Sleepwalking Step Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," she said, smiling at me. "But that's ok. I'm not really the type. I prefer to stay home."

I shrugged and returned my attention to the movie. After a few minutes she paused it and stood up.

"I'm going to change and grab some popcorn."

She came back after a bit. She had changed into her loose sleeping shirt and panties and was carrying a large bowl of popcorn. I could see by the way her perfect breasts moved that she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples looked hard as well, making small bumps in the fabric. She sat down beside me again.

"You don't mind?" She asked, looking up at me. "It was nice earlier.

"Sure," I said, lifting my arm so she could lean against me. "No problem."

She wriggled beside me and put the bowl of popcorn on my lap. My hand rested on her shoulder.

I was hard, of course, and happy the bowl covered the evidence, but Jess did nothing untoward so neither did I. We watched the movie in silence. Part way through she rested her head on my chest, keeping her eyes on the screen. If what had happened earlier had not happened I would have thought this was all an innocent father-daughter time.

When the movie ended she stood up, lifting the bowl off my lap. Luckily my cock had calmed down so nothing embarrassing happened there. She arched her back, yawning, and I got a great view of her tits straining against the fabric. Her nipples still seemed to be hard. As was I again, instantly.

"I'm going to go to bed," Jess announced. "I'm so tired. I'm not used to staying up this late."

I was a bit of a night owl so did not think quarter to twelve was late at all.

"Ok," I said. "Have a good sleep."

I sat at the kitchen counter for three hours, looking at my phone and waiting to hear a sound from Jess' room. I knew I should not be doing this but, after that afternoon, I could not help myself.

I had almost given up, decided that Jess was not going to sleep walk that night when I heard the sound of her door open. I stood up and walked to the end of the hallway in time to see her open her door and start to walk the other direction, towards the bathroom. I considered seeing where she was heading but instead called out.

"Jess! Come here!'

She stopped, slowly turned, and walked towards me. I saw her vacant, sleepwalking eyes and smiled to myself. I stood up and headed towards the living room.

"Follow me, Jess," I told her and she did.

As I walked I pushed the pyjama pants I had changed into down off my hips and stepped out of them. I pulled my shirt over my head and, fully naked sat in the chair. I looked up at Jess who seemed to be waiting for instructions.

"Get naked," I said.

Jess pulled off her shirt, revealing her freckled breasts and pink nipples. She pushed her panties down to the floor and I saw clearly, for the first time, her pussy. It was shaved and smooth, with puffy lips. I grinned.

"Come here and kneel between my legs," I said, spreading them. My 7.5 inch cock was hard and standing straight up. I gripped it and pulled down, sliding the tube of uncut flesh down, revealing the purple head. The pre cum at the tip caught the dim light in the room and glistened.

Jess obeyed and walked the few steps to stand in front of me, lowering herself to her knees. I swallowed and snapped my fingers in front of her eyes, but this elicited no reaction.

I suppose I could have shoved my cock in her mouth there, or even bent her over the couch arm and railed into her but I did not. Something held me back. Maybe it was fear of getting caught, of finally waking her, but it felt different than that. It felt like what was happening between us, whatever that was, was a process.

I began to stroke my cock in front of her face, looking at her body. She was so sexy it almost hurt to look at her.

"Pinch your nipples," I told her and sped up my jerking off as she took the pink nubs into her fingers and played with them. I heard her whimper slightly.

"Finger yourself," I said, "Make yourself cum."

Her hand went between her legs again but this time I could see her pleasuring herself, not covered in panties. She parted her lips with her fingers, revealing pink flesh within. One hand tweaked her nipples while the other rubbed at her clit, then pushed up into herself, stroking in and out, then back to the clit. She knew herself well, and I could see her face flush and her eyes begin to squint as she came close to cumming.

I pumped my cock furiously, wanting to climax at the same time as her. It was close, but she got there before I did, squeaking as she came, shuddering and clamping her thighs together on her hand.

"Open your mouth!" I shouted, not caring about waking her up, but not needing to as she remained in her state. "Stick out your tongue!"

She was making quick gasping breaths as she came down from her climax but she did as I said and opened her mouth.

I stood and aimed the head of my cock at her mouth and groaned as I arched my back, spraying hot jisim into her open mouth. I kept pumping until I had nothing left to shoot. Jenn's tongue was covered in my spunk and it leaked down the sides of her mouth.

I placed the head of my cock on her tongue.

"Lick," I said. "Lick it clean."

Jess' tongue swirled around the sensitive head of my cock making me groan, as she licked the cum from it.

"Get it all," I told her. "Swallow all of it."

She used her hand to catch any cum that had escaped and pushed it into her mouth. She licked her hand clean and swallowed. I could have sworn I saw a slight smile, but it was either not there or too fast to really catch sight of.

"OK, Jess," I said. "Go to bed. Get some sleep."

She stood and walked back towards her room. I sighed, half in self-disgust, half in satisfaction. Then I went to bed.

+++++

I was having coffee again when Jenn woke up, just like the day before. I looked up at her and smiled. She was wearing the crop sweatshirt and short shorts that she had worn the afternoon before, not her sleep shirt.

"Good morning," I said.

"Uh..." Jess looked around, confused. "Yeah. Morning. Did... I sleep walk last night?"

I swallowed.

"Yeah. Yeah you did," I answered.

"Did I... Was I... Did I get naked? I woke up naked." She looked upset.

My stomach dropped and my heart started pounding. I was caught. I was done. I looked into the living room. Her sleep shirt and panties were lying on the floor in a pile where she had discarded them at my command. Fuck! I had forgotten to tell her to put them back on before sending her back to bed!

"Uh.." I scrambled for a good answer. "Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. I was going to tell you after you got up. I heard you last night walking down the hall, and by the time I got into the living room you were naked. Anna said to never wake you so I just told you to go to bed."

She looked at the clothes then back at me.

"And I just went?"

"Yeah," I said. "Quick. You went to bed quick."

"And you saw..."

"Yeah," I said, putting on a sheepish voice. "Sorry. It couldn't be helped..."

She looked at me for a moment, then smiled.

"Ok," she said. "I'm so sorry! That is so embarrassing! Man! That is a new one! Good thing you were there to take care of me!"

My heart began to slow back to a normal beat.

"Sure," I said. "No problem. I'm glad I could help."

She shook her head.

"And you saw..."

"The lights were dim, so less than you think, I promise, don't be embarrassed," I tried to reassure her.

"Oh. Ok. Thats...fine," she said in a quiet voice. "Well, I think that's ok. I guess I'm not embarrassed. Too much anyway. I don't know what it is but I woke up in a great mood,even if I was strangely nude."

She got herself some breakfast and went to the living room to do some work on her laptop. I did the same at the counter, chasing my word count, getting close to the end of the first draft of my novel.

Anna came home again, tired again. This day we did not have sex to help her get to sleep, she was too exhausted and went straight to bed. I wrote for the rest of the morning and the early afternoon, closing my laptop around two. I was feeling a bit out of sorts, and realised that I had not gone for a run in over a week. Usually I ran every other day, keeping in shape and letting the fresh air and exercise clear my head. I changed into a tank top, some light running shorts and my running shoes and headed out.

I was back 45 minutes later, taking it easy that day and seeing that Jenn was in the living room went to say hi. Jess was laying on the couch watching some show about over sexed teens on netflix.

She looked up at me when I entered and smiled.

"Done for the day," she asked.

"Yep. About time for a break," I said.

"Good," she said, then hesitated. She took a deep breath and then in a rush said, "Um... any chance you want to have a nap with me again?"

My eyes widened.

"A nap?"

"Only if you want," she said, quickly. "I mean... I guess it was nice yesterday. I had such a good rest. Sometimes... I mean, with the sleep walking... I don't get a good sleep, you know? That nap...It was really special."

I smiled. Trying to give the impression I was giving in, but actually excited for what might come.

"Ok," I said. "I should take a shower first. I'm a bit sweaty from the run. I bet I stink."

"Don't worry about it," Jenn said. "You smell fine. I like it."

She scooted her body forward so she was lying along the front edge of the couch and patted the cushin behind her.

"C'mon! Let's nap!"

My eyes widened.

"Laying down?" I asked, unsure.

"Sure! It's more comfortable for both of us. You can be the big spoon, I will be the little one."

I shook my head but kicked off my shoes and went to the couch, climbing over her.

"I mean," I said, pausing. "Someone might think it's not appropriate. Your mother.."

Jenn did not bother arguing about the appropriateness of the situation. She just shook her head.

"Mom's a deep sleeper. No way she is going to get out of bed. Now, get behind me."

I finished climbing over her and lay down on my side, back against the upright cushions, giving Jenn as much space as she wanted. She wanted, it turned out, none. She wriggled back, pressing her back against my chest, and her ass against my hips. I swallowed.

Do not get hard, I told myself. I kind of succeeded, avoiding a full hard on.

Jenn pulled my left arm under her head and used it as a pillow, and reached up and made me wrap my right arm around her.

"This is nice, Daddy," she murmured.

"What," I asked. Did she say 'Daddy' again?

"This is nice, Andy," she said more clearly. Let's watch this show and hopefully fall asleep."

I sighed and closed my eyes. I doubted I would be able to actually fall asleep but I did relax. It really did feel good to be spooning Jenn's young warm body against mine. She fit almost perfectly in my arms.

It is possible I actually did doze off eventually, but after a time I felt Jenn shift against me, turning her head to look at me. I carefully kept my eyes closed and my breathing steady.

"Andy," she whispered quietly. "Are you asleep?"

I pretended to be so.

"Andy? Andy?" She asked again, and wiggled against me. "Daddy? Are you sleeping?"

The combination of her wiggling and her calling me daddy made me almost lose my cool. I could feel myself start to get hard. I heard and felt Jenn sigh against me.

"You sure do sleep deeply," she whispered almost to herself. She wiggled against me some more, and there was no preventing it. I was fully hard for her within moments. She did not seem to mind, grinding her ass slowly against me.

"Something isn't sleeping," she muttered quietly, as she ground against me. "Is that for me, daddy?" she whispered. "Are you hard for me?"

Of course I was, but I could not speak for fear of breaking this spell. Why was she calling me daddy while she ground against me? And why was it so fucking hot? I could feel Jenn breathing heavier, but made sure to control my own breathing.

"I wish I could see it," she whispered. "I wish I could see your hard cock, Daddy." My cock twitched against her grinding ass. If she only knew. She had seen it twice while she sleep walked!

She slowly took the arm I had draped across her, gripping the hand and, while I kept it limp, she pushed it up under her crop sweatshirt, my fingers dragging along the skin of her stomach then onto her breast.

This was the first time I had actually touched them, having only looked before. Her nipple was hard as a little rock and she pressed my fingers against it with her own, making my hand rub her. She moaned quietly. My cock throbbed against her ass.

"What are you dreaming about?" she whispered. "Is it me, Daddy? Are you having a naughty dream about me? You saw me naked, you said. Did that get you hard? Hard like you are now?"

She moved her hand away from my own. It was all I could do to stop myself from playing with her nipple, keeping my hand limp like a sleeping man's. She moved against me, and lifted her leg. She moved her ass away from my cock and reached between her legs, gripping my cock.

Yesterday my jeans did a lot to contain me, but the loose, thin fabric of my running shorts did little of that. She pushed her hand into the leg of the shorts, and grunted when she found it covered by underwear. I silently wished I had not worn them.

She manoeuvred my cock so that it no longer pressed into the soft flesh of her ass and aimed it between her thighs. I could feel the heat of her cunt even through the shorts we were both wearing. I suspected that she did not have any underwear on.

She began grinding against me again, this time with more direct contact with her pussy, she was breathing heavily, but trying to keep me 'asleep'.

"Oh, daddy," she said quietly. "Oh, good. That feels good."

She reached up and grabbed my hand again, lifting it off her tit and moving it down between her legs. She pushed my fingers against her, making my loose ones rub her clit through the shorts.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned quietly. "Daaaady."

She seemed to need more. She ground back on me, pushing my fingers against her clit. Her breathing was getting heavier and she was being less careful. It was harder for me to pretend I was asleep, but it was obvious she was not paying as much attention.

She lifted my hand away from her crotch and I wondered why, but then she tugged the leg of her shorts open and pushed my hand back inside this time on her bare, bald pussy.

Her fingers pressed on mine, pushing them between the puffy lips, and against her clit. She ground back on my hard cock while she made me rub the hard nub. Her breath was hitching and she ground against my cock. I took a chance and flexed my fingers, using my own will to rub her, and it seemed like she was too far gone to notice.

She shoved her hand in her mouth and bit the heel as she came, squeaking, going rigid against me. I made sure to make my fingers limp again as she pushed on them with her own fingers, riding out her climax.

It took her a minute to come down, slowly getting control of her breathing.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered finally. "I wish you came too. I wish I made you cum."

We lay there like that for a bit, my hand between her legs, wet with her juices. Finally she took it out of her shorts and moved it back up under her shirt, moulding my hand around her tit, her hard nipple against my palm.

She did nothing to move my cock away from her cunt, but pushed back on me.

"Andy," she said, just above a whisper. "Andy. Wake up."

Again, I pretended to slowly come to.

"Oh," I said, putting on a sleepy voice. "Is it time to wake up?"

"Yeah," she said quietly. "You should probably take a shower. I guess you do smell like sweat a bit. It's not a bad smell, but... You know."

I chuckled.

"Ok, ok," I said. "I take your point. I stink."

She giggled.

"I didn't say that. I mean it. I like how you smell."

I went to move away from behind her and pretended to just now notice that my hand was up her shirt and cock pressed against her.

I pulled my hand out quickly, and moved away from her, as if I did not know how she had put my hand there and ground against me.

"Oh shit," I said. "I'm sorry!"

She rolled onto her back and looked up at me.

"What for," she asked all innocent.

"Um.." I said, playing along. "My hand. I'm...sorry."

She smiled.

"Don't worry," she said. "We were sleeping. We can't control what our bodies do when we are sleeping. It's fine."

I smiled back at her.

"Ok," I said. "If you say so. I'm going to shower. And order pizza for supper."

"Oh! Great! I love Pizza!"

+++++

Again Anna left for her evening shift, and Jenn and I watched another movie. She sat beside me again, draping my arm over her shoulders one more as she rested her head on my shoulder. I could not help but think about that afternoon and how she had used me to cum while she thought I was sleeping.

It was strange, we were both taking advantage of the other while they slept. Well. At least, she thought she was taking advantage of me. I was, of course, awake and aware, but she did not know that. As far as she was concerned, I was comatose and she was using me. She did not seem to have any qualms about that so that night, as I waited for the night to end and her to fall asleep and start wandering, I felt little to no guilt. About taking advantage of her anyway. I still knew I was doing Anna wrong, but I could not seem to make that affect me enough to stop.

At some point during the movie she placed her hand lightly on my thigh, just below my cock. I had changed into sweats and a tee shirt after my shower, skipping the underwear. Her touch woke my cock up but her hand stayed where it was, seemingly innocent.

For my part I used my hand that was draped over her shoulder to lightly stroke her neck, fingers just brushing her skin. I felt her shiver against me, and saw her nipples harden. Neither of us made any additional moves as we watched the movie, and once it was done she moved to stand up, 'accidentally' brushing her hand across my hard cock. I saw her smile slightly, but outside of that neither of us acknowledged it.

She went into her room and I waited in the living room, scrolling through my phone mindlessly, killing time. It took her quite a while to start sleepwalking. Maybe it was because she had been worked up before she headed to bed, maybe not. I did not really know. All I knew was that it was pretty frustrating for me.

Finally, around two in the morning I heard her door open. I called out.

"Jenn! Come in the living room!"

I heard her approach and smiled when I saw her. She was naked. Maybe she decided to sleep in the nude, but I suspected that the idea of me seeing her naked the night before had excited her and she wanted to have it happen again.

Regardless, she was a stunning sight and I was hard as a rock, pent up from her playing with me earlier.

"Come here and kneel in front of me," I told her, wasting no time. As she approached I jammed down my sweats, ready for her. I sat in the chair again.

She dropped to her knees in front of me and I peered closely at her face. It was slack and clearly sleeping. Perfect.

"I want you to drool onto your tits," I said. "Make them wet."

I was about to do something I had been thinking about for days now.

She opened her mouth and let a string of drool drip down onto her tits, making them glisten with the saliva. I reached forward and smeared it around pushing it in the space between her tits. She had no reaction to my touching.

"Jenn," I said, voice husky with pent up lust. "I want you to squeeze your tits together and tit fuck me."

Without changing expression Jenn lifted her hands, placed one on each breast, lifting and pushing them together, then leaning forward. She parted them slightly to let my cock between them and then squeezed them together, sandwiching my cock. They were soft and warm, and slick with her spit. She began to move them up and down, rubbing my cock between them, my foreskin running back and forth over the purple head.