All Comments on 'Sleight of Mind'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your stories are really well written but it's starting to be a bit weird that none of her victims take her up on her counter offer. She's clearly demonstrated her powers every time and two of them could have afforded it yet neither did. Doesn't seem right

RabbleLaidRabbleLaid5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading! I do have some stories planned where the intended target takes Faria up on her offer to reverse the punishment, but I thought it would be better to start out with some "normal" cases where the punishment takes place as planned, just to establish a baseline.

eazyguneazygun4 months ago

More More More!! omg can't wait I love where you are going ahh

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story and the teacher story with lily udders are incredible. Maybe for the next one a slut shaming prudish milf, a arrogant news reporter or a bitchy babysitter.

eazyguneazygun4 months ago

Can't wait to read more please!

More chapters, more humil <3 :)

gorgon2gorgon23 months ago

God I just can't get over how good these are. And I love how it's, like, a case of the week kind of thing haha. Like Faria is the sex hypnotism version of Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot. she's the Columbo of sex. She's such a great character, and her victims and clients are amazing too. And the format, intercutting between the initial session and the transformation .. And the fact that it always ends with a grand finale! I could read Faria stories for years. So good.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 2 months ago

A very good read! A good sense of fun and sexy in so many ways. Revenge porn with a difference and a happy fun ending.

eventidusculoeventidusculo1 day ago

Amazing work! I'm having a delightful time going through your catalogue. Have to say, this one left me curious about the epilogue, whether Ramon and Becky get together. I'd like to think they do; despite how "sleazy" he's described (and he is), I think they'd make a cute couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES