Sleepwalking Step Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," I said, needing to know what she remembered from the night before. "You, um, took a walk last night."

She looked up from her phone and made a face.

"Oh? Shit! I'm sorry! That's embarrassing! Did I do anything weird? I can never remember anything!"

She did not remember! That was amazing!

"Oh no," I reassured her. "I was up so I told you to go back to bed and you went." I left out that I had followed her. If she didn't remember there was no need to let her know.

"Oh good," she said. "Thanks for taking care of me."

--------

Sleepwalking became a nightly occurrence after that. Anna thought it might come from the stress of moving to a new place with a new arrangement, meaning me being around. Anna was working days that week so she was always there to guide her daughter back to bed.

The next week, however, Anna moved back to the night shift and I was once again the only one home when Jess left her room to go for a stroll.

I was in the living room watching a movie when I heard her door open and she walked down the hall. I stood up and watched her approach. I was about to tell her to go back to her room when...I didn't.

I would love to say that something came over me. That it was a spur of the moment thing. But that would be a lie. I had been thinking about this since I last saw her in her bed. I was, it turned out, not a good man.

The question had run through my mind so many times. Would she really do *anything*? Was there a limit to what she would do? To what she would allow to be done to her? I needed an answer.

"Jess," I called out when I saw her walking out of her room. "Come here to the living room. Stand in front of me.."

I watched with anticipation as she approached. Her eyes had the same vacant look as she had all the other nights she sleepwalked.

She came into the room and stood before me. I looked up at her from my seat on the couch, heart beating.

"Turn around slowly in a full circle." I had decided to start small.

She did that and took her time as she was told. Her back was straight and her tits pushed at her top in a way that made my mouth water.

"Jess," I said slowly. "Lift your top. Show me your breasts."

I was holding my breath. If there was a pause it was imperceptible. Her hands with her modest french tip manicure gripped the hem of the shirt and began to lift.

The fabric slid up her stomach, catching on her tits, lifting them as she pulled. It was like watching one of those 'titty drop' videos online. Both breasts fell free, jiggling.

Her breasts were as wonderful as I suspected them to be. They hung heavy on her chest, but still full and firm and perky with youth. Her nipples were hard. I had turned up the AC earlier in anticipation of this moment. They were a pale pink barely darker than her creamy skin.

I gripped my cock that had already hardened, on the outside of my shorts.

She stood there breasts on display, the shirt held just under her chin. I realised I only told her to lift her top.

"Take the shirt off, Jess," I said, and watched as she pulled it over her head and dropped it on the floor. I could not believe that this was working. It had already gone further than I had expected it to be able to go.

"Touch yourself," I said quietly, holding my breath, scared to wake her and break this delicious spell.

Obediently she placed her hands against her body, one on her stomach and one on her shoulder and held them there, eyes staring forward vacantly. I frowned then realised my mistake. She responded to exact directions.

"I mean touch your breasts. Play with your nipples."

My mouth hung open as her hands slid across her smooth skin to her breasts, cupping them, sliding up the curve and to her pink nipples. She took each one in her fingers and squeezed them, tugging at them. She moaned quietly and I froze wondering if this would wake her but it did not seem to. The nipples visibly grew hard under her ministrations.

"You can stop," I said and she did, hands falling back to her sides, but the nipples remained hard.

I had reached into my pants and was stroking myself as I watched her play with her breasts and tease her nipples. I stood, pushing my pants down to my feet and freeing my hard cock. I moved to stand in front of her, stroking as I did, drinking in her naked form with my eyes.

"Touch your pussy," I told her. "Rub your clit."

She obeyed, right hand moving down to her crotch and began to rub her clit through the fabric of her panties. I was transfixed, pumping my cock. Jess' face reddened, just like her mother's when Anna was aroused, and the flush spread across her chest and upper breasts, making the freckles stand out.

"Inside the panties, Jess," I said. Her hand moved up then down, into the small panties, rubbing quickly. Jess moaned quietly, still staring vacantly. I could not believe she was still asleep, but it seemed she really was.

I was breathing heavily, my cock was throbbing, ready to release. My balls had already tightened and I was already feeling the tell-tale tingle at the base of my shaft that warned of an imminent explosion.

"Cum, Jess," I said, not sure how much my influence would be able to affect her. It seemed to be a fair bit.

Jess rubbed herself harder and her other hand came up and pinched her nipple pretty hard, twisting it. Her face grew even redder and her mouth opened into a small 'O' as she began to pant. She knew her own body, even in her sleep and she quickly brought herself to the edge then over it.

"Uuuuuuuuh," she moaned, legs shaking as the climax hit her. Her eyes scrunched closed and her hips bucked against her own hand.

It was too much for me and I came myself, thrusting my cock into my hand, and groaning as I released my pent up orgasm. I shot a thick wad of creamy cum directly onto Jess' bare stomach, and then again, pumping myself, milking my cock.

My cum was slowly dripping down her smooth stomach, a thin, shiny coating. I had to admit it looked so hot covering her.

I was breathing heavily, almost in a fog when I shook my head, suddenly scared that I had somehow woken her, either with her climax, or the spray of hot cum from mine. I looked at her but she was still standing there, breathing deeply after her orgasm, with eyes still glazed.

I was suddenly hit with a wave of shame and guilt. This was not only wrong, but it was reckless! I could ruin everything! My new life with Anna could be gone in a moment if Jess woke up now.

"Clean yourself up," I said, pulling my own pants up over my still twitching cock.

I had to pause, however, when I saw what Jess was doing. She dreamily took her hand and used it to scoop up the cum that covered her. Then she slowly raised it to her mouth and slurped it from her palm, licking her hand clean after. This seemed to make her smile a small smile. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

"Get dressed. Go to bed, Jess," I said, and flopped back down onto the couch.

Jess, without a word, reached down to the floor and pulled her shirt over her head, hiding once more her perfect breasts, and then turned and walked to her room, presumably to get into bed and sleep.

I sat there, dumbfounded at what had just happened. What. The. Fuck. Was I doing? I shook my head. It was insane. I needed to go to bed and, hopefully, forget it all happened.

+++++

The morning I was drinking coffee and feeling shame. I had taken it too far the night before, and I was resolving to leave it at that. Still...there was a part of me that wondered. How far could this go? What would Jess do when told?

I did not notice Jess until she was in the Kitchen with me. She was wearing the same clothing as the night before, of course, but now I knew what lay beneath. I flushed thinking about it.

"Good morning, Andy," she said, smiling at me. She seemed much more awake, more chipper than she was most mornings.

"Hi," I grunted, making sure not to look at her too long or hard.

"Um," she said, grabbing a cup and pouring herself some coffee, "did I... did I sleepwalk last night?'

I swallowed hard.

"Nope," I liked. "I make sure to tell you when you do."

"Ah. Ok." she said, unsure. "I mean...Ok. Its just... I had a great sleep! And...I don't really remember them, but I think I had good dreams? I dunno. I just feel great today!'

"I'm glad to hear that," I said smiling. I knew what kind of dreams she might have been having. "Always good to get a good night's sleep."

She took her coffee into the living room, the place where I had taken advantage of her, and started to watch TV. I sighed and opened my laptop and began to write. I wanted to get through 3000 words that day and without an office I would have to do them there.

Anna arrived home a couple hours later, looking tired after her long overnight shift. She said hello to Jess and came over to me, kissing me.

"How was your night?" she asked. "Anything interesting happen?"

"Nope," I said. "Just a normal, boring night. Missed you though."

She glanced over at her daughter then leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Feel like taking a break," she asked. "I'm beat but wired. Could use a good fuck to put me to sleep."

I grinned and followed her into the bedroom.

+++++

After we made love, Anna slept for the rest of the day. The night shifts paid a premium, and Anna said she found the cases that came in late fascinating, but they played hell on our social life.

I had a good day writing, however, and was able to close my laptop around three in the afternoon. I walked into the living room where Jess had been all day. She really was enjoying her time off before she had to go back to school. She had at least gotten out of her sleep clothes, wearing a crop sweat shirt that showed off her midriff, and short cotton shorts.

I sat on the far side of the couch from her, four feet between us.

"Mind if I join you," I asked. "What are we watching?"

"It's ok," Jess said. "It's just some designing show marathon. Totally mindless, but just what I need after that year of school."

"I bet," I said. "I could never do what you do. Just not smart enough I guess."

"Nonsense. It's just different than being creative. I could never do that. It's a lot of memorising but once I have it down I'll be able to connect things, you know? I'll be able to help people. I just have to get through the next few years."

I settled back to watch the dumb show, thinking of what I might cook for supper later. I assumed Jess would join us, but it would actually be Anna's breakfast, so I wanted to keep that in mind. Maybe a frittata.

Jess got up and went into the kitchen and returned with a can of sparkling water. Instead of walking to the far end of the couch she plopped down right beside me. My arm was stretched out across the back of the sofa, and she leaned into my shoulder, looking at the TV.

"You don't mind, do you," Jess asked. "I just..." she didn't finish the sentence.

"Uh," I said, unsure. "No. I don't mind."

"Good."

Jess reached up and pulled my arm off the back of the couch and draped it over her shoulder and wiggled, getting comfy against me. I did not know what to do, so I just relaxed. It was nice having her there against me. I did my best to put the display I had made her make the night before out of my mind. I was her step-father. I guessed this was a step-father kind of thing.

"It's just," she said after a few minutes, "that, I don't know. My dad was never there so I never got to do something like this...cuddle and watch TV. And I don't know... I woke up this morning and... It felt different? Kind of? Like I was closer to you than I knew? I'm not sure this makes sense."

"It's ok," I said. "That makes sense. I'm glad you feel...close. Safe."

She smiled and leaned her head against my shoulder.

I sighed. I needed to get my shit together. This girl needed a dad, not some creep who took advantage of her.

Jess dozed off after some time, and without noticing it, I did as well. I opened my eyes and saw that the episode had changed and the light was different in the room. I checked my watch and saw that only an hour had passed. I blinked and looked down at Jess sleeping against me. I smiled, and my cock twitched.

The last cobwebs of sleep left my mind as I looked down at my lap. I was hard as a rock, and why wouldn't I be. Jess might be asleep but she had, unconsciously, gripped my cock through the fabric of my pants and was slowly, lightly squeezing it.

I looked closely at her face, but she did not have her vacant open eyes. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply. She was asleep and not sleepwalking. And, for some reason holding onto my cock!

I was not sure what to do. I knew I could not leave things like this. Anna could find us and not understand. I could wake Jess and embarrass her, hurting her. It was hard to decide.

It was hard to think clearly as well. While it was far short of a handjob, it felt pretty amazing to have her dainty hand grip me like this. I wondered if I would be able to get my cock out of my pants and into her hand... I shook my head. I had to stop that.

I carefully took her wrist and went to move her hand off of me, but that made her grip harder. I sighed with the feeling and let go of her wrist. She kept her hand on me, still holding my cock.

I tried to slide out from under her, gently easing my way, not disturbing her, but that made her groan slightly in her sleep, grip my cock harder and wiggle against me, turning onto her side, pressing herself against my body, her head tucked in against my shoulder. I was more trapped than before.

I sighed. There was little I could do. I leaned my head back. After a few moments watching the show, feeling the slow, gently squeezes Jess was giving me in my sleep, I looked down at her again.

Her legs looked smooth and creamy, and the shorts she wore were very short, with loose legs. They had pulled up and the lower half of her ass cheeks were on display for me, doing nothing to help my hardon go down.

Slowly, carefully I placed my free hand on her thigh, feeling the warm, smooth flesh under my palm. It felt so good. So right. Inch by inch I began to slide it up her leg, watching for any change in her breathing that might reveal that she was waking up, but I found none. Soon my hand was on her ass, cupping it. It was perfect. Firm and round.

I had it there, cupping for a couple minutes when I sensed a change in breathing in her. She seemed to be waking up on her own. I panicked. What was I supposed to do! In that second I couldn't think clearly, but knew I did not want to embarrass her, or let her know what kind of creep I actually was. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, pretending to also be asleep.

I kept my eyes open just a hair, so I could somewhat see what she would do, but hoped she would believe me.

I saw her open her eyes and blink. She looked around, a bit confused for a moment, then smiled to herself. She lay her head back down on my shoulder and sighed, seemingly in contentment. Then she opened them suddenly and looked down, at her hand in my lap. I saw her eyes widen even more in surprise, then they shot up and looked in my face.

I held still, keeping my breathing steady, hoping my heartbeat would not start pounding and give me away. She scrutinised my face carefully, but, to my amazement, did not let go of my rock hard cock. She gave it a squeeze, gentle but firmer than she had been doing in her sleep. She watched me carefully but I continued my charade.

What was she doing? I asked myself. She should be moving away at the least, screaming at me at the most. Instead, she lay back on my chest and began to slowly stroke my cock, now hand moving the length of it. I knew it would feel better if the jeans were not in the way, but even just this felt amazing.

She reached down and grabbed my wrist, the way I had tried to grab hers. I, pretending to be asleep, did not resist and I let her pick up my hand, keeping it limp in my act. I assumed she would drop it to the side of me, get it away from her. I was wrong.

Instead she opened her legs, lifting the left thigh, and placed my hand between them, high up, just beside her short clad pussy. She did not stop there. She pushed it higher so that i could feel the heat of her sex against my fingers where she placed them. I wanted to move those fingers, press them against, then into her, but she closed her legs, trapping my hand between her thighs.

She began to lightly move her thighs, rubbing them against one another, and doing this, pressing her pussy, the hard nub of her clit specifically, against my fingers. He lightly stroked my cock in time to her leg movements. I could feel her breath getting heavier against my neck and a damp spot forming in her shorts. Iit was all I could do to keep from somehow joining in.

It could not have been that long we lay like that, her gently pleasuring herself on me, me feigning sleep, but it felt like quite a while. Suddenly she froze. I could hear it too. The shower in the bathroom that was connected to the master bedroom was turned on. Anna was awake!

If Jess did not do anything I was going to have to, I thought, but I need not have worried. Jess had it under control. She opened her legs and pushed my hand down, away from her crotch. I thought she might move my hand right out of there, but instead she closed her legs around it, so I was just cupping her inner thigh. Not appropriate, maybe but more so than before. She let go of my cock and placed that hand on my chest.

Finally she shook me lightly and whispered.

"Andy."

I pretended to still be asleep.

"Daddy."

I almost reacted to that. What the hell was she calling me daddy for? Especially after what she had just done.

"Daddy. Wake up. Andy." She used the hand on my chest to shake me.

I gave a little snort and shook my head, opening my eyes slowly. I hoped I was giving an academy level performance, otherwise I was in trouble.

"Did.." I said, making myself sound as sleepy as I could, "Did I fall asleep?"

"Yes. Me too. It's Ok." Jess laid her head on my chest. "It was actually really nice."

"Ok. Thanks," I said. "Must be comfy. I didn't think I was tired."

I looked down, pretending to notice that my hand was sandwiched between her thighs for the first time. I tugged at it, indicating that I would like to remove it.

"Damn," I said. "Sorry. No idea how that happened."

"Oh, that's ok," She said. "Must have happened while we were sleeping. Here."

She slowly opened her legs, and I noticed a small but pronounced wet spot between her legs. I pulled my hand back.

"Are you always this deep a sleeper," she asked.

"I guess I am", I said. "Anyway, I should make supper."

Jess rolled off of me, allowing me to stand. I wasn't sure how to do this without putting my hard cock on display, the tent in my jeans was pretty noticeable. I knew she had not only seen it but had held it, but I needed to keep playing the role of not knowing. Luckily (or maybe deliberately so she could keep playing her role) Jess turned away and picked up her phone. I took the opportunity to shove the head of my hardon into the waist of my jeans, covering the bulge as best I could with my tee shirt.

I started to head to the kitchen to make supper when Jess called out. I turned to look back at her.

"That was really nice, Andy. I really liked that. I hope we can hang out like that again."

"Sure," I said. "It really was nice, wasn't it. I'd like to do that again, for sure."

+++++

Anna had five more overnight shifts before she got four days off and switched back to days. She left at 9, leaving Jess and I sitting in the living room watching a movie. I was on the couch and she was in the chair.

"Not going out tonight?" I asked my step daughter. "You are an adult now. You are welcome to go out and have some fun."