Sleepwalking Step Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned with pleasure, thrusting my hips in time to her movements. I knew that after earlier I would not be able to last long, even from a tit job which usually did not make me cum. I reached forward and pinched each of her nipples in my hand the way I had seen her do to herself before. I heard her whimper at that, knowing that she was enjoying it.

"Jenn," I said. "It's time. Take my cock and suck it. I want a blowjob."

This was further than I had ever had the girl go while sleeping. She had however used me to cum earlier so I felt no qualms.

She opened her mouth and leaned forward, tongue licking my tip, swirling around the purple bulb before sucking me into her mouth. I groaned as the hot wet hole enveloped me.

Jenn, even in her sleep state, turned out to be an enthusiastic cock sucker. She pushed her face forward pushing the head of my cock into her throat, without any sign of a gag reflex. She bobbed up and down my full length, tongue working the underside of my cock.

"Make yourself cum with my cock in your mouth," I told her and her hand dropped to her lap, rubbing. I was thrusting into her mouth, flexing my ass again and again, shoving into her mouth.

I was close. I put my hand in her hair, slamming into her throat, grunting.

"Cum," I demanded. "Cum!" I wanted to time it right this time.

Her fingers rubbed her clit and she moaned around my cock. Her face was red and drool was dripping down her chin.

"Fuck," I grunted. "Fuck fuck fuck."

I hit the edge and toppled over, gripping her head and shoving myself as deep as I could, releasing my cum into her throat. She gagged then, but I held her as I finished.

Her moans became grunts as she came with my cool I. Her throat.

I feel back, and my cock tumbled out of her mouth, smeared with spit and cum, slapping against my stomach. She moved forward and sucked the head back into her mouth. I had forgotten that she would continue to do what I had told her.

"You can stop now, Jenn," I said. "You did a great job."

I sighed.

"Go back to bed now."

She got up and went to bed.

+++++

Jenn was actually up before me the next morning and had a cup of coffee waiting for me.

"Good morning," she said, clearly in a good mood.

"Have a good sleep?" I asked, sitting down at the counter, sipping the hot brew.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I woke up feeling great again. Maybe it's the bed you guys have here."

"Maybe," I said. "Uh, so you went for a walk again last night."

"Oh," she said. "Did I do anything weird?"

"Not really. You were...ah...naked again."

She laughed.

"I'm sorry. I was so tired that I didn't put on my pyjamas! Sorry for giving you a show!"

I shook my head.

"It's fine. Nothing wrong with...a show."

She smiled at me and headed back to her room. She stopped halfway there and turned and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Want to have a nap again later?" She asked.

"Sure," I said, smiling. "Why not."

Anna came home later and we chatted a bit about her night. It had been a bad one apparently. A big accident had sent five ambulances to her ER and she had lost a couple patients. I felt terrible for her. Here I was getting sucked off by her daughter and she was trying to save people. I was disgusted with myself.

I went to the room with her and held her in the bed until she fell asleep. She was bone tired and drifted off quickly. I lay there stroking her hair for some time before getting up and getting to my work.

It was a warm sunny day so I pulled on a tank top and shorts and went to write in a chair on the deck in the backyard, enjoying the summer day. I felt terrible for Anna but that didn't stop me from skipping the underwear. I think I mentioned. I am not a good man.

At around three Jenn came out on the deck and sat beside me. I looked her up and down and smiled. She was wearing a blue bikini I had never seen her wear before. It was very revealing, with the bra cups triangles that were not up to containing her tits. The bottoms were a gstring, a triangle of fabric that covered her pussy lips but not much else. A string disappeared into her ass crack.

"Nice suit," I said as she approached. "Not much to it, though."

She smiled.

"I'm wearing more than you saw on me last night," she joked.

"Not by much," I teased and she laughed.

"I saw you enjoying the sun and thought it was a great idea. I'm not bothering you, am I? You can still work?"

"Yeah. No problem," I said, returning to my typing. As tempting as it was to ogle her all day I did have a word count to hit. That is not to say I did not glance over and watch her from time to time. She sprawled out in the sun, on her back at first, giving me a great view of her ass, then her front, her tits almost spilling out the sides of the bikini top.

About an hour later I was done for the day. It had not been my most productive but I felt good about the quality of the writing. I suspected that the rewriting of this chapter would be minimal, which was always my goal. I loved writing but hated rewriting.

I closed my laptop and sighed. Jenn looked over when she heard the laptop close as if she had been waiting for it.

"All this sun has made me sleepy," she said. "How about that nap now?"

I shrugged, inwardly grinning.

"Sure. Me too. Why not."

She got up and I watched her ass as she went into the living room. She did not head to her room to change out of the bikini, instead heading straight for the couch and standing beside it.

"Lay down," she said. "Be my big spoon!"

I did as she asked, stretching out, back to the upright cushions.

She got on the sofa beside me, and wriggled back against me, ass meeting my crotch. This time there was very little between us, but I kept up the charade of not knowing what she was about to do. Again one of my arms was under her head and the other one draped over her.

The curtains were drawn and the room was dim.

"Do you mind if we just go to sleep," she asked me. "I don't feel like watching TV."

"That's fine," I said.

I let myself relax, and slowed my breathing, feigning sleep. There was no way it was going to happen, not with her beside me wearing this. Not after what she had done yesterday. But I tried to make it seem as though I had.

She waited, but not really long enough.

"Andy," She asked quietly. "Awake?"

"Yeah," I muttered in a voice that I hoped sounded sleepy. "Kind of."

"Ok," she said and lay still again.

She waited longer this time, and I kept my breathing steady. After another twenty minutes or so of long slow torture for me, and for her I guessed, she asked again.

"Andy? Awake?"

I said and did nothing.

"Andy? Andy? Daddy?" she whispered. "Are you sleeping?"

I did my best to seem so.

She began to wiggle her ass against me. With only the thin shorts between my cock and her it felt great. I could feel the sun warm skin against me. I got hard very quickly, but that did not seem to faze her.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered. "I'm so happy to have you here. Against me. Holding me. Keeping me safe." As she spoke she gyrated her hips slowly moving my cock against her ass.

"I feel you, Daddy," she continued in the same low voice. "I feel your cock. Its hard for me. Was it hard last night when you saw me naked? Did my body make you hard? Did you look before you sent me to bed?"

If only she knew!

She took my hand and pushed it against her tit again, this time pulling the skimpy bikini top to the side, pushing my fingers against her nipples, squeezing my fingers to make them pinch the nipple. She whimpered.

"I need to cum, Daddy," she whispered. "I need you to make me cum again."

She lifted her leg and reached between them again like last time, pushing her hand into the leg of my shorts. This time there was no underwear to stop her and as her hand wrapped around my naked cock she sighed happily.

She pulled it down the leg of the shorts and pressed it against her hot sex.

"I'm wet for you, Daddy," she said. "Feel."

She rubbed the head of my cock against the fabric that covered her pussy, and yes, it was wet and hot. It was all I could do not to moan. She rubbed me back and forth against her sex, the thinnest of material between me and her cunt. Her other hand was making mine knead her tit. She was panting with arousal.

She grunted with frustration and let go of my cock for a moment. I could not see what she was doing but when he grabbed it again and rubbed it on herself there was no fabric between us anymore. She was rubbing the head of my cock in the wet velvet smooth channel of her cunt, then rubbing it on her clit.

It felt amazing. She was dripping wet so my cockhead slid across her with little resistance. Heat radiated from her sex. She was moaning quietly, unable to completely keep it in.

I was rocking my hips slightly, keeping her moving. She did not seem to notice that her 'unwitting' partner was moving more than a sleeping man should. She was too far gone, chasing her climax.

It wasn't far off. She was worked up and flesh on flesh seemed to excite her even more. Her breath was hitching as she rubbed my cock against her. Finally she saueaked and froze, trying to keep her sounds in as she came.

I smiled behind her as she took short quick breaths, trying to calm herself.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered. "Oh, Daddy, that was good."

She leaned back against me and sighed. She was still gripping my cock so I tried to keep my breathing steady.

"But..." she said quietly. "It's not enough. I need more, Daddy."

She moved my cock and adjusted herself, and I realized that she had placed my head at her entrance. She tugged on my cock and pushed back with her ass, pushing me partway into her. The angle we were laying prevented me from sinking completely into her, but I almost broke my cover and gasped as the wet heat of her cunt wrapped itself around the head of my cock.

I could feel Jenn shiver against me as I entered her. She moaned quietly and began to rub her clit with WBR cunt muscles flexing, milking the head of my cock.

"Daddy," she whispered. "Daddy, you are inside me. Oh, daddy."

Jenn was doing a very poor job of being quiet and not waking a sleeping person now. I swallowed. It was getting too much to bear. I suddenly didn't want to be Jenn's you she used to get off. I wanted to fuck her. I NEEDED to fuck her.

"Jenn," I said suddenly. "What's going on?"

She froze. I could feel her heart rate go up with her body pressed to mine.

"Oh god," she whispered. "Oh shit. I can explain, Daddy...I mean Andy. It's not what you think..."

"Oh," I said. "You can explain? You can explain why my cock is in your cunt?"

When I said the word cunt I thrust suddenly, pushing myself deeper into her and she moaned.

"Can you explain why your tit is in my hand?" I pinched her nipple and she groaned, arching her back, pressing her breast more firmly into my hand.

"Can you explain why," I said, pulling my hips back, sliding my cock almost all the way out of her, leaving just the tip, making her whimper, "why you are calling me 'Daddy'?"

On the word Daddy I thrust again, getting even deeper, filling her with my cock, almost, but not quite getting all the way in her.

"Oh, fuck," Jenn whimpered. "Please fuck me. Please fuck me, Daddy. I need it."

"I think you do," I said, grabbing her by her hips and rolling her onto her stomach.

I pulled out of her, and she moaned under me. I shoved my shorts down to my thighs and put my cock back at her entrance.

"Ask me again," I said quietly.

"Please. Please fuck me. Please, Daddy."

I drove myself forward, finally sinking all the way into her. All these days had been leading up to this moment, as I filled her. I was finally fucking my step daughter. No more pretending.

I began slamming myself into her, fucking her hard. She cried out quietly with each thrust. I reached around and covered her mouth with my hand, muffling the cries. Anna might sleep heavily but Jenn was getting a bit too loud.

Our bodies slapped together and her ass cheeks quaked each time my hips hit them. She was moaning under me and I saw her reach under herself to rub as I fucked her cunt. I was grunting and breathing heavily.

I could not hold out much longer. I had been being teased too long.

"Gonna cum in you," I grunted, my back arching each time I thrust into her. She was not even able to support herself with her hands or elbows, her face pressed into the cushion of the couch.

"Please, Daddy," she moaned into my hand. "Please fill me up."

I could not hold back any longer. My back arched as I thrust deep into her, exploding, flooding her womb with my seed. I pulled back and slammed forward again, and again, using her cunt to milk my cock.

Jenn covered her mouth with both hands and cried out, muffled, with another climax. I sighed and fell forward onto her back, gasping for breath, spent, still inside her. I lay there, slowly softening in her. Coming back to my senses.

She lay there too, until finally, her breath under control, she turned and kissed me on my lips, tongue brushing mine.

"We can talk about this later," she said, moving out from under me, and trying to straighten her bikini. "Ok?"

I nodded, pulling my shorts back up, shoving my now deflated cock away.

I sighed, wondered what was going to happen now, and then went to shower before my wife woke up.

+++++

I made supper for the three of us. It was a quiet meal. Anna was still shaken about the day before, and Jenn was staring at her phone the entire time, avoiding eye contact with me and her mother.

Finally, Anna left for work and I cleaned up. Jenn was in the living room and I joined her there when I was done.

"Ok," she said when I sat on the couch beside her. "Ok, first I'm really sorry. It was... crazy. I know. It... it's hard to explain." She was clearly on the verge of tears.

"Hey," I said. "It's ok. It really is. We can talk this out. I'm sorry too."

She snorted. "What are you sorry for? Giving me what I've wanted since my mom introduced us on face time?"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I've wanted to fuck you since then. Look. I'm not stupid. Obviously I have daddy issues. Older guy, wanting, needing to call you Daddy. Wanting to fuck you, so fucking bad..."

She shook her head.

"It's like this," she said. "I've always had a thing for older guys. I've only acted on it once and it was a disaster. He was married but I begged him to leave his wife and, of course, he refused. It got messy and I guess I caused his divorce. I'm sorry about that, but he was involved too, you know?

"Anyway, when you came in the picture... I was happy my mom was happy, but also, loved the idea of having a dad, you know? But that got mixed up with my sexual desires, and I guess I got carried away.

"It felt so good to be cuddling you. Like a dad and daughter should. But it also turned me on. So when you were sleeping, I touched you. And you responded, even if you were sleeping. And... I couldn't help myself.

"And... You saw me naked when I was sleepwalking and... I thought that was so hot. It got me so wet...and... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I took advantage of you! I'm sorry I made you fuck me! Don't leave my mom. Don't leave me!"

Jenn burst into tears. I felt terrible. I took advantage of her first! I considered telling her that, but, selfishly, chose not to. She might be placing all the blame of what happened when I was 'asleep' on herself, but finding out how I had used her might change the tone.

"Hey," I said, pulling her to me in a hug, and pressing her to my chest. "Hey. It's ok. Don't cry. I'm not going to leave your mom. Or you. I promise."

"Y..Y...You won't," she said through sobs. "Really? You promise? I'll be good."

"I promise," I said, stroking her hair. "I mean that. Look this is all strange, but... you didn't make me fuck you. I did that. Because... well, you are sexy, and you wanted it and I guess I wanted it too."

"You did?" She asked looking up at me. "Really?"

"Of course I did. Look at you! You are a sexy young thing! Any man would want to fuck you!"

She smiled at that.

"Thank you," she said. "That's... I'm happy to hear that."

She leaned her head on my chest and sighed.

"Um..." she said quietly. "Does... Does that mean you will do it again? I mean if we keep it secret from mom? I don't want to hurt her."

"I think we can," I said. "And we don't need to pret..." I almost said pretend but caught myself, "...be asleep to do it. Ok? I'd love to fuck you again. And again. And again."

She grinned up at me.

"That makes me so happy!" she sighed with relief.

"Can I call you Daddy when you fuck me?"

"Yes," I said. "Turns out that is pretty sexy."

She sat quiet for a minute then a thoughtful look came over her face.

"Speaking about sleeping..."

"Yeah," I said, cautious.

"Know how I sleep walk and apparently I'll do what anyone tells me?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you think one night you could tell me to fuck you? And you could tell me about it the next day? I think that would be totally hot."

I pretended to think about it.

"Well," I said slowly. "I don't know. That is pretty strange..."

Jenn's face fell, disappointed.

"Ah, what the hell," I said, with a grin. "Sounds fun. Let's try it."

The End.