All Comments on 'Sleepy Guest'

by JmaHoney

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 1 year ago
Nicely told

One of my fetishes is sleep sex. My first wife was such a deep sleeper she had to set two alarm clocks to get up.

So, after a few years I realised I could do pretty much whatever I wanted to her unconscious body. Coming in her cunt, on her asshole, on her face, and especially dribbling my cum into her mouth (didn't want to choke her).

And she would not know until the next morning.

The odd thing is she never objected the next morning, nor did she ever tell me to stop, or get upset with me. That told me she secretly liked what I did to her.

I was working my way to having another in to share her; I was extremely curious if she would be able to tell that she had had two loads of cum in her.

It was around that time we separated.

SirKevinSirKevinover 1 year ago

I appreciate the disclaimer at the beginning, and the fact that Amber let them know she was down for this whenever. Like you said, consent is sexy. Hope you include the next chapter with the FFM tag so I'll find it. Excellent writing, and hmu if you want an editor/proofreader for future works. Thanks for posting!

Sluggo11Sluggo11over 1 year ago

Hot magma volcanic cumloads.... Scorched surfaces seeking cervix services for relief... Slick-holed sex sirens urging you on... What a story!! Words of wisdom, too -- We can all hope to be "too horny to be mad"... and with tales such as this, it seems entirely possible... Can't WAIT to read more! At least 3 stars, wait 4, no 5!

(Also, Amber deserves an Oscar for keeping it together throughout, with only disguised orgasms, moans and wiggles to hint at the truth... until the final kiss and "thanks", confirmed her awareness and eager consent. )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJmaHoney@JmaHoney
I am a 40's male living near Olympia, WA. As is required in my state I enjoy coffee, really into cars, and the rain. Huge whiskey collection but rarely drink. I also cook, enjoy photography and want to get back into hiking, working out and training in mixed martial arts. I ...