Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My world was now consumed by a booming, gravely male voice downstairs. The voice snapped Catherine out of her orgasm too. Sandy was gasping for air and apparently hadn't heard it. Catherine spun her feet off the bed to the floor. She said with urgency, "Sandy! Fuck. Bear is home. He wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow night. Oh my God, he'll kill me." She looked at me and my bobbing cock and said, "He'll definitely kill you. Get into Sarah's bathroom.

Sarah and Amber joined the conversation downstairs reminding her father that tonight was the sleep-over party. Bear's booming voice said, "Where is your mother? She's supposed to be chaperoning this party."

Catherine pulled Sandy off the bed and quickly pulled on their clothes that they had just stripped out of. They posed for each other to make sure they were presentable. Catherine kept muttering, "Oh Shit. Oh Shit. Oh Shit." Catherine pulled Sarah's covers up and pushed me into the bathroom into June and Julie. Bear was on his way up the stairs and Catherine told Sandy to stay and come out after she got Bear back downstairs. She stepped into the hallway and closed the door behind her. I heard Catherine say, "Honey! You're home early. We had planned Sarah's end of summer sleep over party for tonight because you'd be away." I heard him grumble something unintelligible and they kissed in the hallway.

I stepped out of the bathroom and wagged my hard cock at Sandy who now had a scared shitless look on her face. She grinned for a moment and sucked her lower lip to her teeth and nibbled on it. She looked from my cock to my face and then opened the door and stepped into the hallway as she reached back and snapped the ceiling light off and we were in total darkness again.

One of the twins pushed her hand up between my legs and cupped my balls to pull me back into the bathroom. I went without resistance. I heard Sandy moving away and then down the stairs. I hoped that her very recent orgasm wouldn't leave her breathing heavily or leave her face flushed with lust. If neither of those were possible, maybe Bear wouldn't recognize the symptoms. It had sounded like that was the better of the possibilities.

I stood there in the dark with a cock that was rock hard and I wanted to cum badly. My orgasm had been building in my balls when I heard Bear's voice. If ever there was an orgasm squelching sound, it was Bear's gravely voice. My cock was still hard and it wouldn't take very long to get me off. I found one of the twin's hands and pulled it to my cock. She gripped it and giggled. In moments, the slurping noises of lips on my cock were joined by the other twin.

I reached down and pulled the head of my cock back and pulled her up. I wrapped my hands around her slim waist and lifted her up on the counter-top. She got it right away and spread her legs wide and guided my cock to her pussy. I pushed in and the groan belonged to Julie. I immediately started fucking her as I felt June's hand move between Julie and me and let my cock slide between her fingers. I was only going to last a few moments. I let out a groan and muttered, "Jesus. I'm gonna cum," and I slammed my cock deep in Julie's pussy and launched my first shot. Julie was surprised by my urgency and she groaned too. I was in the middle of shot number two when June pulled my cock out of Julie and it sprayed up across Julie's body toward June's mouth. She caught a little of that shot and then all of shot three before pushing it back as Julie's sex. In the dark, she missed and cum sprayed over Julie's sparse pubic hair. Julie grabbed my cock and pushed it into her pussy and I finished my load in her.

June turned on the light in the bathroom and we all examined the damage. June had cum across her face and down over her tits. Julie's pubic area was covered and cum had sprayed up over her tits. My pubic area was covered too. It had been a huge load of jizz. I was kind of proud of it.

June grabbed a towel and wiped her body dry and handed it to Julie who did the same and then handed the towel to me. I wiped my pubic area and stomach and then grabbed my flaccid cock and stroked it dry a few times. Julie squatted and sucked my soft cock into her mouth to collect whatever taste of cum that was left and then pulled off and stood up. June wasn't about to be denied so she did the same thing. She stood up and the twins kissed each other lashing their tongues together.

Now we turned to the problem at hand. The twins found their clothes kicked under the bed and pulled them on. Julie said, "We'll just go downstairs and say we had taken a shower before we crawled into the sleeping bag. June went back into the bathroom and turned on the shower for just a moment so there was some proof that what they said was true."

I pulled my clothes on and pushed my bag up on the far side of the bed. I threw a pillow on the floor beside my bag and said, "I'll stay right here until early morning and I'll sneak out and call Mom to come get me." The twins liked the idea and we kissed and they shut off all the lights and went down the stairs with their story. I was afraid to fall asleep for fear that I'd wake up right here after daybreak.

Everything went perfectly. I heard Catherine come upstairs an hour later with Bear. She was giggling and she said, "Come on Bear. I need your big cock. I'm horny. You've been gone so long." I heard his zipper coming down and Catherine say, "Come to bed. I need your awesome cock." The banging of their headboard against the wall lasted about fifteen seconds and then a loud groan followed by "Yes. Baby. Give it to me. Oh God." Then there was silence and then loud snoring.

Several minutes later I heard their bedroom door open and then shut quietly. Then Sarah's bedroom door opened and Catherine whispered into the dark, "My husband is asleep. Can you get yourself home?"

I whispered back, "That's the plan. I'll call my Mom to come get me once I'm outside. Catherine stood there at the open door in the dark. Then she whispered, "I'd sure have liked another go on that cock of yours. Maybe another time?" She said nothing more and she left leaving the door ajar. I waited another half-hour, grabbed my bag and crept silently down the hall and down the stairs to the foyer. There were still conversations going on in the family room. I guess it wasn't a successful slumber-party unless they stayed awake until dawn.

A half-hour later, Mom's car pulled up beside me. I got in and Mom just grinned at me. She was wearing her fluffy robe. She said, "So, how was the sex with Catherine and Sandy?"

I laughed and said, "You knew all along what was going on didn't you?" The lights on the dashboard revealed her grin.

She looked at me as she drove off and said, "That was the only thing that made any sense that the girls would invite you to join them for their slumber-party. I assume that Sarah, Amber and Jaz had their way with you too."

I laughed and shook my head and said, "Don't worry Mom. There's plenty left for you. Is Dad playing golf this morning?" She separated her robe to expose her naked body. Her nipples were already on high-beams. She grinned again and nodded her head.