All Comments on 'Slender Man Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 7 years ago
:-)

excellent work, WW, as always.

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
Slender man has Fat/zero chance of beating the IC

At last IC has given the Sheriff a stiff face on face and home truth about his wife and himself as leanings to WS and SB. Mr C and his dirty cell of lettered agents know IC is close to bringing them out into the open and have to destroy him in public and not kill him. Too much to lose if they messed up, learned from lessons past. IC has to know that Les Craig is giving that reporter a nut or two and even he would not want to follow that snake for sloppy seconds. I hope that Cindy and Don find Ferrell and Craig together at the end of this and a showdown of precise police boxing is demonstrated to them both for your country and for my Queen ;~)).

Bowser has his place in this as he can see better has a better sense of smell, can run faster he can also move unnoticed through undergrowth, is not distracted from his target,, so he can go out with Don and Cindy and make the teeth marks that will show up in the cells when the perp is questioned. I feel it is Ferrell but might be wrong not enough data! But it is someone with CIA/FBI type of bug killer on their person so are a rouge cell member and could be their downfall or start of. a good read and plenty to search through for leads. Thank you WW once again a 5*+. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Craig lacks gravitas

Craig probably wants Leonard be cause Leonard knows or saw something. He may not know it is important. Maybe he saw Y, Mr. C and the Elder Bush together.😁

The Silent Man sightings are to spread out TCPD in preparation for some event, possibly a race riot. I expect more girls to be taken. If white girls are taken and found but black girls are taken and killed or not found racial tempers can hit the boiling point. In any case the whole area will become paranoid. And TCPD will have increased violence to handle.

The main goal of Silent Man is to kill IC's kids. His black daughter is the prime target, racists of both colors want her dead because she's a mongrel polluting both races. Farrell will be part of that attempt.

The Silent Man is probably a hologram or other electronic projection. I don't believe specters cause enough electricity to cause electricity to run up IC's arms.

Does Laura really not recognize the sketch?

I guess we're still a long way to the final battle.

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
Anon

Agree, but hope WW and his pen does not let any very young kids end up dead and not the one by the lovely ADA or our young Freeley. In fact the massive mistake any of them can make is to go after the IC clan. But yes racial tension sparks riots causes TCPD trouble and those who want the IC ousted would have an easier time. But yes Anon I feel there is a loonnggg ways toooo goooo before we get this one sorted. Also agree that the images are projected into the areas that is why the signal affects the cameras etc. Proves one thing WW is one brilliant writer and keeps us watching for the next page or three to appear.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

It's not 'Silent Man', it's 'Slender Man'. If you don't know who Slender Man is, then google him, or get on Youtube and search for Slender Man videos.

It is very possible that Laura would not recognize Mr. C... not every CIA agent knows every other CIA agent.

A few episodes to go, yes... lots of fun and maybe some sex along the way. And of course more of the redoubtable Bowser. :o)

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

As usual, enjoying this but no real idea if much going to come out of this as it appears to be an interesting sidestory.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Good chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES