Sleepy Guest

Story Info
His GF brings home a drunk friend but how far will they go?
3.3k words
4.45
57.8k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
81 Followers

This is a work of fantasy fiction only and should not be copied or emulated. Always confirm consent. Reading writing about it as fantasy is one thing but in the real world consent is sexy! Also, this is inspired by a story I read long ago I have never found since. I put some twists on it so I hope you enjoy.

Kaden sat flipping through the channels but not really interested in what's on TV. He glanced at the time again it was now 2:00 a.m. all the bars had to be closed there was no word from his girlfriend. He was polishing off his 5th Soju as his mind drifted.

His girlfriend has gone out with a friend she didn't see very often. Her friend was from out of town and every time she was back they would go out, drink too much, and come back wasted. He didn't mind, he trusted his girlfriend, but this time was a little different.

This time friend was single, having broken up with her boyfriend of 3 years. Before they left she was complaining about not having any dick for 4 months. She said she might need to get laid. He hoped his girlfriend would behave but a tiny part of him got turned on wondering what she would do.

He tried to keep from imagining the worst. His mind wandering off to her making out with a guy and getting pulled to a car for a backseat fuck or even a dark corner getting banged while the music played on. Torn between fearing that and wanting her to do it his cock was stirring.

His girlfriend, Kimiko was cute, no she was hot. She had her friends call her Kimmy. She was Korean and had long dark hair which stood out against her milky skin. Her perky 30b breasts had areolas a little darker than her skin with nipples a little smaller than a pencil eraser. Her pussy was shaved with a strip of short dark hair above that pointed to a beautiful set of lips that would tease a bright pink inside whenever she was turned on. She could get all the dick she wanted.

Amber her friend was a contrast. She had shoulder length red hair, tan skin and 34d breasts. She wasn't shy and he knew she had incredible legs from the shorts she would wear around the house. He knew Amber's nipples were larger than his girlfriends because she often didn't wear a bra when she stayed over. He would never cheat on his girlfriend but he certainly didn't mind seeing Amber walking around in just a long shirt and panties after a night out with his girlfriend.

He heard a car door pull up and went outside. It was an Uber and a very unhappy driver waving him to the car. His girlfriend was trying to drag her friend out. Apparently, Amber had way too much to drink. He grabbed her, lifted her out in his arms and carried her to the house. She slipped a little and his hand was now firmly holding her left breast. They felt firm and large and his cock twitched.

After apologizing to the Uber driver again, Kimmy ran up and opened the door for him to carry her inside. He headed for the couch where she was going to sleep but Kimmy told him to take her to their room. She needed to clean her up. He laid her on the bed and went to get some towels from the bathroom.

When he returned Kimmy had unzipped her friends dress from the side pulled it part way down. The lacey bra underneath barely contained her 34 d breasts that strained against the fabric. Kimmy apologized for being so late, apparently they started out having a great time and she did dance with some people. She said she had some interesting stories to share but right now they needed to get Amber cleaned up.

Apparently Amber had spilled a drink all over herself, made a big show about it blaming some barely 21 college girls for it and gotten thrown out of the bar. Then went into a downward spiral about having not been fucked. The last 2 hours had been a mess trying to get Amber home.

When Kimmy turned back around she tried lifting Amber's legs and grabbing the dress but it wasn't working. She asked Kaden to help her out. So he lifted Amber by the shoulders while Kimmy slit her dress to her waist. A very drunk Kimmy looked at Kaden and said her she really does have nice breasts. Then gave them a squeeze. Kaden's cock jumped but thought it was smart to say nothing at all.

They then moved to her legs. Each taking a side of her dress and working it down until it slid off. This left Amber with her legs slightly open and a tiny pair of black lace panties with pink bows on the side. Kimmy said she really did want to get laid and slapped Amber's thigh. Amber didn't even budge.

Kimmy tossed her own dress on the ground and moved to Kaden. She began kissing him deeply reaching down to grab the hardening cock through his jeans.

"I missed you" she said. He joked that he was sure there were plenty of guys to keep them busy and she said you have no idea. There's a group of six who had tried to get us home. They had a couple of cute ones but mostly unattractive older men. Still Amber almost went with them she said. That girl is really horny.

Kaden said "Well that's probably good you didn't go."

Kimmy said "yeah, but it did make me really horny too, knowing what they wanted to do to us. Want to see how much?" Then she slipped his hand inside her sexy pink underwear to feel her very wet lips.

Kaden got nervous doing this in front of Amber. He looked at Amber sleeping form and said "What about her?"

Kimmy said she took two valium to calm down on top of a large edible weed candy, some pain meds she has and about 20 shots. She wouldn't wake up if those six guys ran a train on her. To prove her point she walked over and yelled at Amber and slapped her face twice. Then slapped both her breasts for good measure. Not a twitch but Amber did moan pleasurably. Kimmy was definitely horny if she was acting this way. She only talked so bluntly about sex like that when she was drunk and horny.

"See" she said and crawled in the bed next Amber. "Now come here." She slid her underwear off and her bra and gave him a come hither motion with her fingers.

Kaden paused for a second and looked at his gorgeous naked Asian girlfriend laying spread next to her hot redheaded friend in only her underwear. It's not like he hadn't thought about this before but he certainly never thought he would be in the situation.

He crawled up between Kimmy's toned legs intending on sliding his very hard cock in her but she stopped him with a hand on top of his head. He was confused for only a second when she pushed his head down and it clicked. He didn't wait or tease just dove into her pussy.

Aggressively licking it. She was so wet already that 2 fingers slid into her with no issues at all. He was enjoying licking her pussy and by her moans and the way she twisted around on the bed so was she.

He noticed she was laying a bit on her side which was unusual but keeping her legs wide for him. When he looked up she had her hand inside Amber's bra and squeezing it. He knew she was bi but due to strict parents hadn't had a lot of chances to explore it. They had even gone to a strip club in Vegas a few times.

He was conflicted. Being not as drunk as the girls were, he knew it was wrong. Amber was out but being a horny man he also really liked it.

Finally his conscience got to him. "Uh babe, should yiu being doing that?" He asked.

"Don't worry, I got Amber to calm down by promising her a 3sum with us tonight. So I know she wanted this. Maybe she will wake up and we can do it right. Besides I promised no matter what we would fuck her hard tonight, she even reminded me in the Uber we were going to fuck her. "

To his buzzed brain that seemed a little better. They wanted to fuck him tonight! So hot. He went back to licking his girlfriend. She pushed him back and sat up. "Want to see her tits?". He could only nod. So he rolled Amber to the side and Kimmy tried to undo the bra but she was struggling. They then realized it was a front clasp and they both laughed. Once popped her tits sprang out. Very firm, big round breasts with pink nipples that were about almost half inch long and twice the size of Kimmy's.

"Touch them!" Kimmy demanded, he hesitated but she told him again to do it. He reached down and began fondling them, gentle at first then rougher.

Kimmy was now masturbating watching him abuse her friend. She was rubbing herself and his cock at the same time while he sucked Amber's nipples. She bent down and began sucking the other one. Kayden moved behind Kimmy and slid his bare cock into her pussy. Kimmy moaned into Amber's breasts and Amber moaned a little too but stayed still.

Kimmy said don't come. I want you to see her pussy. They both grabbed her panties and pulled them off. Amber was completely smooth. Apparently she had lasered all her hair off. They took turns eating her out. She tasted different than Kimmy, very sweet. By now Amber was moaning and her hips would grind them back but she was no closer to waking.

Kimmy moved to Amber's side and slid 3 of Amber's fingers into her pussy and fucked them in her like a dildo. After a few minutes she told Kaden to "fuck the slut." He said they were out of condoms and she said "No...bare. Fuck her now... please baby. She's so horny and needs it. So, give it to her good."

In a trance almost, Kayden moved up to Ambers pink pussy and run his cock up and down. Kimmy leaned down and licked them both. The sensations were so intense on Kaden's hard cock. Then Kimmy pulled Amber's pussy lips open as Kaden began entering her. "Hmmm fuck baby she feels good. She is so hot inside, it's so warm."

"Good. Fuck her hard. She's our dirty fuck toy tonight. Use our little whore babe. Fuck that tight cunt." Kimmy then kneeled over Amber's face and lowered her dripping pussy on it. She grabbed Amber's tits roughly. Pinching her nipples till Amber whimpered in her sleep her hips grinding back in to Kaden's cock.

Kaden had never seen this side before. A dom top who didn't mind inflicting some pain. At one point she was choking Amber by the throat. From there she had the leverage to hump her face hard enough it seemed to nearly smother Amber. Kimmy came like that squirting a little onto Amber's face.

Meanwhile Kaden was trying not to cum. He wanted this feeling to last. It wasn't easy. Her tight pink pussy gripped his shaft with every stroke. As Kimmy finished sliding off Amber's now messy face she moved behind him. Reaching around with her finger nails and gently rubbing his cock and balls as he fucked Amber's tight pussy. It was more than he could handle.

She ran her hands all over his slick shaft and jerked him into her friend when she felt his cock cumming. His bare dick shooting his cum deep then pushing it in deeper and deeper. Amber's unconscious body quivered and shook as she seemed to cum with him. She moaned and moved her hips in little circles as he finished unloading in her. He pulled out and as soon as he moved Kimmy knelt down and began licking her friend's pussy.

"Rub that cock all over her." she demanded to Kaden. He watched her fingering Amber's creampie and licking her clit. Moving to Amber's face he rubbed his still semi hard cock all over her face. Making her messy and sticky from their combined orgasm. Her tits shook slightly as Kimmy forced 3 then 4 fingers into her friend. She wasn't worried about hurting her as she pounded them in. It was like the lust had taken over her. Kimmy asking the unspeaking Amber if she liked that and telling her she was a good little slut and fuck toy. Apparently Amber did like it because her body tensed up and began to shake and cum.

Kaden was feeling Amber's tits and rubbing his cock on them too. She really did have great breasts. He wanted to feel every bit of her. Kimmy moved up and grabbed his dick pulling it from Amber's tits. You're still messy big boy. Let's get u cleaned off. She opened Amber's mouth and slid it in. He was only half hard but seeing his cock between her ruby red lips made him a little harder.

When Kimmy also began licking his balls and stroking him off in Amber's mouth he got even harder. The harder he got the further he went in her throat. Rather than letting him back up Kimmy pulled him deeper into her friend's mouth. Amber gagged some as he touched the back of her throat, causing her to gasp which sucked his dick in more. He moaned in spite of himself. He pushed in deeper. Kimmy encouraged him to go further.

"Choke her babe. She can deep throat it. I've seen her do it." He looked at Kimmy and she shrugged. "We used to fuck our boyfriends in the same room." He made a note to ask about those hot stories.

She pushed his hips toward Amber and he gave in to the carnal needs. Pushing past her mouth he watched her throat swell up as heaved back and forth feeling the tightness around his once again hard cock.

"Yes baby. Hold her down." Amber began to move and kick a little as she struggled to breathe. He large breasts bouncing. He waited until she looked desperate, even turning slightly blue and pulled out. Amber gasped and breathed heavy. He kept his cock in her mouth but waited a few minutes before choking her again. Kimmy playing with his balls and her friends nipples, roughly pinching and twisting them. After a few rounds he pulled out and Kimmy had an idea.

Roll her over she said. They rolled over Amber and her curvy hips and round ass looked back at him. Kimmy kissed his cock and said me first. Sliding down between Amber's legs again.

She spanked Amber's ass 3 times hard on each side, leaving small hand prints. Then pulled her butt cheeks apart and licked her asshole. Kimmy wasn't prude but this was a whole other level. He watched as Kimmy fingered Amber's pussy from behind and wasn't surprised when she pulled out and slid 2 in her friends ass. She told him grab her lube. He went to the night stand and brought back their lube. Kimmy squirted some on her friend's asshole and began shoving it inside. She repeated until she felt satisfied her butt would offer little resistance.

Then she laid back and told him to fuck her ass. "Are you sure?" he said. She told him Amber had been getting anal for years so she could handle it. He didn't need any more encouragement. He put the tip against her ass and began pushing. With a pop his cock slid inside. Her ass was so tight and warm. Her round cheeks so full as his hips pushed against them forcing his now raging hard cock deeper.

Kimmy slid up and was masturbating inches from her friend's face. Talking so nasty to him. Telling him to fuck her ass deep. Break her in half. Hmmm I want u to cum deep in her butt. She wanted fucked so bad. She tried talking me into the gangbang with those 6 guys. I told them I had a man. They said so and laughed. Apparently, Amber had already been talking to them about how to get Kimmy there. While dancing most of the guys had managed to get up Amber's shirt and 2 were bragging they fingered her.

"Hmmm..." Kaden said. "Naughty fucking sluts. Maybe you should have let one finger you too."

Kimmy moaned still rubbing herself and said "Don't be mad... but... I did."

"What? Fuck, hmmm, tell me about it. I'm too horny to be mad."

She admitted two guys got her to a dark crowded part of the dance floor. Their hands were all over and she was super drunk. She let them grab her tits as the 3 danced together but they kept trying to get up her skirt. The 2 warm bodies pressed against her felt so incredible. Eventually after enough play and kisses on her neck she stopped trying to stop their hands up her skirt. When he asked which one got his fingers up her pussy finally she admitted both.

They took turns but at one point they had both their fingers up her at once on the dance floor. 2 fingers each so 4 total and some up her ass. She also admitted to feeling their cocks through their pants, then a little bit outside of them. She was stroking them against her. People had definitely known what she was doing but she didn't care. She was tempted to go through with it but couldn't cheat any further on him. But she admitted she would have let at least 2, maybe 4, or all 6 have a turn if she was single. She wanted to be their lil' fuck toy she cried and drain all those hard cocks like a slut. And with that she came, her finger a blur on her clit. Squirting on her friends face and hair. Her hips bucking as she screamed her orgasm out as she pulled her friends hair and slapped her more.

It was too much. 100x times too much. His sexy GF getting double fingered in public and willing to fuck 6 strangers, then squirting on her hot unconscious friend with the amazing ass. The very ass he was fucking. The sexy girl they had both played so naughty with.... He felt his balls tighten and then explode. Stream after stream his hot cum shooting deep in Amber's ass. Her tight asshole draining every drop from his cock. Amber moaned as he came and wiggled her ass but that was as far as she went.

He laid there on her limp body as his orgasm wound down. His cock slowly shrinking until it slid out. He sat back and admired the view as his cum leaked from her tight holes. Kimmy got up and brought in some wet towels. They wiped Amber's pliable body down and dressed her in shorts and a T-shirt. Kaden carried her to the couch. Amber woke enough to kiss him on the lips and mumble thanks.

It was 4:00am when they crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep. The next morning the girls were already up when Kaden woke up. He pulled Kimmy aside and asked what Amber remembers and she said "Nothing much, but I told her everything. Don't worry" Kimmy gave him a wink. "She isn't mad.... But tonight she said I have to lay there while you two use me."

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
81 Followers