Sleepwalking Step Daughter

Story Info
They use each other when they think the other is asleep.
14.7k words
4.8
72.2k
216
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JK1979
JK1979
2,174 Followers

+++++

Hope you like this one. It's a bit silly but was fun to write. It is intended as a one shot so everything for this story is included in here.

Please feel free to comment, rate, and message. I love feedback!

All characters are over the age of 18. Enjoy!

+++++

"I have a daughter."

It was the first thing Anna said to me after she sat down at the table across from me at the small cafe where we met in person the first time.

We had met on a dating app, of course. How else does anyone meet these days? We had been sending messages that had become increasingly flirtatious until we had finally agreed to meet and see where this thing might go.

I was very happy when she dropped into the seat. She was just as beautiful as she had been in the photos on her profile. She was on the shorter side, with long auburn hair. Her eyes were hazel, and she had on simple but well done makeup. She was wearing a pencil skirt and a white striped button up blouse that gave a decent, yet respectable view of decent cleavage. One of her photos on her profile was of her in a bikini so I already knew she had nice tits, full and round, perfectly proportioned for her body.

I had expected her to say 'hi', or 'nice to finally meet you' as an opening. That was what I, slightly nervous about this date, had practised in my mind. The news about the daughter was a surprise.

"Oh," I said, taken aback a bit. "That's...nice?" I smiled at her, trying to reassure her because she seemed even more nervous than I was.

She chuckled.

"I am sorry," she said. "I just...I just wanted to get that out there. I've had a couple of relationships, well they probably never got far enough to call them that but, anyway, I didn't tell them right away and it was a problem later. I just wanted to get that out there."

She looked down at her hands which she had knotted on the table in front of her.

"Hey, that makes sense," I said, continuing to smile at her. "And don't worry. I'm not...freaked out or anything. It's fine. People have pasts and previous lives and it would be crazy to think otherwise."

She looked up at me smiling gratefully.

"Thank you," she said. "I...I guess I just like you a fair bit and... I just wanted to get that out of the way."

"Ok," I said smiling. "Well, I don't have any children to bring up, so in that way I guess I'm a bit boring. What's your daughter's name? How old is she? What is she like?"

Anna took a sip of the water beside her and grinned.

"Oh, she's amazing!" She said, clearly proud of her daughter. "Her name is Jessica, but we call her Jess. She doesn't live with me. She goes to a boarding school. She is doing a year of prep classes for university. She does so well. She will be able to get into any school she wants!"

Anna hesitated for a moment.

"She is nineteen."

"Oh," I said, a bit surprised. That was a lot older than I had imagined. Anna had told me she was 34 years old and that meant...I started doing the math.

"I was 15," Anna supplied, obviously figuring out what I was trying to compute.

"Wow," I said. "That is very young. That must have been tough."

"It was. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of my parents."

"It's amazing," I say. "That you went through that and also managed to become a doctor! The dad, did he stay in the picture?"

"Thanks," she said, smiling. "Yeah. Med school wasn't easy. And no, he didn't. Not really. He helped a bit financially but my parents were well off so that helped. He's been in and out over the years. Mostly out. I don't think she's heard from him in three or four years!"

"What a dick," I say. "Sorry. I don't know anything about the situation but, yeah. He sounds like a tool."

She laughed at that.

"He really is. Mostly because he missed out on the most amazing girl. What a waste."

We settled into the date after that. We chatted, building on our online conversations. She talked about being an ER doctor and the satisfaction she derived from that profession, but also the stress and helplessness she sometimes felt not being able to help or save everyone. I talked about my writing. I had published a few young adult novels and the series had been picked up by a streaming service to turn into a silly but popular show. I had not planned on falling into that genre, wanting to write the next 'Great Novel' but long ago I came to terms with it all, happy that people enjoyed my work.

The date was easy and comfortable. I had suspected that we would like each other a lot and I was correct. At the end of the night I walked her to her car and we kissed, a long passionate meeting of lips and tongues, that left us both breathing heavy when we finally broke.

"I should go," she told me. "I have an early start tomorrow."

I was disappointed that we were not going to fuck but I liked her and let her go and we promised to meet again.

---------

Meet again we did. After the first date our chats had moved from flirty to sexting. We were forty minutes into the second when she looked at me and smiled shyly.

"Will you take me home? Right now?"

I could read the lust in her eyes and smiled. I called over the waiter, paid our bill and we sped to the small house she lived in.

We were barely through the door before she had dropped to her knees. She was grabbing at my belt and yanking open my jeans, fishing out my cock that was already hard for her.

I'm no pornstar, but I have a 7 inch cock that is straight and thick and it filled her hand. I'm uncut so the purple head was halfway out of its sheath of flesh.

"Oh god," she said pulling it out and stroking me watching the foreskin slide back and forth already lubricated with pre-cum. "It's been a while. I'm sorry I'm being so....slutty!"

I chuckled at her actually apologising to me for something so delightful. I had already put my hand on top of her head, fingers deep in her auburn hair, guiding her open mouth onto my cock.

"Oh you don't need to be sorry," I said as she wrapped her lips around my cock and began to push me into her mouth, and, making me grin, into her throat.

Anna might have been a respectable doctor, a professional with a quick mind and lovely personality, but she could suck cock like a pro.

She alternated between taking me deep in her throat, pushing her nose against my stomach, and suckling on the tip, hand stroking the shaft. I could see that her other hand was between her legs, up her skirt, moving quickly.

She seemed to be getting off sucking on me, moaning around my cock. I was moving my hips in time to her head, pushing forward, as she moved down the shaft, pulling back as she slid away, fucking her face.

She was so good that before long I realised that I was about to cum. I could feel my balls tightening, my cock twitching in her mouth and the increase in the speed of my breath.

"Shit, Anna," I said, "You gotta stop, I'm gonna..."

Looking down into her hazel eyes I saw them turn mischievous. She did not stop, instead began to move quicker, red lips pulling me in and out faster, the hand on the shaft pumping me.

I joined in, hips swinging, hands on either side of her face, pulling her deep as I could with each thrust. It did not take long before my back was arched, thrust deep into Anna's throat, and releasing a heavy load. She gagged for the first time and my knees shook with the force of my climax.

My breath was shaky as I pulled back, my cock slipping from her mouth, a string of saliva and cum connecting the head of my cock and her lips.

"Wow," I said. "That was...wow."

Anna rocked back on her knees looking up at me smiling

"Well," she said, scooping a drip of cum from the corner of her lips into her mouth. "Yes. That was indeed, wow."

She stood up.

"I haven't don't that in a while," she said, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me. "Thank you."

I barked a laugh.

"You are thanking me?" I said, incredulous. "I'm thanking you! That was the best blowjob I've had in a very long time!"

"I'm glad to hear it," she said and took my hand, guiding me down the hall deeper into the house.

"Up for some more?" She asked.

I scooped her up into my arms, holding her like a fireman.

"Where is this bedroom?" I asked jogging ahead while she giggled.

----------

It was a whirlwind, I guess you could say. I moved into her house after a month and a half. Two months after that we had gone down to city hall and gotten married. We were so in love, we did not want to wait and neither of us had much family so making a big deal about it did not seem to make sense. We had a party for our friends that evening.

The only thing Anna regretted was that due to the short notice and school commitments, Jess was not able to make it for the small ceremony.

We settled into married life. We spent as much time together as her job allowed. The sex continued to be amazing. Anna loved to get fucked hard and was almost always up for it, when she was not too exhausted from work. She even seemed to get off sucking my cock. It was a good life.

Of course I had not forgotten Anna's daughter.. Anna spoke about her quite a bit, keeping me abreast of her progress at school, letting me know how she was faring in classes (extremely well) and life (pretty good).

At some point Jess had broken up with a boyfriend, I was told, but Anna had not loved him so while she felt for her daughter, she was not too upset.

Even though Jess and I had not met I. Person I had seen her. On the small screen of Anna's phone when they face timed, I had been introduced. She looked cute I guess, a bit like her mother from what I could see. She was friendly enough with me.

Anna told me that Jess was happy for us, that she was happy that her mother was happy. That seemed very understanding for a 19 year old girl but I was glad. I didn't want Anna to feel bad about anything, let alone our relationship.

We had been married for five months when I finally met Jess.

"She's coming home!" Anna had cried happily when she heard the news. "She only has the one class left and she only has one assignment left! She can work on it here and submit it online!"

I was happy for Anna but a bit concerned. This was a pretty small house for the three of us. We had the spare room but I had made that my office. I would have to move my stuff out of there and write on a desk set up in the living room to accommodate the girl. But Anna was happy so I was happy.

Anna met Jess at the airport while I stayed home. Usually my days are pretty flexible, being a writer, but that particular day I had a phone meeting with my publishers to discuss my next book. I was a bit behind writing it and we had to go over a fair bit. I was done by the time they arrived home, however and met them at the door.

Jess walked through first pulling a wheeled suitcase behind her. This was the first time I had gotten a good look at her and my eyes widened.

I had thought she might be cute when I saw her on the phone but...she was stunning.

She looked so much like her mother it was uncanny. The same auburn hair, the same spray of freckles across her small nose (and presumably her breasts). Her eyes were greener than Anna's, and she was a bit shorter. Jess was wearing a loose hoodie when I first met her, comfortable for the plane ride, but even with that baggy garment on I could tell that tbe daughter's breasts were bigger.

While Anna's breasts were well proportioned for her body, Jess' seemed out of proportion. In the very best way.

I took this all in in a heartbeat as she entered the house. I caught myself before I looked too long at her chest. This was my step-daughter after all.

"Hi," I said, holding out my hand to shake, "I'm Andy. Nice to finally meet you in person."

Anna, who came in behind her daughter, laughed.

"A handshake? C'mon. We are family now!"

Jess rolled her eyes but smiled at me.

"Fine mom," she said. She crossed over and hugged me, a light, quick hug without too much pressure, but I could still feel her great tits pressed against my chest.

We broke the hug quickly, but it seemed to please Anna, seeing her husband and her daughter getting along.

We had a nice, ordered in meal and Jess went to bed early, after a long day travelling. Anna and I were in bed later that evening when she told one strange thing about Jess.

"So," she said, her head on my shoulder. Her hand was on my cock, slowly stroking it up and down. "One thing about Jess..."

"Uh oh," I teased. "This sounds like trouble."

"No," she said. "Nothing bad. It's just...she sleep walks."

"Oh? Really? Always? Is it a problem?"

Anna moved down my body, kissing my chest, my stomach, running small kisses along the trail of trimmed hair from my navel to my cock.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Since she was like five."

She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock then spoke again.

"It's no big deal. She gets up some nights and walks around. Does stuff, harmless stuff like taking all the cans of food out of the pantry or something. It's fine. She will actually do anything you tell her when she's like that so all you have to do is tell her to go back to bed. I'm just telling you in case I'm not here. Just don't let her go outside or turn on the stove or something. Just...don't wake her up. A child psychologist told us that could be traumatic for her."

She opened her mouth and sucked my cock into it. I rolled my head back and pretty much forgot everything, including her daughter's issue.

That night we were trying to be quieter with Jess there, so Anna rubbed herself to climax while sucking me off and we fell asleep together after.

It was actually kind of nice having Jess around. She mostly kept to herself, spending a lot of time alone in her room. But Anna was in a very good mood having her beloved daughter back home.

Jess had even shyly let me know she had read my books. She had grown up with them. It always made me feel good to hear that.

It was a week before I saw the sleepwalking in person.

Anna was riding me, moaning quietly, back arched as she bounced, my fingers rubbing her clit. We had stopped being so quiet, as Jess seemed to sleep deeply and we figured that the walls were probably sound proof enough.

I was very focused on my wife but she suddenly froze and whipped her head around to look at the closed door to the bedroom.

"Did you hear that?" She asked.

I shrugged. I was not paying any attention to anything but her.

She pulled herself off of my and grabbed her robe and went to the door and opened it. I was laying on the bed and could see out the door.

Jess was standing there in the hallway looking at some bland painting that hung there. I watched as she dreamily reached up and took it off the wall and put it on the ground.

She was wearing what she seemed to every night, a long baggy tee shirt that came halfway down her ass, which showed off some simple white panties. She did not wear a bra to sleep in so her large breasts swung under the fabric of the shirt in a delightful way and the shape of her nipples could clearly be seen. I had gotten used to seeing this in the evening while she got ready for bed or in the morning while she ate a quick breakfast. It was a lovely view, but I made sure never to linger on it too long.

"Jess!" Anna said. "Go to bed."

Jess did not look at her mother, but she stopped what she was doing and walked the few steps down the hall to the door of her room and went in.

"See," Anna said, smiling at me. "No big deal. She will just do what you say."

She climbed back into bed and got on all fours, pushing her ass into the air.

"C'mon," she said looking over her shoulder. "Get to work, husband!"

I grinned and moved behind her, sliding in to the hilt. I slapped her ass and laughed.

"Ok, wife. Let's do this."

---------

The next time I saw Jess sleepwalk Anna was at work. It was pretty late but I couldn't sleep. I was at the kitchen island, sitting on a tall stool jotting notes in my notebook about a scene I intended to write the next day.

I looked up when I heard the door to Jess' room open. She walked down the hall and into the kitchen.

Again she was wearing the baggy shirt and panties and, I have to admit, I enjoyed the view of her coming towards me, her breasts swaying slightly under the shirt as she moved.

"Oh, hi Jess," I said as she entered the kitchen. "Can't sleep?"

She did not respond. It was then that I noticed her open eyes were vacant and flat. Her mouth hung open a little bit, her plump lips parted slightly.

Shit! I thought, remembering the other night. She's sleepwalking!

I watched, fascinated, as she walked to the cupboard and took down a water glass. She next went to the pantry and returned with a plastic container filled with dry macaroni. As I observed her she poured the macaroni into the glass and brought the glass up to her mouth, presumably to drink.

"Oh," I said, snapping out of my surprised inactivity. "Oh! Jess! Stop! Um....sit!"

It was a ridiculous thing to say to a young girl but, I couldn't think of anything else to stop her.

Her hand stopped, glass almost to her mouth, and suddenly dropped to the floor, sitting there back straight, eyes vacant, motionless.

I shook my head. It looked like Anna was correct. She would do anything she was told, it seemed.

"Oh, sorry Jess," I said, feeling bad I made her sit like some kind of dog. "Stand up."

She, of course, did not say anything but she did stand back up, unmoving once she had, as if waiting for further instruction.

I thought about waking her up, but remembered Anna telling me not to. I sighed. It was a strange development in my new life. It was harmless enough, I supposed.

"Ok, Jess," I said. "Let's get you to bed. Go to your room and get in bed."

She turned and started walking down the hall towards her room andc while I was making sure she made it ok, I was also watching her ass as she moved in front of me.

I followed her through the door and watched as she climbed into her bed, and rolled onto her side. I was surprised, but not unhappy to see that her top pulled as she moved tugging upwards. I was granted a view of her smooth stomach and the shirt even came high enough that I could see the lower curve of her tit. Her nipple was just covered by the fabric.

I should have left. I know that. But I didn't. I stood there, mesmerised by Jess' smooth skin, that slight view of forbidden flesh. The utter vulnerability that lay before me.

I am not sure how long I stood there, staring down at my new step daughter, but eventually I realised what I was doing. Leering like some kind of perverted creep, licking his lips, taking advantage of her vulnerable state.

I suddenly became very aware of how aroused I was. My cock was hard as diamonds and I had at some point gripped it as I looked down at her.

I spun and strode quickly out of the room, heading towards the one I shared with Jess' mother. I quickly stripped naked and got into bed. I closed my eyes and began to jerk my cock furiously, the image of Jess in the bed dancing behind the closed lids.

I came within minutes, a heavy violent release, that sprayed up my torso, onto my chest, not having prepared with a tissue.

"What am I doing?" I asked myself, feeling terrible as I lay there spunk already cooling on my body. I got up, got in the shower and cleaned myself before guiltily climbing back into the bed.

----------

Jess was already awake when I got up late the next morning. Anna had not arrived home from work yet, so I sheepishly approached the kitchen and the step daughter I had letched over the night before.

"Morning," she said as I poured myself a cup of coffee she had prepared.

"Morning," I grunted, then turned to look at her. She was wearing the same thing as the night before. The tee-shirt clung to her braless breasts, and I had to tear my eyes from them. I had almost seen her nipple the night before and I couldn't help but wonder exactly what they looked like.

JK1979
JK1979
2,174 Followers