy the shit out of me." The conversations resumed. I took note that there were five spaces in sleeping bags for five girls. I wondered where I was supposed to crash. I had a feeling that Catherine and Sandy had plans for that.

I finished the magazine article and got up and went out on the sun room to check on Jaz. She had snuggled deep in the comforter. Her clothes, including a bra and panties, were piled up on an adjacent chair. I roused her and she smiled up at me. She pulled back the comforter to show me that she was naked and said, "See. I'm ready for you." I helped her stand up and she dropped the comforter to the floor. She brought her hands to her breasts and tweaked her nipples until they stood up long and hard. She mumbled, "Do you like my titties?"

I chuckled and said, "They're very nice." I pulled the comforter around her shoulders and walked her through the house to the half-bath in the foyer. There was no shower, so I filled the sink with hot water and used a face cloth to clean her up. She tried to get her hands in my pants but I gently blocked her efforts.

Jaz tried to kiss me but her breath was still pretty bad and I deflected. She said, "Will you fuck me Dex? I really need your cock." She leaned back on the counter and spread her legs and ran her fingers through her glistening sex.

I said, "Later Jaz, okay? I'm pretty tired right now."

She grinned at me, her eyes barely focusing and whispered, "Okay." I guided her into the family room with everyone watching intently. I fixed the sleeping bag for her while she stood there oblivious of everyone else in the room with the comforter over her shoulders. I stood up and pulled the comforter off her naked body and everyone giggled. I maneuvered Jaz to the floor and into the sleeping bag and zipped it up. She was out again in moments. I went back out to the sun room, gathered up Jaz's clothes and returned to the family room and set her clothes down beside her.

I turned to Catherine and Sandy and said, "Where do you plan for me to sleep tonight. I'm assuming that it's not here."

Catherine and Sandy grinned at each other conspiratorially and Catherine said, "Oh, I couldn't allow you to sleep here with the girls. That would be totally inappropriate." I chuckled to myself and thought, 'It's probably more appropriate if I slept in your bed tonight, right?'

Catherine continued, "You can sleep in Sarah's bed. She won't be using it." Catherine got up and led me up the stairs to Sarah's room. She hesitated at an open bedroom door. I assumed that it was her and her husband's bedroom. I had met him once. He was a squatty, burly, bear of a man, with nearly as much hair on his body as a bear. In fact, his nickname is 'Bear'. A good description of Catherine and Bear was 'Beauty and the Beast'.

After her pause, she continued down the hall and pushed open a door and flipped on the ceiling light. She ushered me inside. The room had so much Pepto-Bismol pink everywhere I was sure it would glow in the dark when the lights went out. I thought that I might need a bottle of Pepto-Bismol to keep my dinner down. I did a three-sixty to take it all in. It was definitely a girl's room. A young girl's room. The bed was a king, with stuffed animals and pillows piled high. Catherine started clearing the bed of all obstructions and then turned to look at me. I was standing there looking at her, waiting for her to leave. She didn't leave and finally said, "I'm not leaving until you're naked and in bed. This is why you're here. Sandy and I have planned this all summer. You don't mind, do you? Sarah and Amber both say you're an agreeable lover, accommodating their needs over your own. The sample in the shower was unplanned but delicious. I understand from the cum in Sandy's hair that you two had some fun at some point today."

I chuckled at that. I had totally forgot about the cum that had landed in Sandy's hair in the bathroom. I thought for a moment about what I should do. My mind flashed through the two encounters today and my dick jumped and started to push the pantleg of my shorts out. Catherine saw it and smiled. She said, "That's what I'm talking about." She walked over to me and put her hand on my growing cock through my shorts and then reached up the leg to wrap her fingers around my shaft. She didn't do anything except hold on to me for a few moments and then she squatted to unbuckled my belt and unzipped my shorts. When she pulled them down over my thighs my cock sprang out at attention and slapped her on her left cheek. She giggled and said, "Wow. It was another life when a man's cock was big enough to do that." She stood up and pulled my tee shirt up over my head. I assisted by raising my arms. She bent down and kissed her way through my abs and groaned as she went. Still bent at the waist, she dropped down to my hard cock that was bobbing up and down well above horizontal. She pursed her lips and let my cock bounce up to them. She kissed the shaft and said, "Young cock. I dreamed of young cock." She stood back up and stretch up for a kiss. She couldn't reach, so I bent down to tenderly press my lips to hers. She moaned.

She moved away from me to the door. She was breathing erratically and I knew the others downstairs would know exactly why. She opened the door and looked back at me with pure lust in her eyes and said, "Sandy and I will be back when things settled down downstairs. We're going to rock your world." She closed the bedroom door.

I stood there with my cock bouncing up and down and my mind resonated on the 'Rock your world' comment. I had had several 'Rock your World' moments this summer. Mom and the twins; Mom and Mary and the twins and Mary's daughters came to mind. Mom in public; Mom and the Socialite; Mom and Dr. Jaffery. I could be revisiting that memory again in a couple days. Mom was the constant and that wasn't surprising. I pulled back the covers, flipped off the ceiling light at the wall switch and slid into Sarah's pink sheets. They didn't glow in the dark. My cock continued to bob up and down off my stomach until I drifted off to sleep. I hadn't even pulled the covers up from my thighs.

I woke with a start. I glanced at the digital clock on the bureau across the room. I hadn't been asleep long. Way off in the distance, I could hear a clatter of pots and pans. It was dark in the room but I could just barely make out two forms moving closer to the bed. The floors were hard-wood so there were no tell-tale sounds of crunching carpet fibers. Then a voice whispered, "Where are you?" It was one of my sister's voices. I couldn't tell which one. They were most certainly both there together. They kept getting closer and my cock, which had retreated to my left thigh, began its rise again.

There was a rustling of clothing coming off from both sides of the bed. A hand landed on my right leg and then it quickly moved up toward its goal. June's voice rose in the darkness, "There it is. God damn, I've wanted this thing all day. The beach, the van, the pool house. All day." There was a giggle from Julie, most likely.

There was no more talking as I felt a weight on the bed on both sides of me. I pair of lips pushed onto my knob. I wasn't sure who's lips they were and it didn't matter to me. Another pair of lips kissed my shaft and dragged all the way down to my balls, while the first pair of lips descended down my shaft.

I could tell now that the lips, sliding down my shaft, belonged to Julie. She pushed my knob into her throat and bobbed her head up and down on it. She opened her mouth wide and began a series of "AAAWWKKKK's" as she bounced her head. She pulled back off and slurped up a wad of saliva. The other pair of lips took Julie's place and they, in-fact, belonged to June. She could deep throat too but she wasn't as comfortable with it as Julie. She mimicked Julie's action and Julie giggled in the darkness.

Julie whispered, Sarah and Amber's moms are cleaning up in the kitchen. This was our only chance before you're all theirs. I can't believe they are openly discussing it in the kitchen. We can all hear them. They're like two teenage girls about to get fucked for the first time. I'm sorry Dex. Sarah and Amber knew this was their mother's plan and they got us to talk you into coming along. We were duped." As Julie talked, June sucked." I was going to cum, if she kept it up.

Julie read my mind and whispered, "Don't make him cum June. I want at least a minute to fuck him."

June pulled back and off my cock, dealt with the saliva and whispered, "Yeah. Me too," as she crawled up over my hips and positioned herself as she guided my throbbing cock to her sex. She eased herself down and groaned hard as the knob pushed inside her. She stopped there for a moment and said, "I love this next part," and she pushed down over the fat part of my cock and wheezed out, "Oh Jesus. That's amazing."

I reached up in the dark and found June's tits. They were firmer than usual with blood coursing through her body. I could see her ultra-white teeth as she grinned down at me in the dark. She savored every moment of that fat part and then pushed herself back up to experience it again. She groaned going up and coming down again when I manually flexed my cock. She eased herself down to the bottom of my shaft as Julie gripped my balls and fondled them.

Julie whispered, "Hurry up June. I want my turn before Catherine and Sandy get here. We don't want to get caught doing this. Mom would be pissed. June lifted herself with her thighs and dropped back down my shaft faster than before. She took ten or so cycles, moaning constantly. Julie prompted her again but June went on. Julie nudged June to hurry her along but June was close to an orgasm and nothing was going to stop her now. She leaned forward with her hands on my chest while I fingered her nipples. They were rock hard and as long as I ever remembered. I flexed my cock again to see if that would help her and it did. All the air in her lungs that she had been holding expelled in one long exhale along with one word, "JESSSSSUUUSSSS."

Julie released my balls and I could feel her fingers trace their way up to June's anus and when June's climax started, Julie pushed her finger in. June dropped her head to my chest and screamed into it to muffle her cry. This move pulled my cock half-way out and I took up the action as I flailed my cock into her clenching pussy. She screamed into my chest again. As my cock slammed up into her pussy, I could feel Julie's hand on June's ass. She was finger-fucking June's anus.

Julie knew exactly when June's pussy clenching stopped. June had gone silent on my chest and I could tell too. Julie nudged June to move so she could have her turn and June finally pushed her legs down along mine and rolled off me away from Julie, who immediately took June's place but facing toward my feet.

Julie wasted no time getting herself in position on my slippery cock and drove herself down my shaft as she screamed into her hand. She pushed down quickly to the bottom and reached between her legs to grip my balls again. She bobbed up and down wasting no time.

Due to their concerns about getting caught by Sarah and Amber's mothers, I doubt that either of them had planned on fucking me through orgasms. They had just wanted to feel my big cock inside them. But now that June had fucked her way into an orgasm. Julie was determined to do the same. She rapidly rocked her hips forward and back pistoning her pussy on and off my cock. She sat up straight with her hands on her thighs. I could just reach far enough to wrap my fingers over her boobs. Her hands lifted and held my hands in place as she drove herself on my shaft. She was moaning constantly and June shushed her a couple times to no affect.

Julie's moans turned to groans and I felt her pussy clenching on my cock. I hurried to catch up, but I was a long way off. Julie let out a whimper and whispered, "Oh my God, I needed that." Her gyrating hips slowed after a several moments and I couldn't feel her clenches anymore.

Julie fell off my cock toward June and moments later I could hear them kissing each other. I ran my hand down my slippery shaft and grabbed a handful of pink sheets and wiped my cock dry.

From downstairs, I heard Catherine saying loudly, "You girls behave yourselves. Sandy and I will be busy for a while." I heard the girls, consisting of only Sarah and Amber laughing. Apparently, the twins heard it too because their kissing stopped and they blasted off the bed toward the ensuite bathroom door.

I moved my hands behind my head and flexed my cock. I kicked the sheets to the bottom of the bed. When the door from the hallway opened and the ceiling light came on, I flinched from the bright light. Catherine and Amber quickly moved into the room and shut and locked the bedroom door.

Catherine said, "Look at that Sandy. He's ready for us." Sandy was already stripping off her clothes. Catherine noticed and began stripping hers off too. Sandy was first to crawl up on the bed beside me and grab my bouncing cock. Catherine was only moments behind and the two of them were wrestling over control of my cock.

I watched for a moment and said, "Don't fight over it. There should be plenty for both of you. I think Sandy was first." Catherine slowly pulled her hand back, ceding control to Sandy. Sandy grinned over her victory. I doubted that she got many with Catherine. She wrapped both hands around my shaft as I pushed back at her grip. She moaned out her anticipation and lowered her lips to my knob. Catherine watched intently as she fidgeted around on her knees. I noticed that June and Julie were watching through a gap of the bathroom door.

Sandy leaned forward and dragged her small tits over my knob and then stretched her lips over the tip. Her eyes watered as she ran her tongue around the ridge. Catherine's eyes suddenly went wide with a smile and she stepped down off the bed and hurried to the door. The twins left the door open by the same gap but pulled back out of sight. Catherine disappeared for a couple minutes. Sandy seemed to relax as she eased her lips down my cock. She gagged again a quarter of the way down and coughed to clear her throat. She gripped my cock at her lips and then started an aggressive blow job. She looked up at me with a smile in her glistening eyes.

Catherine came back with something in her hand and climbed back on the bed. She held it out to me and said, "My husband's cock-ring. It helps to keep him hard." Sandy pulled up my wet shaft and held it out so Catherine could put the ring on. It sat on top of my knob like a yarmulke on a Jewish man's head. Catherine tried to stretch it to fit, but there was no way. She said, "Fuck. This is the largest of the three that came in a pack." Sandy pulled the rubber ring off my cock and resumed her blow job. I was as hard as I was going to get and after a dozen trips up and down my shaft, Sandy was satisfied that was the case and she pulled off and caught the wad of saliva in her hand and wiped it over the length of the shaft. She took my hand and pulled me up.

I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do until she positioned herself perpendicular to me on her elbows and knees with her feet dangling off the edge of the bed and waggled her ass. I grinned and pulled myself down the bed and stepped to the floor. My cock pointed up at an angle and I guided it to Sandy's sex. I dragged the knob along her pussy and she screeched when I touched her clitoris. I didn't dwell there and dragged it back through her pussy to her anus. She flinched and pulled away, which told me that she didn't want to butt-fuck. That was fine with me. I was just figuring out her likes and dislikes.

I pushed my knob into Sandy's pussy and her head dropped to the bed as she groaned hard. She muttered, "Jesus, Cat. I don't know if he'll fit. Fuck. He's not even in yet and I feel like I'll split in half." I stopped and let her adjust. She was already sucking air in and gasping it out. I looked at Catherine. She had a big grin on her face and then nodded for me to keep going. I pushed in to the fat part and Sandy yelped, "Fuck. Is there an end to this cock?" Catherine nodded again. She had experienced the two fat parts of my cock, in the shower. She knew Sandy would be okay from this point on.

I eased forward and Sandy groaned hard but not in pain. She was looking between her small tits to watch for my balls to come into view. That would be an indication that I was fully buried in her. When my balls pushed up against her pussy, she said, "Finally. It feels like he's in my stomach." Catherine giggled and nodded again. She was really enjoying this.

I started rocking my hips back and forth and Sandy groaned hard with each push forward. If Sandy lasted long enough, I planned to cum in her. I was sure I could keep it hard for Catherine and maybe even cum in her too. I had cum twice within minutes on many occasions if I was aroused enough.

I flexed my cock a few times to see what Sandy would do and she groaned out, "What the fuck are you doing?" I kept driving my cock into her pussy. I could see her vagina pull back from her as I withdrew. She was tighter than I would have thought. She groaned hard, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Oh my gawwdd, make me cum. Please." Catherine grinned at me. She was fingering her pussy as she watched Sandy winding up for an orgasm.

What an orgasm it was. She screamed into the mattress when her climax crashed over her like a huge wave crashing onto the beach. She pushed herself up on her hands and began slamming herself back at me. I increased my pace to match her. She wagged her head from side to side. Her mouth hung open as she wailed, "I'm cumming. Oh my God, Cat. I'm cumming." She balanced herself on one hand and grabbed her small tits with the other. She was twisting her nipples very hard.

Catherine was so aroused by Sandy's body thrashing through her orgasm that she had a self-induced one of her own. She dropped to her back with knees splayed wide as she throbbed on her fingers for a long time.

Sandy's clenching pussy went on and on. She was whimpering and mumbling, "Oh my God. Oh my God." I was getting close to my own orgasm as I continued driving into her even after she had stopped. I had to stop when Sandy pitched forward and off my cock, which snapped back up and bounced above the horizontal.