Slender Mujon

Story Info
He waited for her to ripen in marriage.
1.7k words
3.23
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers

She stood sideways with her mouth slightly open. How lovely she has become, I thought to myself. The only change I could detect was a slight bump on her tummy, probably from her two births since I had last seen her. Otherwise her figure was still the tall, slender one I remembered from the days she was growing up. She was always the most beautiful in her family of four girls. The Minister's voice came over the loudspeaker, conducting the last rites for the dignified old man who was a friend and mentor to many in the locality.

Then she saw me, gave one of her bright smiles and came over to say 'hi'. We spoke softly and respectfully as she told me she now lived with her husband and two kids not far from where we were standing. I couldn't help admiring her newly-acquired motherly looks. Her light brown skin was lush and smooth, almost ripe. Her beauty shone radiantly. I promised I would visit her soon.

Two evenings later I rang her and asked her to meet me at Burgerland Coffee House, as I felt a strong desire to see her again. Crossing from her hair salon near the City Market did not take long. Soon we were sitting across from each other.

"Motherhood suits you, m'dear Mujon!" I said, smiling into her face. She looked so fresh, almost like she had just come from the bath, though it was evening.

"Carl, you always say the sweetest things. Thank you!"

"Its your fault anyway."

"How so?" she looked startled.

"Even in your youth you were very beautiful! Your husband must have fought off hordes of others wanting you."

She let loose a long loud laugh. "I didn't see any of the battles, so I cannot say. He didn't tell me when he broke any necks, if he did."

"Oh, so you dealt with them yourself, and picked the tall fellow when you were good and ready?"

"Does that give you any hope, since you are not the shortest, either?" Mujon's eyes were twinkling with wickedness.

I was going to reply, but I was surprised at her directness. So she was attracted to me as well, I thought. I simply kept looking at her keenly. Then I laid my hand on hers. "Yes, I have held that hope for a long time."

Now that everything was out in the open, we sat companionably with a full understanding of where we stood. This seemed to add a new flavour to the tea and cake.

When I had paid the bill, I said, "Allow me to drop you at your gate."

"I thought you told me you sold your Volvo."

"Yeah, but only to buy another. I think you will like it."

"I sure will. I didn't see the old one either!"

When we came to the hotel's parking, she stood looking at the car as if in a trance.

"Why, what's the matter?" I asked her.

"My dream car is also a Volvo SUV. You mean I will get to ride it before Jackson buys me one?"

I could only smile.

There was much less traffic than would be expected for a weekday so we arrived in a much shorter time. Along the way I had found myself almost wishing for a traffic jam so that I would spend more time with this lovely woman.

As I turned in at her gate, I invited her to go with me to Kenyatta Market for roast meat on Saturday. "What time do you close the salon on weekends?"

"You have already ordered me to close early, m'lord!" I couldn't believe she could combine cheek with confidence in one reply, and so smoothly. We laughed heartily as she threw her leg from the car, exposing her knee and quite a few inches of thigh.

Saturday was a half day at work. Typically I was in t-shirts and casual trousers. On this particular one the shirt was a green-and-white tie-&-dye African style one my sister had designed for me the previous month. I had white jeans. Again we rendezvous'd at Burgerland after which I drove us to Kenyatta Market. This was a strange place where each stall employed 'criers' to entice one to the particular stall. He brought you closer to the roasting meat, whose attendant cut a small piece for you 'to taste'. I told Mujon that we should go down the row of stalls 'tasting' until we emerged at the other end, already satisfied. She looked daggers at me.

There was no particular reason to pick any one stall so our choice was as random as the lottery. We had a kilo of roasted meat with a piece of ugali.

"Do you want kachumbari?" I asked her. "You know, Masais are meat eaters and do not need that mixture of tomatoes, onions and pepper to clear the throat of fat." She was in a touchy-feely mood during our meal and her eyes betrayed her lust.

She nodded. We enjoyed the succulent meat and then I drove her to a small hotel in the Parklands area. "What have you brought me here to do? Do you want to sell me into slavery to some Arabs?" But her breathing was shallow, giving away her excitement and anticipation.

I replied, "Not Arabs. Nor Indians either. I willingly give myself over to be yours today."

She was startled, "Is that a man speaking?"

I nodded, my eyes boring into hers. I pulled her in for a wet French kiss. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She sucked me vigorously, moaning into my mouth. Her arm went around my neck tightly. I was impatient to see her slender figure uncovered by clothing. So I reached under her top at the waist and pulled it up over her head. I could see her tummy and lower chest. I took a minute to admire her smooth light skin. Her short skirt was next to come off, by merely unclasping it at the back and letting it pool like a thick liquid at her feet.

I feasted my eyes on her panty line, pink on the white garment. I enjoyed how the thigh seemed to pour down from the panty leg in smooth, curvy lines. I ran my palms over the panty covered hips, as well as the pubic area delighting in her reaction of jerking and indrawn breath. I sank to my feet and breathed in her scent while running my hands over the covered buttocks, and squeezing each cheek gently.

I rose slowly, letting my hand run up her back until I could look into her liquid brown eyes and my hands rested on the bra straps. It was only a matter of unclasping it to let it fall off her shoulders. My, those tits! They were almost unbowed by gravity, being smallish C-cup, almost B-cup. They were topped by elongated nipples almost a finger-joint's length. The aureoles, only slightly darker than the surrounding terrain, gathered themselves together in the coolness of the room. The mounds were freckled all the way down to the foothills. I cupped them in my hands worshipfully. Squeezing gently caused the nipple to point straight ahead. I bent my head to draw one into my mouth.

"Wooooi!" wailed the mother of two. I licked all over the aureole while supporting the mammary in the hand. She bent her knees in the throes of the emotions coursing through her. I switched to lap at the other tit, from the edge of the aureole to the tip of the nipple. Next I pulled the whole into my mouth. "Aaaah, Ca-aaarl! You will kill me!" she screamed in ecstasy.

I pulled the other nipple between my fingers gently and released it suddenly. "Ooooh, my god!" she wailed. Her knees gave way so I had to support her to lay her on the bed. I kissed her full in the mouth, having thrown my leg over her body. Her legs escaped from each other allowing me to insert my knee between hers, my cock leading the charge. It butted her mons once or twice, making her squirm in an effort to show it the way to paradise. Finally her hand did the honours, parking the greedy cock right at her entrance. I felt her wetness with the head of the cock and nearly lost control; it was too exciting to feel her being wet for me!

I raised myself slightly to allow myself to push into her. A gentle shove saw the cockhead buried among her lips, filling me with a great excitement. I had to shift my mind to some difficult problem to allow my fires to dampen. I pulled slightly back and could sink about half my rod into her eager hole. Her legs parted wider in her hunger to be fucked by an older man. One last drive buried the whole stem inside her receptive cunt.

"Aaah, you are so sweet!" she sighed. I began gentle movements, drawing the cock all the way out, then driving it all the way in. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me hungrily. My hand went in search of her nipple, which I twirled between my fingers, causing her to moan. Stroke after stroke she received, her voice rising in pitch as her excitement mounted. Suddenly she grabbed me tighter and her heels went to my buttocks. Her body shook and trembled, while her channel became so much wetter than before, allowing me to slide in and out with greater ease. But I was slowing down to allow her to ride out her violent orgasm.

Gradually she came back to the land of the living. She opened her eyes and found mine right in front of her face. Smiling, she held me and said, "Thank you my love! I feel as if I was high in the atmosphere. That wonderful cock should be given awards, put on display so that all can see what a real cock looks like."

"Will I be required to fuck every woman who looks at it?"

"Ha, that would be your greatest joy, wouldn't it?"

"Fucking in public is not my cup of tea!" I told her with a disdainful curl of my upper lip.

We both collapsed in helpless laughter. Then rousing myself to reality, "Time to take you back home to home and hearth!"


tkoberon
tkoberon
216 Followers